It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chnswam

Hey friend!

Appreciate your post... It really does strike home to me, as its been the motto I have trying to been living my life by.

If the veil is lifted, and we shown what has been hidden from us by them for so long, and shown the degree to which we have been manipulated, I think it is going to be very hard to forgive them for most people.

I think, however, that forgiving them isn't so much about making them feel better or helping them, so much as it is helping yourself. By forgiving them, you are giving yourself the peace and serenity that you are meant to have- by living in regret, anger, hatred and disbelief, you are only denying yourself of the great emotions of love and happiness that have been given to all of us as a gift.

I always try and remember that when the time comes, and the veil is lifted, the people who have desperately trying to control and manipulate us for so long are going to have to face themselves, and forgive themselves, which is a task that is going to be extremely hard for them to do, and one which they will need much help to accomplish.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Monts or anyone who can answer this question, what faction do you think controls Hollywood?

In Wilcock's essay, he gives a us the conversation between Robert Crowley and Gregory Douglas in 1996, and one of the topics that stuck out in my (out many) is when they were talking about an accident between a woman who was jaywalking in New York and when they took her to the hospital, the doctors found that she wasn't human.

This is to me similar to the movie The Day The Earth stood still, the new version. Where Keanu Reeves character was found to have a jelly like internals, instead of human internals, similar to what Douglas and Crowley were talking about. It could be a big coincidence of course but as we all know Hollywood is the biggest disinformation producer this country has ever seen.

So tying this back to my question which faction if any controls Hollywood, the Rockefeller Cartel or the Rothschild Illuminati ? And do you think the New Kremlin can infiltrate Hollywood to spread their message?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I can post even if I don't follow your criteria...

the source is an obvious fraud...

pretending this liar isn't lying is pretty simple-minded.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
I can post even if I don't follow your criteria...

the source is an obvious fraud...

pretending this liar isn't lying is pretty simple-minded.

Yes, though posting your opinion is fine, try adding proof to what you claim as being true. If not, then what you state can be taken as being bunk.

One can take DW as being a lier or telling the truth, but what he does say has a positive outlook for all.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Hi Quetz...

I almost forgot about that part about the woman being examined and having not-of-this-earth insides. It reminded me of a prediction that was made a while ago, that sometime in the near future, someone will escape from a prison somewhere, and it will be known publicly that he is not human, even though he looks like one.

As for who controls Hollywood...

I don't think any faction has total control over hollywood; more of a directional push I would think. If there is one type of people secret governments would have a hard time controlling, it would be the free-minded artists and creative people that Hollywood is loaded with. They probably do have somewhat of say in what political stance they take, however I feel that their grip on Hollywood is more of a slight touch.

As for the faction...

It would definitely be the Rothschild/Illuminati faction, as Hollywood has an obvious democratic slant. Just pick up a rolling stone magazine; It is basically democratic propaganda- but still an interesting read nonetheless.

I used to be a subscriber, and they even have a little graph every month entitled "for us/against us", with events like Obama's economic stimulus package labeled as "for us", and events like "geroge w. bush opens library" as "against us".

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To all of those people, who have READ David Wilcock's E-Book, from top to bottom (believers and non believers) take a look at this video of Obama talking to Republicans yesterday. Monts I think you will find Obamas speech very interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Aw, the link is messed up. Post it again.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join