It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I really hate to be a downer but is it a credited post? If you could give a link or something to the post. I know I have done it many times. start a web site with a post just to get a friend all worked up thin I delete them... what if (and I know it's just a what if) he just didn't delete it after he messed with hes pal?
I do enjoy your post course if your right that is cool just post up a link so we can credit your reliable site.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have experienced this phenomenon as well for some time, not just with celebrities. far too often thinking I was going around the bend. The latest was Ernest Borgnine. Here is why.

I am a frequent watcher of Turner Movie Classics (TCM). They were doing their yearly montage of movie personalities that had passed in 2009 called "TCM Remembers". Ironic title. I was watching this with someone which is very fortunate as I have a witness. At one point in the montage they (TCM) showed 2 brief clips of Ernest Borgnine indicating he had passed. I commented to the person next to me what a loss as I liked his "regular guy" persona. They agreed and we watched the rest. Several days later I am reading this thread and many of you mentioned Ernest Borgnine. I looked him up on several sources and lo and behold, he is alive. I shared this with my witness and they were astonished. I went to youtube, found the video www.youtube.com... and no mention or image of Ernest Borgnine. In the video I recall him appearing right after Dom Deluise, about 2 min. 33 seconds in. Where Ernest was is now an out of place rather long sequence of rocks and leaves followed by Henry Gibson. Karl Malden is the last in the video.

Prior to this I had heard on the radio and read on the web that Ernest had indeed died. Has anyone else witnessed the "prior" version of TCM remembers containing Ernest Borgnine?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by manana2012]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I too remembered Billy Grahm as dead, I even remmeber Alex Jones talking about how his memorial had a black cross made of glass. BLACK. Am I thinking of someone else?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by twodee

I remember Nelson Mandela 's death announcement. But i think only a select few probably saw it..for some reason i think you have to vibrate at a certain frequency to pick up some of this stuff.

You should literally see a psychiatrist.
Oh no thanks, i'm just fine.
This HAS to have some type of quantum explanation. Just because you have not had the experience does not mean its not very real to the rest of us.

Somebody said why would this only happen with celebrities? I'm sure it doesnt, but the average joe is NOT announced as dead.....not on tv anyway.
The reason we and so many talk about it, is because WE DONT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER, not because we need a shrink.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roderick6113

You dont need a link when its a discussion about something like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

This is becoming a bit fantastical. I will swear under oath I read about the death of Keith Bennett's mother - I'm sure it was in both the Daily Mail and Express and most likely in other papers too. I don't watch television so I don't know about that. But the articles clearly stated how sad it was she had died before they could find the body of her murdered child. Pictures of Myra Hindley too and of the moors where they buried the bodies. Are you saying now that she is still alive?

Also Billy Graham's death was definitely announced on the radio several years ago. Given his subject and his love of the hell fire and brimstone aspect I remember being a bit sad because he was such a big character and wondering which area of the afterlife he would end up in and how would he cope when he realized it wasn't like he had told it. Anyhow I am very surprised (but glad) to learn he is still alive and well.

To make things even weirder before coming on ATS I just watched a series of episodes on Coast to Coast with Andrew D Basiago about guess what - time travel. Amazing if his disclosure is true.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think we are experiencing "smears" in time. This would explain why some remember events like Mount Saint Helens erupting at different "points" in time. The event has been smeared. Beceause it is a temporal event it does not have to be anywhere. Depending on your temporal/physical location, this effect may not propogate into your timefield and you experience the "accepted" event at the "correct" time.

Time exists indepedently of events. To say events mysteriously hop from one "point" in time to another may seem reasonable but might not be accurate. Perhaps an event can be so smeared only a few recall the event like in the Nelson Mandella case.

Because we are mired in Time, we are unable to discern its true nature. It cannot be linear and it cannot be holographic. Those describe the discrete slices we experience. When someone effects change in time/events, for example to save Tiger Woods or prevent the release of Nelson Mandella, they don't actually "move" "through" time. That is a dimensional attribute that time doesn't exhibit.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My girlfriend remembers a discrepancy with Nelson Mandella. She was quite sure since she watched a movie about him many times. Subsequently, he was alive again and the movie was altered from before.

I also remember the death of nelson Mandella,, he died in prison!!
only to find it rather odd, to be mentioned by an other person.....?

It seams to have happened as i remember mid '70's

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is gettin' a bit spooky huh? I also remember Graham's death announcement and now here he is, still kickin'. Has anyone encountered the "rebirth" of a person they know but don't see often? A relative you only see on holidays or reunions?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Mandela didn't die in prison. He was released and became president of his country.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
This is gettin' a bit spooky huh? I also remember Graham's death announcement and now here he is, still kickin'. Has anyone encountered the "rebirth" of a person they know but don't see often? A relative you only see on holidays or reunions?

Bobcat is one that really floored me. I truly thought he died...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with alternate universes or anything paranormal.

It is odd, but not anything requiring an understanding beyond what we know to be true about the world. Just something to do with people making mistakes which does happen sometimes.

Now if people you KNOW personally start to die and then turn up alive, you might have something there.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I remember Billy Grahm die a few years ago too.It's was all over the news.I remember seeing his funeral on CNN.George W bush was there and I think Clinton was there too.I remember CNN showing the funeral and a special on his life.Now I find out he's is still alive and whats weird some people on here say he died again last year but is still alive??

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Has anyone encountered the "rebirth" of a person they know but don't see often? A relative you only see on holidays or reunions?

This has kinda happened to me. My Grandma died in 1996 is when her death is on the report, but my dad and I swear she died in 98. We talked to her, she interacted with us, made me breakfast in the mornings, and my tutor even remembers talking to her the first time she met us.(I was homeschooled for awhile in 98.) We heard her in her room at night, and there were times I would go check on her during the day because something felt off only to see her sleeping in her bed because she didn't feel well. To my Dad and I the dates don't match everyone elses dates. I remember vividly the day she died... I was on the bus riding to school when I felt her sitting next to me, felt the goodbye and then I just burst out crying. Thing is, I remember this happening before I ever met my tutor. I have a memory of being confused and my grandma laughing when I asked her about the cancer and her dying. I don't know if it was her ghost, alternate time line, residul leftover of her always being there(we lived with her), or my imagination... but then factor in my Dad there... plus my best friend who practically lived at my house thought she was around longer than what her obit says.

Another time is when my Mom died. This I think was imagination or she made it happen because I vividly remember being with her after she died. I even told her she was dead. She said not to worry about it, she just wanted to spend time with me. After the weekend was over I remember my Mom giving me a hug. She had to go but wanted one last weekend with me. Thing is, a week before she died I went to her apartment and ran out screaming, scared out of my mind. That night her sister dreamed she died. Dunno what that stuff was... just freaky.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OK,this is very strange ,20 minutes ago after reading this thread I checked the Wikipedia to see if George Wendt was indeed alive.I was astonished to see under his picture Oct 17 1948-- Jan 3 2010. So this made me think He had died today! I then checked all the news web sites but no mention of him passing on.Hmmm,so I went back to wikipedia and it still said 1948--2010. Then I checked more web site celeb news and still no mention of any death.For the last time I went back to wikipedia and the same web page was there but the info under his picture had changed! No longer showing the birth to death year but instead it says born date and at the bottom "Active years"1980-present.
So some one has either changed the information within the last 10 minutes or My mind is playing tricks on me or some one at Wikipedia is a prankster!I can understand how the first poster may have got wrong info from Wikipedia sources! Can't trust them anymore......Of course this could be a classic example of mass hypnosis or hysteria,my mind possibly saw the death date after reading about it????

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Someone is playing pranks on wiki.

Try the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) which has more accurate data.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wish this was the case with Elvis!!! I love him!!! I still have his music though!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by manana2012

I went to youtube, found the video www.youtube.com... and no mention or image of Ernest Borgnine. In the video I recall him appearing right after Dom Deluise, about 2 min. 33 seconds in. Where Ernest was is now an out of place rather long sequence of rocks and leaves followed by Henry Gibson. Karl Malden is the last in the video.

Prior to this I had heard on the radio and read on the web that Ernest had indeed died. Has anyone else witnessed the "prior" version of TCM remembers containing Ernest Borgnine?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by manana2012]

If you watch it again, you'll see Borgnine with Betsy Blake, who was in "Marty" with him. She died. It's a couple of clips after Gibson.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Yeah... I too have wondered, "what the heck"? I believe for a fact that I had heard a few years ago that Nelson Mandela had died or been killed. Later on in the same time period, he was on the news receiving some award... and been going strong ever since.
That event has bothered me every time I hear his name, now.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

If a loved was died near an altered event, this would would be the bizarre smearing effect. Everyone agrees on the event but it is temporally smeared and the dead seemingly come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join