It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Taliban: CIA traitor carried out deadly attack [UPDATED New clues!]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, this only shows that when it comes to "intelligence" America is not longer at the top of the food chain.

Meaning we are as vulnerable as the next door neighbor, I guess our government funding and backing countries with tax payer money is not doing a good job, briberies never work on the long term.

Maybe rather than bribing nations to help with intelligence the tax payer money would do a lot of good improving the USA intelligence community.

Sad.

Lot of incompetence going around now a days. . .

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

But I bet we spend more than most countries on intelligence.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

And so much more on briberies . . . I mean ( funding) so they can turn around and also invest in top intelligence training of terrorist with our tax payer money.

The waste and abuse have not boundaries . . . sad when it comes back and bite us in our arses.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well, this only shows that when it comes to "intelligence" America is not longer at the top of the food chain.

Meaning we are as vulnerable as the next door neighbor, I guess our government funding and backing countries with tax payer money is not doing a good job, briberies never work on the long term.

Maybe rather than bribing nations to help with intelligence the tax payer money would do a lot of good improving the USA intelligence community.

Sad.

Lot of incompetence going around now a days. . .

It is not all about the money. What the USA and Israel intel did to me n front of the whole Intel community of the world s horrible and they show the people nothing to protect nothing to defend.. that they stick there middle finger at god and only do anything for the money.. so as long as USA wants to head the direction of more money than god someone is throwing this country away on purpose. the world loved america when the normal guy had a chance and America defended the truth and all that was good.. now america is the worse guy ever in front of the whole western horse scene of the world...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I suspected that you are of indian origin. I might be wrong But your view about the ISI is similar to those who are either Indian or Indian origin.

even when our own soliders are dying on daily basis in this war, how on earth we are gonna help Taliban now ? every other day we are suffering from suicide attacks here, and I rather find it amusing that I am alive today literally, Two suicide blast occurred in the Market next to my home here at Lahore last month which resulted in killing of over 400 people. And despite that you think our ISI or Army is cooperating with Taliban when we have already waged full-fledged war against them here.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

It is not all about the money. What the USA and Israel intel did to me n front of the whole Intel community of the world s horrible and they show the people nothing to protect nothing to defend.. that they stick there middle finger at god and only do anything for the money.. so as long as USA wants to head the direction of more money than god someone is throwing this country away on purpose. the world loved america when the normal guy had a chance and America defended the truth and all that was good.. now america is the worse guy ever in front of the whole western horse scene of the world...

ohhhh, so you are anti-American afterall. I see. And the whole MRSA thing was just an excuse for you to "hate" the West and their evil ways.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
I suspected that you are of indian origin. I might be wrong But your view about the ISI is similar to those who are either Indian or Indian origin.

For those living in the real world, and not suffering from xenophobic prejudices - it is clearly obvious I am not. It's not my fault your intelligent service is linked to terrorism and your government is incredibly weak.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
For those living in the real world, and not suffering from xenophobic prejudices - it is clearly obvious I am not. It's not my fault your intelligent service is linked to terrorism and your government is incredibly weak.

You are a xenophobe. And it is your fault that terrorism exists. All your fault.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

While your fight is not mine, I have to say that right now Americas intelligence is as corrupted and linked to terrorist training in the name of briberies than any other nation in the middle east trying to fight what they consider their own.

Still we as invaders of middle easter lands have gotten what our "enemies" think we deserve.

The death of CIA operatives only shows that our own intelligence is lacking and that our nations intelligence in the field failed to recognized friend from foe.

America is in deep trouble.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What a whole pila Bull cr@p!

After 9/10 years of 'war on terror' we finally achieved nearly a dozen CIA operatives blown up by triple undercover agent and a suicide bomber boarding a flight to US with explosives strapped to his penis?

Sounds like a massive false-flag to me!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by zeuseadam

ohhhh, so you are anti-American afterall. I see. And the whole MRSA thing was just an excuse for you to "hate" the West and their evil ways.

No not my mentality that shoots USA n the head .. Thats just beyond stupid. I remember when I left USA the good guys where the ones who told the truth and rescued people in dire situation not left them by the side of the road laughing as they steal the underware.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
US seeks Harkat chief for Khost CIA attack

Wednesday, January 06, 2010
By By Amir Mir

LAHORE: The US authorities have sought from the Pakistani government an early arrest and extradition of commander Ilyas Kashmiri, the fugitive chief of the Azad Kashmir chapter of the pro-Kashmir Jihadi group, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI).

Kashmiri is being accused of coordinating a suicide attack on the CIA Forward Operating Base of Chapman in the Khost province of Afghanistan on December 31, 2009, which killed seven CIA officers and injured six others.

A senior interior ministry official said Pakistani authorities are already trying to hunt down Ilyas Kashmiri for his involvement in several terrorist activities carried out in different parts of Pakistan. No 4 on the most wanted list of the Pakistani Ministry of Interior, Ilyas Kashmiri is a veteran of the Kashmir Jihad and spent several years in an Indian jail. He was arrested after the December 2003 twin suicide attacks on Gen Musharraf’s presidential cavalcade in Rawalpindi, but released a few weeks later due to lack of evidence. He later shifted his base to the Waziristan region and joined hands with Baitullah Mehsud to establish a training camp in North Waziristan.

lyas kashmiri was Pakistan Special Forces

lyas Kashmiri reported involved in Mumbai attack

HuJI background

[edit on 1/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Khost is a sensitive issue because bin Laden never made it back alive to there. Those mujhadine will fight hard to avenge his death and take those responsible with them if necessary.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

[edit on 5-1-2010 by infinite]

What about CIA, after all Saddam and Bin Laden once were their 'Heroes' --- were/are they not linked to terrorist organizations ever.
I am not retard and don't tell me that both of them were 'good guys' back then.

We have a saying here, which means " Doing bad always result in bad " thing is CIA/ISI supported these terrorists which was their mistake, therefore today both US/Pakistani are suffering from terrorism. You simply can't single out ISI, and this is what irritates me.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LOYAL]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What about CIA, after all Saddam and Bin Laden once were their 'Heroes' --- were/are they not linked to terrorist organizations ever.

We have a saying here, which means " Doing bad always result in bad " thing is CIA/ISI supported these terrorists which was their mistake, therefore today both US/Pakistani are suffering from terrorism. You simply can't single out ISI, and this is what irritates me.

This myth is taken out of context often. The CIA used the mujahadine to fight off the Soviets in the Cold War. There was no lasting agreement, we traded a few weapons. Afghanistan wanted the Soviets out too. Then we left. It was a job. No bonds. It was in our interest at the time to be against Russia now we are friends.
The US has never been in bed with the ISI/

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

America was forced by India to deal with Pakistani terrorist camps

Wow I appreciate your patriotism for your country (india) but still

How long it's been that Indian started thinking of America as their 'helper' or 'savior' I thought it was always Russia. On the contrary India has always accused Pakistan of being a 'partner/puppet' of US in the region.
Coming back to topic America has been conducting attacks on terrorist camps in tribal region with the help of Pak Army and ISI long before the Mumbai Attacks.

Yes you are correct in implying India has always blamed USA because USA gave funds in past which helped Pakistani Military/ISI to give birth to terrorist organisations, create terror camps and provide training. India blamed USA for this because right till 9/11 USA blindly kept funding inspite of knowing where the funds were being used.

Only now USA has acknowledged Pakistan's role in worldwide terrorism.

Overview of State-sponsored terrorism - by US Department of State

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups

As you said you are from Pakistan, I admit it may hurt a bit hearing this, but there is no "if's" or "buts" about this. Pakistan's role has been proven beyond doubt of it's complicity with terrorism. And yes I also agree USA has no one else to blame but itself for this for blindly supporting terrorism as it did.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well you are wrong then because there are many sources besides Indian which proves Pakistan role in Terrorism.

Starting with 9/11 connection

NEW REVELATIONS ON 9-11

The Pakistan connection: There is evidence of foreign intelligence backing for the 9/11 hijackers. Why is the US government so keen to cover it up?

Pakistan spy service 'aiding Bin Laden'

The Pakistani Connection: The London Bombers and "Al Qaeda's Webmaster"

Pakistan has al-Qaeda training camp: US officials

III. PAKISTAN'S SUPPORT OF THE TALIBAN

'Pak feared exposure of militant camps'

I can go on posting thousands of links and evidence but I think you have got the point.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This myth is taken out of context often. The CIA used the mujahadine to fight off the Soviets in the Cold War. There was no lasting agreement, we traded a few weapons. Afghanistan wanted the Soviets out too. Then we left. It was a job. No bonds. It was in our interest at the time to be against Russia now we are friends.

Not only that. but OBL and the mujihadeen were not terrorists as we know terrorism now.
They worked as a military in Afghanistan focused on removing Russia. They did not carry out indiscriminate killings, beheadings, airplane bombings, children suicide bombers, etc.
Azzam kept them in line working strictly toward a nationalist goal.

It was after the Afghan war, after al-Zawahiri returned from "detention" in Russia, and after Azzam was murdered that OBL and the ideology changed to Pan Islamization with terror tactics along the lines of the PLO. Only more deadly and even more international - toward what we now see today.

That is not to say that the CIA is without problems though.

As a side note, it is great to see someone from Pakistan posting here.
I hope you stick around.

[edit on 1/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Actually US "was" in bed with ISI/ Pakistan Military for a very long period of time. Before 9/11 USA even went stating that Pakistan was using "resistance fighters" when India objected against the funds USA gave.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Ok as long as Alqeda/Taliban were fighting aganist Russia they were Holy Warriors, and Good guys, however when they turned against US they are terrorists now. Do you think the World is so silly to buy this argument.

I called them terrorists because of their ideology not because whom they were fighting for or against. And fact is their ideology has not changed a bit only their enemy. I considered them terroists even when they were fighting with Russians because even during that time they were involved in sectarian terrorism here in Pakistan and elsewhere which was ignored both by the West and Mainstream Sunni, because the vicitims were Shia Muslims (Both OBL/taliban/ and Saddam did the same to Shia Muslims but no one called them terrorists back then) , I don't want to get in to those details here. However I am sure I have made my point clear.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LOYAL]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join