It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Taliban: CIA traitor carried out deadly attack [UPDATED New clues!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
reply to post by makeitso

Ok as long as Alqeda/Taliban were fighting aganist Russia they were Holy Warriors, and Good guys, however when they turned against US they are terrorists now. Do you think the World is so silly to buy this argument.

I'm not selling anything to the world.
My point was not who they were fighting.
It was the tactics they used compared to now, and now their ideology is not nationalist as it was when the U.S. was backing it, it is Pan Islamization as I said.

Since you specified OBL in your fist post, that is the group I was speaking of. If you have information to show that particular persons group at the time was doing sectarian killing, then by all means, show it.

[edit on 1/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There was a massacre of hundreds of Shias of Gilgit in the Northern Areas (NA) now under Pakistan (before 1947 called the Northern Areas of Jammu & Kashmir) in 1988, following a demand raised by them for the creation of an autonomous Shia State to be called the Karakoram State, comprising of the Shia-majority areas of the NA, Punjab and the North-West Frontier Province

(NWFP). Gen. Zia-ul-Haq, then in power, had the massacre carried out through Osama bin Laden, then living in Peshawar, and his Sunni tribal hordes. To avenge this, a Shia airman was believed to have caused an explosion on board the aircraft in which Zia was travelling from Bhawalpur to Islamabad in August 1988.

The Taliban rule in Afghanistan from 1994 to October 2001, particularly after it captured Kabul in September 1996, saw large-scale massacre of the Shias belonging to the Hazara tribe, carried out by Al Qaeda and Pakistan's Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) and its militant wing, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LEJ).

www.organiser.org...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LOYAL]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I suppose some person calls a newspaper and says his organization wants to take credit for a bombing. If it is that easy then I will never know who is really blowing people up.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

Thanks Loyal.
I consider that a trustworthy report by B. Raman.

I read his blog frequently.
The report is lacking in detail, but it gets the point across.

That sucks.

Although, by April 1988 the Soviets were defeated, had signed an agreement, set a timetable, and began withdrawing troops. The war was over, and with it the U.S. support. Correct?

I'm not sure I am phrasing this correctly, but during the actual time of the Afghan war when the CIA was heavily funding, are there reports of this type of activity by OBL's crew?

Because its my understanding that Azzam kept them in line and would not allow this type of actvity. Is it this act of murder that you linked the act of defiance that caused such a big rift between Azzam and OBL and the reason why Azzam was murdered shortly after that?

[edit on 1/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Back to the topic of the thread.

Mustafa Abu Yazid, al Qaeda's leader in Afghanistan has put out a statement saying:

the suicide attack against the CIA at Combat Outpost Chapman in Khost province on Dec. 30, 2009, was carried out by an al Qaeda operative named Dr. Abu Dujanah al Khurasani.

Long War Journal

So, we now have the Afghan Taliban saying it was an Afghan Army person.
Pakistan Taliban saying it was someone else, and AQ saying it was someone else?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

brother you are missing a point here that I am trying to make in all of my previous posts, it's not about persons or Groups, it's about ideology which is based on the principles of terrorism. I am avoiding to go at length on this topic in the absence of (Sunni-Wahabies) which is not fair in my opinion. Because one could think I am trying to propagandize against them which i don't believe in.

In short it's not hard to figure the ideology of Taliban or Alqaeda is based on the very same terrorist ideology from the day one it has not changed a bit before/after the afghan war, and it's only matter of time that they would show their true colors. You only consider them terrorists now because they blew up two towers in NY. If you study their history from the early days of Islam till todate you won't find any significant difference.

And it's the fundamental mistake that CIA and US made, they never bothered to understand their 'ideology' they never tried to look deep into their history therefore it resulted in all this mess that we all are suffering from today.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL

brother you are missing a point here that I am trying to make in all of my previous posts, it's not about persons or Groups, it's about ideology which is based on the principles of terrorism. I am avoiding to go at length on this topic in the absence of (Sunni-Wahabies) which is not fair in my opinion. Because one could think I am trying to propagandize against them which i don't believe in.

In short it's not hard to figure the ideology of Taliban or Alqaeda is based on the very same terrorist ideology from the day one it has not changed a bit before/after the afghan war, and it's only matter of time that they would show their true colors. You only consider them terrorists now because they blew up two towers in NY. If you study their history from the early days of Islam till todate you won't find any significant difference.

And it's the fundamental mistake that CIA and US made, they never bothered to understand their 'ideology' they never tried to look deep into their history therefore it resulted in all this mess that we all are suffering from today.

Well said. Yes, it's the ideology. Same ideology the Ft Hood shooter, the 911 hijackers, Malvo, Johnny Lindh, bin Laden, Moussoui, the Cole bombers, Kalid Sheik Mohammed and all the rest. Same exact ideology. We recognize this, why can't the administration and other government officials who are making decisions?

Things that need to take place immediately:
CAIR investigated and disbanded as the illegal association it is.
Ideology screening at airports and military bases.
MSM to get on board with this obvious problem.
FBI to actually share intel. There are others but the FBI is the worst.
Americans to become educated about the ideology as the cause of terrorism for once and for all.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
double post sorry.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A couple of videos of the Palestinian / Jordanian suicide bomber are making the rounds now. In both videos he is shown with current TTP Taliban commander Hakimullah Mehsud, relative of the dead previous TTP commander Baitullah Mehsud. Pakistan and the U.S. both offer a reward for information leading to Hakimullah's capture.

One video is posted at Archive .org
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03156e9f7652.gif[/atsimg]

Another version of the video can be found via Google Search

A different video is reported to be released soon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9f893d437f0.jpg[/atsimg]Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi - aka - coward and murderer.

**NOTE**
This post is not in support of these murderers.
It is for information purposes only.

[edit on 1/9/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Link to Pakistani TV

A link to the Pakistani TV station

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Al Jazeera Coverage here

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
CIA bomber struck moments before pat-down search

The Jordanian doctor arrived in a red station wagon that came directly from Pakistan and sped through checkpoints at a CIA base in Afghanistan before stopping abruptly at an improvised interrogation center. Outside stood one of the CIA's top experts on al-Qaeda, ready to greet the doctor and hear him describe a way to kill Ayman al-Zawahiri, the organization's number two and a man long at the top of U.S. target lists.

The Jordanian exited the car with one hand in his pocket, according to the accounts of several U.S. officials briefed on the incident. An American security guard approached him to conduct a pat-down search and asked him to remove his hand. Instead, the Jordanian triggered a switch.

A sharp "CLMMMP" coincided with a brief flash and a small puff of smoke as thousands of steel pellets shredded glass, metal, cement and flesh in every direction.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Khost is a sensitive issue because bin Laden never made it back alive to there. Those mujhadine will fight hard to avenge his death and take those responsible with them if necessary.

Avenge the death of the great ones. Yeah, yeah, same ol' shiit different day. But the good news is that they are predictable.
Only problem is that some of our government isn't listening to how predictable these guys are and losing their lives. But when you sign up with the CIA you know you are expendable.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
An interview with “Abu Dujanah al‐Khorasani”, (6 page PDF)

On September 26, 2009, the Al‐Fajr Media Center released the 15th issue of “Vanguards of Khorasan”, a well‐known Taliban propaganda magazine. The magazine issue featured, among other things, an interview with “Abu Dujanah al‐Khorasani”, a notorious jihadi cyberactivist.
Al‐Khorasani has since been identified as Jordanian national Hammam Khalil Abu Mallal al‐Balawi, the alleged perpetrator of a suicide bombing attack that killed eight people at a CIA base in the southeastern Afghan province of Khost.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, so all the signals are out there and they are very loud but the US is just deaf. WTF? We think it's like some phenomena and we refuse to see that we are at war. WTF?
We sit in our living rooms and have fun and go about life like nothing is wrong and life is good... but we are at war. No one is even noticing. WTF?

Even 911 is forgotten. Oh, that was long ago, can't happen again, if it does, well then we'll deal with it when it happens, but it probably won't, pass the remote.

Ok, I'm getting an on demand movie and not going to worry about terrorism. I've got a nice bottle of cabernet, a nice cozy fire in the fireplace and F the world. Yeah America!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ok, so all the signals are out there and they are very loud but the US is just deaf. WTF? We think it's like some phenomena and we refuse to see that we are at war. WTF?
We sit in our living rooms and have fun and go about life like nothing is wrong and life is good... but we are at war. No one is even noticing. WTF?

Even 911 is forgotten. Oh, that was long ago, can't happen again, if it does, well then we'll deal with it when it happens, but it probably won't, pass the remote.

Ok, I'm getting an on demand movie and not going to worry about terrorism. I've got a nice bottle of cabernet, a nice cozy fire in the fireplace and F the world. Yeah America!!!

your catching on.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

your catching on.

Oh come on zeusie, think I just woke up from a deep sleep like Cindarella or something?
Name of pregnant girl and the other chick and did one try to dye her hair before an event? What job were you offered with bin Laden? And how much were you offered as payment? Did you accept the money? And what else besides barking names like you've been doing with a photo of your booboo.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some more imfo coming available as it is peiced together, might be future tab kept on this so long as it isn't buried.

Reconstructing the CIA bombing

The Dec. 30 suicide bombing that killed seven CIA personnel and contractors at Forward Operating Base Chapman in Khost, Afghanistan, is still under investigation. Here is the sequence of events, according to government officials who have been briefed on the attack.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a4052d7081b.jpg[/atsimg]
sequence of events

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That is a very powerful bomb to go unnoticed by the driver.
The underwear bomber had too many details to explode.
Just heard on Dateline the Saudi Counter Terrorism official
was injured by an underwear bomber.
The Detroit plane bomber might have been drugged and incompetent.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
That is a very powerful bomb to go unnoticed by the driver.
The underwear bomber had too many details to explode.
Just heard on Dateline the Saudi Counter Terrorism official
was injured by an underwear bomber.
The Detroit plane bomber might have been drugged and incompetent.

Drugs are against Islam. Probably not the case with crotchbomber.
Probably from the same playbook as the guy in Saudi though. hmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join