It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Armed Revolution on ATS Inappropriate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Believe me, after sifting through all of it for the last several months and then several years on top of that... it's all the same non-sense in a hilarious yet pathetic way.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

Just expressing a thought related to the topic. Need some help programming your VCR?

Hahahahaha!!! Not.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

Alright... good luck with your VCR. Remember... and this is crucial... you will need batteries for the remote.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by av8r007

Alright... good luck with your VCR. Remember... and this is crucial... you will need batteries for the remote.

They have this new thing called a DVD player.

I am sure it would slide in real nice next to your 8 Track Tape Player!

Edit to add: What major event happened today in 1521 that changed the course of the Western World?

[edit on 3/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Think of who I'm dealing with here, Proto

Also, I just made a post encouraging all of these patriots to blow up the Federal Reserve if they're so uber serious... however, it seems like it's gone now

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Believe me, after sifting through all of it for the last several months and then several years on top of that... it's all the same non-sense in a hilarious yet pathetic way.

Oh, I had no idea you were such an expert. All right then I'll take your word for it. How are you at programming DVD players? Could you fix my kitchen sink while your at it? Mow the lawn? I'm going to catch up on a few movies and trust you know whats best.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I have flexible rates for ATS users, however being a handyman isn't my forte. I just like to help people figure out obvious things... which surprisingly is in high demand these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Oh so knowledgeable CuriousSkeptic please endow me with your divine knowing of all things VCR. Clearly I am at a loss.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Think of who I'm dealing with here, Proto

Also, I just made a post encouraging all of these patriots to blow up the Federal Reserve if they're so uber serious... however, it seems like it's gone now

Actually it was a great thread friend, you should have taken the time to read it. A lot of people shared some super peaceful ideas and personal histories.

By your own admission you are jumping in purely based on the assumption of what you imagine took place in the thread.

You know what they say about assumptions.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have flexible rates for ATS users, however being a handyman isn't my forte. I just like to help people figure out obvious things... which surprisingly is in high demand these days.

Well then why did you offer? Dang! I guess no movies for me then and back to actually reading the genuine efforts made in this thread and others like it. (Sigh) No rest for the weary.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
eh ill erase it before a mod does

[edit on 3-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Okay having not read the thread I'm willing to bet the word "militia" is used at least once a page. "Armed Revolution" is used a couple times of page. There's some back and forth bickering about the state of the country and when people are entitled to rise up. Somebody with one of those ridiculous old school patriot avatars started quoting forefathers and Americana bull#. And in the end everyone reached a sort of commonality and mutual respect without really accomplishing anything or coming to any kind of conclusion.

I also would bet someone started quoting law or government structure but given how crazy this thread title is, I doubt anyone with that intelligence would wander in here to post it since it would fall on deaf ears.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Are you sure you turned it on? You can do this by hitting the "On" switch.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic I doubt anyone with that intelligence would wander in here to post it since it would fall on deaf ears.

As long as you know.

Can we get back on topic now?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by watcher73]

link   
my 2 cents......you know there are people like me that are doing just fine. i put off spending on trips, SUVs, luxuries, and paid off my mortgage in 15 years, instead of 30, back in 2001. i kept my small paid off home (1500 sqft), and didn't try and buy a bigger one. paid off my credit cards and misc. debt, and now i make money every month, sitting on my *ss. i'm 57 and retired, doing what i want to do. me and my wife save up money and take 2 to 3 trips a year, go out to eat a couple times a week, and still watch what we spend. so...what i'm saying is...not everybody's life is going to hell.

link   

So in other words you are willing to risk passing up the hidden gems of interesting knowledge dispersed throughout the thread?

Alright then, you might just want to eliminate the curious part from the Skeptic handle!

Just saying! It was a great thread that I really truly enjoyed participating in as did a lot of other people.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Talk of Armed Revolution on a message board is really intelligent and going to accomplish a lot.

To anyone who was pro-Revolution. Go rent a van, pack it full of explosives, and drive it into the Federal Reserve or White House, detonate the explosives.

Simple and it doesn't require multiple whiny paragraphs.

To anyone who was arguing anti-Revolution well I don't have a fun explosive activity for you... but good on ya I guess. You grasp reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

To anyone who was pro-Revolution. Go rent a van, pack it full of explosives, and drive it into the Federal Reserve or White House, detonate the explosives.

The thing about that is true patriots wouldn't take such a cowardly route to getting the job done. Don't you have a VCR to go and program? Please stop reading this thread or ADD to discussion. I know it's hard, but I think you can do it if you try.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Once again having not read the thread you wouldn't know what's been discussed in it.

Many people shared many insightful views from all sides of the spectrum.

The vast majority did it in a respectful way that wasn’t aimed at detracting from people with opposing views.

It was a very productive thread until just recently!

I guess you don’t know what major act happened today to one of the world’s most notable revolutionaries in 1521?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

...How is blowing up a building yourself cowardly, yet bitching and complaining on a message board saying someone else should isn't?

And remember, the batteries go in opposite ways. There's a picture on the back to help you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join