This is an update post.
I want to make some points crystal clear about Cooper.
1. Bill Cooper recounted his story of the aliens. He realized that he was being used to dispense disinformation to the public, and in his later radio
shows he states explicitly that he believes a fake alien invasion will be used to unite the world.
2. This idea is not as "nutty" as it sounds. Reagan loved to talk about it. VonBraun spoke about it.
3. This idea has been dispensed on the net as Project Bluebeam.
4. Cooper only wanted to get out the truth and in EVERY radio show he URGES his listeners to know the truth. Research it for yourself. See it with
your own eyes before you believe him or anyone else. Believe it or not, he was urging his listeners to think critically about every single thing that
they hear, from him or anyone else.
5. I can't think of another radio broadcaster alive and working TODAY that urges their listeners to think critically.
6. No evidence exists regarding Cooper either threatening anyone or being a drunk.
7. His autopsy report said he was shot 6 times. 5 in the back and 1 in the front. It also did not mention anything about alcohol in his body or
gunpowder residue on his hands.
8. If a fellow policeman is shot or shoots another, then a series of inquests begins. Everything is immediately cordoned off and the investigators
come in. None of this happened at the Cooper murder.
9. This was not Cooper's first stand against the Federal Police. He refused to pay taxes or allow a Federal agent onto his property in order to serve
him a subpoena. Cooper made this stand off public through his radio show and told the Feds that "this is not going to be another Ruby Ridge".
10.Nothing came from the first stand off and no charges were served.
11. Cooper understood the game of jurisdiction and that pissed off the Feds to no end.
12. The Federal Government has no authority on any state grounds, unless that ground is ceded to the Union by the state. The Supremacy clause relates
to PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW, or ADMIRALTY/MARITIME LAW.
Cooper knew this and the Feds could not risk trying him because he commanded such a subculture presence.
The Feds will never risk exposing their game.
13. As I have said previously, Cooper was not capable of firing a weapon in the manner as is described in the police report. Not only was he a trained
Military officer who would never fire a weapon in such a flim-flam manner, but he was also missing a leg.
14. Cooper was no dummy. He knew his time was coming and he said so repeatedly in his shows.
15. Cooper predicted 9/11. NOT ALEX "THE SHILL" JONES.
16. Cooper was murdered because he was too persuasive to the masses, but that was a HUGE mistake.
17. Because as all martyrs are enshrined, his legacy will live forever.
Peace be unto him.
edit on 2/10/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)