It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No, I mean answer in a difference sense. There would be protocol, that should something of this anomalous et nature show itself that they would be required by TPTB to replace it, so this protocol would supercede the lab's protocol for accuracy.

I suppose thats possible, but there should be a fairly easy way to test it. Some time, in the near future, when I can afford another test, I will submit another sample to yet another lab, and see if the results are the same. Though, next time I will spring for more markers, which should be enough to either prove I'm not Human or prove that the report is wholly bogus.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Reading this and the your results reminds me of a docu-show I watched literally 3 days ago.
There is a professor of african american history @ YALE(and I'll give his real name for verification..lol!) Dr. Henry Louis Gates. He has had been interested in the subject of AA history as he, like many african americans in....well...America, can only trace their family history to slavery...if that's even possible for most...then its a deadend.

Well, with recent disclosed advances in gene mapping and tracing markers in humans (womens mitochrondrial dna=maternal lineage and markers in men, a Y-chromosome marker=paternal lineage), Dr. Gates began tracing his family history and those of prominent(see Famous)african-americans based on actual documents available going back to slavery. And at the point the path ran cold, he then went to science to provide point of origins for himself and his documentary subjects, and what he discovered about himself was shocking to him, to say the very least.

From DNA samples taken from all subjects, including himself, 6 of the 8 people had origins tied to specific groups or regions in africa. The shocker? Though, based on appearance and immediate/past family, Dr. Gates himself and former astronaut Mae Jemison, their DNA were not reflected to have origin in africa.

Meaning? Dr. Gates was discovered to be a "perfect" mix(50/50) of european and something. But he looks "black", has "black" family members and all that. Does that mean he's an alien/proclaiming to be? No.

One possibility that was expressed by the scientist Dr. Gates tested with, is that all 8 of his great, great,great grandparents were themselves Biracial children, and its a fact that many slaveowners back then "dabbled in the pot" so to speak. The possible reason the african side of Dr. Gates and frmr astronaut Mae Jemison not having a DNA connection to africa, may be due to the group of people that carried their particular markers NO LONGER EXIST. (I'm sure the human genome project was discussed here on ATS
, I wasn't a member here at that time it was introduced)

If you have done the tracing already, you must acknowledge the same possibility that shocked Dr. Gates and Mae Jemison. You already know england/britain was a colonialist empire, do the math. You've already got an indian beacon in your gene code, from your own admission.
You also look totally european, once again from your admission, and for you, looking at family proves that
To be fact. Is it so hard to admit(1) you are possibly truly human? (2)With a little indian in your bloodline?

I plan on doing this(gene mapping) myself, as I'm african american and with that, my same curiosity reflects that of Dr. Gates, I'd like to know where my family comes from.

But look up the YALE professor I talked about. His and his subjects journeys of self discovery will be all there.

Those that I remember as participants were as follows(but I may have forgotten some): Chris Tucker(actor,comedian), Whoopi Goldberg(actress, comedian), Quincy Jones(composer, producer), T.D. Jakes(religious figure), Oprah Winfrey(billionaire/ talk show host), Don Cheadle(actor, film :Hotel Rwanda"), Mae Jemison(NASA astronaut), and Dr. Henry lewis Gates himself(Yale professor/film maker).

In closing, we are all here(in regards to ATS members) to search for/ uncover truth, but that journey begins with the individual truth.
98%
of human genes match primates, we accept that. The other 2% is what makes us human. To acknowledge/verify we are human is the first step. To find where it(the 2%), comes from is step 2.
Your particular journey is still @ step 1.
[edit on 30-12-2009 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Come onnnnn, 'human-like DNA'? Cut the crap please, your DNA showed up as being human. Saying 'human-like' infers that it is similar, but not exactly the same.

Also;

Further, upon checking the profile against a European database, no links to any native European populations were found. This leaves only a few possibilities; 1) the DNA profile is in error, 2) Anthra is, in fact, Extraterrestrial.

Seriously? You are a complete fruitcake. There's literally nothing anyone can do that will convince you that you're human is there.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Come onnnnn, 'human-like DNA'? Cut the crap please, your DNA showed up as being human. Saying 'human-like' infers that it is similar, but not exactly the same.

Seriously? You are a complete fruitcake. There's literally nothing anyone can do that will convince you that you're human is there.

Sure there is ... present an intelligent argument that explains the facts.

If you want to believe I'm Human, dispite the fact that the scientific evidence seems to be moving away from that conclusion, go right ahead, keep your little head in the sand.

One of the things that is holding the Human race back is lack of enlightenment. People like you are major contributors to that.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Thanks for the intelligent post ... rather refreshing.

I have given this much thought, and reviewed the research done by my terrestrial family. There seems to be no link to India, though from comments made by my terrestrial grand-parents, there is the possibility of some degree of prejudice (things like "indian in the wood pile ... here refering to a native americian). So there may be something.

Unfortunately the 15 marker panel I had done did not yield enough data to take things farther. I plan to take a more indepth look soon. Though, you would think that if I was predominantly European there would be some, even small, link.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Dude you're not an alien. you're just adopted.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What part of your DNA test shows that you arent human?

As you've said on your website, 'there is not yet enough known about exobiology to determine if a given DNA strand or sequence is of extraterrestrial origins. What it can do, though, is identify a known species, and that in itself is quite helpful'. Did your DNA indicate at all that you are an unknown species?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

No, sorry, not adopted! The anomoly in the DNA is of a far different nature.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Sorry, but I don't think there is enough information in the current test for any determination. It raises more questions than it answers.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So you paid good money for a test that because it isnt in-depth is essentially pointless. Logical as always.

And why have this particular test anyway? If you're trying to prove you are an alien wouldnt it be better to go for one that would determine the species of a DNA sample. Going to people with a result that concludes your DNA sample is from an unknown species would be something to work with. DNA results saying that you may have originated from an indian population tells us nothing. Indians are from earth too you know.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In fact, wouldnt it be an even better idea to get yourself compared with a close family members DNA? At the very least that would show whether you are actually related or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My friend with andromedan ties told me that lakota sioux was almost a dead ringer for a cosmic language.

I'm guessing that by 'Andromedan ties' you do not mean this:

The reason my family was abducted by the greys is because of a bloodline to James II of the Scotland.

Which is significant why?

I'm sorry, but you see, I know more about myself than you will ever know about yourself.

And yet you don't even know if you are human

I love these threads

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I'm sorry, but you see, I know more about myself than you will ever know about yourself.

I love these threads

Yes actually I do! I'm just trying to find a way to prove it using your primative science.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I love these threads

Yes actually I do! I'm just trying to find a way to prove it using your primative science.

Don't you mean 'our' primitive science

And you do not know, you speculate. If you knew you would be able to conclusively prove it, which you can't.

I'm no scientist but I'm going to tell you that you're human. Trust me, you just are. So your results came up Indian, they're human, right?

Once I thought I was an alien.

Having said that, on the same day I thought I was Action Man, a Power Ranger and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I was 8 years old.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

So you paid good money for a test that because it isnt in-depth is essentially pointless. Logical as always.

And why have this particular test anyway? If you're trying to prove you are an alien wouldnt it be better to go for one that would determine the species of a DNA sample. Going to people with a result that concludes your DNA sample is from an unknown species would be something to work with. DNA results saying that you may have originated from an indian population tells us nothing. Indians are from earth too you know.

I selected this test because it was; 1) misrepresented as being fairly accurate, 2) affordable.

The only test that will likely produce the kinds of results I need costs $1000's. It will be a while before I can do that, but who knows maybe my latest software project will pan out and I can do it sooner. Though, from the way it looks, I will likely be looking down at you from the deck of Mother's starship before your governments allow me those kind of resources.

The results placing me in an Indian population isn't as "non-telling" as you might think. While the people of India are as Human as you, I am clearly NOT Indian. Further, if my Human Family tree is to be used in this query, then there is NO possibility of Indian heritage. But, it does begin to build a case for me not being who I was told I am by all you loving Humans.

Oh...you suggestion of contacting a (human) family member, while a good one, can't work...sadly, there are none.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I love these threads

Don't you mean 'our' primitive science

And you do not know, you speculate. If you knew you would be able to conclusively prove it, which you can't.

I'm no scientist but I'm going to tell you that you're human. Trust me, you just are. So your results came up Indian, they're human, right?

Once I thought I was an alien.

Having said that, on the same day I thought I was Action Man, a Power Ranger and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I was 8 years old.

And you know I'm Human, how? Because you want me to be? That is only your opinion, and it is based on nothing but your emotion. I'm guessing you missed the part about how I'm not Indian?

Sorry, but you can't say I speculating, you don't know what I do, you haven't had the experiences I have. YOU haven't stood before a 14 foot tall woman and been told you were her child. And, YOU haven't stood on the deck of a starship and looked down at the Earth.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And you know I'm Human, how? Because you want me to be? That is only your opinion, and it is based on nothing but your emotion. I'm guessing you missed the part about how I'm not Indian?

I don't know, I was merely making a point, but by process of elimination I came to that sound and logical conclusion.

You are not a parrot.
You are not a housefly.

You could maybe be a highly intelligent chimpanzee, but I doubt that.

Ergo, you are human

As for 'wanting' you yo be human? Nope. If I had my way you would be an alien, that would be rather cool. But I would want you to be able to prove it. You can't.

I saw you said you weren't Indian. I was making the point that the test didn't come back saying you were alien, it said you were Indian = human.

Sorry, but you can't say I speculating, you don't know what I do, you haven't had the experiences I have. YOU haven't stood before a 14 foot tall woman and been told you were her child. And, YOU haven't stood on the deck of a starship and looked down at the Earth.

Now who is speculating? How do you know I have never stood in front of a 14 foot tall woman? How do you know what experiences I have had?

The difference is, when I have these types of experiences I wake up, rub my eyes, climb out of bed and make myself some breakfast

Maybe someone else needs to wake up too

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan

How far back does your family tree go? England occupied India for some time and is it not possible that there some "fraternization"? Going through my family history a few years back I've found odd links that I was unaware of.

My Terrestrial family tree has been traced back some 600 years...no evidence of anyone from India, or anywhere other than the British Island (at least till they arrived in america, but still no India)

I got something completely different too. I got middle eastern/southern European.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am now convinced the OP is not human. He is a troll.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I selected this test because it was; 1) misrepresented as being fairly accurate, 2) affordable.

Well you've managed to put yourself back a fair bit there then by going for the cheap option. Money issues or not, there's zero point being tested on your ancestry if you're trying to show you are a different species. Even if your ancestry was as you expected it to be you would still argue that it doesnt prove anything.
It takes literally about 5 seconds to find a whole mess of crap that rubbishes the method of DNA testing that was used as well.

The results placing me in an Indian population isn't as "non-telling" as you might think. While the people of India are as Human as you, I am clearly NOT Indian. Further, if my Human Family tree is to be used in this query, then there is NO possibility of Indian heritage. But, it does begin to build a case for me not being who I was told I am by all you loving Humans.

Er, you clearly have indian in you somewhere otherwise the results would have pointed to somewhere else. And you do know that it is possible that your family tree could be correct, and that the indian part of it came into play earlier than 600+ years ago, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join