It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELLO? Codex Alimentarius? This December 31st people!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Are you OK now?

Well now that your making yourself look like a drunken fool.....Yeah, I do feel a bit better.

If only you could some how transfer your drooling slurs to your posts it would be my best day ever.

No you can't. You don't get to make the English language up as you go along

Why not, I'm the one who eats real food remember, your the lesser soul.

How dare you speak to me like this.

Well why have you not got those solar shelters ready for when what I believe is to be the sun people shooting bombs at us, in 4 days time? Oh wait, that's pure garbage.. HEY BUT I BELIEVE IT!!!

Again because I eat real food and can think rationally. You believe what you eat there buddy.

This is why I hate 99% of the conspiracy theories around here, there just one mans bollocks.. no substance.

Well this is a conspiracy site....

Perhaps you are a bit lost, may i suggest this site?

link

Just so you can work on the anonymous part.

And in saying that, I still welcome a good concept. But ones like this, so far wrong, proven wrong, with a whore of people yelling it's good and all that, I just wanna stop breathing... YOU take away from ATS what ATS stands for.

I know I make people face their ignorance, you can only deny it for so long.

I have no idea how you can say all that above and still expect to be taken coherently. Oo - And that is just honest.

They do say a drunk man tells no lies.

Try reading it while sober tho. Just a thought.

IT IS A PUBLIC FORUM. Don't want people to respond to you outlandish clains, then shush. Go play in the sandbox with the other tots.

I have no problem with people responding, but when they start asking me to breast feed them the obvious it just gets a little to much.

You have done little to prove anything. Good job.

Welcome, I live to serve.

Ahh I see - Slander is the best means to sully those you cannot argue with..

You have lost all merit with me, stoop low elsewhere miscreant

... end reply to pure diatribe.

Ah your just sore because you know it's true. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Very important, absolutely..something myself and partner hae been keeping a close eye on awhile now.. He signed a petition a few months back and recieved a reply from the government over it which might be of interest to some of you here..i will go through my folders and find it to post today as soon as i can.. S&F, OP..people certainly need to read this!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great White Hunter
My other white brothers are too beautiful and soft to get down and dirty but they've earned their peace

yeah?

is that official, brother?

am eYe hearing what i think i AM?

and these guys?

It's not fair, I was tricked and forced to leave 50 something thousand years ago through trickery

au contraire...it will be fairer than fair
which means you are the fairest of them all

mirror mirror on the wall
see what happens when you fall

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
I’ll keep this direct: What on earth is going on with you guys and gals? Codex Alimentarius (VMG) is being passed this coming Thursday, December 31st and there’s next to zero activity on the subject matter on ATS or online.

Nutrients are about to be declared as toxins! The vitamins and minerals of the foods that you and I eat are about to be drastically reduced! The permissible level of Vitamin C, for example will be lower than what is requisite in preventing scurvy! Essentially we are about to be starved to death! Why are we not in a frenzied panic investigating this together? In contemporary terms, this is the biggest power grab by elitist population reduction advocates and it’s happening with a whisper rather than a bang.

WHY ISN’T THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?

The last post on ATS is dated in July and only received two responses:
Link

The prisonpanet/infowars crew last covered Codex also in July:
Link

Most of us, I hope, should be familiar with what this is. For those in the dark, it’s the UN’s and WHO’s implementation of a series of rules and regulations affecting the global management of food that will result in the nutricidal deaths of some 3 billion people across the planet. Naturally occurring nutrients such as vitamins are to be restricted so that they can only be purchased by prescription as supplements manufactured pharmaceutically.

I have been road-blocked myself by the Irish Department of Health, time and time again. I’ve been referred interdepartmentally and internationally to get in touch the ‘relevant body’ but my attempts at contact have not been returned. I have been met with aversion and afforded as much respect as a paranoid lunatic at the very mentioning of the imposition of nutritional restrictions.

Is anyone familiar with what’s going on and does anyone care?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by rexusdiablos]

YAWN......

.....Another HOAX

... Sorry for the one liner, but honestly, all you needed to know was in that one line... this is a hoax and a silly one at that...

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

When are people going to take it on the chin that not everything in this world is a conspiracy.

The problem is that the government is known to spin and lie and massage facts and figures. If the government can find a way to alter something to their advantage you can bet anything you like that the government will alter those facts and figures. Personally I am deeply involved in the belief that the government will even use scare tactics, ruin lives and even take lives to further their aims because what matters as far as I am concerned is governmental gain and everything else is secondary to that.

I believe the lie involves Mysterious deaths, freedom of information, Marconi and the Ministry of Defence and I thnk the government assisted in the strange suicide of Dr David Kelly back in 2003 as two examples of cold blooded snakehead tactics and was the work of the British intelligence services. These things are done purely to advantage the government’s reasons for war or are done to close a back door in regards to military applied technology.

I trust my government to lie through their teeth at every given juncture and it does not matter who is in government because the conservatives, liberals, labour all drink from the same cup of corruption.

I would like people to take on the chin that their government is not their friend, does not care about them and lies to them because the government holds the people – the people they are meant to serve as resources to be milked and played like fools.

Have a great Hogmanay!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by badmedia

Yeah I hear ya buddy!

Screw our children, @#$% em, I never liked them anyway!!

Lets continue to watch our 7 year old daughters develop Angelina Jolie breasts, lets see the bloated faces on our sons grow ever fat and formless!

Why the hell not? I'm gonna die any way right?

Because I am not getting worked up about it, that means I am in favor of it?

I'm all for being educated, don't get me wrong. I'm not in favor of them doing this either.

But the fear mongering and such can go away as far as I am concerned. It amounts to getting people to react out of emotion rather than education. Just like you, you hit me with "for the kids", and tried to pull at my emotions. I have kids too - not going to work.

Does it have to be the end of the world, with everyone dieing to be important? Isn't the fact that lawmakers are making such laws in such an area cause for concern to begin with?

Sorry, but as long as people act in such a manner, then I'm not getting excited. I get tired of watching people argue over the direction an issue should go, rather than it being about if such a power should exist in the first place. And it's not just this 1 issue, it's with all issues. Hey, maybe if people didn't look to them to take care of them then it wouldn't be an issue.

This is not the biggest concern for the future. The biggest concern is the overall amount of ignorance of society. And this topic to me is on the level of - fear for your life, react as suggested. Well hell, that is status quo to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

What a load of BS!!!

Just go get your fruit & drink... there's nothing going on here except more fuel to the paranoia

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sowerby

and not only geneticaly enhance it but i heard they would just irradate it !!
and YES I AM scared to death but what could of little o me have done WE as a 85% free people need to make our OWN elite. I mean # thats a crime! we need to go to trial!! but whos gonna be OUR lawer and A JUDGE that knows whats right NO MATTER the cost. and GET PAID!! the people doing this im sure they have money!! I'll deifently take that jury duty any time!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lovenothate

and while im here and NEW would anybody want to start a disscussion on if when it rains or even SNOW would that perip have an effect on the chem trails last I heard that snow starts with dirt particals !!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The only reason I am replying is to tell you all this thread has been:

-De-railed-

Sorry OP. You're point has been rung out and hung to dry.
I wish I didn't waste my time reading through all these posts.
Its mostly immature babble.

Codex Alimentarius is here. Its been here since the 60's.
Its not going to cause the end of the world.
They have a grip on our food supply, they always have. Big Deal.
So grow your own food and don't let them control you.

You control you. You make your own decisions.
You want control? Don't follow the pack.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow, the one thread I thought was relevant and interesting on ATS gets diluted of all meaning and relevence within minutes by members that will do and say anything to null and void any calls to action.

Their modus operandi is:

'Whats the definition of ingnorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care!"

Codex Alimentarius already is in place. Legally in place through harmonisation.

Most people have not yet come up against it so do not understand how it is being implemented.

If you want to see what it means to you personally in Australia, just try giving your family or neighbour some fresh milk straight from a cow and see what the Department of Primary Industries and the Therapudic Goods Act (TGA) think about that.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you take milk from a cow in Australia and drink it you're saying some Aussie stormtroopers come and arrest you?

That's bullsh1t.

What these laws are for is NOT stopping people from being healthy, but standardising legislation.

That's a good thing in a global community.

Or do you guys want China to stuff your kids with lead?

Do you want BGH in your milk?

In the US agri-business writes the laws... that is not the case in the EU.

And yeah, one of my uncles was (until recently) one of the wealthier farmers in the midwest... and yeah, I have lived in both the US and the EU...

So I'm not just, ummm... whatever the opposite of running and screaming down the street is...

I'm telling you the truth.

the government gas NO PLAN to starve billions and NO PLAN to force you into a healthfood shop...

Those theories are just looneyMFtunes

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No stormtroopers bro, just inspectors with the power to fine you and/or close you down. So the Codex or harmonised national legislation removes options, sets limits and in some areas over-rides local legislation and regulations. FACT BRO

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Only problem is that is best case scenario. In practice what really happens is that with money is overlooked/allowed, and that without money ends up getting pushed aside.

As a programmer, I design systems and such for a living. A big part of my job is not just to look at the system in the best case scenario, but also in worse case scenarios. In this case, I would say that system is very insecure, and the system users have way too much power to corrupt/manipulate the system.

Since I was a kid, I always heard about "going to improve education", and all these promises from politicians. Very similar to the kinds of "good" things you mention. And every election, I hear it again, and again. Meanwhile, I see the quality of education just keeps getting worse and worse.

How long can the same people keep screwing up and people keep thinking they are best suited to handle such problems? Obviously, they don't help.

In the end, it's nothing but power grabs and control. There is no way around that. But these guys don't help their cause with fear mongering and so forth. People have to start to see and understand the root of the problem, rather than trying to deal with all the symptoms.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
No stormtroopers bro, just inspectors with the power to fine you and/or close you down. So the Codex or harmonised national legislation removes options, sets limits and in some areas over-rides local legislation and regulations. FACT BRO

right... so they aren't actually stopping you from giving your kids cow milk, instead they're making sure that if you produce milk to sell you adhere to a standard...

sounds pretty damn reasonable.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm glad you agree that the CODEX is a set of standards which when adopted through legislation sets up a legally binding framework of regulations. Once adopted as a framework, such things are very hard to appeal and have very open ended regulatory powers.

HOWEVER if you think for some reason that governments and lobby groups are suddenly going to depart from most historical precedents and chose the 'reasonable' common sense standards that are fair and equitable AND stick to them, then you have a lot more faith than I do.

Have read of these links:

TGA Skeletons

CODEX INFO

Pan Pharmaceuticals boss acquitted in NSW Supreme Court

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

This scared the hell out of me months ago, having seen your thread and me worrying for a day decided to look into it further.

Please can you provide a link of where you obtained the date of 31st December 2009 of when vitamins will be declared toxins in Europe? I cannot find this information anywhere!

I have been on the WHO website - nothing!
I have been on the FDA website - nothing!
I have been on the European Food safety site - nothing!
I have been on the Food Standards Agency website (UK equivilent of the FDA) - Nothing!

The only date I have found in relation to the Codex and Vitamins is 2005 when it was last implemented and the only other subject to be raised were codex and milk products!

If you do happen to find some factual information from a government body website please let us know

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"The quality of Tortillas, the most eaten form of food in Mexico, has gone so low that we are basically eating lime and starch"
So don't #ing buy em! , doesn't that make sense? its cheaper to just make things yourself!

.Ok no one really cares man. Its just stupid. I can grow my own food with the seeds of vegetables and fruits that my grandfather maintained throughout his life till death. He lived off of his small patch of land growing his own fruits and vegetables. This is just ridiculous. People just need to stop being so dam lazy

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meesterjojo
Here we have Chicken Little fear-mongering. Great job OP.

You link to tin-foil sites, then you try to pass the buck and blame everyone else but you: the *thing* to do for all conspiracy nuts it seems. It's like you people can't/won't take action yourselves, so when others don't you get all riled up and pissed.

((snip))

I love how all you guys on here do so much hardcore 'research' and it turns out to be typing in some conspiracy keywords into google, finding some loon with the same mindset as you, someone who'll feed your fears and doubts, then you feel the need to spread it everywhere else.

If your referring to the OP, then fine.

If your referring to me, then your wrong. I only linked military and government documents from official .gov and .mil websites.

If your referring to conspiracy theorists in general, then let me say you can not label a whole group due to the act of a single individual.

Codex Alimentarius is real, its has partly been in effect from 1963; slowly maturely they bring in new guidelines.

I agree that it would be great if we could have some government or military documents from the OP, but in saying that. I already linked an official document stating that on Thursday 31 December 2009 a guideline of C.A. will be implemented. It only has to do with the contents of diluted drinks/soft drinks on the commercial market.

So, in a way the OP is correct to a certain extent. A guideline of Codex Alimentarius is going through on the 31st December 2009. Just not the entire Codex; just one guideline. They modify it several times throughout the years.

Grab yourselves halogen bulbs and grow exotic fruit in your basement or attic. Or set up a green house, and as I said previously, dig a well or get a distillation unit.

Hopefully this will answer some questions.

EDIT: Codex Alimentarius does not frighten me, it allows me to know that various forms of commercial food in certain countries are not to be digested. It's like going on holiday to Spain and knowing not to drink their tap water. Common sense. No need to be scared or fearful.

[edit on 27/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As many have posted before, I think codex goes hand in hand with GMO foods. Almost everything we eat today have been modified or has modified ingredients in it. So, they take away our vitamins and nutrients and they feed us foods with little to no nutritional value. Not to mentiong the feed that animals are given has little to no nutritional value.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We are screwed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join