It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper , 'insectlike' beings from a totally incomprehensible culture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here Don Ecker gets angry about all the morons worshiping Cooper, so he makes a thread exposing Cooper's BS - since many seem to have forgotten Cooper was Full of it:

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

Just allow me to say this, I have never meant a more bald faced liar, plagiarist, or despicable human being that the person who was Bill Cooper. Along with my exposes (some links here and more on the web) I also suggest reading “UFO’s, Aliens, and “Ex” Intelligence Agents: Who’s Fooling Whom? The Inside Story of John Lear, Bill Cooper and “The Greatest Cover-up in Hunan History” by Lars C. Hansson --- copyright 1991 by Paragon Research & Publications. (As a side note, I was the first to place this on the web with permission of Lars Hansson.) Lars Hansson's Affidavit
www.ufomind.com...

After seeing the thread here on The Paracast where one of the users asked about Cooper, I was actually shocked. I thought this guy had been “put to bed” years ago but I was wrong. I did some websearching on him and again was shocked by the acceptance of this guy by the “disaffected” and brain damaged on the web. There are people out there to this day that think Bill Cooper is the real deal. Jesus!

Some of the names associated with this story include but are not limited to the following.William "Bill" Cooper, John Lear, George Knapp, Bob Lazar, Tony Pelham, Lars Hansson, Billy Goodman, Tom Leykis, JFK assassination, Doug Deane, Michael Callan and the list goes on and on.

When I was preparing this episode of Dark Matters Radio, I had to go back thru 20 years of files, old issues of UFO Magazine and hundreds of tapes. More than once I got so disgusted I damned near threw it all out. My “Black Dog” reared his ugly head going through that Cooper #. However I knew that lots of folks were not around then to see and hear what was going on so I made a pact with myself to finish this. You will hear Cooper in his own words and nothing tells the story better than that. I hope that this show will answer all your questions about this “# head” named Milton William “Bill” Cooper.” I will say this … I am sorry he is dead because I never did get the opportunity to smash his teeth in.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by Lillydale

Try chamomile tea Lillydale.
I have heard that it is calming.

LOL. I am not sure how my writing comes across as me being in need of a calming agent but if you say so.

I would love to see something from an associate of his regarding his alcoholism.

You mean like the recording of him drunk that he willingly made for his associates? The same associates that then claimed he had a problem with alcohol? Is that what you are looking for? It would seem you are really just looking OVER it and not for it.

If you refuse to read the links that I provide then how can this be considered a debate?

What did I "refuse" to read again? I have commented on everything you have said. I have not listened to your recording yet, but you summed it up for me and I commented on that. Sorry, my memory is not great. If I "refused" to read a link, I am sure I gave a good explanation. You are going to have to supply quotes with your accusations so that we know just what it is you are addressing. Thanks.

Since I can't find anything on Cooper that substantiates his supposed alcoholism, then you can check out information on him found

here

here is his autopsy report

or you can look here

or here

or even here

definitely here

here too brother

You will have to excuse me. I like to provide links to back up my claims

Here is some UFO nuts that love the guy

try this link

any links that you can provide would be great

Tag. You are it.

Allright, you are going to have to give me a little time. That is a lot of info to throw at me and I will reserve comment on it. While I am reading that, how about you check the post above me reminding you of the proof of his problem with alcohol and violence. I look forward to your response to that.

I still consider you an ally Lillydale.

All in good fun and maybe a little educational for me. That is all that matters. If I come across as angry, that is my writing but not my demeanor. My apologies for coming across otherwise. I will try some tea and see if that changes things, ok? LOL.

I don't take this personally. I would hope the same from you.

Cheers and good night.

Absolutely. I do appreciate the links and I will look them over. It is hard for me to take anything here personally and if I definitely do not mean to say anything that would be taken that way by you. I am just a vicious debater but not a nasty person for real, I swear. Thanks for the links, have a good night.

edit to add: I just went and clicked on your first link only to be greeted with the headline "The Murder of...." Hmmm, will it be slanted?

[edit on 1/14/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

So you can detect alcohol consumption simply by listening to someone?

If that is true then we should do away with all the breathalizers and put you on a leash in a K9 unit.

And even better than that...
Let's give it to you and say he is drunk.

Because someone gets drunk once or even twice or three times or four times, does that make them dependent upon alcohol.

(The DSM has no category for alcoholic, or addict, or alcohol addiction. What you are referring to would be called alcohol dependence. I would also suggest that you actually go to school and learn Psychology before you go around butchering my profession. Yep, you read right. My PROFESSION. So if you want to debate psychology with me mr. debater, then let's do it. I like going into a battle that I know that I will win.)

Just in case you don't believe me, then look here for a list of the DSM codes.

Have you ever been drunk and called someone?
If the answer is yes, then can I say that everything that you say is a complete crock of sh*t?

Well then case closed.

You are completely full of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Peace to you Lillydale. I like a spirited debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

So you can detect alcohol consumption simply by listening to someone?

You didn't listen to the show...

If he wasn't drunk when he made the phone calls that are on the mp3 - then he had other problems.

But Cooper has already been demonstrated to be a liar, and a bully.

You can deny reality as much as you need to - but the facts aren't going to change.

*The link I posted at the top of this page will bring my fellow members to a website with all the links and info they need to see for themselves what kind of man Cooper was. It is important that people judge for themselves.

Here is the link to the Don Ecker thread that exposes Cooper and had an mp3 exposing him and that contains the various threats he made while drunk/insane:

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

That is why I included this show after seeing how many on the web think that this moron was the real deal. Just listening to those "life threatening" telephone calls, the maniac laughter, should tell anyone with 1/2 oz. of gray matter, that he wasn't all here. No what I mean?

Don Ecker

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

here

Well, I read a story about this man being trapped and shot at while running from his car to his home. It then says this report was obtained by the sheriff's office. What report? I do not see the report. Although they provided numbers, no one there is going to send me a police report of this incident so what does that prove? It looks like a story that is supposed to be believed based on a fact-check system that has a built in fail-safe. There is no report actually given and the numbers will not get you one to refute the story with.

One down.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Because someone gets drunk once or even twice or three times or four times, does that make them dependent upon alcohol.

As a recovering alcoholic that now helps to treat addiction, having spent MUCH MUCH time being educated about the effects and side effects and after effects of addictive drugs, I am sorry but um...

Please give up on the alcohol thing. You are going to have a much harder time proving it was not involved. We can take your argument and say, ok maybe he was not dependent on it. He just got drunk and violent once, or twice, or three times, or four times...

Whether he was an alcoholic or not, he obviously got drunk and wanted to hurt people, once or twice or three times or four times. Is that not what is being pushed here? He got drunk and violent on more than once occasion, so we know he is likely to do that sort of thing. He publicly threatened to shoot the cops if they came to his house.

1 + 1 = ? again?

I just have to say, proving he is drunk by listening to him is not definite by any means. I can give you that. I also hate this argument but let me make it just for fun-

The man was a professional orator. We have many many examples of his speech to listen to. You can hear the obvious signs of intoxication in these recordings. If it is not alcohol that causes this change in speech and this violent demeanor...what would cause that do you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

here is his autopsy report

I see the autopsy of a man that got relatively few bullets in him by a team of police that had just been shot at. Do you know how police react when one of their own gets shot in the head? They tend to open fire and fire a LOT. He only got hit 5 times? Not bad. I see nothing that indicates that he was in a defensive or reclined position though. That story along the sides or more of the same opinion driven factless nonsense as most other places but it does remind me that a cop was shot in the head. You would think that when they recovered the bullets they checked to see if they came from Cooper's gun or one of the other officer's right? Did they not?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

or you can look here

Thismaterial may not be published, broadcast, rewritten orredistributed) so we aren't reproducing it here. It may, of course, disappear. The gist of it is:

Yes, it did disappear. Hard to take the gist from someone with an obvious agenda. That is followed by a "private report" which is just the report from the link I just read. This only highlights the fact this "private report" is completely lacking is sources and proof. It is just words someone wrote down.

3 down.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

"Cooper OPENED fire on the police officers and shot an innocent police officer in the head. THEN the police opened fire back, fatally wounding cooper."

this is a flat out lie.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by Boniouk06

"Cooper OPENED fire on the police officers and shot an innocent police officer in the head. THEN the police opened fire back, fatally wounding cooper."

this is a flat out lie.

Have you read this thread or did you just read the title and decide to attack one random sentence somewhere? You will see that this has already been called a lie. What you will not see is any of the evidence needed to prove that. I have already asked more than once. I thought ATS was about denying ignorance and discovering the truth.

Can you tell me which part of "that is a flat out lie" with no supporting facts, evidence, or even argument is supposed to be adding something to this discussion?

If you can prove it, awesome. I would be very interested in that. Just posting to call something a lie and run is not very conducive to ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It has become apparent to me that people are quite happy to swallow the official line where Bill Cooper is concerned , whilst totally disregarding the lack of evidence and inconsistencies in the the official version of events .
Why this is the case is beyond me , disinfo is the enemy of all of us and I believe in this case it is rife .
I salute your open mind Lillydale and your willingness to question

[edit on 14-1-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It has become apparent to me that are quite happy to swallow the official line where Bill Cooper is concerned , whilst totally disregarding the lack of evidence and inconsistencies in the the official version of events .

Lack of evidence? It seems to me that you are quite happy to ignore the fact that the man was a drunk and violent. He made threats that unfortunately are on the record, yet you pretend to not even see that. Why? He promised to do exactly what he did and the only available evidence shows that he did.

Where is your evidence that someone else shot the cop in the head? Where is your evidence the recordings and interviews are faked? Where is your evidence that anything other than alcohol would make his speech change so drastically?

Please do not sit there and belittle me as swallowing anything. I am looking at the evidence you say there is a lack of. You are insisting I should be more open to an idea with NO EVIDENCE. Does that really make sense to you?

Do NOT tell me what I am happy to swallow and then go on to present no credible argument for your case. I am getting enough empty "you're wrong! Nyah!" posts from hooper right now and honestly, I thought you might be smarter than him. It is early in our relationship though

Why this is the case is beyond me , disinfo is the enemy of all of us and I believe in this case it is rife .
I salute your open mind Lillydale and your willingness to question

Well thank you and I salute you steadfastness but I would really really be excited by some evidence that the story we got is not true. I would love to hear an explanation for why he does not sound drunk on those recordings. I would love to hear why this poor peaceful many called people and threatened to hurt them and publicly promised to shoot law enforcement on his property. I would love to see evidence showing the crime scene was misleading or staged. I would love to hear who really shot the cop and the evidence supporting that. All I am hearing though is that you think I am happy to swallow something based on nothing when I am only following the only evidence path there is. That is a bit insulting but hey, I do not take it personally.

I am really open minded, honest I am. If you can actually address any of the items I presented with some evidence, then I will be all over it. I would be thrilled to sit here and read about another coverup. I do not trust the government or many police. I am not not with you on many things. It is just this story in particular seems pretty cut and dry once you hear the man himself talk. If you have some evidence going the other way, give it already!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do remember a thread quite a while ago. It had to do with Bill Cooper, John Lear, Bob Lazar and the Hannson affidavit was mentioned. I read the whole thing and I distinctly remember asking one pointed question that was never answered and was ignored. At the bottom of the so called affidavit was spaces for signatures of Hannson and a Notary etc. They were blank. Now I understand that I wouldn't want my signature displayed to the world but does anyone really know if the affidavit was real or not? I remember plagiarism being mentioned in that Bill Cooper liked to use other peoples information and call it his own. I have never even seen proof that Bill Cooper is in fact who he said he was or any evidence of his service. Remember I mean real evidence. I am not maligning a dead man here. I am just saying that all this speculation about who shot who and who was drunk when is really leading everyone astray from the ideas that Bill Cooper presented, whether they were his in the first place or not. It looks like first we have to establish Mr. Coopers credibility and then we have to establish whether he said the things he did and then we have to establish etc.,etc. I do know one thing though. My parents and their friends were talking about U.F.O.s a long time before Bill Cooper. I'm sure there are a lot of people on this site with the same memories. Whether Bill Cooper actually came up with the info himself or he borrowed it from others the important thing is that he stimulated interest in a bunch of subjects that should be looked into and not allowed to be hidden in a closet somewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Of course, the idiots here will tell us he was set-up, that he was innocent or some other moronic dribble...

I believe he was set up, by an operative named Linda Woollard, (he mentioned her in his book, Beyond a Pale Horse) who I believe fed him disinformation (about supposed EVIL aliens) and who may have been the same one, that a few years later, was used to try to destroy another guy named Tom Klemesrud

I corresponded with Mr Cooper back in 1992 about another topic..

[edit on 14-1-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm new to the whole thing and am amazed by how controversial it is but surely it must be said that a man that is convinced must at least be questionably be it by the convictions of critical thinking or by that of re-establishing what has been agreed upon.

I mean we have the net, interactive phones, social media and a wild wealth of other things (which do need to be kept in check) but isn't it taken too far when what we have is what was said and it would be removed from us??

I mean here we all are talking about everything possible. Isn't it possible that no-one knows the answers and we are all figuring it it together and that this is bullcrap?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I've been convinced by personal in your face experience about U.F.O.s for a long time. I find anything else I haven't experienced interesting but won't necessarily believe something I'm only told about. This doesn't mean that I will go out of my way to experience something or try to convince anyone of the validity of my personal experience. I am glad that we still have the freedom to listen to others tell us their experiences whether they are exaggerated, verifiable or relevant.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

William Cooper never said to believe what he said. He basically said to listen and read everything, but be able to back up what you believe by your own research.
Linking to a website with a guy claiming to know Cooper and saying things about him proves nothing.
For people to say ok, well I guess it's true Cooper was wrong just by taking that website as the gospel truth without even bothering to dig for the facts makes them idiots. [SNIP] and those that blindly believe something without doing real research and then making claims that put a person down in order to raise their own self up [SNIP].

William Cooper admitted it when he made a mistake, when something he said was wrong. He was simply a human being after the truth.
Those of you that talk trash about him only prove what he said about such people to be true. [SNIP]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

Removed personal and general attacks.

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

[edit on 15/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
so masqua, courteous behavior isn't needed for the dead? Lies and hate are acceptable? I stand by what I said. If I were behaving like that, I would want someone to call me out. But I have a conscience.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
so masqua, courteous behavior isn't needed for the dead? Lies and hate are acceptable? I stand by what I said. If I were behaving like that, I would want someone to call me out. But I have a conscience.

You were behaving like that and you were called out on it. Wish granted. What you said was pretty hateful and you mischaracterized what I posted, tantamount to a lie. But that is on par with Cooper's followers. Brilliant work defending the legacy of your idol.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join