It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

These aliens are obviously ordered by higher ranking aliens to just observe and nothing else but am guessing there are some alien jerks out there.

To be honest only the goverment would know the aliens reasons for being here and what their morales are on the human race. It's why its kept secret, the goverment know their nature, which leads me to say, when the aliens make peace with us, thats when there will be disclosure.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wait, if we were to visit a planet, it would be the goverment first, therefore god knows what they would do with their scientists maybe it would be like 'Avatar'? Like i said we do not know details on all the aliens who visit us, so we really don't know their reasons for mutilations.

They know, so lets just hope they know better because they are the smarter ones clearly...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The OP's reason for posting this thread seemed to be one thing: instill fear. Thankfully, it doesn't look like many are falling for it. There's likely an agenda behind these types of posts. Hmmm....wonder what that could be...?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Im so glad that I clicked on the link to the pictures whilst I was eating. Logic 10/10.

I had to laugh though when I scrolled down to the 'perpetrators of this crime' bit and they had a picture of some angry looking robot. Whats he got to do with it, he's not an alien!

Either way, as other people have shown, humans are more than capable of murdering someone in such a brutal way. Bit harsh to blame it on aliens just because the person was murdered in a way which would indicate the killer was more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If Jack The Ripper had access to a time machine and modern medical equipment, I think (assuming the letters were from a attention seeker) they'd probably rather appreciate aliens taking some of the heat.

I don't think a skilled layman with access to medical equipment should be ruled out (although I dare say a undertakers may have similar equipment).

But medical serial killers are not unheard of either:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And that's before getting into seriously evil scum like Josef Mengele...

Historical examples abound.

I think aliens should be bottom of the list of suspects. Under unicorns, Captain Hook, and the goat sucker.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Harvesting the Human Commodity

This is the link were this thread was taken from. Includes images and videos.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

ETs ARE here to help us evolve & become enlightened.
Who would want us not to evolve & become enlightened?
The people who are currently in control of us, and profiting from us.
Nasty incidents like the "abduction" you refer to are nothing more than military operations combined with Hollywood-like special effects, make-up, costumes, and genetic engineering. The UFOs they use during these "abductions" were actually built by the secret military, by reverse-engineering actual UFOs that have crashed over the years. They are called ARVs (alien reproduction vehicles). The "greys" that are in the ships are PLFs (programmable life forms) that are a kind of life-form, engineered by the secret military, and "born" and raised to follow whatever orders they receive.

The Black Ops military DOES use these ARVs & PLFs to abduct people, and make them believe it was aliens. These stories are designed to make people FEAR the real ETs. Fearing them makes us not want to communicate with them, which slows our evolution. It also makes us want more advanced weapons, capable of defending us from unknown threats. Not coincidentally, more weapons = more military spending.

See how that works?
More fear => more weapons => more military budget => repeat

[edit on 5-1-2010 by lo_fye]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Appears as if they are trying to duplicate a human in order to place him/her/it into the population for what reason?? Perhaps some are already here with us, I think so on that one. I can see the similarities with cattle mutilations clearly. Wasn't there a published photo of a cattle mutilation with the very same drain holes? I'm looking on the internet but can't find it, I know I have seen it somewhere before though.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
our society revolves around work. so me thinks they genetically modified us to work. so they dont have too. hum.. what do you think.?

link   
Then we should to go and Nuke this Alien "slim life" back to the planet it came from!!!
Or perhaps we should be looking at modern day, Brazilian practioners, of black magic-human sacrifice? And if the body was found near water, then this could account for the lack of blood (washed away, before body moved & abandoned). Sounds more like bad journalism, than bad Aliens to me.

link   
Same organs/body parts as cattle mutilations. I remember hearing something, that Aliens were trying to find a cure for a disease. Considering bovine (cow) DNA is the closest to humans, this would make sense. Interesting. I believe there is something to cattle mutilations. Whether or not that is alien/black project related, has yet to be determined.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
..or maybe it's purely for practical purpose.. if I would have to push forward "alien invasion" scam (as I did, and still doing with "global warming" scam, "swine flu", "financial crunch" and many other "scam programs"..), surely I would have to put some evidences for the masses to demonize the enemy (just like I did in Perl Harbor, or with Vietnam war, and surely everybody heard about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq etc etc), even if that enemy is "imaginary", especially if the enemy is imaginary, then a solid realistic proof would make the enemy look more real.. to mutilate some cows, ppl doesn't even require some super technology (even if I have those), it's easy, effective, and there is plenty of ppl who would love to do this for me (if you ladies don't know it yet, the most cruel mass murderers are working for government)..
ok ok, few dead cows, few dead bodies does not look like a really solid evidence for such a big scam plan, but hey, it's a good start, it's just a base for the future events. no rush here. one step at the time. much more yet to come.
oh and btw, disclosure will happen, but not the way you might imagine it. it will look more like this:
"Dear fellow Americans. Aliens do exist.. and they are coming here to eat us. so obviously I have no other option but to declare Marshal Law, at the same time I have no choice but "temporally" freeze all your liberties, for the greater good, of course. And you all must go and fight those evil blood thirsty.. something.."
we didn't finish the design of those "evil aliens" yet, but we almost there.

Signing Uncle Sam and God Bless America

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These so-called Human Mutilations (as opposed to say, the more common Cattle Mutilations) are VERY scary stuff indeed and have been kept out of the pre-Internet Press—but these things are starting to become known to ‘outsiders’ now—like a lot of things these days.

Sometime in March (?) of 1956 there was the VERY disturbing case of Sergeant Jonathan P. Louette –this whole story needs to be re-investigated by those (maybe someone at ATS who might have the time or interest and/or access to any eyewitness testimony (and /or documentation) of the period.

Sgt Louette apparently was on on sentry duty looking for spentg missile cartridges and was approached by a ‘Glowing UFO’ type craft near an White Sands Proving Ground in NM in (early March?) 1956 and was nabbed between 2:30 and 3am by the ‘craft’ and hauled in by a snakelike metallic tentacle coming from its base which enveloped him, screaming and writhing in agony ; his dessicated body was later found about 100 hours later nearly 3 miles away from the actual abduction location in a field, his body totally bereft of blood (all taken without any veinous collapse, something surgeons are not capable of achieving even to-day, let alone in 1956 !) as well as minus the rectum, eyes, genitals, intestines and parts of gums and salivary glands and facial tissue around the nose and mouth &tc.—all extracted with surgical precision from the body while he was STILL ALIVE.

See the links below. As weird as these stories seem to us, they all have a curious 'ring of truth' about them.

The first link below contains a misprint / typo of the date of Louette’s White Sands Mutilation (giving it out as 1976 instead of [recte] 1956) but all of the Louette-related links bear reading and thinking about…even if some of the facts are a little misrepresented at times..as is common with such matters outside of the socalled mainstream Media.

www.crowdedskies.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
aboutfacts.net...
www.subgenius.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Chimpanzees share the most closet match between humans. 95% to be exact according to the AMA.

**Wrong** Clarification below from Tim00

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Wonders if this was a true abduction if they knew the MALICE INVOLVED IN THEIR ACTIONS. Like how humans use lab mice for scientific research. Nevertheless it is a mess whoever made.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

that's common misconception, but in reality it's not monkeys, it's pigs. Muslims knows that, that's why they don't eat pigs.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

Copy that!

I just found that while trying to look into the cattle DNA post. Star to you for having the facts ready!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There is no evidence that it was due to aliens whatsoever. I remember watching a documentary last year which examined the cases of animal mutilations. There was one case at a ranch in Texas were a farmers cattle was regularly being mutilated with similar injuries described in this thread. The farmer decided to stake out the ranch in order to catch the culprits in the act. To his amazement he saw what looked like a ufo with flashing lights going round in a circle. It lifted one of the cows up into the air with some kind of harnessing equipment to be taken to a different location. Upon closer inspection the farmer found that it wasnt an alien spacecraft at all, but a black helicopter with lights around it to appear like a spacecraft. We have no idea what kind of black operations are being conducted out there but it doesn't surprise me that this is going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes I do...

Each time one of these demonization of alien intelligences threads gets posted.. somebody should always post a link to this material

Dr Werner Von Braun's Warning to Dr Carol Rosen LINK

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that

first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy.

In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified,

and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies."

We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids.

Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card.
We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.
"

[edit on 5-1-2010 by seataka]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by seataka]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join