It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have to say I have NEVER experienced anything remotely close to this. When I hear about people dying, they always, always, ALWAYS, stay dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Billy Graeme....just checking its the same person.
I remember it being on Sky news.

he 100000% died.

i wil swear my LIFE on it.

Michael Jackson is dead, right ?

[edit on 4/1/2010 by shauny]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
This happens all the time. It's due to the fact that reporters no longer engage in any fact-checking and report rumors and hearsay as actual news. Perhaps a commoner with the same name as a celebrity cashes in his chips and there's an obituary printed, some moron reporter thinks it's the famous "Billy Graham" rather than the retired truck driver from Selma "Billy Graham" and doesn't do one second of research to back up their false assumption.

Sometimes it's also a hoax, I suppose. Doesn't matter the source, reporters believe anything as fact since they are pawns these days anyway.

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Threads like this make me doubt, almost entirely, that there's ANY THRUTH in ANY CONSPIRACY.

signature
In logic and rhetoric, a fallacy is a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning in argumentation. By accident or design, fallacies may exploit emotional triggers in the listener or interlocutor (e.g. appeal to emotion), or take advantage of social relationships between people (e.g. argument from authority).
en.wikipedia.org...

Then I would have to say that your reasoning contains a major fallacy. Because you think this thread is bull, then there is no truth to any conspiracy? I am reminded of those pious souls who insist that the entire Bible must be true, because if just one part is found to be in error then the whole book must be false.

And really, has anyone put forth a serious statement that these glitches in our personal record of reality are the result of some conspiracy? Maybe in your timeline they did, but in mine, they did not.

You stated your opinion of this thread several times, yet people continue to post, unhindered by your authoritative convictions. Must be very hard on you.

I have heard of several celebrities dying over the years and am quite shocked to discover through this thread that they are indeed alive, at least at Wikipedia. My list includes Bobcat Goldthwaite, Abe Vigoda, Tony Curtis, Ernest Borgnine, Gary Coleman, and Mickey Roonie. All of these could be simply mistakes in journalism, perhaps even with a retraction that we somehow missed. As someone stated, these actors are all past their sell date, so maybe when the report was found to be in error they never bothered to retract it. Now if Walter Cronkite or Michael Jackson or Timothy Leary or John Lennon or Martin Luther King, Jr., or even Richard Nixon was shown to be still alive I would have to reconsider that explanation as less plausible.

I am intrigued by some of the other types of "time slip" mentioned here, as I have experienced a few of them. Especially familiar was the story about the woman who knew where she placed the prescription, found that it wasn't there, even had another person confirm that it wasn't there, and then found it a few days later exactly where it should be. I have often told my friends that this is evidence of multidimensional bleed-through and been more serious than not. But it is also possible that sometimes the brain just edits out certain details around us, even common everyday items like slips of paper, car keys, bottles of nail polish remover (this one happened to my wife and me), etc. It's a disturbing thought that we could be so fallible as to not recognize the very thing we are desperately searching for right where we expect to find it, but it is possible. Even if some other person also can't see it, or remembers it the same as me.

I even remember remembering in my college days that a certain shop was on the west side of the street, only to find out when I went back to it that it was now on the east side. All of the other shops on that street were just as I remembered them, though. When I told my friends about it back then, I got a lot of weird looks.

Anyway, interesting topic! S&F!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime

Originally posted by DAVID64
This is gettin' a bit spooky huh? I also remember Graham's death announcement and now here he is, still kickin'. Has anyone encountered the "rebirth" of a person they know but don't see often? A relative you only see on holidays or reunions?

Bobcat is one that really floored me. I truly thought he died...

yes.. Bobcat is dead. I know this ...it was hmmm.. 1.5 years ago !!! Tell me is dead.. I even remember telling someone he died.. !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybluebeing
I remember Billy Grahm die a few years ago too.It's was all over the news.I remember seeing his funeral on CNN.George W bush was there and I think Clinton was there too.I remember CNN showing the funeral and a special on his life.Now I find out he's is still alive and whats weird some people on here say he died again last year but is still alive??

same here.. who's saying he's alive ?? !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I agree with the idea sort of. But all this "jumping", "phasing", and "vibrating" seems a grasping way to describe the corporeal expression of time travel effects. I would hazard that nothing of the sort can happen because we all share a single Reality and a single Time. I don't think we are splitting, spinning, phasing, merging, or anything like that.

However, if time "travel" did happen, we would most assuredly see our reality change in seemingly odd ways. But we won't phase shift and vibrate our way into a new time/space continuum or split into a "new" "timeline". Just weird things happening in our only reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by live4him87

That is seriously strange.. I too remember hearing he died,
and NO it wasnt a slightly different name i heard or different person..but in all honesty i remember thinking i had heard wrong when a -then recent film of his came out and was glad to have thought so..but i have not thought of it again since until reading this post...
odd..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

I know that Morgan Freeman is alive. But for some reason, it seems like he should not be. The only one that I am certain of is George Wendt. He should not be alive.

I am still thinking someone "travelled" time to save Tiger Woods. We are experiencing the effects of this manipulation. Because Tiger Woods was a major global personality, the smearing of the event would be pronounced and all sorts of nutty things would happen.

If anyone has any recollections of news crews reporting live from the scene of horrible car accident that killed Tiger Woods and is wife, please speak up. The event would have been almost immediately smeared and forgotten.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The thought that someone or something is time travelling back into our past to alter events is as good a hypothesis as any that subscribes to multiple realities crashing against each other or phase shifting of timelines as twenty twelve approaches.

In any event I suspect that we will never know the truth. If some entity of group has such a power that can enable them to travel back into time and resurrect a person that is important to their agendas by taking away the reason they died then what chance do we have to stop it or even become knowledgeable of it?

We could find the truth and then find it has literally been taken away from us with a simple trip into the past. Keep pushing against the rub and a simple trip by those with the means into the recent past could culminate in the thorn in the side finding themselves, suddenly yelling blue murder in a padded cell – or worse.

Perhaps about to meet their own death because it was engineered and if there is a means to time travel and alter history then it seems fair but abhorrent to surmise that there would also be a means to force us to “self murder” via some kind of technology if we get too close to the truth?

We were always fated to see this, do that, be this person because others who were born or others who have infiltrated long ago have engineered our fates, an idea that was not a metaphysical reality with religious connotations but was in actuality a mechanism to keep us blind and enslaved to someone or something’s hidden agenda?

Death going by that argument is no escape because death is demoted, relegated to becoming just a change to consciousness, not an end and these entities that have domain over the multiple changes that our consciousness might undergo created this? From awakening after birth to awakening right after death to find “something” utterly powerful and utterly deceptive looking right back at us would be enough to really try my patience and perhaps that is why those who reincarnate have no natural recollections of a past life?

The first time I read this thread I was quite perturbed by the possible connotations and now that I have seen it grow into this I am unnerved. I had hoped that if we were infiltrated or that hidden technologies were being used against us then it would not be so deeply rooted as to subvert our very reality and possibly our consciousness’ after death.

By the way I have not checked but John Voight according to my memory died a few years ago from natural causes. I recall this because the relationship in context to his daughter Angelina Jolie and the sadness in the media that much had been left unsaid between them and now would never be reconciled. It was this round of news stories that educated me to the bad blood that was between them so I know it happened and he was not only reported dead but that his daughter – Angelina was remaining stoic but asking for privacy.

According to Wikipedia he is alive and well – my head is spinning!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post so please be gentle .. however I'v taken the time to read every single post before replying.

I too believe George Wendt died, I'm more than sure of it. I even asked someone at work today if they thought he died and the response was 'yeah .. I think I remember something about that'.

This whole topic got be wondering, what if this sort of thing has been going on forever, however only now are masses of people getting together on a forum like this and discussing it. I can't think of another time in history something like this would be discussed on a worldwide scale.

Perhaps as more and more people start chatting about their shared experiences more and more things will start appearing from the shadows.

After all, it's this topic that made me join and start contributing like the many more before me. Well done ATS

edit:

Oh, and I forgot to mention I'm in Australia, so it seems the news of his death made it across the pacific and wasn't just a USA event.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Hello? Is anyone there?

This is completely insane.

You folks need to have a nice, long, rest and re-assess things.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
Hi, this is my first post so please be gentle .. however I'v taken the time to read every single post before replying.

I too believe George Wendt died, I'm more than sure of it. I even asked someone at work today if they thought he died and the response was 'yeah .. I think I remember something about that'.

This whole topic got be wondering, what if this sort of thing has been going on forever, however only now are masses of people getting together on a forum like this and discussing it. I can't think of another time in history something like this would be discussed on a worldwide scale.

Perhaps as more and more people start chatting about their shared experiences more and more things will start appearing from the shadows.

After all, it's this topic that made me join and start contributing like the many more before me. Well done ATS

So, there it is. Proof. You consulted a reliable source by asking some co-worker who took your suggestion and agreed with it.

You sound confused and easily influenced.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but this is all quite nuts, people. A sane person recognizes this as simply being a case of mistaken assumption/thought, nothing more.

I'm sure Mr. Wendt would take issue with your insistence that he is deceased.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

this is interesting you talk about! About Skerrit I heard the same..but a friend told me, he´s really dead.
I´ve heard and read also this curious things...some user on internet have fun to telling this weird things...they told it also about Tom Cruise..and maybe you remember they told it about Robbie Williams before some years.
You will always find this weird reports on internet. It´s only a shame. Why people are doing this? Maybe this users are paparazzi who give on this way their revenge, because they got no pictures or an interview??? Who knows...or some stalkers....the internet is full of weird and sick people....we can´t believe all what we´re reading..that´s bad and sad....but anyway...Iam happy to see, someone cares this things also like me...
In conclusion I will wish you a Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am new to these forums as well.

What strikes me as odd is the repeated use of verbs to describe what happens. I have never felt any sort of anything with regard to time. I do not feel time and I don't think anyone feels time. Time has no direction.

I do not think there is more than one Reality and one Time. I don't think "timelines" can "split" because we only have one Time to perceive. We cannot escape it, spin out of it, vibrate to a new one, shift, or split, merge, or phase to a new Time or a new Reality.

I suggest that the only effects of time "travel" (which may simply be the manipulation of shadows as viewed though one of the "time portals" other posters describe.) will be exactly what we have here. Strangeness in our reality with regard to the current slice of Time we are able to perceive.

I do not think anyone is getting into a physical object and traveling through time.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by digigeek
You sound confused and easily influenced.

You assessed this from one post; therefore I would be well within my rights to assess you as being presumptuously judgmental without much regard for another’s opinion because it differs so greatly from yours?

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but this is all quite nuts, people. A sane person recognizes this as simply being a case of mistaken assumption/thought, nothing more.

It is nuts I would certainly agree with that but I used to think the idea of UFO’s was nuts too until I saw them after meditating in my garden. My wife used to talk to me about divorce because she did not believe they existed and because I was starting to scare her with details– until she saw one, No more talk of divorce!

What is a sane person anyway? Look around you and note for yourself that every person on this earth carries on one way or another some sort of psychological dysfunction – minor or major.

I do not know and have never met a psychologically perfect human being because we are all by-products of our personal environment and of personal circumstances. Insanity and sanity are just words to label a series of traumas and positive influences that grow to become a manifestation of damage or a series of actions that over time fully indoctrinates and thus integrates a person into the society and culture he or she is a part of because that is the “sane” way to behave.

I'm sure Mr. Wendt would take issue with your insistence that he is deceased.

Why? If the insistence was instigated out of malice then fair enough but an insistence born out of a confusion of the facts or a false recollection is not malice and should not cause anyone but a negative minded person to take issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Getting back to people who were thought to have died ! I was convinced that Michaela Strachan of the really wild show (Britain) had died ! I was sure i had heard it on the radio and thinking what a shock it was because she was so young ! Then someone told me that it was Caron Keating that i must be thinking of but it wasn't i already knew sha had and had already thought at the time of both of them because they were of similar age !

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Morgan Freeman was in serious condition for a while after a car accident in 2008. I believe the accident led to his divorce because he was with another woman.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

So, Morgan Freeman was in a car accident in which he did not die (or did he?), that led to divorce, which involved another women.

Mark Hamill from Star Wars, horrible car acident.

Bob Dillon, motorcycle accident.

Just like the Tiger Woods "accident".

That seems a bit odd.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ive never experienced the death thing but...

i had an experience where i saw a movie in theatres (cant remember which one it wasnt that big a movie) and then a few months later the trailer for that movie came out on tv saying that it starts playing - "a week from now"

i went around asking everyone if they saw the movie, and they said no, it hadnt come out yet,

i was perplexed because i had seen the movie months before, then i realized that the more i tried to remember the actual film the more i forgot about it,

but while i watched it in theatres (again?!?!?!) i could remember parts and i would tell the person i was with what was going to happen, they were shocked and asked if i saw the movie before, and i said yes months ago, really weird

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You probably saw a 'hooky' copy on dvd and half forgot about it ! That has happenend to me in the past especially when they have altered the title say for overseas country's release !

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join