It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper , 'insectlike' beings from a totally incomprehensible culture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
He predicted 911 on his short wave radio program and was murdered by the Feds less than 3 months later.

He absolutely did not predict 9/11. This is another lie that Cooper's followers spread.

Cooper did not predict 9/11. He watched an interview on CNN with Bin Laden (the circumstances of which Cooper lied about) in June and says that the reporter claims Bin Laden would attack in two-to-three weeks. Cooper goes on to say there would be a terrorist attack in that same time frame (there wasn't) and it would be blamed on Bin Laden. Then Cooper says if it doesn't happen then it will eventually happen; in essence, Cooper rigs it so his "prediction" did not have an expiration date, if Bin Laden ever attacked the US Cooper could then claim he was right. At no point does Cooper predict what the target will be (going so far as to wonder what it would be). Cooper did not predict 9/11; at most he mimicked a prediction by a CNN reporter. Throughout Cooper's lunatic career he appropriated the work of others as his own; it is fitting that his followers would claim this "prediction" as his own too.

Cooper did make one prediction in the above video. He predicted Bin Laden's attack would be used as an excuse to take away people's guns, which did not come true.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

He didn't?

www.youtube.com...

Sounds like he said it to me...

A simple search finds the radio clip in a half second.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by add alone

Perhaps you should listen carefully to the video and re-read what I wrote above. He mimicked the prediction of a CNN reporter, did not have the time-frame right nor did his prediction of the repurcussions come to pass.

Of course, I am sure the Cooper followers will find some way to rationalize it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fist_Of_The_North_Star
www.theparacast.com...

Interesting, thank you for the link, certainly made me look at Cooper twice! Not ALL out there to help humanity, just another reminder!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You gave a link to an article from UFO magazine against Cooper.
If I'm not mistaken, did'nt Bill Cooper prove that UFO magazine was created by The CIA? I remember reading about a man and a woman, that started the magazine, where Cooper exposed their backgrounds. Ever since then, I have paid no attention to that publication, or anything that it has to do with. Like the show UFO Hunters.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I firmly believe that what you are doing is irresponsible posting. There are individuals on this forum who will believe certain information primarily because of who is doing the posting. The quotes you post run against common sense, logic, and reason. The quotes emanate from a sick mind. Yet, there will be believers who will eat this feces up. It's all they are looking for, confirmation not just from you for selecting the stuff but because he said it, a martyr in the eyes of some.

The man was sick. His comments are the evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
If I'm not mistaken, did'nt Bill Cooper prove that UFO magazine was created by The CIA?

Cooper didn't prove anything; he accused them of being a CIA front. That was Cooper's favorite tactic. Anyone he didn't like was part of the shadow government out to discredit him.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, did'nt Bill Cooper prove that UFO magazine was created by The CIA?

Seems that if he proved that, the magazine would have suffered a great deal. I do not know much about this guy but he makes for an interesting thread. Did he prove any such thing? Is there a place I could find that information? I have read a lot of things thanks to this thread in the last few days but nothing about that.

I remember reading about a man and a woman, that started the magazine, where Cooper exposed their backgrounds. Ever since then, I have paid no attention to that publication, or anything that it has to do with. Like the show UFO Hunters.

I would be really interested in any information you have on this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Who is James Forrestal? Also, is this mans book 'the pale horse' online anywhere for people to read for free?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

James Vincent Forrestal (February 15, 1892 – May 22, 1949) was the last Cabinet-level United States Secretary of the Navy and the first United States Secretary of Defense.

Forrestal's death was ruled a suicide, but the matter for many people, including members of Forrestal's family, remained far from resolved. Forrestal's brother, Henry, told reporters at the time of the death that he "believed that someone threw my brother out the window" and that he considered it quite strange that his brother died "just a few hours before I was to take him home." Additionally, James Forrestal's spiritual adviser, Monsignor Maurice Sheehy, told reporters that an unidentified Navy warrant officer at the hospital told him that Forrestal "didn't kill himself."

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Moonman1111

James Vincent Forrestal (February 15, 1892 – May 22, 1949) was the last Cabinet-level United States Secretary of the Navy and the first United States Secretary of Defense.

Forrestal's death was ruled a suicide, but the matter for many people, including members of Forrestal's family, remained far from resolved. Forrestal's brother, Henry, told reporters at the time of the death that he "believed that someone threw my brother out the window" and that he considered it quite strange that his brother died "just a few hours before I was to take him home." Additionally, James Forrestal's spiritual adviser, Monsignor Maurice Sheehy, told reporters that an unidentified Navy warrant officer at the hospital told him that Forrestal "didn't kill himself."

www.theufochronicles.com...

Just got done reading the wiki on him, seems the man was stressed out by something.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I will try to find(remember) where I read it. It was a while ago. Does anyone else know what I am referring to?
I am tired tonight and going to bed, but will look tomorrow. A lot of Coopers web stuff is not on line anymore though, I know that. I will try to find it. It was information about the man and woman who started the magazine specifically, if I am not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Here is what I read that Cooper wrote about the founders of UFO Magazine:

www.hourofthetime.com...

Who is Donald Francis Ecker III?

Donald Francis Ecker III was never a police officer. He never worked for, or retired from, any police force whatsoever at any time whatsoever. He never worked as a criminal investigator for the State of Idaho or any other State or government agency. Donald Francis Ecker III was never an Army officer, never worked in Army Intelligence G-2, was never in Army Special Forces, never fought in Vietnam.

Donald Francis Ecker III held the lowest ranked position as a prison guard at the Idaho State Prison. He never received a promotion in all the time he was a prison guard. Ecker quit to accept a position as Narcotics Deputy Trainee with the Canyon County, Idaho Sheriff's Department. He never finished his training and never became a real deputy. Ecker was fired for cause after repeated incidents of drunkenness threatening patrons and bartenders with arrest in Canyon County Bars.

Out of a job he returned to the Idaho State Prison once again as the lowest ranked prison guard. During a training excercise where he was supposed to have an empty weapon he shot his own leg off and that was the end of Donald Francis Ecker III's law enforcement career. He returned to being a drunk, (Ecker is a chronic alcoholic) was awarded three DWI (driving while intoxicated) tickets. He was awaiting trial on the third ticket and would have gone to jail as there is no lesser penalty in Idaho for a third DWI offense. During his wait for trial Donald Francis Ecker III, during a drunken rage, beat his girlfriend. She filed formal criminal charges against him.

Ecker, knowing he was going to go to prison, fled Idaho. He went to L.A. and took up with Vicki Cooper. He romanced her and she made him the Research Director for UFO Magazine. They later married. For several years there were two warrants outstanding in the State of Idaho for the arrest of Donald Francis Ecker III. One for assault and battery. And the other for failure to appear for trial for his third DWI.

During their reign as king and queen of UFO disinformation a web search produced at least a hundred sites containing reference to them or something they had written. Shortly after this information was posted to this web page Donald Francis Ecker III and his wife Vicki (Cooper) Ecker disappeared from the UFO scene. UFO magazine disappeared. And most curious a web search for either name produced next to nothing for 3 years.
Now we see that UFO magazine has reappeared at www.ufomag.com... under new ownership with Don and Vicki Ecker as employees. And the bull# is flowing in even greater quantities than ever before.

Who is Vicki (Cooper) Ecker?

Vicki (Cooper) Ecker is an ex-prostitute who worked for the famous Washington DC Mayflower Madame Sidney Biddle Barrows. Vicki Cooper was entrapped by the feds and turned State's evidence against her employer. Barrows went to prison for several years. Sidney Biddle Barrows was very eager to tell us the truth about Vicki Cooper who's uncle is associated with the CIA, and who defended Sirhan Sirhan. Are bells beginning to ring?

Vicki Cooper was let off the hook, given a sum of money and told to go to Los Angeles and start a UFO magazine. She knew nothing about UFOs and cared nothing about UFOs. She was met at the airport by Barry Taff, a man she had never seen and did not know. Taff is an associate of Dr. Louis Jollyn West the head of the Neuropsychiatric Institute of UCLA (recently deceased) and the top government mind control expert. Barry Taff located Vicki in an apartment directly below his in Los Angeles. Vicki has stated to numerous people, the testamony of two of them is recorded in the book "Behold A Pale Horse". They were present when Vicki said that the CIA financed and controled her UFO Magazine along with all the major figures in uFOOLogy.

During their reign as king and queen of UFO disinformation a web search produced at least a hundred sites containing reference to them or something they had written. Shortly after this information was posted to this web page Donald Francis Ecker III and his wife Vicki (Cooper) Ecker disappeared from the UFO scene. UFO magazine disappeared. And most curious a web search for either name produced next to nothing for 3 years.
Now we see that UFO magazine has reappeared at www.ufomag.com... under new ownership with Don and Vicki Ecker as employees. And the bull# is flowing in even greater quantities than ever before

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by gortex

Who is James Forrestal? Also, is this mans book 'the pale horse' online anywhere for people to read for free?

You can listen to Cooper himself read from his book. He's also interviewed at the end.

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I will try to find(remember) where I read it. It was a while ago. Does anyone else know what I am referring to?
I am tired tonight and going to bed, but will look tomorrow. A lot of Coopers web stuff is not on line anymore though, I know that. I will try to find it. It was information about the man and woman who started the magazine specifically, if I am not mistaken.

I appreciate it. I dont expect any great effort, I was just curious about this "proof" about these other people. I do not know anything about the founders of the magazine but just from the little I have read, Cooper sure seems like he burned a lot of bridges whether he was a fraud or not. There seems to be way to much warring within this UFO movement or whatever. I see you got back to me with info, going to read that now. Thanks for the effort, I really do appreciate the information.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The proof is just stuff he made up without any corroborating evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That is what 99% of "proof" turns out to be on ATS. That is why I like to see what it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Here is what I read that Cooper wrote about the founders of UFO Magazine:

I just need to ask before I move on to Vicki, what is this really trying to tell me. Two paragraphs on who the man was NOT? What is that all about. He was never this or never that.... None of that had anything to do with anything else so I must be missing something. Sounds like a criminal on the run and perhaps the kind of scum that likes other people's money more than honesty but from this little bit of info, all I really learned is that he ran from unrelated crimes and was not a long list of things I never asked if he was. I am not impressed so far. When does this debunk him as a UFO investigator or the magazine?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is the problem with this subject. Not only do you have folks like Cooper frothing at the mouth with complete and utter ignorance, you have people that defend him as if their religion depends on it, and they have the ability to turn off the parts of their brain that relies on common sense, reason and logic.

Plain and simple guys, if you give to craps about this subject you must let fools like Cooper fall by the wayside.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by gortex

Just about anything can be found on the net for free nowadays... The Pale Horse is one such thing...

Edited to add: I'm not sure about the legalities of downloading this material where your at... so, do so at your own risk.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ByteChanger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join