It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
don't get me wrong, I don't believe that all aliens are peace loving hippies. we live in predatory violent planet, predatory universe, there for I believe that hippy philosophy is against the Mother Nature and Mother Universe. Even God does not like hippies too much (at least my God).
but nevertheless, so far at the moment we have tons and tons of evidences about human cruelty, greed and insanity and we have no solid evidence about any crimes made by aliens against humans, not even single one. so there for, based on evidences I've seen so far, I sentence humanity to death in a gas chamber and I sentence all aliens for 5000 hours of toilets cleaning (we can't let them go free just like that.. damn hippies with their damn annoying lights in the sky)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I can't see aliens having much use for a rope, surely they would be more hi-tech!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by Common Good

To say this was cruel is not as descriptive as it should be.

They don't care or have what we think of as feelings.

It is a very serious situation that all should be made aware of.

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.

Mob

Statements like this one and baseless claims such as the one made in the OP are ruining ATS.

Some heinous crime is labeled alien abduction with absolutely no evidence or fact base. A quick google will find you pictures of many heinous deaths. With no evidence and no support from other similar cases nothing but gruesom photos and this garbage is front page.

They don't care or have what we think of as feelings.

It is a very serious situation that all should be made aware of.

So now your the spokesman for the aliens? I mean seriously how do you know that "aliens" don't have emotions? How is it you came by the knowledge that this is a super serious situation that we should all be made aware of?

I'm so tired of these clowns all speaking like they know everything when in they in fact have absolutley no clue what they are talking. Yet these polished excraments keep clogging up what used to be one of the best sites around.

So before you go talking about "well you should post somewhere else" or "don't read the thread if you don't like it" let me just say It's not needed I can show myself the door.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A lot of you who've replied are making quite a few assumptions and judgements.

There are lots of things that could have gone on.

Have you thought it may have been accidental?

Yep..it could have been an accidental killing.

Most people interested in the whole UFO, ET type topics, have probably heard of Colonel Corso. This army guy, now dead from natural causes, wrote a book called 'The day after Roswell'. Corso made a disclosure around what he did and saw regarding the Roswell event and events that followed.

For those not familiar with it, grab it and have a read.

In his book, there is a section that describes back engineering that was being carried out by scientists under the army/air force.

Apparently, recovered craft have obviously been subject to heavy and intense scrutiny to understand and maybe replicate them and their systems.

It is alleged, that during the initial forays into examining recovered craft and their contents, that fatal accidents occurred among the investigating teams.

Objects and instruments found aboard, seemed to be imbued with a kind of 'almost life', that is, they seemed to react to the scientists and even interact with them on certain levels, and could move around autonomously.

It was reported that interaction and activation of some of these highly unusual tools and instruments, resulted in bizarre death to some of the investigators, who'd apparently had been vivisected or had body parts plucked or sucked out, within the blink of an eye. Quick as a flash.

My theory is that some of the ET craft witnessed are automated, highly intelligent, 'almost-entities' with no biological crew on board, only a large collection of advanced, highly technical tools that are super mobile and intelligent and are linked to the craft, in that they appear to act as remote extensions of the craft.

The 'tools', although they are sophisticated enough to be getting on to fantastic, they are still there to serve a programmed primary function or role.

I feel that these robotic craft may be responsible for cattle mutilations around the world. They could be built by a race so alien to Earth based life, they could never come here personally, hence the robotic UFO's as a kind of super intelligent V.R. for themselves, but still allow it to roam and have autonomy within mission limits.

Maybe this guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe the craft was on a cattle harvesting run, and this guy got caught up among the cows.
The rest was automatic. The anatomy would have been different, but the tools are smart tools and could adapt.

Accidental death. Horrific (to say the least!) for the poor guy, but it could have been meant for a cow.

Remember, if these killings and the rest are being done by robocraft from a very alien (as opposed to humanoid types) race, it's likely that human feelings and concepts of morality, pity, empathy, even physical pain and fear, would be just as alien to them as anything else earthly.

Mind you, considering we know zero in the way of hard facts, this could apply to any species, humanoid or not.

Then again, we consider ourselves mostly moral and kind/good etc..yet we have no trouble killing and gutting animals on Earth if it serves a use for us.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seems to me if we were gonna help Rats evolve we might need to dissect a few of them. The thread actually provides the greatest evidence ever for aliens trying to evolve us.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Great post...S&F.

You hopefully have give some balance to the giddy UFO'ers who can't wait for highly advanced ET's to come and lead us to enlightenment and a wonderful New World Order. Bunk!

I have for a long time offered an example for consideration to those who feel ET's just love us so and want to enlighten us. If I am walking down the street and see a piss-ant or two cross my path, what do I do? Do I get down on all fours, carfully pick up the little disgusting creature and explain to him how the internal combustion motor works, with hopes they can better their future transportation needs? Ans: NO. More likely than not I crush the insect under my shoe and walk off with no grief whatsoever. Nuff Said?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by romanmel]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Well, I guess your a mind reader now also as well as a linguist.

Where did I say they were aliens. The word "they" can mean anything or anyone and indeed did in this case.

Thanks for the nice response and glad you liked my words.

Don't take my words out of context please!

You sir are out of order!

The star granters to you must be also share your narrow opinion. The hate being exhibited on this site lately is extremely unsettling. If you can't say something nice, better to say nothing.

Mob

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Even if this were true (this was an alien dissection), that doesn't prove anything. In my opinion, they are here to monitor. After all, we blow each other up with powerful weapons, some nuclear, and we are now starting to step into the larger back yard of the galaxy. It's probably the reason Roswell happened (near the spot and time of first nuclear test), the reason they are spotted over nuclear facilities, have interfered with missile tets, and so on.

I imagine they are getting a very good idea of how we work, what we are susceptible to, how to disable our technology, etc. May be nothing malicious in it other than self-preservation on their part. Even if they did mutilate one person, considering the billions of ourselves we've killed, that's hardly a crime that makes them evil. They may not think if it as any more "evil" than we do when butching a cow or a horse. Our perception of things is hardly universal.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Even if this were true (this was an alien dissection), that doesn't prove anything. In my opinion, they are here to monitor. After all, we blow each other up with powerful weapons, some nuclear, and we are now starting to step into the larger back yard of the galaxy. It's probably the reason Roswell happened (near the spot and time of first nuclear test), the reason they are spotted over nuclear facilities, have interfered with missile tets, and so on.

I imagine they are getting a very good idea of how we work, what we are susceptible to, how to disable our technology, etc. May be nothing malicious in it other than self-preservation on their part. Even if they did mutilate one person, considering the billions of ourselves we've killed, that's hardly a crime that makes them evil. They may not think if it as any more "evil" than we do when butching a cow or a horse. Our perception of things is hardly universal.

Your understanding is noted.
Aliens wish to thank you for your support.
A group of Alien reps will stop by for the willing donation of your rectal opening shortly.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by constantwonder

Well, I guess your a mind reader now also as well as a linguist.

Where did I say they were aliens. The word "they" can mean anything or anyone and indeed did in this case.

Thanks for the nice response and glad you liked my words.

Don't take my words out of context please!

You sir are out of order!

The star granters to you must be also share your narrow opinion. The hate being exhibited on this site lately is extremely unsettling. If you can't say something nice, better to say nothing.

Mob

Where was it said they were anything but aliens? Thats the basis of the thread and you went right along with it. I don't care much about the stars I've gotten but I can tell you now that alot of ATS'ers feel the same way.

They may be an ambiguos word but if you didn't mean aliens then what did you mean?

If you meant anything other than aliens then you are the one posting out of context. You and I both know you meant "they" the aliens that this thread posits commited this act.

There is no other "they" suggested before your post. If you can't handle getting handled don't post garbage then try to defend it with symantics. This is ATS not high school.

Im sorry if you think im "out of order" for being tired of this kind of tripe with no base.

There was no hate in my post only a hint of disdain. It was strongly opinionated but that's the way it needs to be to express my feelings on the matter of the level of quality currently plagueing ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It’s definitely a strange tale. I'm still skeptical like many others here as to whether it was done by aliens. From a CSI perspective though one would have to ask the following obvious questions:
1.) who knew the guy and had something against him? Notice the plastic tie wraps on his wrists and leg.
2.) what does it takes to exsanguinate some one?
3.) Most ridiculously, aliens or humans, who steals rectums and for what purposes?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can't too find much on this besides the site you posted and this thread.

Is there any other source? Links? Are there any other victims?

I want to believe, OP, I just don't want to be made a fool.

Edit:

There is proof that China was largely involved with organ harvesting around this time. It's feasible to me that these strange precision cuts were done by either machinery or an expert surgeon.

cipfg.org...

www.organharvestinvestigation.net...

note: this is my opinion, OP, I mean no offense. I didn't see a victim's name in the article, perhaps there could be some kind of connection between the crime and who the man was.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by piddles]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
you have no proof it was *extraterrestrials* maybe you should look closer to home?.

as in military intelligence or some black ops organisation?.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by survivor]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This may remind you of aliens, but what came to my mind right away was organ harvesting . Especially after a gentleman remarked how this could have been done with second hand medical devices .

There was recently a big bust in the organ harvesting market . I believe it had to do with Switzerland and Israel if my memory serves me correctly .

If I was a criminal organ harvester(I am not and never would be) I would probably go into the slums of San Paolo Brazil where local police are way under budgeted to follow up on cases and take organs from the poorest of people and resell them to the wealthy or those with a fat insurance policy (in other words the person receiving the organ may even be unaware of where it came from ). Fresh reusable organs are probably a Billion dollar industry and some people will do anything to get a piece of the pie.

Before you blame aliens never underestimate the power of money how it motivates unscrupulous humans.

This case could probably be solved by looking at organ transplants around the world within 24 hours of the crime . How many liver transplants are done per day around the world ?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Hermitoutofhishole]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Is there any other source? Links? Are there any other victims?

I might be able to provide something, I just came across this place but I cannot verify the objectivity or educational value of the videos as I cannot play the videos at this time (but will be watching later).

Havesting the human commodity

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ok, lets put the facts straightly. I'm brazilian and the "Guarapiranga case" was handled by São Paulo authorities as a black magic ritual. Obviously that's the "less embarrassing" explanation, once that all details suggest an alien abduction, BUT definitely the last thing we need, is people spreading panic, fear and despair, 'cos dozens of different alien races have been visiting and exploring Earth, since ancient times. Raising civilizations, ruling empires, teaching technology, moral concepts, all elements to support mankind. We can't spread this "all-aliens-are-evil-and-want-destroy-us" BULLSH*T, 'cos a psycho group is treating people as catle. According to 99% of abducted people, the ZETA GREYS are involving with catle and human mutilation. But we should remember that, according to many reliable whistleblowers as John Lear, Milton Cooper, Bob Lazar, Col. Corso and others, the US government made a deal with Grays in the '40s agreeing in let them abducting people freely, in trade of technology. They can be far advanced than us, but they are weak, they are sick and are in less number than us. But some MOTHERF*CKER interested in expand imperialism, no matter the cost, sold mankind. Supposedly the so called "reptilians" also are involved in genetic experiments in secret military facilities, as Groom Lake, Montauk and Dulce. But surely there are peaceful extraterrestrial races living on Earth. There are aliens living in peace with humans on Tibet (see the Dropas), there are amphibian like humanoids living quietly in underwater bases in several lakes in the Balkans. We can't spread this hate propaganda if we don't know who are the players of this game.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

I'm sorry, but the testimony from various abductees, and x-rays only proves that it is not the actions of man. Yes 'experiments' as you put it are being done on mankind by these worthless entities.

Can you point to some case studies regarding X-ray evidence?

I know of some cases which pertain to show x-rays of foreign objects inside humans, but they are hardly convincing.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Really, what makes anyone think that we humans are anything more (or less) than the rest of the animals on this planet - especially in regards to extraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
While I don't completely dismiss the possibility of so-called alien encounters / cattle mutilations... I do not believe aliens did this.

I think the people responsible for this man's mutilation/murder would love for this case to be filed under strange and unusual E.T. conspiracy theory... A nice way to sweep under the rug.

The reason I don't think it's alien is because of the resemblance to cattle mutilations. I think governments may be trying to get around the legalities of creating human-like test subjects that don't have the rights of a human being... Such as a half cow/ half man... maybe 90% man, 10% cow... not human enough to qualify for human rights.

If this sounds weird, do a search on human-cow embryos. You'll find some stories regarding UK scientists and others who have been trying to get permission to do this.

I suspect they've already been doing it...

I don't know who mutilated this guy or why, but I think cattle mutilations are done by men... and this looks like a cattle mutilation so I can only guess that men did this to him.

Just a thought.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by spiritualzombie]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join