It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELLO? Codex Alimentarius? This December 31st people!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
if anyone asks where the evidence is, or where the claims are, look them up for yourself, don't ask us to hold your hand, especially when you don't even want to believe it in the first place.. this has been going on for a long time.

but they won't be successful, friends. they will never be successful in this. and everyone needs to know that and believe that and be mindful of that.

I love it.

Fantastic claims made.

Requests for evidence to support said claims, made.

Replies given to look it up for yourself.

Null and void claims.

Fin.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ya shouldn't consume soy sauce in the first place. Sodium Benzoate.. bad .. causes DNA damage. of course ya would have to consume a 1/4 cup a day to notice the quick effects. ANYWAY.. why does any of this startle anyone. what you think the FDA is looking out for your health?? then you deserve what ever happens to you. yeah grow yer own garden. and maybe get some chickens. but ya gotta wake up first. start doin some research, read some labels. if it's got a giant list of ingredajunk then ya should be concerned. Hell,... bottled water has additives AND chemicals.(BPA). water shouldn't need flavor. Aquafina gets you to drink flavored water and adds nutrasweet. Yeah look that one up. Fact is, yer gonna have ta get wise or die.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Obviously, if Codex Alimentarius is to be made the law of your country, you should revolt with all due ferocity because you are talking about a system meant to starve you and your children and your children's children. Each sovereign individual should be able to obtain all the food and nutrients she/he can grow or purchase. If Codex is going to remove that very basic right then all of us must revolt in whatever way we can. I probably should call on everyone over 70 to go to their nation's capital city and bang pots together when it comes up for a vote (if it comes up for a vote) in your country.

This constellation of evil decisions, horrendous laws, and regulatory schemes meant to starve you to death should result in violent revolution -- which is what the controllers want. The gift of discernment is needed to determine whether plan X or Plan B or Plan whatever is the best way to demand the resignation of all politicians and all civil servants. Because when you look into the Abyss, the millions in civil service are the faceless wonks who have been plodding away day after day on the inside in order to achieve the goals of the controllers (call them by whichever name you prefer).

So I am going to be the madwoman banging pots together and sounding alarm in the town square.

What are you going to do?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
Does anybody have any proof that this is going to go into effect on Dec. 31st? I haven't seen anybody post anything close to proof.

No, you have to go look for it yourself, or else you're a disinfo agent sent here to discredit the claims.

Now, I'd check under the sofa cushions - there's always evidence of sneaky food activity under them!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Give me a link that isn't ATS of Infowars, and I'll consider reading your argument.

Bye.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I love the picture of the banging pots and pans. I am with you.

(on the soy sauce, hey I said I get weak, but I don't do much of it - maybe one small bottle a year - not chinese)
In general I go on the theory that if its bottled/wrapped in plastic/canned its not good for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
the fact that people in china aren't dropping like flies with all the chemicals and lead and fake foods is an indication that this will at the very least not be a plot to reduce the population. last time i checked, china still has one billion people.
sure, a lot of food is getting replaced and cant really be called food anymore but even the fat people eating McDonald knows its not good for them. there is no way they can remove nutrients from unprocessed vegetables and fruits and meat. no matter what you think genetic modification is, you have to admit that its far from being magic.

it was stated before that no one would fight it if the government try to enforce it on dec 31. but if that's what you truly believe, then there is no point posting this here and telling people to fight it now is there? if you believe this is all a lost cause what is the point of posting it here and arguing with me about it? i dont like most of what MSM sprouts but there is also such a thing as a conspiracy gone too far.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
At the end of the day, it is all about personal choice.

Even if Alimentarius is fully activated (it is today, but not fully implemented), it would not matter. You decide what you buy, what you grow, what you drink and what you eat.

Don't like the fluoride water? Dig a well, or get a distillation unit. Don't like all the unknown chemicals in your food? Gather seeds from natural forests or organic farms, grow our own food. Feed it with organic compost. Get a greenhouse.

Many things you can do, screw the NWO, do it your way today.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by kynaccrue

wow there is so much crap here that it actually made me sign up just to post on ats.

Wow, I've never heard that one before, very original.

I have. Perhaps it's all the nutrients in your blood that cause you to forget things?

It's not a conspiracy. A conspiracy is a lie between more than two people to hide information from others. This is nothing more than people making money and passing laws called "Guidelines" to protect companies from being held accountable for selling silicone pizzas or chickens that are 98% water. It also helps keep the populations belly full and their mind empty for future money making laws and guidelines.

It's nothing new food wise it's just a nail in the coffin.

You make grandiose claims in almost every post, yet rely on sub-standard information to make these claims.

And when someone asks for where you get your evidence, all and sundry come to the fore in order to throw out any old twaddle and tell the questioner to look for themselves - despite the fact that the actual documents in question have been used to denounce the claims you are making.

It's either "Believe us, or you're brain dead!" from you. I find that almost insulting, considering you hold yourself above others and yet fail to adhere to your alleged high standards.

No they won't, do we as a country full of absolutely obese people worried about our 300 pound 7 year old children notice? No.

That's the problem, your mind does not notice it is not currently working correctly. like a person with down syndrome can't understand why he is different.

But then, if all it does is give you insight to paranoia and delusion, forgive me, but I'll stick to my hamburgers and beer. It seems to do little else for the mind, given the following....

They can and will take the food level down as far as they can with out killing you, they are all ready doing it have have bin for years.

...[been] for years. A bin is laden with terrible things.

Just so you know, I realise that food has been depleted of a lot of nutrients over the years, but due to mass production and techniques to provide bang for buck. Not to keep us slovenly and comatose.

Why do think Vitamins and supplements are needed in the first place?

Why do [you] think....

All in all because people in this day and age do not take care of their bodies. Junk food exists. Crap food exists. Quick fix meals exist.

Why? Because it makes money. People on the go will eat crap as long as it's cheap and they can keep going - then buy suppliments later. And overdoing those suppliments can be more detrimental to their health than the diet that choose to live with.

In fact, most herbs from health food stores can be dangerous in large doses.

Once food is stripped of all but the bare minimum the Pharma boys and supplement guys with see quadruple profits.

... [will] see quadruple profits.

So they remove the additives to make you buy additives, in order to dumb us down and eventually kill us? For Profit?

Eh? That makes no sense.

And yes now it the perfect time to pass "guidelines", while every one is to worried to think about food nutrition. People are loosing their jobs and being thrown out of their homes at the moment.

...now it [is] the perfect...everyone is [too worried] to think...People are [losing] their jobs and...

Non sequitur. No evidence. You seem to imply that everyone is obese trailer trash eating whoppers and watching repeats of Seinfeld, about to become homeless.

Like a dog they will eat anything you toss at them. It's going to get much worse you know.

Perhaps, but not due to people suffering at the hands of a conspiracy to deplete them of nutrients.

Well you should try it some time because it sure grant the opportunity.

What?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here we have Chicken Little fear-mongering. Great job OP.

You link to tin-foil sites, then you try to pass the buck and blame everyone else but you: the *thing* to do for all conspiracy nuts it seems. It's like you people can't/won't take action yourselves, so when others don't you get all riled up and pissed.

Give it a break.

Also- Vitamin C is bad for me, so I'm really rather happy with the reduction. Thanks.

Shall I mock you a bit? Ok :"omg omg! Something bad is going to happen, I don't have any concrete facts, but I do have links to other conspiracy folks like me who regurgitate lies and distortions under the guise of facts: as we all know facts can be proven with more than a weblink"

I love how all you guys on here do so much hardcore 'research' and it turns out to be typing in some conspiracy keywords into google, finding some loon with the same mindset as you, someone who'll feed your fears and doubts, then you feel the need to spread it everywhere else.

Until you nuts start using citations, and start taking things as seriously as you claim them to be, well, I'll keep doing this.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I heard about Codex Alimentarius years ago and have yet to hear anything convincing that these aren't a bunch of positive, helpful scientists and policy-makers. Most of what I hear puts this in the same realm of things like HAARP or chemtrails, either it's speculation or simply unknown.

When you read through their public statements they're filled with how African women should breast feed more and how all people should have access to nutritious food.

I'm WELL aware the Powers That Be are fully able to design a ruse but I've never seen good proof of it with Codex Al.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I have. Perhaps it's all the nutrients in your blood that cause you to forget things?

Yeah, maybe.....

What are we talking about again?

You make grandiose claims in almost every post, yet rely on sub-standard information to make these claims.

Grandiose? You give the human race far to much credit. I thought I was making a claim of a simple task that has bin implemented quite easily over the years.

And when someone asks for where you get your evidence, all and sundry come to the fore in order to throw out any old twaddle and tell the questioner to look for themselves - despite the fact that the actual documents in question have been used to denounce the claims you are making.

I would never tell a questioner to look for themselves. That's about as useless as telling a domesticated dog to find it's own food.

And although the actual document in question ha been used in an attempt to denounce the claims I am making, my memory stealing nutrients in my blood stream lead me to see through it's failed attempt.

It's either "Believe us, or you're brain dead!" from you. I find that almost insulting, considering you hold yourself above others and yet fail to adhere to your alleged high standards.

No, it's "whether you believe me or not, you're brain dead unless you are eating properly.".

High standards? Dude every one knows breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That's just standard, nothing high about it. You must be from Ethiopia.

But then, if all it does is give you insight to paranoia and delusion, forgive me, but I'll stick to my hamburgers and beer. It seems to do little else for the mind, given the following....

Oh I see you are implying that my bad grammar is evidence that home grown food and a good diet is unnecessary for intelligent thought. And that a bad diet and good grammar is more preferable than realising that we live in one hell of a heartless world.

Well my bad spelling and grammar is due to the fact that I learned English, as bad as my English is, on my own at the age of 19 and we truly do live on one hell of a heartless planet so have another beer on me buddy.

...[been] for years. A bin is laden with terrible things.

Been, got it thanks.

Just so you know, I realise that food has been depleted of a lot of nutrients over the years, but due to mass production and techniques to provide bang for buck. Not to keep us slovenly and comatose.

Nooooo, you can't make money off of a slovenly and comatose population, now can you. This was not planned, it was a total accident.

I'm actually surprised you realise that food has been depleted of a lot of nutrients over the years.......You need to start drinking and eating those burgers more often dude. One day you might wake up and see the world for what it is. Trust me you don't want that to happen....

Why do [you] think....

All in all because people in this day and age do not take care of their bodies. Junk food exists. Crap food exists. Quick fix meals exist.

Why? Because it makes money. People on the go will eat crap as long as it's cheap and they can keep going - then buy suppliments later. And overdoing those suppliments can be more detrimental to their health than the diet that choose to live with.

In fact, most herbs from health food stores can be dangerous in large doses.

Very true!!

You want to know what else makes money? Shoving pills down people's throat because they live in a screwed up world. Selling ham at 77 cents a pond when it's actually 75% growth hormones and water that make up it's wait. Human stupidity is the most profitable form of investment any one could put a buck in. It makes money.

So they remove the additives to make you buy additives, in order to dumb us down and eventually kill us? For Profit?

Eh? That makes no sense

I never said they were going to kill us LOL. That would be a total waist of money and a sign of mercy.

No they are going to make you live far beyond normal. You will spend the majority of your life as an elderly person stuffed in a home while they shove pills down your throat every day until your memory goes by, by.

You will be denied a decent death at a decent age and will know the true meaning of Hell. If you don't have the money to get sucked dry, the tax payer will be there to keep you in that state of hell. All the while the food you eat will barely be enough to keep your mind running at the speed of a lizard.

Non sequitur. No evidence. You seem to imply that everyone is obese trailer trash eating whoppers and watching repeats of Seinfeld, about to become homeless.

And?

Perhaps, but not due to people suffering at the hands of a conspiracy to deplete them of nutrients.

It's not a conspiracy, it's all right there in the documents themselves. And you might have noticed that many people have said that they don't understand what they say.

I do.

What?

It means, a mighty breakfast makes you think good.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would like to help provide some form of proof, however what do you consider proof? What are your standards for said proof? IMO doing research on what has happened in other countries who have begun to implement Codex guidelines and the positive and negative results from implementation would be a good place to start. What type of information and sources do you need to answer your skepticism?

For a couple of the other posters, starting your own farm and growing your own food will only get you so far, not to mention the lack of humanity for others who may not have that viable option, but what will happen when your grains, fruits and vegetables are infected by GMO Monsanto terminator seed or when the cattle and livestock you raise will be fed with those very same foodstuffs?

For other posters. The nutritional value of food can be modified with the engineered seeds that scientists are creating. They can manipulate nearly every gene of the DNA sequence, yet somehow I am supposed to believe that they can't change foods nutritional content?

I wholly agree that more proof is needed to convince others of what is happening, however most of the "debunking" efforts have been weak at best. With that being said, the burden of proof is on the claimant and saying anything other than "where is the hard evidence" just leads to topic wandering. I will do my best to collect as much evidence as necessary that meets your burden of proof, as soon as I find out what that burden is.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Jaimie1234]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
www.anhcampaign.org...

Here's some SANE & rational talk about CODEX. Though sane and rational, there does seem to be some cause for alarm. The third link down "misinformation about CODEX" clears the air, just a little.
I may not be a new member, but as cliche as it sounds, I logged on for the first time in almost a year to drop this line and to SHUT DEREK up.
CODEX is not your FRIEND! Do some reading. There's a damn good reason the net is full of rumours.
NOW...I'm logging out again, for a long time...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Finalized by the Codex Alimentarius Commission July 4, 2005

Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements

3.1 Selection of vitamins and minerals 3.1.1. Vitamin and mineral food supplements should contain vitamins/provitamins and minerals whose nutritional value for human beings has been proven by scientific data and whose status as vitamins and minerals is recognized by FAO and WHO.

...Ummm...yeahhh...I trust 'em!

3.2 Contents of vitamins and minerals

3.2.1 The minimum level of each vitamin and/or mineral contained in a vitamin and mineral food supplement per daily portion of consumption as suggested by the manufacturer should be 15% of the recommended daily intake as determined by FAO/WHO.

3.2.2 Maximum amounts of vitamins and minerals in vitamin and mineral food supplements per daily portion of consumption as recommended by the manufacturer shall be set, taking the following criteria into account:

(a) upper safe levels of vitamins and mineral established by scientific risk assessment based on generally accepted scientific data, taking into consideration, as appropriate, the varying degrees of sensitivity of different consumer groups.

(b) the daily intake of vitamins and minerals from other dietary sources. When the maximum levels are set, due account may be taken of the reference intake values of vitamins and minerals for the population. This provision should not lead to setting of maximum levels that are solely based on recommended nutritient intakes (e.g. Population Reference Intake or Recommended Daily Allowance values).

Er...huh. Guess they ARE setting maximums, after all.

Codex does some pretty insidious stuff and is supported by the usual baddies. It is certainly a dangerous piece of work.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaimie1234

For other posters. The nutritional value of food can be modified with the engineered seeds that scientists are creating. They can manipulate nearly every gene of the DNA sequence, yet somehow I am supposed to believe that they can't change foods nutritional content?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Jaimie1234]

no they cant. as stated before, most of the nutrients in the plants themselves are required for plants to grow. so you take those out.. and then what? you get the same thing without nutrients? they wouldn't even put stuff like this in sci fi films. even if it is possible to create something like this it would require that they have knowledge to know exactly what genes to modify. sure, they can manipulate nearly every gene of a sequenced DNA but there is no way to know even what the near term results may be completely. not to mention they are still using cross breeding mostly with a bit of modification using ebola. if they had the technology to engineer a plant the way you seem to suggest then they could have designed a new plant from the ground up. somehow i doubt that is even likely right now. of course if you want to say that there are some alien secret technology that allows this i wont argue with you but it will open up a whole new range of problems you have to deal with.

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Oh I see you are implying that my bad grammar is evidence that home grown food and a good diet is unnecessary for intelligent thought. And that a bad diet and good grammar is more preferable than realising that we live in one hell of a heartless world.

Well my bad spelling and grammar is due to the fact that I learned English, as bad as my English is, on my own at the age of 19 and we truly do live on one hell of a heartless planet so have another beer on me buddy.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Izarith]

i'm surprised you even bothered to defend yourself. i learned english myself as well. so i guess the nutrition from those home grown food of yours aren't giving you the advantage you think you are getting. your ego really have no bounds since you never forget to pat yourself on the back.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by kynaccrue]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kynaccrue

i'm surprised you even bothered to defend yourself. i learned english myself as well. so i guess the nutrition from those home grown food of yours aren't giving you the advantage you think you are getting. your ego really have no bounds since you never forget to pat yourself on the back.

Your ego really have [has] no bounds.....

So true.

Oh and as a fellow self taught English as a second language person, remember to capitalize all your (I) and the first letter of a word at the beginning of a sentence.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great White Hunter
I've rambled too much - this was to give everyone peace. Don't be deceived by your own fears or their control of the soon to be bankrupt media - just know that the end of time arrived 3 years early and theres 10 more Norways coming before the overwhelming light hits on the 21st December 2012 by which time Green Tara will have stepped up to Earth on the energy grid and be gagging to support between 500 billion to 2 trillion vegetarian human souls living in peace and harmony and bliss without interest rates or currency or governments interfering. Start innovating and co-creating and breeding as fast as you can

THANK you for checking in and giving an encouraging report.

not only informative but also expansively inspiring and thrilling...as usual

do you think you will be heard?
and if so, how?\[i'm asking not for myself (eYe already know) but for the reader...]

perhaps if we could better explain the method(s) of quantum communication, then more souls would be willing to accept what seems (fantastic unbelievable) impossibilities?

how to demonstrate "FEAR NOT?"
it is fear that much hinders rational thought and discernment...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaderof theTFHbrigade
Er...huh. Guess they ARE setting maximums, after all.

Codex does some pretty insidious stuff and is supported by the usual baddies. It is certainly a dangerous piece of work.

i'm butting in to ask you about the parts of the Codex that you quoted with this previous post - i didn't want to re-quote it so everyone will have to scroll up the page a bit for the reference

how is this portion insidious and what is being suggested by this insidiousness?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meesterjojo
Until you nuts start using citations, and start taking things as seriously as you claim them to be, well, I'll keep doing this.

Enjoy.

i'll keep cheering you on!

but seriously folks, he's absolutely right.
here is a qualified source document for your citations, for starters

youtube *opinions* do NOT count as citations for objective data

the sky is NOT falling

but if you are unable to discern between truth and falsehood in official documents and to not know why it even matters....then perhaps you might just bury your head until its over

that way the end will come quicker

jk

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join