It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It sounds like a good idea to me.

Why waste those resources.

Doubtful for a number of reasons - that they would harvest Palestinian organs for their own use.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Why don't you comment on what is proposed instead of redirecting what is paramount. Who is more wrong, the people who do the crime, or people who ignore it? It's close if you ask me.

AAC

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yea3h, but have they quit, or do you just quit cold turkey?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Its not just the fact that these crimes happened, as evil resides everywhere and in every race. It is the countries blanket defense of thief of land, mass murder, deliberate starvation.. etc over the years ...

" you are only pointing it out because you hate Jews"

...... that points to the deep immoral nature of the entire population. My government would never get involved on behalf of the people to attack a journalist for reporting a crime as Israel has done in this instance. If it did its days would be numbered.

Got to love this...

"For the last 10 years, Abu Kabir has been working according to ethics and Jewish law."

So the country just discovered ethics 10 years ago ? But wouldn't Gods chosen people already have this ethics thing sorted out ? It should be second nature. written on the heart of every Jew.

The fact is the ONLY reason Israel is confessing to this now is because the number is up and they are trying to do some damage control. Pathetic attempt by a cornered criminal.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You know i heard the israelis eat puppies and put abortions into the drinking water. I know this because i am totally getting it from a non-biased news source in my friends basement and from countries that historically have not been israels best friends.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

DeathShield, if you wish to put yourself on the record and say Israel would not harvest organs and it is all made up, then fine. Or if you wish to make excuses for Israel then also fine.

But your meaningless comments only serve to belittle the subject and is in poor taste. I am a mortician and take the subject quite seriously.

Grow up or pi$$ off .

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hopefully this can enlighten the hardened hearts of the pro-israelis who are too ignorant to accept that they are the ones causing pain to the palestinians

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shayanmh
hopefully this can enlighten the hardened hearts of the pro-israelis who are too ignorant to accept that they are the ones causing pain to the palestinians

No it won't !

They will claim Israel were doing them a favour by lightening the load

of the corpse in the coffin.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
This is the story of the Jewish Nuclear Whistleblower who was jailed in solitary confinement for 11 of the 18 years he was imprisoned in Israel. His name is Moderchai Vanunu

Wiki on Mordechai Vanunu

Sheesshhhh

Never heard of this before
Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Josephus23
This is the story of the Jewish Nuclear Whistleblower who was jailed in solitary confinement for 11 of the 18 years he was imprisoned in Israel. His name is Moderchai Vanunu

Wiki on Mordechai Vanunu

Sheesshhhh

Never heard of this before
Thanks for the info!

This is one of the interviews that Mordechai Vanunu gave after being released from a lock down prison into an open air prison.
This interview is the most recent that I could find.
It's about 18 minutes long and dates from 2008.

He gave it from the open air prison that, I believe, still has him to this day.

He continues to give interviews in spite of the threat of being thrown back into solitary confinement, or probably much worse.

He is shunned by his "people" for his conversion to Christianity, and consequently treated like dirt.

He truly gave all of himself in order to expose the lies that Israel puts out into the public on a daily basis.

I am honestly just glad to see that so many people are waking up to this.

Enjoy the interview folks.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In the Republic Of Ireland, they also tried to harvest organs, but with no success. They had a farmer take all these kidneys and hearts out to a plowed field and buried them, but come Spring, nothing grew.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
WHy do they hate us? Why do they hate us? Why do they hate us?

Oh because we're free. It has nothing to do with our unconditional support of a govt. that kills them and takes their organs.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yakoff

It IS a good idea, thats why there is organ donation.
This is about HARVESTING, ie. unwilling.

My philosophy is selflessness but paradoxically I do not want to be used for someone else. I want to be whole (as possible) when I die. It is simply a matter of not having permission that makes it wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Its not just the fact that these crimes happened, as evil resides everywhere and in every race. It is the countries blanket defense of thief of land, mass murder, deliberate starvation.. etc over the years

" you are only pointing it out because you hate Jews"

...... that points to the deep immoral nature of the entire population. My government would never get involved on behalf of the people to attack a journalist for reporting a crime as Israel has done in this instance. If it did its days would be numbered.

Got to love this...

Are you serious? You mean to tell me that the WHOLE nation of israel is depraved and immorral? And you seriously ask why we feel we are being persecuted?

"For the last 10 years, Abu Kabir has been working according to ethics and Jewish law."

So the country just discovered ethics 10 years ago ? But wouldn't Gods chosen people already have this ethics thing sorted out ? It should be second nature. written on the heart of every Jew.

Wow i do not even know where to begin with how hateful and illogical that statement is. You wonder why we cry about anti-semitism? Because of remarks like that, blanketing all of us under one curtain for the actions of a few of us. Way to generalize dickhead.

The fact is the ONLY reason Israel is confessing to this now is because the number is up and they are trying to do some damage control. Pathetic attempt by a cornered criminal.

Really and what evidence do you have to support this?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by DeathShield]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Originally posted by yakoff

It IS a good idea, thats why there is organ donation.
This is about HARVESTING, ie. unwilling.

My philosophy is selflessness but paradoxically I do not want to be used for someone else. I want to be whole (as possible) when I die. It is simply a matter of not having permission that makes it wrong.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, but I also think that the individuals who by into Zionism do it because of the general power that they feel over other people.
They want to humiliate people. They don't just want to take the organs and use them for their own selfish agenda, but they want people to feel as if there is nothing that can be done about it. They want people to know.
They want to poop on our shoes and then make us smell it, but then keep rubbing our noses in it.

I think that a part of it is calculated.
As to why, it can be expressed in the idea found in Behaviorist Psychology known as Learned Helplessness.

Here is the wiki. Take a second and read this:

Wiki on Learned Helplessnes

They want us to feel defeated. This is exactly the direction that Lieutenant Colonol Michael Aquino wanted to take the DOMESTIC Arm of the Psychological Operations Unit of the Pentagon. This is a paper that he wrote called Mindwar. It's a PDF, but check it out. It will blow your mind.

From Psyop to Mindwar: Aquino
Oh Snap...

Did I tell you that he is a Satanist. For real. He founded the Temple of Set and was Anton LaVey's right hand man until they came to philosophical differences.

This story is sooooooooooo strange and the further down the rabbit hole one goes the weirder it gets.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
reply to post by DeathShield

DeathShield, if you wish to put yourself on the record and say Israel would not harvest organs and it is all made up, then fine. Or if you wish to make excuses for Israel then also fine.

But your meaningless comments only serve to belittle the subject and is in poor taste. I am a mortician and take the subject quite seriously.

Grow up or pi$$ off .

Whoa whoa whoa captain ConclusionJumper. At no point did i ever say israel was innocent, i am not hopelessly naive like that. But i am not going to latch onto this idea that israel is some horrible corrupt nation because some corrupt leaders and military men harvested organs from dead people without permission.

Oh wow you are a mortician and you take the issue seriously? Ummm, i really couldn't give two horse pies about your job. You don't take this issue seriously, you pretend to take it seriously to advance whatever paranoid conspiracy theory you have.

Is israel an innocent nation? No, they are not, in some cases they are just as guilty as the palestinians that attack them There government flat out admitted that this practice took place. But that is not the problem. The problem is that somehow people like you think that israeli corruption is somehow worse than another nations corruption.

Tell me, where were you when the Tutsis were being killed? Why the hell aren't you applying this same zealotry to North Korea? Why is it that at least once a week i see some "SHOCKING DISCOVERY" about israel, meanwhile in north korea kids are starving and dying and the north korean government is murdering its own people for speaking out against it. Where were you people when the armenians were being slaughtered?

Did you even read the article? Or did you just see something negative about israel and decided to use it as argument fodder for whatever paranoid stance you have? You don't even know why the organs were removed. You saw that the forensic institute obtained them without permission from the family and automatically jumped to this notion that there is some vast israeli conspiracy to wipe out the palestinians and harvest their organs. Do you have any idea how bloody retarded that sounds? Better yet where in the documented evidence does it show that palestinians are being killed specifically for their organs? NOWHERE.

I'll take threads like this more seriously when they stop being vehicles of hatred. I'll take it more seriously when you stop complaining about antisemitism accusations and actually argue your counter-points merits. No instead you go on and on about "ZIONISM!" and how it is destroying the world and how the israeli military are the real terrorists. Meanwhile you never apply that same lense of scrutiny to israels opposition. Have you ever stopped to ask what motives the "swedish reporter" had when talking about this issue? No you didn't

The israeli government expressed regret over the issue, they fessed up to there mistakes. What in the hell else is it that you want?

You aren't going to fool me dude, i used to be a hardcore neo-nazi. I know exactly what you are going to do in response to. You are going to lie through your teeth about you being " a concerned person" trying to stop a nation from doing " bad things regardless of their religion or race"

I'm not going to buy it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I know that this wasn't directed at me, but I hope that you see that it is possible to criticize Israel without being anti-semitic. The two are not interchangeable.

Are you serious? You mean to tell me that the WHOLE nation of israel is depraved and immorral? And you seriously ask why we feel we are being persecuted?

As for me no, I know that the world, as well as Israel, is full of good people who are Jewish; however, Israel, as a state, is illegally occupying territory and they continue to expand their scope of control over the lives of the Palestinians. Any Israeli with a conscience should agree that the behaviors of the elected officials of their state have been genocidal.

The comments to which you took offense to were offensive, but the actions of the state that speaks in YOUR name has put EVERYBODY on the defensive. (And sometimes a good offense is the best defense. A concept well learned on a Kibbutz.)

Their actions are reprehensible and the world should condemn the actions of Israel.
You have every reason to attack someone for generalizing, but in sticking with the thread would you please tell us, as an Israeli (I am guessing), how exactly you feel about the illegal occupation of Palestine by your people?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
=

reply to post by Josephus23

But overall you are on the right track and i feel that even though i disagree with some of your criticisms they are still valid. As a jew it is a very emotional subject for me. But overall i am not naive enough to think that because israel is my nation, my holy land, that its government or people within it are incapable of being bad. What i do know is that israel was never a popular nation to begin with ( and i think there is valid reason for people to be upset with it's inception) and as such you have to be wary of the veracity of articles that speak against it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
=

But overall you are on the right track and i feel that even though i disagree with some of your criticisms they are still valid. As a jew it is a very emotional subject for me. But overall i am not naive enough to think that because israel is my nation, my holy land, that its government or people within it are incapable of being bad. What i do know is that israel was never a popular nation to begin with ( and i think there is valid reason for people to be upset with it's inception) and as such you have to be wary of the veracity of articles that speak against it.

Star for you.
I agree with what you are saying, and I think that most other people would see eye to eye as well, as long as they don't allow themselves to feel like this is a personal attack upon them.
The situation in Israel is not too different than that of the states.
A very small group of individuals are making all the choices for the many, and honestly, the Palestinians are suffering, as a people, way more than anybody else in the world.

The only real word to describe it is sad. It is truly just sad.
Everyone can live there and get along. That is the way it was for thousands of years. Christians, Muslims, and Jews all lived side by side.
I mean they are all the same religion, basically.
They all share the same God of Abraham.

What I personally think happened is that the cause of Judaism was hijacked by these Zionist (for the lack of a better word). They are a nameless entity, but they are like a black hole. You can't see them, but you can see the havoc that they cause; however...

just like Americans have had to stand up on several occasions to this ruthless and monolithic conspiracy...
Reformed and Orthodox Jews, who believe that they deserve a spot in the holy land, must stand up to the horror that is the state of Israel.
You can really all get along.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Well you're talking to the right guy on that subject. I am working on a series about Psychological warfare (psychology is my thing).

But I can not comment that what the Israelis are doing is learned helplessness.

Thats typically the thing used of abusive relationships. I think they keep the Palestinians sub-jugated but more to beat them into submission for their own benefit (take Greater Israel, the land between the rivers) not to humiliate them. That would be an INDIVIDUAL thing.

You noticed at abu ghraib et cetera they would humiliate detainees, this is because there is nothing comes close to the feeling of superiority and power.

Snipers tend to feel this way too. When you are a soldat you kill but only when the enemy is there. When you are a sniper you get to choose WHEN your target dies. I got basic sniper training and was considering full, but snipers are #ED UP. They are so mentally unbalanced it is frightening.

Thank you for the pdf though and I will read it when I have time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join