It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'll believe it when I see the footage from the phones of the individuals. Until now, there no such footage, only claims. The footage in the article you posted is from the guys that filmed the original video.

So, the guys that produced the video are doubling as journalists, news anchors, and have connections to Fox, CNN, BBC and media outlets all over the world to push an alien/Haarp/government agenda??? WOW, that sounds like a bigger conspiracy than the NWO and the Kennedy Assassination. Isn't it always the skeptics that say, "If its true, then why isn't it all over the media?" Well...here it is, all over the media. But, I SEE YOUR POINT. MAYBE, SINCE THE MSM AND MEDIA OUTLETS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE PICKING THIS UP, THAT MAY BE THE VERY REASON TO IGNORE IT!!! One second, there is something under my bed!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! Another conspiracy and a green eyed monster named Jack. Lol.
sorry, I didn't mean to go off onto a tangent.

Forgive my sarcasm, but, I hope you actually heard your own reasoning for NON BELIEF.

Well, if the very people who are able to manipulate the media world wide are also the guys that made the video...I WANT THAT JOB!!!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
let me make my peace: [yes i read the article, and had a few chuckles ]

much to the dismay of many here, the government and shadow nwo groups are not keeping disclosure from happening.

if ETs wanted to reveal themselves to you people, dont you think they would have done so? do you think the government or their agenda would have stopped ETs with advanced tech to introduce themselves?

if ETs wanted you to be their friends they would have done it thousands of years ago.

does it ever occur to people 'seeking' the truth from the government, that ETs dont want to have anything to do with you?

if they wanted to have a 'meet 'n greet ' session with the world no one could stop them. In many close encounters, ETs seem to have the ability to affect electronics we use everyday or defy garvity in their space crafts, yet they cant send us a text message [still foolishly people think crop circles are advanced messages from ETs...]?

so disclosure is not going to happen because the people you think are keeping you from knowing the 'truth' really have no power over it.

ET's and UFOs hover over you, abduct you and mutilate your cattle, all incognito if you will. why would they do that? ask yourself? if they wanted your acquaintance then they would have befriended us eons ago.

how much more clearer can it be.... our kind is not the peaceful or graceful kind.

and I'll add that, if ETs wanted to destroy us, again they would have done so ages ago, pre modern day technology. and, ETs would not even have to engage in warfare with us, they can just assimilate the bees or the insects, or even better blow up the northern and southern ice caps, and mankind would be history in a matter of few years.

let me entertain you here: if by chance we discover 'intelligent' life on a distant planet, and we see a colony where they kill each other over currency [which they create and put in power], over food, over material things, and have wars for centuries on end, and created weapons solely to destroy one another, do you think we would want anything to do with these creatures? why do we domesticate cats and dogs and not alligators and lions, there is a reason we dont want to be near wild carnivorous animals....

So, in closing, there will be no disclosure. there hasnt, and never will be.
find other ways to entertain yourselves; pick up a new hobby.

You know...somehow I actually appreciate this comment. I have no idea whether this statement is even close to correct, but, the approach deserves applause. Especially the second to last paragraph before his closing statement. Let it sit and marinate in some of your minds for a moment.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Having read the article twice (In case I missed something first time) I have a few comments. To say it is interesting is an understatement. I can find no loose ends or stray connections. A lot of what is said I had heard of before hand, but the jigsaw pieces did not fit together untill now.

Personally I dont believe this is the work of Wilcock (My opinion) due to the complete document information structure being so tight. I would never say he lies but would add that he likes to embelish. This has no embelishment.

I would not be one bit surprised that the whole document in itself has been written as part of the planned disclosure. To those that say this has been released due to Wilcocks disclosure date failing. I would say he hasnt had the time to correlate all this info into the finished article from then till now.

Intuition tells me that a positive door to further research has been opened.
Whether the information is true or not, Im sure we can find many new avenues to research thanks to the contacts, ideas and information it contains.

S&F

Respects

[edit on 27-12-2009 by captiva]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
How dare the OP call others "children" for merely pointing out that Wilcock is a Charlatan?
Nice to know you have the authority to set a criteria for why a person may or may not post in a thread!
The man is a deceitful, FALSE PROPHET.

yes i agree!! and where is the disclosure?

The article is very well done like all the things he does, i think he is very inteligent, great memory but still a charlatan, if he could only write books it would be one of the best. I recomend he stop talking to much and start writing more. the thing i dont like about his article is that he wants to cover so much all together and i would like one thing at the time with more explanations.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i've almost read the full article. it did give answers to many questions I had in mind.

I was indeed always thinking that there must be more than just one PTB and most probably that they were fighting each other to some extend (not revealing themselves or they all lose).

so DW did actually comfort my opinion on this.

Howvever I'm not convinced yet by his big picture.

Indeed some key players are not mentioned at all.

I'm thinking about one especially : VATICAN
(and also the english monarchy maybe)

where is vatican in dw picture ?

keeping it out of the world PTB game just doesn't feel a correct analysis of the situation to me. more like a narrow one.
me would guess it is above (along with english monarchy?).

still many dots to connect i believe. this ebook is incomplete work, still far from the real big picture i'm pretty much convinced. but worst : that it may contain some disinfo elements (it is just a blur feeling, a doubt - i cannot prove and i won't)

thanks to correct me if i have missed the VATICAN part in the book.

edit to avoid misunderstanding : i'm not talking about the disclosure part as myself don't care about this (i will after i have a meaningful experience of the ET matter - until then no belief no opinion, no predictions, no comments)

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by JayinAR
How dare the OP call others "children" for merely pointing out that Wilcock is a Charlatan?
Nice to know you have the authority to set a criteria for why a person may or may not post in a thread!
The man is a deceitful, FALSE PROPHET.

yes i agree!! and where is the disclosure?

The article is very well done like all the things he does, i think he is very inteligent, great memory but still a charlatan, if he could only write books it would be one of the best. I recomend he stop talking to much and start writing more. the thing i dont like about his article is that he wants to cover so much all together and i would like one thing at the time with more explanations.

You agree that he's a charlatan / false prophet, and you wish that he did more writing?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

and we agreed to not make it person based but IDEA-based in participating to the thread didn't we ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I think he writes very nicely and entretaining to me i dont believe all what he say but i like to reserch in some, but when i see him in a project camelot video or his own he talks little about everything and he Expeculate alot on things. I think one can remarc the bad side but everyone has a good one too, well bad bad english is one of my bad sides sorry if i dont express my self

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It all makes sense, I highly recommend it to anyone here at ATS, it's sure to be right up your alley, giving you some personal insight into the authenticity. I'm about halfway through Part 3 The New International Coalition and it breaks it down absolutely perfect. It illustrates the NWO and the elite in a way that seems not only more down to earth but at the same time more groundbreaking than anything I've come across so far. I've got to get back to it, there is still much more I need to understand

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This bloke is a fake covering his own a*&e disclosure before christmas and theres a tv booking. This bloke wants to learn to walk on his hands and talk out of his ar*e give his mouth a rest. All fools who believe this nonsense

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your input everybody!

This thread has really turned into the thread it was hoping to be! Respectable, critical analysis of an article.

As to the the members who still find solace in trying to put me down:

I made this thread so we could have a mature discussion about an article without people constantly being picked apart by other members using points and reasoning that we all have heard again, and again, and again.

As for the guidelines in the thread, they are simply that-guidelines, requests, even pleading. I don't make the rules, I am not a mod. I simply making a request that the people who read this article can talk about it without constantly being interrupted by off-topic posts. I can't control where you post; you can keep posting here if you wish, but in the end you are only contributing to an already immature image you posess: We get the point.

You don't like Wilcock, or his followers.

You don't like me for trying to give his article a decent suggestion.

You think anybody who follows him or contributes to a critical discussion about this article is an idiot.

WE GET THE POINT!

If your so convinced David is a fraud, why are you still swarming around these threads? Just leave people alone for heaven's sake! You are constantly saying that we are wasting our time; you've made your point. If any members have taken to your statements, they have obviously not commented on this thread, and probably won't which is fine. The only time your wasting here is your time.

Do you constantly go hounding around other so called "charlatan" threads or forums demeaning the "prophets" and members? Of course not, because it's rude; once your point is known, you leave well enough alone.

To all the members participating in this thread in a mature, respectable matter:

Thank you for your contributions, I am sure many people are getting alot out of this article and its discussion amoung members.

My only request is that you ignore the members who are denying my requests. Trying to debate with them on this topic is only going to fan the flame. There minds are closed and made up.

There comes a time when you can't always deny ignorance.

You simply must ignore it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasLTU

Originally posted by masterp
I am sorry, but no disclosure will happen. The pyramid over Moscow was a video trick with the only witnesses being those who recorded the video, otherwise there would be thousands of witnesses, just like with Norway lights, which was a missile.

Have you even read the article? You speak like you'd know for sure. "it was just a trick, spiral was a missle" lol This wont work these days, you have to support your claims.

True that!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Having read the article twice (In case I missed something first time) I have a few comments. To say it is interesting is an understatement. I can find no loose ends or stray connections. A lot of what is said I had heard of before hand, but the jigsaw pieces did not fit together untill now.

Personally I dont believe this is the work of Wilcock (My opinion) due to the complete document information structure being so tight. I would never say he lies but would add that he likes to embelish. This has no embelishment.

I would not be one bit surprised that the whole document in itself has been written as part of the planned disclosure. To those that say this has been released due to Wilcocks disclosure date failing. I would say he hasnt had the time to correlate all this info into the finished article from then till now.

Intuition tells me that a positive door to further research has been opened.
Whether the information is true or not, Im sure we can find many new avenues to research thanks to the contacts, ideas and information it contains.

Interesting point,

You are indeed right to say that if this article was written after the disclosure day came and went, It would have taken many full days of non-stop work to complete.

As to wheter or not he could have done it in a month, I don't know. But I have a feeling he has been keeping a lot of this information cooped up for a while now, and this article has an effect comparable to opeining the floodgates.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Thanks for your input everybody!

My only request is that you ignore the members who are denying my requests. Trying to debate with them on this topic is only going to fan the flame. There minds are closed and made up.

True that my friend, it's obvious that anyone with anything bad to say has not read the article.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My whole idea about why the ET's haven't revealed themselves to the public falls in line in what the supposed close counter between the frightened lady and the Scandinavian ET revealed: They don't want to reveal themselves because they are afraid we would treat them as a threat.

I honetly believe, 100%, that there are ET factions out there wathing us who are a spiritually evolved, and totally benelovent to us. They haven't revealed themselves, because as ancient knowledge has taught us for years:

The best way to teach someone is not to do their work for them, but to help them along the right path to figuring out for themselves.

If they were to come down, reveal themselves, teach us their ways and give us their technology, they would be stunting our own spiritual growth. It would be like giving a kindergarten a grade 12 math book, along with all the answers, and telling them to use it to their avantage. Its a good cause, but the end result won't be as beneficial as if they were to tutor us grade by grade.

I think this 'tutoring' is occuring on many levels; by them, ourselves, and even by the powers that be. TPTB know that ET presence is not something they can hide forever without completely stunting our own growth, which would make them and their intentions obvious. They are simply guiding us forward along the path they think will give them the most power, while trying to keep ahead of us in the game as far as they can.

They always forget one thing: They are human too, (unless your into the whole reptilian thing) and are prone to the same faults and weaknesses as the people they are trying to control. I think this is one of the main underlying messages in David's article. They are only human, and like us, there power is not everlasting, and is prone to every weakness that ours is.

They may have built a mighty building, but like any building, it gets old and starts to crumble away with time. The more time that passes buy, the more expensive and costly the fixes become. There comes a point when the building is simply to old and expensive to keep; either it gets knocked down and destroyed, or they attempt too build a new one right beside it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

One thing keeps bothering me about the Norway spiral. I agree that David's explanation makes a lot of sense, but I keep coming back to that squiggly line of exhaust that is connected to the blue spiral... you know the squiggly line that nearly every photo tries to hide.

If you look at the few photos that include the exhaust, it sure does look a lot like missile exhaust. So, in order to explain what we see in the entire photo, one would have to conclude the following:

1. The Russians shot a missile at exactly the same time as the spiral was "opened" so as to be able to use the missile as an explanation, should anyone happen to see/photograph the spiral.

This would make sense if:

1. They had to create the Tequilla Sunrise effect for some reason
2. They could not explain to the public the real truth, perhaps for fear that it would open a "can of worms" regarding the entire HAARP-like project.

Anyhow, those are just some thoughts to discuss.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
David Wilcock is a fraud. Anyone that believes anything that comes out of his mouth is a nut. There are plenty of those to go around and they don't fall far from the tree.

I am calling him out on his remarks about disclosure coming in November 2009 which did not happen. Someone should be holding him accountable for his bull puckie statements and story. His excuses and those made by Project Camelot in his defense are utter non-sense.

David Wilcock is a nice guy, but he is purposely misleading folks with false statements and utter non-sense about everything coming out of his mouth.

Its fine by me if you want to be a lemming and follow him around spewing his diatribe, but just remember, when he jumps off that cliff, you'll be jumping off behind him, being a lemming also.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have often thought it arrogant of humans to believe that we are the only beings in the universe, however I can't see how human machinations could have prevented disclosure if indeed we have been "visited" unless the visitors didn't wish to be disclosed. I also find it difficult to believe that suppression of this information has any political relevance. The government wants to prevent mass panic? Since when has the government NOT used fear to control the populace or initiate a particular agenda? I do believe that there are nefarious plans in place to totally disrupt the world as we know it, but I don't see the link between UFO disclosure and those plans. BTW I appreciate the link to Peter David Beter. I will be spending the rest of the winter listening to his audio books.
S&F

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

And to add to that, he didn't say that there will be some disclosure in Florida in some football stadium either. It was some other source.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Some other guy leaked the disclosure date. Pete Peterson, I think? Anyway, I thought that this thread was only based on the article and not David himself?

Anyway, I'm reading it, but since it's on my PSP, I've only been going though a few pages. 16 out of 706-711 to be exact. I can't say that I completely resonate with the article as of yet, but I'll keep reading.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join