It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Incorrect. They are hypothetical because they have not been directly observed. The math and knowledge for how to do it is all there. This is in the same way that evolution is theoretical. Because it has not been directly observed. Understand that a theory can be an unobserved fact. This is called indirect observation.

Not at all. You can post as long as you need to to prove me wrong. But that would require you to have math which you claim we do not have. Which we do, thus you would just prove me right.

Light on the other side would collide with light. Photon-photon collision. This is what happens when you shoot two photons at each other and they hit.

Not a contradiction at all, as you can see.

That's nice and all about you trusting professionals, seeing as what I say comes directly from them.

Tachyons have been indirectly observed. It's called Cherenkov radiation.

Again, it is theoretical because it has not been directly observed. After all, how can you see that which photons cannot hit? You cannot. At least not without using space time distortions.

That is why we do not bother with physical experiments very often. Because trying to observe the unobservable is pointless until something becomes available. We use indirect observation and math.

And you have yet to show us HOW your dna is that of African or Indian decent.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Actually, the whole bit about the India-African bit can be dismissed due to credibility. It is not an accurate system, and earlier in the thread, it was posted disclaimers from the site which said that their tests would not be accurate with regards to regional DNA and identification of ancestry.

I have yet to see anything that qualifies him as an alien aside from his personal accounts of super tall space mother and interstellar experiences which have no proof whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Incorrect. They are hypothetical because they have not been directly observed. The math and knowledge for how to do it is all there. This is in the same way that evolution is theoretical. Because it has not been directly observed. Understand that a theory can be an unobserved fact. This is called indirect observation.

You do know the difference between theoretical and hypothetical, right?

And, just how are you associating Cherenkov radiation with tachyons? Any association would have to presume that Tachyons have an electric charge, such properties of Tachyons are currently unknown.

That's nice and all about you trusting professionals, seeing as what I say comes directly from them.

Tachyons have been indirectly observed. It's called Cherenkov radiation.

While you may think what you are saying comes from professionals, I would have serious reservations about those same professionals confirming anything you say. Most of what I seen from you seems to be speculation based on wikipedia articles. Which, while not neccessarily a bad thing, it does leave much room for real learning. There are aspects of science that are interdependant and interactive with other areas.

I trust the professionals I talk to, solely because what they say is an extension of what I already know (as opposed to something I read).

And yes, Tachyons have been observed, indirectly. Mid 70's Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. (yeah, I worked there too)

And you have yet to show us HOW your dna is that of African or Indian decent.

Ya know, I have shown that. My Y-STR analysis shows close relation (one mutation) from "A" Haplogroup. "A" group originates in Africa.

And, there are several population groups originating in India that show strong links to my autosomal DNA. But, as I have said, I do not have mtDNA results as yet, so ... that is not confirmed. However, given that most data predictions are typically very accurate, and given the number of predicted possibilities, it is very likely that the mtDNA will show South Asian (India).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Actually, the whole bit about the India-African bit can be dismissed due to credibility. It is not an accurate system, and earlier in the thread, it was posted disclaimers from the site which said that their tests would not be accurate with regards to regional DNA and identification of ancestry.

I have yet to see anything that qualifies him as an alien aside from his personal accounts of super tall space mother and interstellar experiences which have no proof whatsoever.

I'm sorry, but, I don't remember that. Also, as this is an extension of the first thread, it doesn't have the new data. Y-Chromosome data is much better at predicting populations groups.

Just, how is the credibility of this data affected? And, how is it not accurate? While it is true that many biologists, and geneologists prefer to not make population predictions from Autosomal DNA, after reviewing all of the available data, I can see no reason to place some reliance on Autosomal data and its abilities to predict populations. I think part of the problem, biologists and geneologists have is the amount of "noise" contained within the Autosomal dataset. Some of this noise can be filtered, and while this filtering may not always product results good enough to make predictions, in my case it does.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
See, this confuses me. You keep saying "oh, it's accurate" then you say "but most people think it's not accurate" then "oh, but it is accurate". Stop going both ways! If the test is not highly accurate it cannot be used as a basis for extra-terrestrial origins. Is there a distinct difference between you and a human, or are you and your alien friends exactly the same as a human?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

See, this confuses me. You keep saying "oh, it's accurate" then you say "but most people think it's not accurate" then "oh, but it is accurate". Stop going both ways! If the test is not highly accurate it cannot be used as a basis for extra-terrestrial origins. Is there a distinct difference between you and a human, or are you and your alien friends exactly the same as a human?

Sorry you're confused.

The accuracy depends on who you talk to. If you ask a biologist/geneologist they will tell you about how it is not all that accurate. Please, understand, this only applies to Autosomal data. However, if you ask a Data Engineer he might tell you that it can be highly accurate, with the degree of accuracy dependant on the amount of "noise" in the data.

My data contains little noise. And does indeed indicaate a "mostly" South Asian (India) lineage. In fact, the African component is almost "lost" in the noise, and seems rather weak. If it were not for the results of the Y-Chromosome data, the African could almost be irrevelent.

What do you mean by "distinct" difference? There are other cases of DNA trace from abduction cases where there appear to be "misplaced" DNA markers. Such is the case with me.

The major issues here, as I see them, is that Terrestrial science has no experience with extraterrestrial DNA. To presume that ET is not, simply because he has some or much Human like DNA is an error. And, of course, to presume something is extraterrestrial, simply because, it has non-identified DNA is equally an error.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You misunderstand. I am asking if there is anything truly physically different between you and me. You can argue DNA markers all day, but if you still look, sound, act, and think the same basic way I do, what makes you alien?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You misunderstand. I am asking if there is anything truly physically different between you and me. You can argue DNA markers all day, but if you still look, sound, act, and think the same basic way I do, what makes you alien?

DNA aside, the main difference between you and me is point of origin. You were born on Earth, I was born on a starship.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So, you are human, simply not Earthling. I suppose that makes sense. Heh, I happen to have a VHS recording of my own Earthling birth, so I know for certain where my origins are.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Those of you who have read my previous posts should know that I claim to be an ET.

i've only read the openning post, and am replying to it, so shoot me.

me

um, hi. glad to meet ya. maybe you ain't alone.

sincerely,
et

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Like I've said.

It comes down to trusting that you were born on a space ship. To which you have no proof.

That's the key point here. And for that, you are dismissed as an alien. There is absolutely no proof to you, you're made up civilization, nor anything else.

Theoretical? Yes. That's what tachyons are. And tachyons are evolving into pretty much anything that can go ftl. It's a description of a group, not an individual particle. Do try to keep up with modern science if you are going to try and talk about it. For that matter, tachyons are no longer hypothetical. They are proven through indirect observation.

You can turn a photon into a tachyon in that way. It's just an ftl photon.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Like I've said.

It comes down to trusting that you were born on a space ship. To which you have no proof.

That's the key point here. And for that, you are dismissed as an alien. There is absolutely no proof to you, you're made up civilization, nor anything else.

Again, I'm not providing proof, I'm providing evidence. There is a rather large difference there.

I have provided data that clearly shows "misplaced DNA markers".

Theoretical? Yes. That's what tachyons are. And tachyons are evolving into pretty much anything that can go ftl. It's a description of a group, not an individual particle. Do try to keep up with modern science if you are going to try and talk about it. For that matter, tachyons are no longer hypothetical. They are proven through indirect observation.

You can turn a photon into a tachyon in that way. It's just an ftl photon.

No, sorry, Tachyons are hypothetical, noere is not enough evidence of their existance to move them to theoretical.

A tachyon (pronounced /ˈtæki.ɒn/; Greek: ταχύς, takhus, "swift" + English: -on "elementary particle") is a hypothetical subatomic particle that moves faster than light. In the language of special relativity, a tachyon is a particle with space-like four-momentum and imaginary proper time. A tachyon is constrained to the space-like portion of the energy-momentum graph. Therefore, it cannot slow down to subluminal speeds.
Wikipedia - Tachyon

In physics, a photon is an elementary particle, the quantum of the electromagnetic interaction and the basic unit of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation. It is also the force carrier for the electromagnetic force.
Wikipedia - Photon

Tachyons, unlike Photons, are not proven through any means, direct or indirect. And, as can be seen, Tachyons and Photons are different animals, not the same particle moving at different speeds.

You really need to stop getting your science from video games, and get it from real world scientists.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Those of you who have read my previous posts should know that I claim to be an ET.

i've only read the openning post, and am replying to it, so shoot me.

me

um, hi. glad to meet ya. maybe you ain't alone.

sincerely,
et

Greetings. Hope I'm not alone.

BTW - I would shoot ya, but, my Winchester isn't loaded, and the Blaster's battery is completely discharged. So, if ya can wait while I fire up the reactor and charge the battery, I'll open fire as soon as I get a green light.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then you have misplaced dna. This does not make you an alien. You obviously have a face, skin tone, and structure. They are still working. Congratulations.

No, sorry for you. Tachyons are theoretical. They have been indirectly observed and are there.

Let's go look, shall we?

Tachyonic fields have appeared theoretically in a variety of contexts, such as the bosonic string theory. According to the contemporary and widely accepted understanding of the concept of a particle, tachyon particles are too unstable to be treated as existent.[4] By that theory, faster than light information transmission and causality violation with tachyons are impossible.

However, that's because we don't know anything about them, because we have not observed them.

The same is true with virtual particles. because again, there is no way to observe that which does not exist.

However,

Despite the theoretical arguments against the existence of tachyon particles, experimental searches have been conducted to test the assumption against their existence; however, no experimental evidence for the existence of tachyon particles has been found.[

They cannot prove it does not exist, and they cannot observe it does.

Despite this, Dr. Kaku writes.

Tachyons live in a strange world where everything travels faster than light. As tachyons lose energy, they travel faster, which violates common sense. In fact, if they lose all energy, they travel at infinite velocity. As tachyons gain energy, however, they slow down until they reach the speed of light. What makes tachyons so strange is that they come with imaginary mass. (By "imaginary," we mean that their mass has been multiplied by the square root of minus one, or "i.") If we simply take Einstein's famous equations and replace "m" with "im," then something marvelous happens. All of a sudden particles travel faster than light. This result gives rise to strange situations. If a tachyon travels through matter, it loses energy because it collides with atoms. But as it loses energy, it speeds up, which further increases its collisions with atoms. These collisions should cause it to lose more energy and hence accelerate even faster. As this creates a vicious cycle, the tachyon naturally attains infinite velocity all by itself! (Tachyons are different from antimatter and negative matter. Antimatter has positive energy, travels at less than the speed of light, and can be created in our particle accelerators. It falls down under gravity, according to theory. Antimatter corresponds to ordinary matter going backward in time. Negative matter has negative energy and also travels less than the speed of light, but falls up under gravity. Negative matter has never been found in the laboratory. In large quantities, it can in theory be used to fuel time machines. Tachyons travel faster than light and have imaginary mass; it's not clear if they fall up or down under gravity. They, too, have not been found in the laboratory.) As bizarre as tachyons are, they have been seriously studied by physicists, including the late Gerald Feinberg of Columbia University and George Sudarshan of the University of Texas at Austin. The problem is that no one has ever seen a tachyon in the laboratory. The key experimental evidence for tachyons would be a violation of causality. Feinberg even suggested that physicists examine a laser beam before it was switched on. If tachyons exist, then perhaps light from the laser beam could be detected even before the apparatus was turned on.

-Physics of the Impossible, Dr Micheo Kaku

So yea. What this basically means is that proof of them exists. And that they are considered not an individual particle.

Please understand that wikipedia is in the process of being updated as we speak because of the work of CERN. A year ago there was hardly as much as is on there now.

So like I said. Please do not call me wrong when you have yet to research these matters.

Or, you know, if you are an alien, you should know how to prove me wrong already. But hey, you're only human. Limited to the knowledge you were taught on Earth, right?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Then you have misplaced dna. This does not make you an alien. You obviously have a face, skin tone, and structure. They are still working. Congratulations.

Well now laddie; I never said it did! In fact if you look into some of my past posts you will see where I expressed doubt that any amount of DNA data, regardless of its nature, could "prove" off-world origins.

DNA can, however, show what species its donor is, at least if it is known to Terrestrial science. And, since my DNA is misplaced, it is an indication that there is something happening that is not normal for Terrestrial Humans. So, while my DNA may not say, at the present time, that I'm not "Human", it does indicate something that may indeed be non-Terrestrial. This is evidenced by other nonrelated cases.

No, sorry for you. Tachyons are theoretical. They have been indirectly observed and are there.

Let's go look, shall we?

Yes ... let us.

Tachyonic fields have appeared theoretically in a variety of contexts, such as the bosonic string theory. According to the contemporary and widely accepted understanding of the concept of a particle, tachyon particles are too unstable to be treated as existent.[4] By that theory, faster than light information transmission and causality violation with tachyons are impossible.

Please understand; I know the reality behind Tachyons, have for years.

"tachyon particles are too unstable to be treated as existent." I think this summs it up rather well.

It has been proposed that tachyons could be produced from high-energy particle collisions, and tachyon searches have been undertaken in cosmic rays. Cosmic rays hit the Earth's atmosphere with high energy (some of them with speed almost 99.99% of the speed of light) making several collisions with the molecules in the atmosphere. The particles made by this collision interact with the air, creating even more particles in a phenomenon known as a cosmic ray shower. In 1973, using a large collection of particle detectors, Philip Crough and Roger Clay identified a putative superluminal particle in an air shower, although this result has never been reproduced.
scienceworld.wolfram.com...

And therein is the problem with Tachyons bridging the gap from hypotherical to theoritical in Terrestrial science; "this result has never been reproduced"

Reproduction of expirmental results is a cornerstone of all scientific endevors, without it you have basicaly ... nothing.

However, that's because we don't know anything about them, because we have not observed them.

The same is true with virtual particles. because again, there is no way to observe that which does not exist.

Again, you prove my point. "there is no way to observe that which does not exist."

As I said above, I am not a disbliever in Tachyons, I am however very skeptical in your interpretation of the science of Tachyons, and all other science related idea. You have not shown any real understanding of scientific proceedure, or analysis of data. All I see from you is the fantasies of a teenager who plays too much at his video games. I can get a better argument, research, and understanding from my 15 YO psudo-step sonAnd, his pure fantasy ... is better as well. Though I will remain unsure that that is a "good thing". He does however, have an excuse; he is uneducated, and that is something you have in common with him. Education, you like him lack advanced education, so most of what you may think, say, is neccessarily speculation.

Here is some more for you to chew on: go to my website and read the paper on "Starship Engines", also the one on "Collective consciousness".

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No. It means you are a mutant freak. It changes nothing about if you are from Earth or not.

As I said long ago, the chances that DNA is even used in the same shape on other worlds, let alone replicating Earth evolution, is so embarrassingly low you might as well give up there.

Like I said, indirect observation.

And you have a son, which pretty much proves you are human. Because your mutant dna is sufficiently human to mate with humans.

Maybe youy don't realize this, but the majority of human dna is from past evolution, viruses, and various other junk parts.

This means you have the same dna from ancient viruses, the same dna from apes, the same dna that all Earthly life has.

IE, you are human.

I'll go look at your starship engines and see how fake that is.

EDIT.

You're engine is a magnetic piston. It does not have anything to do with tachyons. It does not make FTL speeds. It does not do anything except make a fast car.

Tachyon charges would be going at faster frames to anything around them IE, the virtual particles exist for faster than the smallest division of time. Not to mention you are dealing with high energy, which would make a tachyon gain mass and slow down.

You have invented a car piston that slows down with bigger power sources and eventually dies. Not to mention you can't hold tachyons because at the quantum level, due to their higher speeds, they don't need any potential to quantum tunnel. They can just do it.

So yea, you're engine ain't going anywhere.

I already explained to you the two methods of warp based travel with conventional matter. If you want to use dark matter, negative energy, dark energy, etc etc, then you basically have easier versions of what I described.

I will give you an example of how a warp drive operates. Focus your eye so you see a floater that is not at the center of your vision. The floater is a gravity generating point. Your center of vision is an object. Try to look at the floater, and it moves. Try again faster, and it moves faster away, because it is locked in its position on your eye, thus your center vision can never reach it.

This is the most basic example of a warp ship. A gravity generator is attached to the front of the ship. The ship wants to fall towards the gravity, but the source moves, pulling the ship. This will occur until the ship reaches the most highest possible speed bellow the speed of light. If we spin this gravity source very rapidly, it will generate an ergospere around the ship. This ergosphere amplifies the frames of the ship so it, itself, becomes a very big tachyon. The ergosphere then multiplies the speed of the ship at relativity from Earth, and you have yourself a warp ship.

Tada, very simple. That is something you did not design. Once again, proving you are not an alien.

Also, like I said before, this is a time machine as well. So any species that creates this, will within 100 years be able to go anywhere in time as well.

I have accepted the fact that there are no time travelers on Earth, and so this world is doomed. If you are an alien, I'd advice you leave.

You forget that man's reach exceeds his grasp. We know enough to be literally as advanced as star trek. But we have money and economies to worry about. So we are stuck here.

Communism is the most speedily way into space.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No. It means you are a mutant freak. It changes nothing about if you are from Earth or not.

Why is it, that when you have been logically defeated, that you must make it personal by injecting this kind of crap. Can you not simply admit that you are wrong? I suppose its some kind of ego thing; in which case I would strongly suggest you loose the ego.

As I said long ago, the chances that DNA is even used in the same shape on other worlds, let alone replicating Earth evolution, is so embarrassingly low you might as well give up there.

Again with the assumptions! You have absolutely no idea what is outside your sphere of knowledge. You have no notion of what evolution might be like elsewhere. Though it is true that there are intelligent species that are nothing like Terrestrials, there are also those that are virtually indistinguishable...like me. And, as I have said before; even with odds on the order of 1 chance in a googleplex, given the size of the universe, it is a sure thing.

And you have a son, which pretty much proves you are human. Because your mutant dna is sufficiently human to mate with humans.

Perhaps you don't understand what a "step child" is. A step child is a child that is not a biological relative, yet is a persons "child" by marriage. As in the case of my "step son", I am married to his mother, but, I am not related to him in any biological manner.

The reality here is; that dispite my best efforts, I have never produced any off-spring.

You are still grasping at straws.

Maybe youy don't realize this, but the majority of human dna is from past evolution, viruses, and various other junk parts.

And again, the reality is that you don't know enough about biology, genetics, nor my DNA to make any determination. The so-called "junk DNA" Science is finding out isn't "junk" afterall. It may be non-coding, but much of it is far from "junk".

You're engine is a magnetic piston. It does not have anything to do with tachyons. It does not make FTL speeds. It does not do anything except make a fast car.

How little you know! This must be why Rutgers University, NASA, DOD, and at least one private consortium were so interested. The only issues they reported was the power levels were too high, making the system impractable at this time.

Magnetic piston ... thats a good one ... laughed for minutes over that!

All things aside, you are loosing your entertainment value, I mean, is that all you got?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You'd probably be very interested to meet my friends Maitreya, the guy
who saw a reptilian at age 2 through regression, John Titor and Big Foot.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No ego. No crap.

You are a mutant freak. Welcome to Earth mutant freak. I am a mutant freak too. I am more mutant than you I would bet.

Why is that an insult? Is purity that important?

You have not logically defeated me. You have entangled in your own lies.

Guess what. The chances of the whole of 4.5 billion years of Earth being repeated are even lower than 1 in a googleplex. That means absolutely every single molecule has to be the same. Every force of gravity the same. Every single molecule in the galaxy the same. Andromeda is not the same as the milky way. Thus it is impossible. Changing anything results in totally different life.

So step child? Well that's different from calling him your son. You are entangled in lies. The fact is that you are perfectly human. And if you have had no children, your dna is still human and earthbound.

We have scanned what the junk dna is. It i snot junk. But it serves no purpose to what someone looks like. So in terms of human evolution, it is junk dna. It is retro viruses and left overs that allow a human being to adapt. In the same way every bird still has the genes for tails claws and teeth. They are just deactivated.

I know enough to know it is human junk dna. Because if it was not, that would result in a change in the total structure, and the dna that makes up who you are and what you look like would be changed.

99.9% of human dna is the same in everyone. This measn that your previous statement of being 99.99% sure you are alien is also a lie. The simple fact is that even if that .01% only had the dozen or so racial genes mutated, it would still make you 99.9% human, and a mutant freak at the minimum.

They were interested? Show the proof. Scan the letters in. I am not buying text that you can type. You need to show real physical proof from letters scanned in.

You're proof and claims of proof comes down to faith that you were born on a space ship. Everything else has been discarded and shown to be a lie.

Ergo, you are a troll. A miserable life form with nothing better to do. As we've seen you post elsewhere as well, I honestly would not be surprised to find out that you are nobody but a kid somewhere, maybe 23. Finished bio , saw some books, plagiarized and made a claim. A claim you've yet to provide any tangible or physical proof.

Your whole website is text. Your proof is text. Your claims are text. Nothing else. No documents, not official statements. Just words.

You are a lier and a troll. Nothing more. Nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join