It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TinWiki: Codex Alimentarius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Codex Alimentarius is a project to control the marketplace of food, globally. It is backed by the organization United Nations (UN), and the World Health Organization (WHO) is also strongly involved. The Codex Alimentarius is suspected to be part of a conspiracy that aims to, among other things, give more power to the pharmaceutical industry . The most alarmist estimates suggest that the rules and regulations of the Codex Alimentarius could lead to the deaths of 3 billion human beings, because of reduced nutritional quality, and reduced availability of food. At the very least, the Codex Alimentarius may be used to reduce the dosage and availability of many vitamins, by interposing a requirement for a doctor's prescription, and to forbid outright the sale of many currently available plant-based products sold as dietary supplements.

The Codex Alimentarius is planned to take effect from December of 2009.

External links

Codex Alimentarius - homepage
Health Freedom Threats: Codex, FDA, Vaccinations, GMOs :: HealthFreedomUSA.org
YouTube - Codex Alimentarius
YouTube - ☠ Population Reduction ☠ Must Watch

Relevant discussion threads

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)
Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius
Codex Alimentarius Summarized in 7 Points
Codex Alimentarius and Seed control
This Video May Terrify You, But You Need To See It! (Codex Alimentarius)
ATS: European Union Set to Ban Nutritional Supplements

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is it possible for large chain super markets like walmart to poison us without our knowledge?

Recently, I've come across a $1 package of iced oatmeal cookies sold by walmart that are no-brand and do not disclose the location from where the product was made. They taste incredible; too good to be true for $1! Almost always, when something seems to good to be true it is.

Under a black light, the glaze from these cookies fluoresce!

I took some photos, comparing the no-brand cookies on the right with nabisco iced oatmeal cookies on the left. Its pretty eerie. Is it possible that the glaze could contain aflatoxins, which also fluoresce under a 365nm blacklight?

here are my pictures:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When aflatoxin B1 fluoresces it creates a light yellowish green grow, so I doubt thats whats in the cookie, since this fluorescence is purplish.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i don't get it?

both stacks of cookies seem to have the same glow on the icing, with light source and direction taken into consideration

even if there is no information on the origin of the cookies, what about the standard nutritional value information?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneysauce
Is it possible for large chain super markets like walmart to poison us without our knowledge?

Recently, I've come across a $1 package of iced oatmeal cookies sold by walmart that are no-brand and do not disclose the location from where the product was made. They taste incredible; too good to be true for $1! Almost always, when something seems to good to be true it is.

Under a black light, the glaze from these cookies fluoresce!

I took some photos, comparing the no-brand cookies on the right with nabisco iced oatmeal cookies on the left. Its pretty eerie. Is it possible that the glaze could contain aflatoxins, which also fluoresce under a 365nm blacklight?

here are my pictures:

that's just the magical goodness of the cookie itself

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The pictures do not lie. One that cannot tell the difference between the glow in the dark cookie and the normal one may very well be color blind. I encourage you to take a blacklight, buy some of those walmart glazed oatmeal cookies, and see for yourself.

The simple fact that there is no brand name on the cookies tells me something is off. No brand name means the company that made them does not want to advertise its name in association with these cookies, and I dont blame them given that they GLOW IN THE DARK when exposed to UV.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just watched Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show. It was about the Bilderberg group. In it, he came to the conclusion that what they want to accomplish is dramatic population reduction. He found that it will be done by a means called soft kills. The soft kills will be accomplished by poisoning the food supply. With this Codex in place, it makes the task that much easier.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneysauce
When aflatoxin B1 fluoresces it creates a light yellowish green grow, so I doubt thats whats in the cookie, since this fluorescence is purplish.

Typo Correction: aflatoxin B1 fluoresces as light greenish yellow, and not yellowish green (although i'm sure they are pretty close), when exposed to Ultra Violet light.

I ask that someone please post a photo of fluorescing aflatoxin B1, if anyone has such a photo.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stoneysauce

I think I found one.

A little late now I guess, the Codex has been with us for a while now.

We're about to head to the long term bunker until spring of 17. Courtesy of the Colonel

Maybe we'll see you at the tiki bar under Charlie10

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What is this thread ?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I don't think you have the clearance Kap.
There's nothing to see here...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: Kapusta

I don't think you have the clearance Kap.
There's nothing to see here...

What do you mean exactly ?

I can see the thread ,I am able to post in the thread ,but the picture of the thread is broken ....

new topics

top topics

join