It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 10
61
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
no blood cuz the blood was sucked or drained out first.
the purpose of the death probably to obtain the blood.
vampire aliens anyone? maybe the teeth marks were cored out later?
or else grey aliens obtaining blood and body parts via advanced machinery?

either way pretty disturbing.

seems like they view us in the same way we view prawns.

we boil prawns alive wiht no care for their 'emotions' because we consider them 'lower life forms'. sounds like we are 'just prawns' to these aliens?

i'd say the purpose is for food or something.

and they just dont care if we find the body becuz they have no reason to fear us or care..

?




posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO
 


did you say...tentacle????

alien octopus????

wtf????




posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
But i have to say, just cuz some aliens are killing etc humans, doesnt mean they're ALL like that.

the universe is BIG.

stands to reason some aliens wud be nice.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by ucalien
 


You'll find that mainly it will be the religious right, that spreads scare and hate stories about ET's.

They claim ET's are evil demons (yeah, i know) sent from hell!

Basically, they are just jealous that their god may have created other races elsewhere and humans are not solely 'the apple of daddy's eye'.

So really, these right wing religious extremists ARE the demons they claim ET's to be, if you think about it.

Lucifer was a member of the angelic race, created by god.

The angels rebelled when god created humans and gave them a soul.

The angels were no longer the exclusive 'the apple of daddy's eye', and were jealous of mankind, so resolved to war and bring hell to humans.

Exactly the same thing, these 'kind religious folks' are doing regarding ET's..so there are direct parallels with the 'fallen angels' and these anti 'other lifeforms' people. Not that they would admit it. The guilty seldom admit their failings, especially from a pulpit.

Personally, i think the whole religious affair is based on 'Chinese whispers' of a long gone Earth civilisation and erroneous story telling and fantasy, with the occasional UFO sighting event, mixed in for added 'magic' and a touch of mystery.

But each to their own..


Read what abductees have said, fourth time I have said this, you 'space brother' new agers are generic and too lazy to read through all the pages?



'Exactly the same thing, these 'kind religious folks' are doing regarding ET's..so there are direct parallels with the 'fallen angels' and these anti 'other lifeforms' people. Not that they would admit it. The guilty seldom admit their failings, especially from a pulpit.'

... Did you seriously think before typing that
are we going to other planets/dimensions abducting other beings and their animals? Ohhh you mean its bad to defend our planet from such entities who are doing that here right? We should be kind to these monsters huh? Grow up and wipe the tear out of your eye, do not feel sorry for them or be deceived by them.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ive been doing reaserch in to Animal mutilations here in the uk. Its from this reaserch that i believe its the Government testing for strains of Mad cow disease and other mutations that effect the "PRIONS" in the brain.

These can be are very difficult to destroy by normal methods. It would take temperature levels of up to 2000 degrees to kill them for example. This disease is now spreading in to humans in the form of CJD.

I think Governments all over the world are reasearching how this disease is spread amongst Animals and then to Humans. Unless they find this out then there could be massive implications for the worlds cattle industrys.

en.wikipedia.org...

users.rcn.com...

www.biolreprod.org...

Heres a couple of links to get you started. There a lot more info if you do some digging.

This would Explain why Governments are so keen to cover this up. They dont want to cause panic. They leave the body to avoid further investigation by police agencies. If cattle starts dissapearing then it becomes theft and the police would have no choice but to get invoved. Making it a lot harder to opertate.

Edit to add

Dont get to bogged down with the supposed complexity of the proccedures. All of them are possible when you stretch you imagination. We are more intelligent than we give ourselves credit for.




[edit on 6-1-2010 by Algebra]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Algebra]



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LouMinotti
 


yeah, yay for the illuminati, they are so nice.

they have been doing satanic ritual child abuse for years, but all hail to them, they will now protect us from the alien threat.

great.

*heavy sarcasm*

[edit on 6-1-2010 by rapunzel222]



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
Ive been doing reaserch in to Animal mutilations here in the uk. Its from this reaserch that i believe its the Government testing for strains of Mad cow disease and other mutations that effect the "PRIONS" in the brain.

These can be are very difficult to destroy by normal methods. It would take temperature levels of up to 2000 degrees to kill them for example. This disease is now spreading in to humans in the form of CJD.

I think Governments all over the world are reasearching how this disease is spread amongst Animals and then to Humans. Unless they find this out then there could be massive implications for the worlds cattle industrys.

en.wikipedia.org...

users.rcn.com...

www.biolreprod.org...

Heres a couple of links to get you started. There a lot more info if you do some digging.

This would Explain why Governments are so keen to cover this up. They dont want to cause panic. They leave the body to avoid further investigation by police agencies. If cattle starts dissapearing then it becomes theft and the police would have no choice but to get invoved. Making it a lot harder to opertate.

Edit to add

Dont get to bogged down with the supposed complexity of the proccedures. All of them are possible when you stretch you imagination. We are more intelligent than we give ourselves credit for.




[edit on 6-1-2010 by Algebra]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Algebra]



Yeah, government sneaks around doing this to cows when they could just I don't know.... Buy cows? That pretty much rules out that theory.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by LouMinotti
 


yeah, yay for the illuminati, they are so nice.

they have been doing satanic ritual child abuse for years, but all hail to them, they will now protect us from the alien threat.

great.

*heavy sarcasm*

[edit on 6-1-2010 by rapunzel222]


Don't worry about them, they go to the same place as dead 'aliens' go

Plus, I doubt any of the 'elite' Satanists care to prevent UFO's/aliens from coming to this planet as their master is the one sending them, but I am sure there are good Christians and men still in our government and military.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Eh no they could'nt without raising suspition. Think about it. They need to test cattle from all over the country. Unless they went around and bought samples from every farm in the country. Which is pointless when you can just randomly test whatever animals you want free of charge.

Use your head.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Eh no they could'nt without raising suspition. Think about it. They need to test cattle from all over the country. Unless they went around and bought samples from every farm in the country. Which is pointless when you can just randomly test whatever animals you want free of charge.

Use your head.


That theory also fails to take in the supernatural circumstances that ranchers and farmers report seeing before finding a mutiliation. Use your head and think about it, why would humans need a cows rectum?



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


If you'd bothered to look in to "Prions" and where they believe these dideases are bieng spread. Then the sexual organs and urinary and phetal tracts fall within these possibilitys.

The idea of the government doing this is to much of a stretch of the imagination for you but Aliens, no problem.

What planet do you live on?



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra
 


Also, cattle mutilations happened before this disease was even around.

Charles Fort collected many accounts of cattle mutilations that occurred in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Reports of mutilated cattle first surfaced in the United States in the early 1960s when it was allegedly largely confined to the states of Pennsylvania and Kansas.

And Bovine spongiform encephalopathy or madcow disease was not discovered until 1985.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Yet again if you'd bothered to do some research you would know that "scrappie" a disease which is found in sheep has been found since humans started farming. This is possibly the first ever strain of the prions that cause Mad cow disease. Maybe the Governments have knew about this for centurys. But only since it began transfering in to humans in the form of CJD. Has it become a real problem worthy of research.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Yet again if you'd bothered to do some research you would know that "scrappie" a disease which is found in sheep has been found since humans started farming. This is possibly the first ever strain of the prions that cause Mad cow disease. Maybe the Governments have knew about this for centurys. But only since it began transfering in to humans in the form of CJD. Has it become a real problem worthy of research.


lol believe what you want to believe, but the theory doesn't hold up to me personally.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Thats because either you cant accept it is'nt ALIENS or you can even be bothered to look in to it.

You believe what you want and i respect that, but a lot can be explained when you dig a little deeper. I would'nt have even considered putting this forward unless i had a good basis for my argument.

David A cayton a leading researcher here in the U.K even believes its the Government and thats in light of all the Strange Phenomena thats present in these cases.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Charles Fort collected many accounts of cattle mutilations that occurred in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.


Fort you say? I've much respect for him. However I don't know of these cattle mutilations with surgical precision occurring back then (And believe me, he was incredible thorough in his research). Could you please provide a citation for this, it would be very interesting if this actually occurred and was documented. I remember him writing about it in Lo!, but he was passing on tales rather than talking about specimens he'd seen.


Originally posted by Moonman1111
And Bovine spongiform encephalopathy or madcow disease was not discovered until 1985.


OK, but prions have been about since, well... well before Eden anyway. And do much more than just BSE.

Whatever happened to that nice gay chap who was regularly abused and raped by aliens introduction thread? I never did get to know the outcome of my ghosts of Martian dinosaur robot ninjas vs. Space magical ponies...and I was looking forward to it too.

Looking forward to your Fortean claim coming to light, that'd be big blow if he's documented his own experience of seeing one. He was very meticulous about writing what he saw with as much detail as possible and passing on stories as just that, stories.

Thanks in advance.

-m0r



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Whatever happened to that nice gay chap who was regularly abused and raped by aliens introduction thread? I never did get to know the outcome of my ghosts of Martian dinosaur robot ninjas vs. Space magical ponies...and I was looking forward to it too.


We both know the REAL reason that thread was erased from the public eye.

There are powerful secret forces at work that want nothing more then to hide the truth behind robo-ninja-dinos and magic-space-ponies.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP!?



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Thats because either you cant accept it is'nt ALIENS or you can even be bothered to look in to it.

You believe what you want and i respect that, but a lot can be explained when you dig a little deeper. I would'nt have even considered putting this forward unless i had a good basis for my argument.

David A cayton a leading researcher here in the U.K even believes its the Government and thats in light of all the Strange Phenomena thats present in these cases.


It's because I find your theory lacking what eye witnesses have seen, and the fact mutiliations predate prions have even beeing seen or discovered. It is either an alien or a interdimensional cause.

Show me where David A Cayton thinks that. I watched a video on him here www.youtube.com... He just discusses what could be the cause, not what he thinks is the exact cause. He evens says we can't remove all the blood from an animal with our technology.

Also read this from the Youtube video description.


"We also have a very interesting case in the same area of the mutilation activity where a family has experienced abductions over the past 20 years. During one of these abductions which took place at an isolated area near their home the mother and daughter observed what they thought was an helicopter approaching them, when the helicopter hovered quite close to them it only then became apparent that the helicopter was really a disk shaped craft. "

He also says theres many cases of it happening to other animals, and he believes 'a government agency or cult can't carry out all these'. Good video, but do not waste my time anymore, thank you.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


I find it hard to take anyone seriously when they credit Youtube twice as a source for researching information.

Even more so when they use the clip's "user typed" description as evidence.

Sigh...we are all screwed.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Mask]



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hypothesis - Perhaps, if it was the work of an extra dimensional being, far more advanced than our own,, perhaps they understand the biomechanisms with in our body's, and the presence of the soul within, perhaps their research, sample whatever,, required a living being, with an active conciousness to actually experience that pain and event?...


another idea,
perhaps this has only happened once, as they were actually good aliens and were aware of the value of life and karmic forces of the universe.....
this had to occur, the abductee had to experience that amount of pain as it was the crucial element to their experiment, which is much larger than ourselves,,

maybe this happens evrytime civilisation reaches the breaking point.. and needs to start again? they take a biological metaphysical snapshot of their (or his, hell maybe even her's) creation, for the next time around,,

perhaps this man was christ or a christ......??

[edit on 6-1-2010 by tripulation666]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by tripulation666]



new topics

top topics



 
61
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join