It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: Endgame; The REAL discussion thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Except for the "bolshevik" part (lol!) it was rather interesting.
He really should look up what "bolshevik" means and when did the name appeared in the russian history, in what context, etc. And remember that there were two factions, stalin's, being the worst, was the one that took control after lenin's death.

I agree with the suspicions about norway.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hi,

I have read the acticle fully, plus also I have pretty much seen all his videos on UT and at PC.

He has some very good points that he brings up in is Endgame book, though what jumps straight out at me first of all is that pretty much all that he covers is the events surounding 9th December. What would he have wrote about if them events did not occur?

Do I believe him? hmm still out on that one, I am persoanlly not in the market to have someone explain to me what is going on but more intrested in gathering as much information that has been kept from me so that I my make my own mind up.

One thing though that got me thinking, was how he tied the Spiral in Norway and the Pyramid in Russia to the same day. (which at the time when these events happened I never gave it a second thought), also the mention of HAARP facility Called EISCAT (Which at the time of the Norway Spiral I find the most likely reason for the spiral IMO.

Anyway back to my thinking, i was looking at a post over in the UFO forum.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

Which made me think, and I am going a bit out on a limb here, maybe there is another connection to the 2 events which David talks about, and also to the other sightings as well of recent.

Is it possible that these HAARP facilities which are pumping a mass amount of energy into the inosphere are interfering with cloaked ships and therefore the one over Russia was visiable for a short time?

Anyway my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
let me make my peace: [yes i read the article, and had a few chuckles ]

much to the dismay of many here, the government and shadow nwo groups are not keeping disclosure from happening.

if ETs wanted to reveal themselves to you people, dont you think they would have done so? do you think the government or their agenda would have stopped ETs with advanced tech to introduce themselves?

if ETs wanted you to be their friends they would have done it thousands of years ago.

does it ever occur to people 'seeking' the truth from the government, that ETs dont want to have anything to do with you?

if they wanted to have a 'meet 'n greet ' session with the world no one could stop them. In many close encounters, ETs seem to have the ability to affect electronics we use everyday or defy garvity in their space crafts, yet they cant send us a text message [still foolishly people think crop circles are advanced messages from ETs...]?

so disclosure is not going to happen because the people you think are keeping you from knowing the 'truth' really have no power over it.

ET's and UFOs hover over you, abduct you and mutilate your cattle, all incognito if you will. why would they do that? ask yourself? if they wanted your acquaintance then they would have befriended us eons ago.

how much more clearer can it be.... our kind is not the peaceful or graceful kind.

and I'll add that, if ETs wanted to destroy us, again they would have done so ages ago, pre modern day technology. and, ETs would not even have to engage in warfare with us, they can just assimilate the bees or the insects, or even better blow up the northern and southern ice caps, and mankind would be history in a matter of few years.

let me entertain you here: if by chance we discover 'intelligent' life on a distant planet, and we see a colony where they kill each other over currency [which they create and put in power], over food, over material things, and have wars for centuries on end, and created weapons solely to destroy one another, do you think we would want anything to do with these creatures? why do we domesticate cats and dogs and not alligators and lions, there is a reason we dont want to be near wild carnivorous animals....

So, in closing, there will be no disclosure. there hasnt, and never will be.
find other ways to entertain yourselves; pick up a new hobby.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How dare the OP call others "children" for merely pointing out that Wilcock is a Charlatan?
Nice to know you have the authority to set a criteria for why a person may or may not post in a thread!
The man is a deceitful, FALSE PROPHET.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It would be almost hilarious if Russia indeed did come out as being the main opposer/defeater to the evil NWO/Illuminati.

Having only one bully on the playground is a bad bad situation (uni-polar world after the Wall came down). So I tend to concur that Russia COULD turn out to be a positive counter force to whatever might be going on now on the World Stage

(for me it also is hard to believe that I am saying positive things about Russia as I do not see anything positive in what Stalin did or KGB to its own and soviet satellite countries. Power Politics Russian Style sucks )

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Well, thank you very much for setting up your own little dictatorship on this thread - one problem...the one over-riding principle on this board is "Deny Ignorance" (you might find it if you read the REAL rules of the board) and - as you can clearly see, your posts have been "denied"...you see, here's a good rule for attempts at "Viral Marketing"...once your creditbility is shot in a particular forum, it doesn't really do any good to come back and jump around the board opening up new threads on damaged goods - it doesn't matter how many different computers you use to praise the sriter of the damaged goods....why not post a link where he Mr. Wilquack explains what happened to his "insider info" about there going to be an ET landing at a stadium in Florida during an event on Nov. 20th or 21st - to be followed by, and I quote, "a 2 hour worldwide televised event" with Obama appearing with 2 ET's? Until your prophet does that, I have no interest in reading anything else written by this individual. Gee - hope I didn't break too many of your rules....Cheers...BTW, I'll be off this thread LONG before you can rant against me...so I'll see you in your next pathetic attempt to help this character waste more of my life....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The article is titled "disclosure endgame" and as we all know disclosure is a relative term. There are some people that are going to have trouble with allegorical references to disclosed technology. There are other people who may have ears in the astral but are not logical enough to make sense of longer term pattern.

My *first impression* was that "end game" refers to the final closing moves of a long extra terrestrial surveillance chess game between communist and capitalist powers. Chess games are usually divided into opening, middle, and end games. A 60 year time frame would define the opening game era as immediately following WW2.

I'm not sure where they were going with the pyramid over the Kremlin UFO. It reminded me of the upside down pyramid in the Louvre, the Paris art museum. Maybe they are going to give us a full disclosure of that? Suddenly the entire world will understand the Davinci code, not likely.

In any event some spectators in any chess match will not understand that they are watching the moves of an end game until they hear the words Check Mate! officially announced so not much has changed.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great Post. I agree Disclosure soon, I',m surprised they haven't done it yet. But I still believe they're going to lie to us still, And only tell us what they want us to hear.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSZodiac
reply to post by Monts

....why not post a link where he Mr. Wilquack explains what happened to his "insider info" about there going to be an ET landing at a stadium in Florida during an event on Nov. 20th or 21st - to be followed by, and I quote, "a 2 hour worldwide televised event" with Obama appearing with 2 ET's?

Hi TSZodiac,

If I'm not mistaken, it was Bill Ryan of Project Camelot who originally stated that....not David Wilcock..

[edit on 27-12-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
thanks for this thread.
almost through the third page,I wish he'd stop using dreams as evidence though.The real evidence is damning enough,no need to use clairvoyance,dreams or fortune telling to back up facts.
It makes the truth(I feel) he is pointing out sound crazy.

I mean now not only does he need to prove one thesis(imminent disclosure)but clairvoyance telepathy and precognition too.

use the solid scientific evidence,there is more than enough there!!

back to the rest of it

s and f for you

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks for creating this thread OP, hopefully it will deter Wilcock bashers.

It took me all night and to this point (with breaks of course) to read the whole thing.

What can I say.. either David has the biggest imagination since the greatest story tellers (Tolkien, Clarke, ect) or it is actually true.

I guess the only thing to do is play the waiting game and to see if anythingof this stuff mentioned in the article comes to light.

Here's hoping!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
The article is titled "disclosure endgame" and as we all know disclosure is a relative term. There are some people that are going to have trouble with allegorical references to disclosed technology. There are other people who may have ears in the astral but are not logical enough to make sense of longer term pattern.

My *first impression* was that "end game" refers to the final closing moves of a long extra terrestrial surveillance chess game between communist and capitalist powers. Chess games are usually divided into opening, middle, and end games. A 60 year time frame would define the opening game era as immediately following WW2.

I'm not sure where they were going with the pyramid over the Kremlin UFO. It reminded me of the upside down pyramid in the Louvre, the Paris art museum. Maybe they are going to give us a full disclosure of that? Suddenly the entire world will understand the Davinci code, not likely.

In any event some spectators in any chess match will not understand that they are watching the moves of an end game until they hear the words Check Mate! officially announced so not much has changed.

Wow sir!

Star for that post... I read some of the references to chess withing the article without fully realizing the implications of what this metaphor really means...

It is totally true to declare that all the moves made in chess match could be observed, but the true meaning behind him may not be known until the end. Same thing could be said about strategy; there could be some obvious moves, but only the players will really know what these moves mean in the long run.

With it in mind... I really wonder whether or not the "checkmate" called it will in fact be disclosure, or if disclosure would simply be a part of the final moves.

I think maybe disclosure could be comparable to the queen of the chess-game: Its the most important piece besides the king, but you can still win without it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Thanks for creating this thread OP, hopefully it will deter Wilcock bashers.

It took me all night and to this point (with breaks of course) to read the whole thing.

What can I say.. either David has the biggest imagination since the greatest story tellers (Tolkien, Clarke, ect) or it is actually true.

I guess the only thing to do is play the waiting game and to see if anythingof this stuff mentioned in the article comes to light.

Here's hoping!

Well said friend,

David definetly has a big imagination, because one is required for storytellers of any kind (fiction or non-fiction). Someone has to write history, and they have to use their own thoughts and ideas to link everything together. David is marvelous at this, so here's hoping that in the end most of it turns out to be non-fiction.

The Peter Beter source definetly seems to be the center for a big chunk of the article... I will definetly be taking some time over the next little while to check him out.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Children? Now that's childish. So, OP, you don't want to deny ignorance? You just want a thread that does nothing but praise Wilcock? Sorry, that is NOT what ATS is all about.

Wilcock is a charlatan. The guy is useless in serious discussion of Ufology.

Now THAT is some serious discussion!

I think the more important discussion is in regards to why anyone puts any faith into anything this guy says.

Now, there is nothing wrong with "believing". BUT, since this guy's disclosure deadline has come and gone....and NOTHING he says has come to fruition, it's desperation that keeps you hanging on...desperate to not feel like a sucker. You would be better off cutting your losses now...there's no shame in being fooled once....however, being fooled again...that's all on you.

Repeat after me: Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance....Keep repeating until you feel it in your core...

Peace!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The article tries to make sense of some of the nonsense that has been happening in the past 2 years. I can see how most of it lines up. But I'm also skeptical of Peter Beter and that Obama is not part of the good ol boys club and just going along with the agenda of secrecy. But here's what doesn't get me. Unless Obama does something like disclosure it is very unlikely the US will see another black President for a while.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why is are people still posting about him being this and that. I think by now everybody gets the point. But you should always hear everybody's story. It's not about blindly believing what you read it's about soaking up as much info you can and deciding the truth for yourself.

I for one don't come hear to learn the truth. I come hear to potentially get a different outlook on my truths.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I am sorry, but no disclosure will happen. The pyramid over Moscow was a video trick with the only witnesses being those who recorded the video, otherwise there would be thousands of witnesses, just like with Norway lights, which was a missile.

Well, according to the Daily Mail in the UK, there were hundreds of witnesses to the Russian Pyramid. And many of them took evidence with camera phones. So, I'm not sure who is correct or who is incorrect, but, here's the link to that.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First, I wanted to say thank you for starting this thread.

I'm sure like many people on ATS, I was highly skeptical of David's new article. Especially when at the beginning he said he would tie in the Norway Spiral, the Halos, the Kremlin Pyramid. I thought for SURE he was going to spew a crock of crap, because I had already been highly researched about all those events (TEQUILA sunrise here on ATS, etc). I was confident that I knew what *really* happened in all those events... I knew they were man-made (except the tetrahedron, I have been undecided about that).

But as I read the e-book, I realized that David nailed it on the head. He was totally right about every aspect. The only thing I disagree with is his analysis on Obama. Obama was a chosen tool of mass deception, IMO.

My jaw was agape when reading about the Rockefeller / Rothschild murders. I was completely clueless about those.

I had come to my own conclusion that the powers that be are running into serious financial troubles from over extending themselves, but David's case for disclosure does become pretty compelling, once you read the entire article. Every one says that the 'economic collapse' was planned. Sure, the exact timing of it was planned. Bubbles are an inherent aspect of capitalism. But that doesn't mean they could have stopped it from happening all together. As we saw from Copenhagen, things are not going quite to plan for TPTB right now.

I have to say, thanks to ATS for first referring me to the article. Thanks for the naysayers who prove themselves ignorant as usual. And thanks for the OP for this thread, for starting one that wont be flamed to death by said ignoramuses. Oh yeah, and thanks to David, if one of his researchers is reading (which its obvious that they do read ATS frequently to stay on top of current events.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by seattletruth]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thomasLTU

I haven't read the article, but do I need to? aliens will not show spirals in the sky or pyramids. It's ridiculous to even think about it.

I am not saying aliens do not exist though. All I am saying is that disclosure and endgame are internet games.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasLTU

Originally posted by masterp
I am sorry, but no disclosure will happen. The pyramid over Moscow was a video trick with the only witnesses being those who recorded the video, otherwise there would be thousands of witnesses, just like with Norway lights, which was a missile.

Have you even read the article? You speak like you'd know for sure. "it was just a trick, spiral was a missle" lol This wont work these days, you have to support your claims.

I would almost agree with your statement except... there are a few details that seem to be askew.

First and foremost, Russia first denied any involvement whatsoever with the "missile launch." Why? What would they have to gain or lose by merely accepting the blame in the first place?

Secondly, why would they demonstrate a missile launch on the very day Obama was visiting? Why??? I've never heard of something like that especially during a diplomatic visit between world representatives. That makes virtually NO SENSE. If anything, Obama would view that as a threat.

Third...why did Russia suddenly change their tune??? What would make them decide, after their initial denial to take responsibility for something that they wanted no association with?

And...why would Russia choose to launch a missile in front of the diplomatic community that has been historically known to repeatedly fail??? Wouldn't just make them look completely inept to the world community as a formidable opponent?

Do you really think Russia is that stupid??? If so, then why hasn't the United States begun an occupation there?

Also, I have personally seen many missile launches and I can absolutely say, none of them EVER had this appearance before. EVER. Yes, sometimes missiles spiral out of control, however, they never fall into a PERFECT SPIRAL that morphs into a perfect black circle surrounded by a blue vapor trail emanating from the center as opposed from the rocket itself. Accepting this "official story" is honestly about as moronic as accepting that Iraq had WMD (and we eventually found out that the Bush Administration lied about THAT...didn't we?). Newsflash...Governments lie to fulfill personal agendas, so, not everything that they tell you is filled with the unfettered truth. I think we've had a healthy dose of that recently, so, you shouldn't always be so quick to agree with the mainstream. But, it goes to show that if an entire population can be fooled so easily without evidence once, they'll fall for it again and again. Some of us aren't falling for it anymore...but, if the rocket story is sufficient for YOU, then hey, far be it from me to pose an alternate view point.

And please, don't let the general tone of this reply sculpt your opinion about me. My sarcasm is there to make a specific statement and its not meant as a personal insult against you. However, I do think that people need to scrutinize stories a little more before they just accept any statement that comes out of the mouths of politicians or governments. The mere fact that Russia denied involvement from the jump should send up warning flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join