It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Etharzi od Oma Anthra!!

My hat goes off to you sir

I wish to applaud you for having the determination to follow this through from our conversations from this thread to actuality - not many people would have the gumption to stand by their convictions. I was away over the holiday season and didn't have time to check here as thoroughly as I may have wished to. I am happy that you went ahead and got your DNA testing done and came back to post the findings.

I am sorry that the results so conclusively categorise you as human. And I mean that; I'm sorry.

As I see it at this junction you have 2 options.

1) Get a more extensive DNA test done which will cost a lot more money and will still have you as human, just with a more detailed view of your humanity and more results for you to look into.

2) Talk to someone that will listen to your story and let them hear what you have to say. There are some fantastic psychiatrists and neurologists out there that would love to hear your fascinating concepts and help you with your unique desire to know the truth.

Knowing the truth is very apparent in your drive, seeking wisdom and sharing what you find helps humanity.

Read up on books by people like Oliver Sacks and see that you could benefit everyone by freeing yourself and enlightening others. Talk to a properly medically trained psychiatrist and tell them everything. The Crowley stuff, the shamanistic studies, your animal, your beliefs of having alien heritage and your determination to get to the truth.

You will be treated with the utmost respect and will feel so good afterwards for doing so. Getting it all out there to someone about your thoughts will take a huge weight off of your shoulders and place a happy beat in your heart.

I do hope you will at least try an option I presented. I have a feeling that you will too.

You're a wily, determined SOB that will stop at nothing to get to the truth.

Go get em' Wolf man!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well...

I am not shocked.

In fact, I am shocked you wasted money on a test in hopes to find out you were an alien.

I mean...comon. Really?

Man...what a way to throw your cash in the crapper...during a recession no less.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My bad...you didn't pay for a DNA test.

You used a flawed website to scan your genetic history.

Geez man...

Thats like using ATS to gather 100% of your information in life.

Fisher-price-my-first-DNA-scanning for the very BEST in proving you are an alien!

Boo.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I hypothesise that he used DNA Consultants, Phoenix to get the Autosomal DNA testing done. They usually send out a swab kit, you get some saliva and send it back. Due to it's close proximity (as well as decent Police database of records) this would be the most likely choice.

It will have cost 250 USD (plus additional extras) and takes about 3-4 weeks to complete.

He was pretty much doing this as that last thread fizzled out.

That's why my hats off to him. Puts his money where his mouth is - not like a regular hoaxer or malingerer. He might be cool enough to see this through to it's final conclusion in front of a recognised psychiatric doctor and finally get the answers he seeks.

I hope he does.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Those of you who have read my previous posts should know that I claim to be an ET. You should also know that I calim to have evidence. Though until now it has been rather thin. Bible-Code evidence isn't really much, but, it is much more than anyone else has presented

Shouldn't you be keeping this under your hat?
Isn't it illegal to be an alien? Seems the border patrol would've caught up to you by now.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

When I asked (with regard to your DNA)

Wasn’t it supposed to throw up non-Human DNA?

you replied:

That would have been nice, however, it was not expected.

Really?

Are you sure it wasn’t expected?

What about this answer, again with regard to another ATS member’s questions about your DNA (emphasis added):

While I'm sure that any DNA tests done on me will shou that I'm not Human, I don't feel that it would prove that I'm an "off-worlder".

And here:

I said that my DNA would show that I'm not Human, but wouldn't be proof that I'm from "off-world" Your science does not know anything about "off-world" DNA...it does know about non-human DNA.

But, the tests prove that you are very, very Human.

I'm going to have even more laughs when I get the results of my DNA back

All quotes from this thread:

No one is laughing.

I agree wholeheartedly and support the genuine sentiments expressed in both of m0r1arty’s two recent post in this thread.

Those sentiments are non-judgmental, and sympathetic.

You should take note AnthraAndromda.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Peace and Understanding m0r1arty!!

Thank you for the post.

Actually I'm planning option 1 at the moment. I can get a Y-STR test done for not too much, that will (or should) open up the male side of the family tree.

Though what I really need is the resources to do a custom genome analysis, that is rather expensive, but I do have a new software project that may provide the resources I need.

Yes ... I'm one tenacious SOB! Learned that from martial arts, and I learned from my occult studies that truth is paramount. I will have truth ... whatever it is.

I know that you expect all this to prove I'm Human, but, I gotta tell ya ... with all the searching I've done over the years, it appears as though the truth is that I am not. I guess we shall see.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
My bad...you didn't pay for a DNA test.

You used a flawed website to scan your genetic history.

Geez man...

Thats like using ATS to gather 100% of your information in life.

Fisher-price-my-first-DNA-scanning for the very BEST in proving you are an alien!

Boo.

Boo ?!!?

You, sir, I don't understand!

What "flawed website"?

Yes, I paid for an Autosomal DNA panel. Though it wasn't from the Arizona lab, it was a lab in New Mexico. And, ya know ... after all my research into this test, I've found that the numbers for the second chromosome are kind of low. Ya see, the difference between Humans and other primates, like Chimps, is the second chromosome. Other primates have two chromosomes at that location, that seemed to be "fused" in Humans. Other primates have low repeat values (like I do), while Humans have larger values, though it appears that even my low value is within range for Humans.

It is also curious that, while I'm supposed to be decended from Stewart's and Harris's, there is nary a trace of European population linkage in the analysis I have. Then there is the Indian population links, I could live with that, but, its not supposed to be there. There is also African and South American, but they appear to be trace, and probably a false ID.

Anyway, I fail to see how you could be so negative about these results, or the fact that I spent MY money to get them. I may not have proven anything, but I do know a bit more about my personal biology. How much do you know about yours?

Course, on the other hand, if you want to debunk these test results, please do ... it may go farther to proving I'm ET than the test did

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

When I asked (with regard to your DNA)

Wasn’t it supposed to throw up non-Human DNA?

you replied:

That would have been nice, however, it was not expected.

Really?

Are you sure it wasn’t expected?

What about this answer, again with regard to another ATS member’s questions about your DNA (emphasis added):

While I'm sure that any DNA tests done on me will shou that I'm not Human, I don't feel that it would prove that I'm an "off-worlder".

And here:

I said that my DNA would show that I'm not Human, but wouldn't be proof that I'm from "off-world" Your science does not know anything about "off-world" DNA...it does know about non-human DNA.

But, the tests prove that you are very, very Human.

This is where I disagree. Truw enough, the test seems to indicate that I'm Human, however, from the results on the second chromosome, it could also indicate that I'm some other "primate". My opinion (and the only one that counts at this personal level) is the test is inconclusive. it is a bit too anomalous at this point.

It would have been nice if the results said I have no "Human DNA", but as I said, I didn't expect it. Just from the fact that I appear Human, should suggest that there are some simularities between my species and Humans, and, since I'm not a Biologist, I don't know what they may be. There are some Biologists that say that life in the Universe may have been started by the amino acids that are carried by asteroids (rocks) and comets. If this is the case, then it is logical that many species may be more closely "related" than any of us suspect (though I'm not sure I like that ...). In any case, there are things we don't know, and it only by searching for the answers that we shall learn.

I remain confidant that ultimately I will be shown to be not Human, though the idea of off-world origins will remain just ideas and unproven.

I'm going to have even more laughs when I get the results of my DNA back

All quotes from this thread:

No one is laughing.

I agree wholeheartedly and support the genuine sentiments expressed in both of m0r1arty’s two recent post in this thread.

Those sentiments are non-judgmental, and sympathetic.

You should take note AnthraAndromda.

Indeed ... m0r1arty's comments were welcomed ... note taken.

There is an old saying; "The truth shall set you free". I intend to know the truth, regardless of what it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whatever you think is best AnthraAndromda,

I'm sure you'll have a heck of an adventure and find out tons of amazing facts about how DNA works, how mixed heritage is actually healthy and encouraging for a species and why the European markers didn't show up in your COPIS results.

I'm also a descendant from the Stewart clan, along with other clans, so in some far off fashion I suppose we are related. I wear Harris tweed in colder climates but I think that's pushing the boat of association out a little too far

I wish you the best of luck in obtaining the results you seek - just remember that critical thinking minds adapt to the evidence presented in order to get to the truth so don't rule out that other option altogether.

However this pans out I hope you continue to share your results and let us all experience this unique outlook together.

Peace, goodwill and my thoughts,

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Congratulations on seeing this through, I hope you follow it's full course and are willing to accept the final results.

The only flaw I could see was using Omnipop, and stating that the DNA test had discrepancies because of the use of Omnipop, Omnipop is an 3rd party application which requires many modules and proper tables, your genetic make up would require you to run several tables in order to give a remotely accurate bio-geographical heritage, of course you did not give us the tables used to come up with your result, so could only guess that would be one possibility for the discrepancy, especially if the only tables used were the default. Of course as a software engineer, I would also think you are aware of this, so just threw that out in case it may have been overlooked due to excitement.

So far it does appear that you are of Human descent, good luck on your search for your truth, and keep us posted.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This thread makes me sad. Seriously. It's proof positive that this guy is sincere in his beliefs and genuinely puzzled by the test results.

And it also makes me angry. Angry that certain people feed into his misguided beliefs when they should be advising him to seek professional counsel [as some here have done].

It's fun to give it to those who pretend for attention or financial gain... this is not such a case, IMO.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
This thread makes me sad. Seriously. It's proof positive that this guy is sincere in his beliefs and genuinely puzzled by the test results.

And it also makes me angry. Angry that certain people feed into his misguided beliefs when they should be advising him to seek professional counsel [as some here have done].

Actually, I'm not puzzled by the results. Though I would presume that you have either not seen those results, or, do not understand them.

You assume I have not sought "professional" help, and you assume wrong. It is "professional help" that started all of this, back in the 70's. I'm not going to give details, its personal and generally "noneya". I still see a doctor on a regular basis, he is provided by the government and is fully aware of my species.

It's fun to give it to those who pretend for attention or financial gain... this is not such a case, IMO.
[edit on 26-5-2010 by draknoir2]

Indeed, I seek no attention, though the financial gain would be nice, but, I don't seek it, and don't see it happening.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I respect the fact you went that far to discover your past.

I wish 99% of people on ATS would do the same thing!

I mean, I knew my blood type by the time I was a freshman in HS! I was always questioning myself due to the amount of ESP I was experiencing growing up.

I think its great you have accepted what you are and wear it proudly!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Originally posted in " Are there ETs walking among us? "
moved here out of respect fo others by: Anthra Andromda

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by WatchRider

To silence yourself to skepticism is to embrace ignorance.

.... Perhaps you've forgotten the logo.

So what you are now saying is because you cannot prove it, it is above me?

Nice. Perfect example of not delivering.

No actually, I figured that one so young as you probably hasn't advanced far enough in mathematics to understand Bayesian Inference. It is a bit "headdy" for me and I have two advanced degrees in engineering.

But, hey, if you have has some advanced calculus give it a try:
en.wikipedia.org...
research.microsoft.com...

Good luck!

Rest assured I will be watching your posts. And if you don't deliver on your statement of more proof by mid 2011, I am going to call you out on it. Until then I will continue to call you out on pretty much everything else. That's called denying ignorance. If for nothing else, I learn more about your claims.

Sounds like a threat of "cyber stalking" to me.

If you can't answer the questions, you've given up and embraced ignorance. There's simply no other way to put it.

No constant? No science.

Surely a 60 million year old civilization can't lose a debate to a young adult?

My questions still stand. For the simple fact is you have violated basic scientific procedure for ignoring a constant.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Gorman91]

Again, you know nothing of which you attempt to speak. Just like your psudo-science, your psudo-philosophy has no substance.

So, just so ya know; 1) You haven't won a debate, you have lost way more than you can know. I already told you, that anything that advances truth is a win. You haven't advanced truth! You are restricting truth, the greatest "sin" any intelligent creature can do.

2) You think yourself proud, yet you have lost to a toddler. I may be 63 to you, but in my society I'm only 18 months. Congratulations, you've bested a baby. (take heart, its only in your mind).

Etharzi od Oma Babolond caosji

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought this thread had an agenda to harm and was targetting you. I spoke up. The part about the dna evidence and its relation to phonecian and the vedas was added as well by me. Simple things like the veda and the obvious et history are often overlooked.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought this thread had an agenda to harm and was targetting you. I spoke up. The part about the dna evidence and its relation to phonecian and the vedas was added as well by me. Simple things like the veda and the obvious et history are often overlooked.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Isn't it just. I read all of the Vedas back in the 70's. Opened a lot of things, not just my eyes.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That is an abuse of Mathematics. Because you still do not have a constant to observe from. No constant, no science. You need alien dna to observe from and prove you are a 99.99% match. The only thing you can prove is that you have unique DNA. That you're DNA does not match 99.99% of other humans. Nothing more, nothing less. FYI, that's the case for every human being.

FYI, I spoke with the mods. They said I did win and that your evidence is falsified and under review.

So yea, don't bother lying. You've already been caught red handed.

I shall repeat the questions.

Why does the constant show numbers like yours? Why is the FST locked at numbers bellow that Europe has? How can you use math that says you are 99.99% sure to be alien if we have no aliens to compare to and the statistical probability of compatibility is basically zero?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Gorman91]

reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said. "pure blood" is just another way of saying inbred. Inbreds have plenty of mutations. Some theorize most skin pigments humans have was through inbreeding in new environments they were not ready for. If this alien is an inbred, it explains more than just his dna. Which, for all accords, is perfectly human.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

His dna is highly suspicious and basically give a strong clue. We're all ets here, but basic lines matching to the more ancient ones are strong indicators. In his case there is an anomaly going to phonecian. He is still on a search for this. Humans basically come from downgraded et forms. Life and all forms of it are a constant throughout the universe. Every software program that could have been tried, has been, and everything we're doing here is the past. As I was told, "you must realise these are all past events" (as close as I can remember the words).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Humans came from a tree dweller 5 million years ago and the whole evolutionary tree of our species is known.

If you want to make crap up, you could at least be plausible.

What, did the aliens forget to add in a few genes between the 150,000 years of our bodies evolving and our brains?

Did you know that?

The human body evolved 200,000 years ago and has not changed since. However, the human brain continued evolving up to 50,000 years ago.

Why is that? Was such an all powerful alien species forgetful.

oh, lol. Woops. Lets go fly to Earth and add in the brain. Looks like we forgot to engineer that part.

Oh woops, looks like we engineered about 4 different human species. zap. They're dead.

For such masterfully intelligent aliens, they sure work slowly and forgot to add a bunch of parts in between the hundreds of thousands of years of engineering us.

Or, you know, we just evolved. Because that makes a lot more sense that silly aliens forgetting parts.

As I told you. I used the same program he did. I entered a normal man's code. Got the same results as him.

And not to mention there are some features locked out to get accurate readings for Europe.

And not to mention that is crude idea that we are the best species is horribly wrong.

Do you realize that the most fit species for an environment does not evolve intelligence?

Limitations creates intelligence. The more limited you are, the more intelligent you have to be. Humans are limited enough to need to make tools, but not limited because they can freely live without tools.

IE, aliens who advance faster than us have to be more limited. Think giant slugs, not grays.

You're likely to find these things in space than a gray.

spoiler alert.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join