It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Me: Ummm can I have my Kidney and Liver back now?

Israel: You Anti-Semite!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm really sick of this "antisemitic" line.

If you have a problem with what Israel does you hate Jews?

How does that make any sense?

The Israeli lawyers are so quick to claim racism, and yet their argument seems bogus. All they say is "It's Jew hating racism!" and claim there are no facts to support the evil being committed, yet they provide no proof of antisemitism.

Here is a little something to think about:
China is suspected of being the leader in illegal organ trade. Now, if a story breaks out about the Chinese military harvesting peoples organs without consent, does that make the person breaking the story racist against all Asians?
Probably not. I doubt anyone would get accused of racism in this situation!

Yet if Israel is involved is something #$%@ED UP anyone covering the issue is "antisemitic"? But wait? Isn't the guy defending these Palestinian families? Yet he hates them? THEY ARE SEMITIC ALSO!

This simply proves Israel is the entity which is racist and ignorant.

Notice how defensive they are? GUILTY!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by lozenge]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
shocking the same group of jew haters shows up in every jew hating thread. and yes, that does make you antisemetic, deal with the labeling any way you like, but stop whining aobut being labeled in teh first place. i dont care if you hate all the jews you ever meet, see, or hear aobut for teh rest of your life, but at least have the balls to own up to it. if you want to be an ignorant hatemonger, thats fine, but dont go hide behind the same old rhetoric that you use in every thread.
that being said, i want my kidney back.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This really has nothing whatsoever to do with religion or race, this is purely to do with money and greed. Organs to be sold for transplant must be being harvested all across the world, people want money, there is a glut of unwilling doners around and we are regarded as property, it is like cashing in an investment. I am sure that it is even going on in the good old USA, look at how many millions of people vanish in this world, without a trace, it begs a question to be answered, is this organised ?

Also lets not forget that at the moment it is in the favour of some countries to paint Israel as a problem to be solved, when we are crying for a solution to the imaginary demon, I am sure that there will be an equally corrupt and greedy government who will be quite happy to step in and solve the manufactured problem, whilst seeming to be the white knight.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Israel does lots of things without permission but nobody seems to care.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

So we get all mad because Israel, a nation in the middle east, was harvesting human organs from people without notifying their families of doing so and you call us 'Jew Haters'?

WHAT!?!?!

The word "antisemitism" sure lets them get away with anything they want doesn't it?

If this where to happen in the states there would have been some necks stretched!

Here let me harvest your pancreas and see how you feel! Oh yeah, your family will never know!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
is it that difficult to know what the Jews always wanted ...i give u a hint

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow, racial stereotyping at its very best.

And so a perfectly valid criticism of Israel opens up into the same old hatred.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
shocking the same group of jew haters shows up in every jew hating thread. and yes, that does make you antisemetic, deal with the labeling any way you like, but stop whining aobut being labeled in teh first place. i dont care if you hate all the jews you ever meet, see, or hear aobut for teh rest of your life.

I don't understand the purpose of posts like these
can you pinpoint any anti-semetism?

Why just jump in a thread and point fingers all around with no proof to back it up?

quote any statement that is anti-semetic, please!

If I say that Bush is a complete idiot and his entire administration were war-mongerers does that mean I am anti-christian?

Please explain your logic

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How noble of them to admit it... after faced with overwhelming evidence.

Wonder what else they will admit to once enough evidence is found.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jew stuff aside, the state of Israel condemned that nice man from Sweden for simply writing about this. I think he deserves a formal apology from the state of Israel. Whether or not such a thing has ever existed I don't know.

Now bringing in Judaism, for those who don't think it has something to do with it does. Jewish networks in the US were implicated. Also, Israel is a "Jewish state' and so their army is Jewish.

And yes, is this within Jew law? I wonder but having a Goy liver- wouldn't that be like having a non-white liver for me? All I know is Muslim livers must be pretty quality since drinking is harem.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

see my post above yours

if you don't understand then you are the ignorant one

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm Jewish. And I S+F this thread.

Religion and nationality are irrelevant.
The person who revealed these facts is also Jewish.

Those responsible - whoever and wherever they are -
need to be brought to justice.

These criminals cared not about nationality of victims.
They harvested bodies of their own citizens - Jews and Palestinians.

Very wrong and despicable.
I'm at a loss. A new low for Israeli mobster elite.
I'm sure all who could have been affected - Israeli, Palestinians,
anyone - are appalled by this revelation.

There can be no excuses. Those responsible need to be brought
to fair justice.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Wait, so I agree with your opinion even though you're a Wall Street CEO, media controlling, baby stealer? You must be self-hating too.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Stay on the subject. Do us all a favor.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I wonder,did the recipients of the organs know their source?

That begs another question doesn't it?

What were these organs used for?

In Judaism you cannot get transplants, it's against their religion.

So were there any recipients to begin with or were these organs used for something else?

is it that difficult to know what the Jews always wanted ...i give u a hint

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i bet they are the leaders of the organ market...

ISRAEL

This is an interesting topic and should not be brushed off as just people being "anti-semetic".

HOWEVER, you heineken, are NOT helping our cause by making blatant anti-semetic statements like that. If anything, you are damaging our reputation and credibility.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

so basically ..the point you are making is ...that it's really OK for Israeli government to harvest organs from bodies of palestinians without their families permission because it's common in S.A and C.A ?or that they cannot take of their bodies?
unbeleivable...still trying an excuse.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think perhaps some of the outrage here is a bit overzealous. Illegal organ harvesting is certainly a crime and those who commited these crimes should be brought to justice. However lets not think that Isreal is the only country to of done this. I would not be suprised if this kind of scandal is waiting to surface in many if not most countries of the world.

Sadly our planet is full of people who for one reason or another need a new organ and there are never enough donors to fufill demand, so the need has spilled out into the real world in a less then savory fashion. When a large portion of the planet is poor but they happen to have an extra kidney they don't really need and the price of said kidney can put food on the table, well the immediate need can overwhelm any other consideration.

In any country that values freedom of choice the notion of someone taking something so personal is a violation of the highest order. That being said I'm am sure there are those within Isreal who will see that this situation is rectified, that they said they ended the practice a decade ago is perhaps an indication that morality eventually took hold over that hard practicality of what was happening.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Where does it say with documented evidence and independent witnesses that these people were murdered for their organs?

There is a big difference between taking organs from people who are deceased without permission and actually killing these people for their organs.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

Desecrating a corpse in a serious crime where I live. How a person treats the dead is a probably a good indication of how they treat the living as well. Maybe your opinion would be different if the corpse was a friend or relative of yours. With Israel stealing or bulldozing Palestinian homes and blowing up Palestinian children by the hundreds, I am honestly not surprised that they would show such disrespect to their dead bodies.

The "You're an Antisemite" defense has already been used once in this thread and I am sure it won't be the last time.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
In any country that values freedom of choice the notion of someone taking something so personal is a violation of the highest order. That being said I'm am sure there are those within Isreal who will see that this situation is rectified, that they said they ended the practice a decade ago is perhaps an indication that morality eventually took hold over that hard practicality of what was happening.

That's an absurd way of thinking. Should we let crimes goes unpunished or unpublicized if the perpetrators promise never to do it again? Publicity is the best method for preventing a reoccurence of this conduct. Adequate publicity and accountability has yet to take place.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow.

I was thinking of posting this story this morning.

From what I have been reading in this thread, I'm glad I didn't.

That fact is, Israel admitted that this happened. They admitted it, end of story. How you can possibly equate that with antisemitism is beyond my level of comprehension.

S&F Modern, you've got more guts than me!

PS Just in case anyone has forgotten:

Main Entry: an·ti–Sem·i·tism
Pronunciation: \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\
Function: noun
Date: 1882
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Just pointing out the FACT that organ harvesting has taken place in Israel does NOT indicate hostility or discrimination towards Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join