It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

IF AFTER READING THIS AND YOU STILL FILL THE NEED TO INSULT OR RIDICULE ME, OTHER MEMBERS, OR DAVID WILCOCK, PLEASE GO TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD AND JOIN THE OTHER CHILDREN LIKE YOURSELF, THERE ARE MANY THERE AND YOU WILL MAKE MANY FRIENDS

Peace to all,

Sorry, but I have to say this after your message.

I agreee with most of your comments, in fact almost all.

But... you state in your own words that everyone is entitles to their own opinion... apart from the ones you dont want to hear!?

So basically you are saying that everyone can talk here as everyone is entitled to your own opinion, but then suppress those that have their own opinion of disagreeing.

mmmm...

I am on your side, but is it right to say that everyone has their own opinion, then say that they cant have? Just a thought my friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It just amazes me, after all of the lies, unfulfilled prophecies, and predictions; after all of the falsifications, people still cling to every word this guy says. They gobble up any excuse he gives. It's kind of sad really, but you know the mantra; "You'll never change the mind of a believer." People believe in this guy, and it's not worth arguing with those that do.

That's my opinion, and you said you wanted it. I'm not ridiculing you, or David Wilcox, I'm just stating the truth of the situation.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't think the Russians got any secret technology from the Georgia invasion, I believe either the Chinese or the Israelis stole it from us and are sharing it with the Soviets. Small discrepancy, i know. I basically agree with all the David Wilcock had to say, I think he has some real gifts for discernment or prophecy whichever you care to call it. thanks for the posting this thread, I find it very positive and exciting.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The subject at hand is by far one of the most interesting, well thought out and fact based I have seen in a long. Kudo's!

The one liners are in my opinion from those who probably didn't take the time to actually go beyond the first few paragraphs. Thats fine with me and will probably never change on ATS. Saying that though, those who like I actually took the time to read and then take the investigation further into the Dr. Beter audio tapes would agree that the information is extremley well organized and based on facts.

Thank you for enlightening me on some facts that I wasn't really aware of.

I am in the energy management industry and have been for 30+ years. I am very aware of technologies that have been squashed by corporations solely because they we're far to efficient. IE: Tesla, LED ect...

Keep up the great and informative information feeds OP. I now can honestly say that ATS is a better place due to this article.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jed1Knight

IF AFTER READING THIS AND YOU STILL FILL THE NEED TO INSULT OR RIDICULE ME, OTHER MEMBERS, OR DAVID WILCOCK, PLEASE GO TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD AND JOIN THE OTHER CHILDREN LIKE YOURSELF, THERE ARE MANY THERE AND YOU WILL MAKE MANY FRIENDS

Peace to all,

Sorry, but I have to say this after your message.

I agreee with most of your comments, in fact almost all.

But... you state in your own words that everyone is entitles to their own opinion... apart from the ones you dont want to hear!?

So basically you are saying that everyone can talk here as everyone is entitled to your own opinion, but then suppress those that have their own opinion of disagreeing.

mmmm...

I am on your side, but is it right to say that everyone has their own opinion, then say that they cant have? Just a thought my friend.

Yes, that last comment probably was pushing it a bit too far.

I made his thread exactly 1 day after I made the original thread for this article, by which time the subject matter had gotten totally de-railled. Of course this usually happens with many threads, but this one was worse. Name-calling, insulting, obama-preaching/ripping apart; it was all there. I was hoping that it would be a thread where people would actually read the article and discuss it from a fair, critical standpoint, but barely was reading it, and most where using it as an opportunity to blast the information and Wilcock without even clicking the link!

I was also getting private messages insulting me and my country.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, however insulting someone is taking that opinion too far. You could simply say "I disagree with you", or even "I think your full it". But calling me and other members "morons" and "$h*theads" and "blindless supporters of the idiotic charlatan" is just childish, and taking it way too far. Some posts and discussions actually reminded me about some of the tougher days out in the schoolyard.

You can go check it out for yourself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its all there, I even think some posts had to be edited by the mods for excessive profanity.

Not all of it was childish, some of it was perfectly fine, well-built criticism. I am totally in support of this, but the criticism in the last thread went way out of hand, to the point where the article, and even David Wilcock were no longer the objects being criticized.

I am in total favor of denying ignorance, but how are we ever going to be able to hope to do this on a large scale when people can't get over childish bickering and insults? I went through alot as a kid, some points I literrally had no friends. Some of that thread reminded me of those times, and I let myself get the better of me by trying to fight back for once, when I should have just left well enough alone.

I'll be sure next time not to flame the fire, as I'm sure it did anger quite a bit of people, and seemed childish and immature from some perspectives, but I'm sure now you at least know where it was coming from.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
It just amazes me, after all of the lies, unfulfilled prophecies, and predictions; after all of the falsifications, people still cling to every word this guy says. They gobble up any excuse he gives. It's kind of sad really, but you know the mantra; "You'll never change the mind of a believer." People believe in this guy, and it's not worth arguing with those that do.

That's my opinion, and you said you wanted it. I'm not ridiculing you, or David Wilcox, I'm just stating the truth of the situation.

Certainly some do improperly deify the man but others, will take this too into consideration, and add it to the already toppling over MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence that additionally points us in many of these same directions.
You know...like you put something in the back of your mind? This is because you will need it someday. This isn't sad. It is smart and instinctive and human. It is dangerous to accept anything that needs to be force fed through advertising for you to want it. It is wise to accept things you feel in your gut are true and necessary.

So only look at all information rendered from credible sources without undue conflict of interest at any level, in any way shape or form, and take these as pieces to a puzzle. What do they have to lose? To gain?
Do not lay a piece down unless it fits perfectly and is confirmed by at least another unrelated source, hopefully more.
Eventually the truth takes a shape.
Unfortunately it is an ugly hulking beast with butterflies trying to contain it and hawks picking them off. The noble eagles are long gone but making a comeback, so to speak. Eagles represent our destiny. Not the hawk, the dragon or the snake.

"Shine a light in the darkness" we are urged from many vantage points - so everyone can see it needs fixing and then fix it. No big deal really once you can see. Recognize the scam, begin to see the evidence mount.

See where ever you can and might, be tricked. Being from NY- we think everyone is a scammer until proved otherwise. "Trust me" translates to "run like hell" The south and mid-west are lambs by comparison.
They stood by and watched while their farming and manufacturing lifestyle was sold out for not enough... snatched away and sent to China.
Those who took the biggest bribes even created laws to benefit large corporations alone, are blaming our government now for this disastrous state of affairs which made us dependent on foreign countries now.

It is more than preposterous. It is a trick.
It is the major corporations and their bought and paid for lobbyist's compromised Representatives, and corrupt Senators that sent those jobs out of the country. American worker and GNP be dammed.
It is all a scam perpetuated by a powerful and venerated viral Plutocracy operating not so secretly, within our government. they have only recently been outed. Only recently have people even started paying attention. Before the internet, you could not know.

The first step is always KNOWING. Recognize you have a problem.

Sometimes you need to say what is happening so you can just get out from under the heavy doses of "truth" piling up around you, or life can become like living in a stall with a horse.

We should not plug our nose and sleep on.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've read the article and must say it's realy good. alltough the autor did speculate some @ the end of the article.

For example:

DOCUMENT SEIZURES PRODUCED THE GOODS

Last year we reported how the Russians seized entire truckloads filled with "highly compromising" top-secret documents when they invaded Georgia, and threw out the existing CIA / New World Order agents and spooks that had been stationed there -- in the second week of August 2008.

Could these seized documents have included secrets on how to use HAARP, or related technologies, to create holographic projections? Considering what some other whistleblowers have told us about HAARP and "Project Bluebeam" holographic technology, they most certainly could have.

Why the hek would the CIA or any other governement agenty have "truckloads filled with highly compromising" top-secret documents" in the middle of Georgia. I think their will be little tot non compremising documents in any country near the Russian border. So i find this allinea a little hard to belive.

The rest i liked reading verry much and could be convinsing 2 me. but i'll have to do some more background searching.

Regards from the Netherlands,

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Just thought i would post this off my you tube channel. You "may" be interested. You may also want to check out everything thats being stated within the videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There seems to be a lot of interest in these videos. I have not been able to find the origins of where they came from sorry
On one of the videos theres an office with officals around a table and one which looks like a person who looks the double of bin laden. I cant say if its definatly him. For some reason my you tube account i cant gain access but you can still see the videos.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by enca78]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

This is a great point that has been brought forth already.

Really, why would they have truckloads of sensitive information in the firstplace? If anything, it would be kept in some underground base in the middle of nowhere.

But never forget that we don't know the whole story here either; Perhaps there is more to Georgia than meets the eye. Was there some kind of Illuminati base in Georgia? If so why there?

Remember that Georgia is another classic frontline clash area between Russia/Eastern powers and the West.

And as one member pointed out, perhaps there are forces at work in the NWO that wanted that information to be captured by the russians; some kind of double agents/spies who didn't want to themselves comprised. People working on the inside for outside forces have existed in all conflicts, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

However this is all speculation, and this point is indeed one of the more fishy aspects of the article.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just thought i would post this off my you tube channel. You "may" be interested. You may also want to check out everything thats being stated within the videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There seems to be a lot of interest in these videos. I have not been able to find the origins of where they came from sorry

I've taken a quick glance at them; they are pro-shot, which means that this was probably a scripted film.

Nonetheless they are interesting, and I will for sure be taking a closer look at them. You should start a thread on them.

EDIT:

www.theorionconspiracy.com...

[edit on 28/12/0909 by Monts]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, I guess I am way ahead of most people here .... I confirmed ET craft presence in 1969. That was my disclosure.

I have also discovered we humans on earth are also prisoners, giving our energy up as food for our jailers, who are in charge. Been that way for 70 thousand years, or so.

Soon... less than 5 years ... we have an opportunity to break out of that jail. Be carefull to not just change cells.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

This is a great point that has been brought forth already.

ha, must have missed it. i mostly speedread the reply's

Really, why would they have truckloads of sensitive information in the firstplace? If anything, it would be kept in some underground base in the middle of nowhere.

But never forget that we don't know the whole story here either; Perhaps there is more to Georgia than meets the eye. Was there some kind of Illuminati base in Georgia? If so why there?

Remember that Georgia is another classic frontline clash area between Russia/Eastern powers and the West.[/qoute]

And as one member pointed out, perhaps there are forces at work in the NWO that wanted that information to be captured by the russians; some kind of double agents/spies who didn't want to themselves comprised. People working on the inside for outside forces have existed in all conflicts, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

Still dousn't add up. Point 1: If there is even some spie/agent story behind this the info would have been deliverd by other meens. Not a chance in the word that a frontline (as you correctly stated Georgia) is used to let Russian Troops confisquate these document's. Russian Generals are not the most relyable in the word u see.

Point 2:. I'm sure that if this holographic tech. exists and can be created using HAARP/EISCAT devises, then Russian scientists are well enough capable to discover this tech. themselfs. Everyone always presumes that the US is the science "capital" in this word. Those people often forget about Russia, CERN, Korrea. These counties/institutions harbor the most inteligent thinkers in the world.

But in the end anything is possible. you could be right. I could be wrong.

Regards,

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Southern Georgia -The Sanwich Islands were reported to be ET bases famously fought over by everyone involved: the ET's themselves, Russia and the US.
GoogleEarth them. Look around for yourself. Right around the islands of Niue in the Cook islands they have colorful reefs. Every color under the sun. Points of interest on Kiritimati, Trinity Island and in the Sub Antartic and Artic as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Theres already a thread the orionconspiracy.com apparently its all fake well supposedly. I happen to believe it. Ive seen the videos regarding the philidelphia project etc, the fact that hitler was pursued to the antarctic. Ive seen the videos that relate to everything but cant find where, im even lookin through my history on my pc but thats gonna take ages.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I never was a "believer" of Wilcock before I read this article, nor am I at this point. However, look at the argument instead of the person. Sure, he may or may not have made claims in the past about upcoming disclosure and other events that eventually turned out to be false. But from a scientific standpoint, look at what he is saying. His argument is presented in a logical manner and all of his claims are backed up with related information and evidence. I am willing to open my mind to the idea, if somebody takes the time to present me with a formal and scientific argument.

Is that not why we are all here in the first place?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

On one of the videos theres an office with officals around a table and one which looks like a person who looks the double of bin laden. I cant say if its definatly him. For some reason my you tube account i cant gain access but you can still see the videos.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by enca78]

I found the source, and I feel pretty stupid. It's a short film that you can watch attheorionconspiracy.com

The URL was actually a watermark for the entire youtube clip haha.

The website claims it is neither fiction nor a documentary.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I did notice in a few of them pics of the orion conspericy that they looked like they were photo shoped of something. And honestly wouldnt you think that IF the ET is here or did visit earth they would of contacted us by now so much so that it would be impossible to keep a secret . And that the ELITE are just conjering this up so thay can place more control over us. just a thought. but on the other hand the video was well put together.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To the above poster, there have been truckloads of evidence to say they are here and communicating with us, just depends on who, or what you are willing to believe. Thanks for starting over, to kind of keep it postitive. A lot of what the essay said is making a bit of sense to me. Also he has put up some pretty convincing evidence to it being eiscat, but still weary of anything even after seeing it with my own eyes. Three factions seems a little cut and dried to support the bildeberg being just a formal pissing match. That many people, makes me think 12 or 13 different interests.

He has put a lot of things together, wether he just read them off the web, or helped start the info on the web (for awhile). As far as his credibility, it seems the message is only as good as the messenger. If his interpretation or deliverance is off, then the message might be have the full effectiveness... i.e. wrong date. That's why most people who do predictions get them wrong. anyway thanks again.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is an AMAZING POST!

I am still reading but I will comment soon.

Thank You!

I've only read 1 hour's worth so far, but it's a pity I can only Star and Flag it once, for some of the (again I repeat) AMAZING things I've already come across!

HOLY SH*T!

Thank You!

Trip the Post Fantastic!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by NibiruWarrior]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by NibiruWarrior]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Thanks for the naysayers who prove themselves ignorant as usual.

That's ironic since the November disclosure claims never came true, and as usual those who call the critical thinkers "naysayers" are in complete ignorance to what their hero is falsely claiming over and over again. This thread is an education in believer psychology and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join