It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELLO? Codex Alimentarius? This December 31st people!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
more interesting info on codex,fda and the control of food supplements

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

id=VideoPlayback video.google.com... style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

We have lots of dandelions in our yard. Do you have any good recipes.

I'm no cook. I am actually too afraid of chemtrails to pick anything out of the yard, Last spring the whole lawn was dusty and I got sick everytime I mowed the lawn.

Does anyone have any ideas on something we could grow indoors that would be healthy and nutritious?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by m khan]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It would appear that we are getting bogged down in ridiculus argument with people who simply cannot be reasoned with.

Yes, an ammendment in the levels of various vitamins and minerals in food supplements and additives will come into effect on the 31 December 2009. The ammendments have been in place since 2005 and finally are to be enforced at the end of the year.

And?

The initial claim of vitamins being declared toxic etc is nothing but sensationalist crap. IMHO

[edit on 26/12/09 by logicalview]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
reply to post by dereks

It would appear that we are getting bogged down in ridiculus argument with people who simply cannot be reasoned with.

Yes, an ammendment in the levels of various vitamins and minerals in food supplements and additives will come into effect on the 31 December 2009. The ammendments have been in place since 2005 and finally are to be enforced at the end of the year.

And?

The initial claim of vitamins being declared toxic etc is nothing but sensational crap. IMHO

..Please watch Dr. Laibow's documentary. This is not rediculous. This is very serious.
We are not people who simply cannot be reasoned with. We are real people. Are you a real person? Are you a hired debunker?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Actually, the fact that the Nazi Rockefellers are behind it is enough to scare me.But it all fits in with the Healthcare Reform and Cap&Trade and efforts to destroy the dollar. We are in trouble and the sooner we realize it the better.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by m khan]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

Please watch Dr. Laibow's documentary. This is not rediculous. This is very serious.
We are not people who simply cannot be reasoned with. We are real people. Are you a real person? Are you a hired debunker?

Damn.... you got me. But it's worth the 200k a year!

Typical conspiracy nut, playing the debunker card because i disagree with what's being claimed here.

So you link me to some tosser on a youtube vid. Is he even a real scientist?

Some crazed moron called David Wilcock claims the end of the world is upon us in 2012, does that make it true?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

.Please watch Dr. Laibow's documentary. This is not rediculous. This is very serious.

Why should I watch someones opinion - it is much better to go to the source, and when you do that you find that their interpretation is wrong, they are discredited - like in this case, where the claim

"Nutrients are about to be declared as toxins! The vitamins and minerals of the foods that you and I eat are about to be drastically reduced!"

is not in the Codex Alimentarius at all!

We are not people who simply cannot be reasoned with.

Actuslly, in this case you appear to be just that, making a claim then being unable to back that claim up!

Are you a real person? Are you a hired debunker?

I am a debunker, "A debunker is an individual who discredits and exposes claims as being false, exaggerated or pretentious." but am not hired to debunk, I consider it a community service!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have posted this before, but i will again, i think in the past few months we have had some very strange people join ATS, and it seems they make it their job to debunk any, and everything people discuss, when the things we do discuss are the things we always have. I agree there have been those who disagree with some posts, I do myself sometimes, but i am never rude, and i never get involved with a subject i either am not interested in, or has no relevance to me or how i live or feel, yet this is what we are seeing on ATS quite a lot recently. Anyone else noticed this? and what do you think the reason is? the OP was about how our food is being tampered with, i for one as a parent am interested in knowing what others have to say on this subject, because i have watched the videos, and seen the documents on-line, and that's why i believe its a real issue. I want to protect my children, and i will not be put off finding the truth by anyone.

edit to add, I wonder if Aspartame will be one of those outlawed as toxic to humans?
Codex Threatens health of billions

[edit on 12,26,2009 by neo5842]

[edit on 12,26,2009 by neo5842]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
can't you buy every vitamin at a GNC or grocery store? They would never be able to remove these off shelves.. there are too many people that take vitamins religiously

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by spookfish
Too few people seem to be able to understand thel ABSOLUTELY DIRE consequences of the Codex.

So exactly what are the so called "dire consequences", and why do you think they will effect you and others?

Firstly perhaps you should do your own research. I'm not here to educate you, that's your problem for being a low information citizen. The codex is a passport for Monsanto and big Pharma to slap down restrictive and ludicrous rules about every kind of substance ever found in nature.

However, the ultimate end of this journey is for big Pharma to make every naturally occuring edible and medicinal substance on the planet to be on a 'restricted' list thereby turning known herbal remedies from your back garden into drugs needing licensing approval with ownership of such naturally growing plants becoming someone eles's property.

The only people to gain here will be big pharma and food suppliers like Monsanto There won't be vitamins or supplements on sale as we know it today because they will be classed as medicines and therefore have to jump through the same hoops as narcotic medicines do to gain licensing. Eventually you won't be able to grow vegetables in your back yard without big brothers say so.

If you really are in the dark about the Codex I strongly recomment doing the research because there is much more to it than I have just mentioned

[edit on 26-12-2009 by spookfish]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

So does this mean that the levels of Vitamins and minerals in the Mutli-vitamin that I take every day going to be reduced and I'm going to get scurvy and die? I quote Keshawn Johnson: "C'mon Man.."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
the OP was about how our food is being tampered with

And the OP has been shown to be wrong about his claim what this Codex contains, but for some funny reason some here still believe him!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Does anybody have any proof that this is going to go into effect on Dec. 31st? I haven't seen anybody post anything close to proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
Firstly perhaps you should do your own research.

I have done my own research in the codex, and it does not back up the claims made here

that's your problem for being a low information citizen.

and as you believe this conspiracy theory without question, you must be a zero information citizen!

The codex is a passport for Monsanto and big Pharma to slap down restrictive and ludicrous rules about every kind of substance ever found in nature.

again you are showing your ignorance about what the codex entails, it does not do that at all!

However, the ultimate end of this journey is for big Pharma to make every naturally occuring edible and medicinal substance on the planet to be on a 'restricted' list

now the very silly conspiracy theory comes out, with zero facts to back it up, like the vast majority of conspiracy theories here.

There won't be vitamins or supplements on sale as we know it today

if you eat a healty diet there is no need for buying vitamins or so called "supplements" anyway, the codex does not say that

Eventually you won't be able to grow vegetables in your back yard without big brothers say so.

now comes the very very silly conspiracy theory, again with no basis in fact!

If you really are in the dark about the Codex

I am not in the dark about it, you are the one in the dark here!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
Does anybody have any proof that this is going to go into effect on Dec. 31st? I haven't seen anybody post anything close to proof.

this link has some interesting information, and other links
Codex threatens Billions of lives

there are some videos on the page 2 of this thread, but its a case of reading and looking for the information as with anything any government body tries to force on people. IMHO this is a serious one that needs more exposure than it has now, a lot more.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello all,

I just want to put things into perspective for you all so you might stop living in this fantasy world your currently in.

Me and my father invested large amounts of money into trying to build our own food supply. We also did tons of research into what plants and vegetables were best to eat from. It all depends on the soil you have around your property.

Our soil is terrible so we tried unorthodox forms of fertilizer like horse, cow, and chicken # fermented for a few months. They all take way to long to compost. the only crops that ever made it past the bad soil or the insects were chili peppers and we planted potatoes, carrots, and spinach.

We also raised rabbits for the meat, because rabbits produce 10% more meat than a cow for 1/6 of the food cost. This works good as long as you can buy feed. If you cant buy feed your rabbits have to many babies to feed them all with just grass and this depends on whether or not you have rain fall.

The only thing that has worked for us so far is chickens. They supply both eggs and meat for a reasonably low cast of feed. If we are unable to buy feed we can resort to capturing bugs to feed them.

I will say that we did buy a bad batch of feed a few months ago that did something bad to the chickens, they stopped laying eggs for about a few weeks. The chickens that were developing to maturity became sterile and never laid one single egg.

THEY HAVE US BY THE BALLS!!!!

Unless your a skilled farmer with a tun of tunable fertile land you are so screwed you have no idea.

If you think making your own food is as easy as buying a chia pet garden, you are wrong. and if you have a garden you will soon find out that you can not depend on it as your food supply.

Sorry for the bad news but these were my results, if you have better please share.

TA!

Izzy.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
For anyone alarmed about what this all means we should first begin by asking the most obvious question. Has this regulation been adopted by false and faked science? Has anyone questioned the rationale of why we are doing this and if it is going to kill millions by starving the human body of nutrients instead of food then yes, I question why we are not reading or hearing more about this issue. I mention this because in light of the climategate we should question and demand that all scientific data used to change international laws be above reproach.

Imagine eating all you want but you end up dying because you were nutrient deficient. This is exactly what is goiing on and as such we should question the data and verify the scientific facts that prove such a move or regulation is required. We should demand an openess of the data and question the decision making process in light of the facts of the data itself.

While I agree with the fact we should be hearing much more about this on the main street media, but alas the media no longer tells us the truth about anything and to think that the media is going to cover this subject is iffy at best.

A demand for all data and a review of the data by all experts will tell us whether this new international regulation is a money making ponzi scheme or a new tool in the eugenics depopulation agenda we are seeing all around us.

Only by first reviewing and then challenging the data used to formulate this decision will we know if we are being played for fools by elitist pursuing agendas that leave us dead and they the elite profitiing from all the wealth and property of those they killed while claiming they were trying to protect human life and or were doing it for the future of the children. If in the end we find we are being played for fools in a very lethal and finalistic manner, we should loudly demand an end to the UN or pull out the money funding the UN and all the International agencies that have proven over and over that they are not to be trusted with the trust of the population of the planet. We must stop trusting those that prove to us they have no credibility and are prone to lying for cash and positions of power.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
reply to post by dereks

And?

The initial claim of vitamins being declared toxic etc is nothing but sensational crap. IMHO

..Please watch Dr. Laibow's documentary. This is not rediculous. This is very serious.

OK OK I GET IT ALREADY

all believers 'can't be reasoned with'
and
all deniers are 'professional payed debunkers'

Both sides are equally to blame

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I wrote about it here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
Oppose Climate Change Treaty Now! It Ushers In Codex Genocide Via World Dictators

Not a lot of people responded to it either.

Here is a good link on this subject:

www.nocodexgenocide.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I have not said much on the subject because I first heard about it early last year and since then I have been quietly waiting (and stockpiling) from online retailers

Exactly why are you stockpiling, and what are you stockpiling? What difference do you think this Codex will make, and why?

With the greatest respect I was actually responding to the OP and was responding to the OP in the manner of support, that many people know of this codex and that if there is a nefarious reason for it coming into being then it will fail because silence among a populace speaks volumes and also leaves those that might be using this codex to bring about some death and doom left in the dark – because of the silence.

We might have been assessed as unthinking sheep and it might have been true around the time of 911 but the internet and radio talk shows to name but two examples of tools of awakening have done much to bring about a renaissance in shattering the illusion that government knows best.

From the manner of your posts and the occupation you seem to assigned to yourself before parachuting into this thread as the rational but belligerent “debunker” I am in no way motivated or inclined to satisfy your curiosity because of the manner you kicked in the door and charged in.

I am generally not one for engaging in for “ping pong” because firstly I am not one for pandering to my ego/lower emotions and secondly I am not here to waste my time in pointless argument when I actually came here to ATS to find clues and truth with the like minded.

This is just a personal mission statement of fact, nothing personal to you sir, just how I respond to posts of your nature.

However that said, you asked me questions no matter the manner of the asking and politeness demands I should not be rude so I will go so far as to tell you that I have kilos and kilos of dried pasta, tinned goods and rice. I have caches buried in the far north. It has been an expensive “hobby” spread over several years (the codex was not the reason) but for me worth every penny and I is not done yet.

As to the difference to what the codex will make to me? Not much for me and mine because if the conspiracy theorists are correct then I am educated enough to know where I can find the nutrients I need from the natural flora and fauna that exist outside the concrete jungle and no I am not some ultra cool survivalist – I have read a lot and I spend a lot of time outdoors practicing what I read.

Unfortunately many of the MTV generation and the people who spend hundreds of bucks on a leather bag that splits in a month or thousands on a cool set of car alloys that is scraped against a curb two days later might be in for some tough times.
At the moment I am not sure if the codex really is as bad as has been touted by the “doomists.”

That is as far as I will go in “answering” but jumping around, demanding this and demanding that is not the most efficient way to find answers to your questions. You are much more likely to find yourself talking to yourself without realising for months as more and more members silently and without drama – slap you with the ignore feature.

From my understanding over years of lurking before registering, most come here for answers or clues not for arguments and pandering to ago driven(?) haranguing.

Regards, a friend

*Edit for spelling*

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join