It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi! By not disclosing their prescence they can accomplish all kinds of sneeky actions that are negative. Not being held accountable. If they were doing terrible things the military would probably be doing new things to stop their actions? Think about it, how honorable is it to come out at night and capture people, and kill cattle? Peeping Toms, cowards, criminals.... Not honest friendly behavior in my book.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
UFO ITALY DISCLOSES ALL ALIEN RECORDS
AND OPEN THEIR ARCHIVES TO THE PUBLIC!2009!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KUNnkx_mc

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Even though I haven't even read the article 100%, it is possible that even though disclosure is going to happen, there are a few things that is PROBABLY not going to be disclosed:

Government randomly taking people away from loved ones.

The government's dealings with ETs

Secret special projects involving those kidnapped people

The amounts of deaths that were caused by Government coverups, alien abductions.

I can't even say for certain that the benevolent ETs will spill the beans on everything. Even they probably have some involvement with these guys. At the same time, they probably have some agenda of their own. I know, I sound pessimistic, but one can't deny the possibility.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am making my way through the article. I'm presently at the part concerning the supposed mathematical and physical proof that the Norway Spiral could not have been caused by a missile.

I'm not an expert and I have severe problems with mathematics. However I know we have both meteorologists and physicists (or at least intelligent students of both) here on ATS. That's one of the reasons why this site's community is such a great resource - the diversity of its membership and their backgrounds. Therefore I would greatly appreciate it if someone here with solid credentials could looks at the following (taken from the article) and tell us all if there is any validity to it, as I cannot determine this for myself. Thanks.

From a single, time-lapsed photo and any one of the many videos of the spirals, the speed at which the “ripples” caused by the phenomena propagate can be calculated at two limits:

1) In the lower limit, the spiral is taken to be directly over the mountain in the photograph (9.63km away) and the velocity of the “ripple” propagation is approximately 316.8m/s.

2) In the upper limit, the spiral is taken to be directly over the White Sea (971km away) and the velocity of the “ripple” propagation is found to be approximately 32,873m/s.

It is assumed that the missile, the alleged cause of the spirals, would be somewhere between these two points at the moment of the malfunction. Yet, these velocities suggest that the observed “ripples” cannot be smoke -- and therefore the spiral could not be caused by a missile.

The lower limit velocity of 316.58m/s is equivalent to about 710mph. This is over twice the 318mph world record for the fastest wind speed recorded (which was caused by a tornado).

The speed of the “ripple” propagation at the lower limit is far greater than any particulate could travel in the atmosphere.

Furthermore, the “ripples” move away from the center of the spiral with a near constant speed. Particulates moving at such speeds should dissipate quite rapidly.

This impossible speed is calculated as if the spiral's center were above the mountain. And yet, the further away we assume the spiral is, the larger the speed of the “ripples.”...

There is no physically possible distance at which a missile could be the cause of the spirals in question.

Is this true or fallacious?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hi! By not disclosing their prescence they can accomplish all kinds of sneeky actions that are negative. Not being held accountable. If they were doing terrible things the military would probably be doing new things to stop their actions? Think about it, how honorable is it to come out at night and capture people, and kill cattle? Peeping Toms, cowards, criminals.... Not honest friendly behavior in my book.

Or by not disclosing their presence they are not throwing the world into a state of panic. If you were to find a civilization on another planet, I'm sure you wouldn't fly down, lights blazing to declare your presence. You would slowly make yourselves know, and the people themselves figure it out, or tell their leaders and have them tell the people.

I think that those pesky little grays that abduct people and kill cattle are some kind of renegade ET group, if not a renegade group from their own species. They are indeed sneaky, but never forget that we still have no idea at all what their true motives are.

I'm absouletly positive that there are more than 1 type of ET civilization visiting us... If there is at least 1, than there must be many- probably a lot of them are on different levels of advancement and understanding. Those gray's seem to be some of the lower advanced groups; I would even go so far as to say that emotionally, we are more evolved than them. Perhaps that is why they are abducting people and doing all sorts of horrific experiments with them.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Hi Ace,

I found these two independant threads on ATS providing evidence that the norway spiral was NOT a missle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the reasoning behind the blue trail...

The blue "corkscrew" trail behind the spiral opens a number of subjects for discussion:
1) Why is it shaped like a corkscrew?
2)Why is it blue, when the spiral itself is white? (could be some atmospheric effect, but this should be ruled out because of the next point)
3)Why did it stay in the air as long, if not longer than the spiral itself? If it lasted minimum 15 minutes, it should have dissapated long before the spiral dissapeared- Assuming its missle exhaust.

Usually Airaplane exauhst trails are visible in the sky for no longer than a few minutes before they dissapate- And these are ones visible in the day, not the night!

Questions indeed, and the Article's explanation seems to be the one that fits most in my mind- I don't think it was a UFO, but some kind of man-made technological experiment/test.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I LOVE this information, but what I find disturbing, is Wilcocks choice of words for his title....

In 2000, i learned (and yes i see the irony in posting this) that the term 'Endgame' is a codeword to activate MK-Ultra type individuals that are programmed with End Times programming.. This includes:

Greenstar Project (staged alien invasion project) and NWR (New World Religion).

There is another term other than 'endgame' that triggers people with these types or programming however I will not share that as, it may, trigger some people with that sort of programming.

Here's an interesting thread by 'Merger'.

Mind-Control and Programming Research Project

Merger states the following:

End Times Programming
Also a mixture of greenstar programming.

End Times programming is a main category for End Time Scenarious programmed into individuals. Some of these are....

New World Religions Programming
The New World Religion is a religion that mixes many types of sub-religions into one overall world wide relgiion. It will consist of Satanism, Christianity, Kaballah, Catholocism, Buddism and many more - except Islam.

People programmed with this type of programming have certain religious beliefs and will act upon these beliefs to bring in the new world religion. Pope Ratzinger (spell check) Has this type of programming. He is trying to instill a New World Religion.

The Second Coming of Christ scenarious also has to do with New World Religion. Unfortunately its not the christ of the bible, but that of one created by the Elite of the earth. He will claim the NWO to be his new holy empire. People with this type of programming when seeing the 'fake' second christ, will believe it is he! They have an image of his face imbedded in their programmed matrix.

People also with this programming will bring about the rise of the fake anti-christ. The anti-christ will rise from the 'Hapsburg' Illuminati family.

Assassination Programming
Another type of END TIMES programming. Programmed to assissinate. IE Manchurian Candidate.

Greenstar Programming
Greenstar programming is an unbrella project for alien and space related scenarios. It 'has' to do with end times programming but has a classification of its own.

Star Trek Programming
Loving Star Trek (the new ones) may give an indication to this programming. Unfortunately the series has so many programming themes that can trigger and activate viewers for the overall greenstar project.

Star Wars Programming
Just like Star Trek, however it involves triggering by the Star Wars Movies. Star Wars also has indication to New World Religion programming. Will discuss some points about this later.

Stage Alien Invasion Programming
The simple fact in believing in aliens and believing they will come to save us is an indication to this programming. People will try and fascilitate a STAGED invasion (not real). This program was activated in 2003, and is peaking. 2006, you will see many related Alien type series and movies released, War of the Worlds was one to kick it all off. The staged invasion will happen thereafter, but before the staged second coming.

Look at the date!! He posted this in 2005!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I really feel that disclosure is pretty soon at hand.

The boat that contains all of the secrets is slowly sinking IMO.

The leaks of "whatever" be it simple microbes or real ET's are springing to quick to plug.

That's my .2

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I'm reading those threads now. Thanks.

I can't see where anyone has yet reviewed the mathematics used and proclaimed them correct or incorrect, though. That's really what I'm after. I have a severe learning disability when it comes to higher mathematics (anything beyond basic arithmetic, sadly) and have no means of determining this for myself unfortunately.

I also have no way of knowing for certain whether the assertion that smoke or fuel particulates in the atmosphere can't possibly travel at such velocities is true or not, hence my mention of meteorologists and physicists.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There are so many interesting things to reply to right now...I really don't know where to start.

On Wilcock:

I know I've watched a video of him speaking before; honestly, I don't remember the contents. This makes me think that whatever was said wasn't all that memorable/shocking/important. Past that, I've seen him flamed for a supposed prediction of a disclosure date that never came to be...then I've read that it wasn't actually his disclosure. I don't know which is true, and with that said, I don't know what to think of the E-book. It is awfully coherent.

The dream analysis/clairvoyance section was utterly unnecessary, and detracts from some of the more alarming sections of the work.

The Spiral:

Still on the fence. Though I've never seen anything like that in my life, nor can those I know in the older generations relate to such a sight, plausible explanations have been forthcoming from many angles. Wilcock's analyses were interesting, yet I will have to do more research on a couple of his named sources.

On aliens:

All this nonsense about them appearing on the White House lawn or the Kremlin lawn and sending us text messages...what if text messages to them are like morse code to us? Who here knows morse code (I bet more do here than elsewhere)? Sure, maybe they could contact humans whenever they want but maybe they've anticipated what sort of affect it would have and are opting for a different way? Maybe my speculation is just as off-base and as inadedquate as yours? Inadequate. Imagine it being virtually impossible for us to imagine what it would be like.

On life:

It surely wouldn't be as fun if we knew it all.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Elepheagle]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Yes, Endgame is a funny word to use, but I think in all honesty it refers to the metaphorical chessgame going on behind the scenes. Endgame means that the final moves are being made- next comes checkmate.

The other interesting I find in the article is the claim that the NWO has taken all the US gold at Fort Nox, and replaced it with gold-plated tungsten. If this is true, it could mean possibly the biggest financial scam in the history of the world. If the chinese ever found out about this, which they may have according to the article, the backlash could be extreme- both behind the scenes and in the open.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading Wilcock's article. I keep an open mind about it all, but he does seem to make a good case for the Norway spiral being man-made.

That being said, when I read "Peter Beter (yes, it rhymes)" I had to wonder if this person was made up. Apparently he exists, as a quick Google search showed. What were his parents thinking? Did he grow up a troubled, picked-on child? I hope he had/has a satisfying sex life.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm still reading the paper.

I must say that the hypothesis of there being a moderate Illuminati faction pushing for disclosure is fascinating and I feel it warrants further research personally.

I'm now at the portion concerning Kennedy, however. In it, a quote I see frequently but which is said by many to be spurious and indeed fictitious is included. (His alleged statement that the high office of the President has been used to take Americans' freedom from them, and that he intended to inform us of this just days prior to his assassination.)

While researching this quote I came across this from the website of the JFK library and museum: Columbia University Speech

... as well as this WikiQuote page containing numerous statements, including some by those claiming to be eye witnesses, denying that he was even at Columbia on the day of the alleged quote: WikiQuote

Granted, the above could all be wrong, but I felt it was important to post this, because if this is questionable, then so might be the rest.

Regardless, I remain open minded and will continue my read.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Whew that was quite the read, but well worth it in my opinion.

One thing I wanted to comment on was that I've seen a few people on this thread comment about ETs being able to disclose themselves and that no government or faction could stop them. While that is absolutely true it doesn't discredit the paper at all. The paper discusses the governments disclosing what they know of ETs/UFOs. I saw no indication that Mr. Wilcox was trying to say that ETs would make themselves known.

Anyway, S&F for you OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wow... this is actually the first time I've seen those videos... My jaw dropped..

Made some sense actually.. but very interesting and exciting nonetheless.

Like a person commented here "Everything happens for a reason, and this could only be good" maybe that should ring true with this one as well.

Thank you for sharing.. I don't know why anyone would attack you.. anyway if there is, just don't mind. We can't really please everyone.
Do what you think is right.

Stars and Flag!

I do have a question though, why would the coalition of China, Japan, Russia and India wouldn't be on it? Why would they oppose? What's their reason?

I wasn't able to see that part..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just thought i would post this off my you tube channel. You "may" be interested. You may also want to check out everything thats being stated within the videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi guys
Reasons why this is not a rocket/missile.
The different light. One blue one white. A rocket has one exhaustbooster where the fuel leaves and blend, Never, This creates a trail of propulsion and smoke. This exhaust gas can be in many colours depending of the fuels composition. NEVER EVER can the trail leave a pattern of two distinguised colured trail.
The Black hole at the end of the clip.
Exhaust gas will evaporate if this realy was a missile from the outside and toward the center. Never from the center and out.
I love Wilcock and Hoagland, they are most antertaining people, but man come on. How many times have Hoagland not used the term MINDBLOWING for instance.
Well as new ufo enthusiast maybe, but with years they Wilcock and Hoagland tell the same again and again.
I spend many hours a week to read your posts in here and other sites, because i want to beleive and i want full disclosure on this subject.
But over the years my hopes.... Well you all know.
Either way. Wilcock say disclosure is underway. Lets see.

He lost me with the Kremlinguys, Rotschild i knew and of course Rockefeller.

Let us, if disclosure really is going to happen, drag these guys to court, because these people are responsible for wars fought the past 200 years

Have many more thought on this but maybe more is to come.
Thankyou

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
reply to post by Im a Marty

Yes, Endgame is a funny word to use, but I think in all honesty it refers to the metaphorical chessgame going on behind the scenes. Endgame means that the final moves are being made- next comes checkmate.

The other interesting I find in the article is the claim that the NWO has taken all the US gold at Fort Nox, and replaced it with gold-plated tungsten. If this is true, it could mean possibly the biggest financial scam in the history of the world. If the chinese ever found out about this, which they may have according to the article, the backlash could be extreme- both behind the scenes and in the open.

This is disjointed I am just thinking aloud really...sorry I am not well organized.

Endgame is also used in football.
Not surprising about the gold bait and switch trick since it is becoming a popular ploy in the gold market. Selling a piece of paper to say you just purchased gold, years later discovering there was never any real gold to back it up.

There are cuni-form tablets predating the Bible which say we (an element among us) were always after the gold here, to dust the atmosphere of another planet...and protect from (not sure what) sunlight, radiation??

Look up "Ophir" in the Bible and "the pit". We were miners and metallurgists at our inception as a species. What is in a name? R-O-C-K E F E L L E R. A good gold producer, head of the miners G-O-L-D-M-A-N ...pretty self explanitory, and "SAKS" (of gold?)
The Rothschild/Rockefeller army, are called bad angels in the Bible and I say they are the original slave masters...we rose against.

This paradigm of human enslavement has changed very little over the years, some even say... it has evolved. The FOX News Channel is sponsored largely by pharmaceutical advertisements and companies buying or selling gold.

Fortunately I don't believe the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have the last word on this. I think these "masters" also have a master.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Even though I haven't even read the article 100%, it is possible that even though disclosure is going to happen, there are a few things that is PROBABLY not going to be disclosed:

Government randomly taking people away from loved ones.

The government's dealings with ETs

Secret special projects involving those kidnapped people

The amounts of deaths that were caused by Government coverups, alien abductions.

I can't even say for certain that the benevolent ETs will spill the beans on everything. Even they probably have some involvement with these guys. At the same time, they probably have some agenda of their own. I know, I sound pessimistic, but one can't deny the possibility.

Of course this is true too. This type of information will never be disclosed, Nothing self incriminating would be put forth because by then it will be a moot point. It will be made to appear our governments and secret agencies within the government, (paid for by taxpayers I might add) acted on the best available information at the time and with National interest at heart.

2010 is the date for disclosure...let's see what happens.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Just thought i would post this off my you tube channel. You "may" be interested. You may also want to check out everything thats being stated within the videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Maybe...How about a hint? I am a busy girl.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join