It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'll believe it when I see the footage from the phones of the individuals. Until now, there no such footage, only claims. The footage in the article you posted is from the guys that filmed the original video.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't know about the article, nor will I comment on it, I will read it though, however browsing the posts of many, I do agreee that disclosure is coming... I know, it is a feeling.. everything is pointing to it,

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
reply to post by thomasLTU

I haven't read the article, but do I need to? aliens will not show spirals in the sky or pyramids. It's ridiculous to even think about it.

I am not saying aliens do not exist though. All I am saying is that disclosure and endgame are internet games.

Actually, you should read the article, because you are absolutely ass backwards on what David says about the Norway spiral and Tetrahedron; he says they were both MAN-MADE.

But sorry, I forgot you already know what he wrote in the article that took me 4 or 5 hours to read, without you reading a single word of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can't get onto the site, everytime I click the link I get an error message from internet explorer.

Can somebody provide me with an alternative link to the Ebook? Perhaps a PDF?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wilcox talked about most of this on Camelot Radio. I use to receive Peter Beter's tapes back in the 70s. He talked about the Bolsheviks coming to the uSA and an overthrow in Russia, Cloning and other issues. Beter was supposedly a DC insider. The Spiral couldn't possibly be a missile test, that's simply incredulous. All Beter's tapes are online now.

I suspect Wilcox is writing this because his disclosure didn't happen and he's making efforts to save face. He does seem to basically be sincere and have some contacts and information. Frankly, I didn't like the way he flanked Peterson in the Camelot Interviews. Peterson was clearly annoyed by that and they should have known better than to position Wilcox behind Peterson. Wilcox seems to have wanted to be in the spotlight. That doesn't mean he isn't basically sincere, however. Still, I'm not a fan of the channeler type of personality. Lots of people are talking about disclosure. Not sure where Wilcox is position in the fray.

I do feel that something serious is happening related to a "disclosure" of one kind or another. This alternative coalition to the NWO seems to be very real and there has clearly been a long standing divide in the Illuminati ranks.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

This is a lengthy, yet fascinating article, with factual statements and data supporting all of David Wilcock's arguments. Previous to reading this I was very skeptical of Wilcock's position and aware of his decreasing popularity among the population because of supposedly "leaked" statements regarding official disclosure dates and Wilcocks position on the issue.

At the very least this article has managed to open my mind to a plethora of conspiracy evidence supporting his claims. All of which seem to inter-connect almost every conspiracy theory of world governments, secret elitist control and extraterrestrial disclosure. I wouldn't have believed his claims if I hadn't of read the article myself and seen the overwhelming amount of evidence supporting his claims. I highly recommend anybody, sincere about learning the "Truth" of disclosure and conspiracy history to read this e-book.

With that said.... onto a summary of relevant information pertaining to the discussion of this issue. All of which totally makes sense to me know, however I will always remain skeptical until undeniable proof supporting these claims made public.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, he has managed to scientifically prove, to an extent, that the Norway Spiral and Russian Kremlin "hologram" are inter-related and purposely created to instill pressure upon world governments and the elite of an upcoming extraterrestrial disclosure. Happening around the same time that president Obama was in the region to receive his Noble Peace Price, ensuring that these incidents would be made public.

Furthermore, proving that elite "controllers" of the world including the Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, and Zionist/Kremlin are behind the 60 plus year ET cover-up. And that some of these organizations with seemlying divine power have been operating for centuries, if not decades, right under the publics "nose." Relating credible evidence supporting that Presidents of the United States and other world countries have known about this for years, however lacked the power to properly bring forth the evidence needed to convince the public of ET presence here on Earth. Including evidence of hired disinfo agents to reduce the credibility of such world presidents and leaders being able to bring forth such information.

However, because of the financial crisis, the elaborate power scheme of the worlds elite has been deteriorating because of lacking funds. Which will inevitably lead to worldwide ET disclosure. As supported by recent pressures from Russian and other world officials, included in the Vatican, making steps towards such disclosure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely hope everything said in this e-book are true! I would lean more toward the fact that they are, because of the great abundance of supporting information contained in this document. Lastly, I would like to thank the OP for bringing this to my attention, $+F for you, and I will certainly be following this thread, and contribute as much as I can to the discussion!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
How dare the OP call others "children" for merely pointing out that Wilcock is a Charlatan?
Nice to know you have the authority to set a criteria for why a person may or may not post in a thread!
The man is a deceitful, FALSE PROPHET.

'Nuff said

Instead of reading this article do some research on how Wilcock is a complete liar
Its pretty easy to see that he is

You can't just choose facts at your own whim and disregard others
and we are the children . .

You can't own a thread either. You can start it but it is not yours

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There was another UFO sighting during the NP peace ceremony. There were also two reports on MUFON related to that. But maybe that was just a coincidence, judge for yourself:

PS: MOST (but definitely not ALL) crop circles (over 80 percent) are man made, even the very complex ones and especially the ones related to 2012 and 'Mayan-prophecy' (they just hook into current New Age trends and beliefs). I think DW should be more critical in regard to them.

They are being made by John Lundberg's team (circlemakers.org AKA 'Team Satan'), as a matter of fact they even announce them beforehand.
The real interesting question, of course, is why this group is so hell-bend on hoaxing circles (it's a very straining an unpleasant activity): the people most interested in these crop-circles, after all, are part the very New Age crowd the people from circlemakers despise so much. The mainstream media hardly pays any attention to crop-circles nowadays.

BTW: the 'blonde aliens', DW refers to, spotted by the policeman at Silbury Hill were seen inspecting the circle, not making it, the circle was made a day or two earlier. Here's a pic of one:

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mark_7_4]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

The funniest part, is your so sure of yourself that if aliens "could" contact us, that they would just start spamming everybody with some texts?

What makes you think that?

i mean talk about being arrogant, you post was centered around your childish idea that aliens have to show them selves right now, and if they haven't that therefore means they aren't aware of us and/or don't exist?

LOL

i mean thanks for your post but i highly think your wrong in your reasoning.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

alright, i'll call you out on it, you said if you do some research on wilcock it is "easy" to see that he is a liar.

now please show me where that research is, or what makes you think he is some kind of dis info agent or something.

i mean i see countless people say he lies this, does that.

if you would show me where you got this from, i'd be happy to take a look at it.

and if it logical proves him wrong on more than a misconception than a disclosure date. i might change my view on the whole wilcock thing.

and as a poster in this thread said; Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, i think it's stuck in my head

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would like some "non-sceptics" to write a reply to deadlysponge's post in page 2, because what he said was always a major obstacle for me to believe in any public alien encounter. It was always the reason I'm looking at "contactees" with a special mission as crazy people or just plain frauds.

It's just simply illogical for me that any greater species would want to introduce themselves with good intents just like that. European settlers arrived to America in great numbers with "good intentions" and you all know how good their intentions actually were.

Also, I know a lot of people on these boards believe in reptilian alien species living among us - how do you relate that theory with the disclosure theory?

Another important thing I've noticed on ATS are that people who say they just simply "know" aliens (frequent contactees), don't reply much in threads with other popular alleged contactees (e.g David, Alex). There are so many conflicting stories around here.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

i kinda did that ^.

why would aliens have to make themselves know to the public?

do you realize what kind of economic and social problems that would cause, if such information was released poorly or at the wrong time?

i believe aliens have made themselves known to TPTB.

and do you really think that kinda information would be on CNN?

not yet at least.

timing is everything.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How about reading the article to see what the man has to say. I mean, its not like it is all opinion. A lot of it are claims made specifically by Wilcock, but they were sparked by recorded statements from others "in the know" and an overwhelming amount of evidence. Nonetheless he has provided great support to his claims. Thus, why I will have no hesitation giving his ideas a chance. Especially, because a lot of it, ties directly into other conspiracies that I have read about, and again the support of massive collections of factual data.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

alright, i'll call you out on it, you said if you do some research on wilcock it is "easy" to see that he is a liar.

now please show me where that research is, or what makes you think he is some kind of dis info agent or something.

i mean i see countless people say he lies this, does that.

if you would show me where you got this from, i'd be happy to take a look at it.

and if it logical proves him wrong on more than a misconception than a disclosure date. i might change my view on the whole wilcock thing.

and as a poster in this thread said; Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, i think it's stuck in my head

Look at his overall track record . . . I'm not one to have ATS be spoonfeedville

also

I did read the article.

I extracted oils out of a Chinese water snake and it works great as a pain killer . . .
Want to try?
Right now he is drawing followers (To fix his taint)
Then new Books (Look at his webpage book sales et cetera not hard to see)
Seminar?
Profit
Rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat

Don't fall for it seriously.

AND AND

Just to let you know I can say the words "scientific fact" too in italics.
There is no such thing as a scientific fact either

It is an entertaining read -- Far from truth
Fiction framed in nonfiction

[edit on 27-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
let me make my peace: [yes i read the article, and had a few chuckles ]

much to the dismay of many here, the government and shadow nwo groups are not keeping disclosure from happening.

if ETs wanted to reveal themselves to you people, dont you think they would have done so? do you think the government or their agenda would have stopped ETs with advanced tech to introduce themselves?

if ETs wanted you to be their friends they would have done it thousands of years ago.

does it ever occur to people 'seeking' the truth from the government, that ETs dont want to have anything to do with you?

if they wanted to have a 'meet 'n greet ' session with the world no one could stop them. In many close encounters, ETs seem to have the ability to affect electronics we use everyday or defy garvity in their space crafts, yet they cant send us a text message [still foolishly people think crop circles are advanced messages from ETs...]?

so disclosure is not going to happen because the people you think are keeping you from knowing the 'truth' really have no power over it.

ET's and UFOs hover over you, abduct you and mutilate your cattle, all incognito if you will. why would they do that? ask yourself? if they wanted your acquaintance then they would have befriended us eons ago.

how much more clearer can it be.... our kind is not the peaceful or graceful kind.

and I'll add that, if ETs wanted to destroy us, again they would have done so ages ago, pre modern day technology. and, ETs would not even have to engage in warfare with us, they can just assimilate the bees or the insects, or even better blow up the northern and southern ice caps, and mankind would be history in a matter of few years.

let me entertain you here: if by chance we discover 'intelligent' life on a distant planet, and we see a colony where they kill each other over currency [which they create and put in power], over food, over material things, and have wars for centuries on end, and created weapons solely to destroy one another, do you think we would want anything to do with these creatures? why do we domesticate cats and dogs and not alligators and lions, there is a reason we dont want to be near wild carnivorous animals....

So, in closing, there will be no disclosure. there hasnt, and never will be.
find other ways to entertain yourselves; pick up a new hobby.

You sure seem to know alot about the unknown. How is possible for you to give such definite answers? I'm skeptical about both sides of the argument.

Know that I'm not saying you are wrong I'm saying there are waaaaaay too many possibilities to say anything for sure.

All beliefs aside it's those people who "know" that they are right that cause problems. Those who question others and themselves are usually more tolerant.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

His overall track record?

come on.

and whatever, clearly you don't have any information against him, and i really don't know of any if there is. hence me asking for your help buddy.

i am sick of posters just going along with other posters even when they have no evidence to back them up.

Edit: Haha, because he writes books, and has lectures, he is liar? wow.

i guess half of university professors are liars too

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Dave157]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Originally posted by deadlysponge
if ETs wanted to reveal themselves to you people, dont you think they would have done so? do you think the government or their agenda would have stopped ETs with advanced tech to introduce themselves?

Well it was reported they "they" didn't want to force disclosure onto the masses because of several reasons. The first being that we would act hostile towards them, which we probably would. The second, they respect our diplomacy and the procedures/intentions of our "leaders." And third, the obvious one that it would cause widespread panic.

if ETs wanted you to be their friends they would have done it thousands of years ago.

Supposedly they did, which is why there is a certain decorum and procedure in which they respect. And why they haven't revealed themselves to the masses. This is supported by the ancients and NAZI establishments that knew about there presence.

does it ever occur to people 'seeking' the truth from the government, that ETs dont want to have anything to do with you?

I firmly believe that UFO's do exist, because of recent documents disclosed by governments around the world suggestion that the ET hypothesis is scientifically the most accurate conclusion. If this were the case, why would the be here? And since it does seem like they are here... then wouldn't they just cruise around, so as they please and not worry about us knowing? Meaning we would already know, because they wouldn't have to resort to being secretive?

if they wanted to have a 'meet 'n greet ' session with the world no one could stop them. In many close encounters, ETs seem to have the ability to affect electronics we use everyday or defy garvity in their space crafts, yet they cant send us a text message [still foolishly people think crop circles are advanced messages from ETs...]?

To my understanding, as described in this article, they are not as malevolent as some depict them to be. That humans are the so called universal race among our solar system. So if we are all inter-related, why would they want to create panic among us or directly disobey the ideals of the elite and potential cause us harm? If we are all so similar....

so disclosure is not going to happen because the people you think are keeping you from knowing the 'truth' really have no power over it.

Agree, but he brings up a very valid point that disclosure may be forced upon the people that do have the power because it is becoming too expensive to continue to hide the truth. And because of the global economic situation they are quickly running out of money.

and I'll add that, if ETs wanted to destroy us, again they would have done so ages ago, pre modern day technology. and, ETs would not even have to engage in warfare with us, they can just assimilate the bees or the insects, or even better blow up the northern and southern ice caps, and mankind would be history in a matter of few years.

Unless I missed something, this article states that this is not their intentions at all. That a group of alien species has been observing us for decades, and has benevolent intentions

if by chance we discover 'intelligent' life on a distant planet, and we see a colony where they kill each other over currency, over food, over material things, and have wars for centuries on end, and created weapons solely to destroy one another, do you think we would want anything to do with these creatures?

Actually from a scientific standpoint I firmly believe that we would want to at least observe them. Until they became civilized enough that we could introduce ourselves, free from threat or violence, and welcome them into the universe.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
was a good read.. the EISCAT/HAARP thing makes some sense. Though I don't get.. they discredit there was a missile then he says it could have been a misile shot down by the haarp device.

Also a lot of the rest of the story doesn't make too much sense to me. The guy seems like he is on to something but I doubt all his claims can be correct. I have no evidence or source except you have to estimate there are missing pieces or he has made false interpretations somewhere.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think David Wilcock belives what he is saying and I don't believe he is a charlatan, this still doesn't mean he is right or wrong.

I read the whole article and the puzzle pieces are definitly coming together, many eye openers in here.

he did plug some ticket sales for conferences and such so he may have unlterior motives but who knows.

I think disclosure has to come from the whistle blowers and the people that have actualy been involved in stuff that has been discussed on here.

I Think it's rude of the debunkers to waltch in this thread disrespecting the OP's rules set up in this discussion thread, if only the OP could moderate his or her own thread.

Ignorance is on both sides of the camps, members of both camps are believing what they believe is true and it seems more rare that people are drawing their own conclusions.

I believe DW is definitly dead on a few things and dead wrong on other things but that is my own conclusion.

I hope that disclosure is imminent but after so many missed dates I do become skeptical.

I don't need disclosure because I already know the ET pressence is genuine, the evidence is too hard to refute.

Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join