It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm all for targeting people. But why do we single out the entire israeli race? I keep hearing that Jews are evil this and that they don't deserve there land. well.. how about we just say that Some of the jewish community are bad (probably super powers doing this) and some of them are evil.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I'm all for targeting people. But why do we single out the entire israeli race? I keep hearing that Jews are evil this and that they don't deserve there land. well.. how about we just say that Some of the jewish community are bad (probably super powers doing this) and some of them are evil.

Jews 'deserve' their land according to you?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
No-one said Jews were evil, that is what people are accused of if they question and then come to a conclusion over Israels actions.

Why are all Israelis lumped together ?

Because they live in a democracy, so they VOTE the same evil people in over and over again to represent them. Why? Because a MAJORITY agree with the crimes they commit.

It is the ONLY logical explanation for 60 yrs of persecution, of the support of the Stern Gang and their subsequent control of the military. Of Prime Ministers indicted for war crimes still voted in. Of continued theft of land after the rest of the world asks them to stop. Of continued support of the illegal blockades of food, water and supplies to a trapped people.

Any decent population would have done something about it by now.

Just this case of stolen organs, official denial and then the truth finally being released would alone bring down any government in my country, or any other country were the majority were moral people. Governments would fall and people would go to jail.

Anyone want to bet Israel will forget this crime in a week ?

You have got to ask yourself why the disparaging difference in public reactions.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Because they live in a democracy, so they VOTE the same evil people in over and over again to represent them. Why? Because a MAJORITY agree with the crimes they commit.

Just this case of stolen organs, official denial and then the truth finally being released would alone bring down any government in my country, or any other country were the majority were moral people. Governments would fall and people would go to jail.

Anyone want to bet Israel will forget this crime in a week ?

You have got to ask yourself why the disparaging difference in public reactions.

I don't think it's right, but the united states has done far worse and Hitler even far gruesome stuff to them. were talking about taking baby heads off and putting on another baby here. and still f**** alive!!!!!

I think it does make them look bad. but every country has there scandals and hands in a pile of S**** lets get that right. But when it comes down to it they are cocky thinking that they are the chosen people. being too much of pride. They are as courrpt as any other person in the world

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

But why do we single out the entire israeli race? I keep hearing that Jews are evil this and that they don't deserve there land.

There's no such thing as deserving land because you believe god promised it to you, this is nothing short of lunacy.

Also it's not that the entire israeli race are evil, absolutely not
However the elected officials are most definately evil and zionist
Not every israeli is evil however just to play devil's advocate how often do you speak to an israeli that actually condemns the evils of Israel?

Usually if you condemn what is legitimately evil you will be labeled as an anti-semite by them.

Also ever read articles on jpost?
97% of article comments there are incredibly racist, callous, pro-apartheid and sometimes even pro-genocidal.

I don't think this represents the majority of israelis however.
However many people when debating rarely come accross israeli people who are against these horrible acts.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

But why do we single out the entire israeli race? I keep hearing that Jews are evil this and that they don't deserve there land.

There's no such thing as deserving land because you believe god promised it to you, this is nothing short of lunacy.

Well we have to understand that the israels will back themselves up for themselves just like other minorities will back their own people as well. It's a whole race thing. and please don't call Gods promise lunacy. At least just disagree
I think when it comes down to is this. It is what it is. Nothing is going to change and they own the land. some how, some magical way a group of physically weak, almost unarmed and helpless group that was wandering the desert magically captured an entire region for themselves.

If you have other information about that time than please post. I'm interested in other side stories.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This video really is a kicker. Not as spectacular, but with a much more abysmal timing, rabbi Abraham Cooper from the Simon Wiesenthal Center wrote this propaganda article for the Huffington Post. Look at the date: Posted December 21 2009. He seemed to have missed, that the actions which lead to those “ludicrous reports” had already been admitted.

Pre-Genocidal Hate: How the Internet Supersized a Medieval Big Lie

For today, old hatreds are being repackaged and supersized in a way that would have made Josef Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Hate, drool with envy. In our time, the drumbeat of hatred -- like yesterday's precursors to genocide--is fueled by the 'Big Lies' that--that a generation ago served as the ignition key for the ultimate "weapon of mass destruction." The only difference between past and present is the speed of transmission. It used to be said that that lies, by means of newspaper or radio, could travel halfway round the world before truth has time to put on its trousers. Now, digital data and satellite dishes can bounce the lie to Mars and back almost before you can blink an eye.

Just look at the global transmission belt that has transformed the libel that Jews drink the blood of their Passover victims from a medieval libel to a post-modern Cyberspace "truth":

The updated libel started small in the 1990s with ludicrous reports from the Palestinian territories, that Israeli soldiers were harvesting t organs of Palestinian civilians.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I wonder if Mr Cooper will write an apology. Somehow I doubt it.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

and please don't call Gods promise lunacy. At least just disagree

I understand that it's a touchy subject, but look at what is happening?
murder, death, apartheids, genocide, this is the result of god's promise?
Sounds more like the wishes of the devil to me, not god's wish.

I'm sorry but saying a book written long long long before our times promised us this land is lunacy, and it's not divine lunacy, but rather on the demonic side of lunacy.

This is evil, god doesn't want more evil in the world the devil does.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Well we have to understand that the israels will back themselves up for themselves just like other minorities will back their own people as well. It's a whole race thing. and please don't call Gods promise lunacy. At least just disagree
I think when it comes down to is this. It is what it is. Nothing is going to change and they own the land. some how, some magical way a group of physically weak, almost unarmed and helpless group that was wandering the desert magically captured an entire region for themselves.

If you have other information about that time than please post. I'm interested in other side stories.

Israeli's DO NOT own the land dude.

The stole it using this.

Please read history first.
What gives the Commonwealth of Britain the power to take land from a people that were not fighting them?
NOTHING.

Nothing in international law states that treaties must be enforced. They are between two countries and they are temporary agreements.

Israel doesn't own a GD thing!

They stole it and they use that stupid PIECE OF PAPER that was used by the Rothschilds to somehow claim some legitimacy of ownership.
This is the same ridiculous mentality that supports ISRAELI STATE SPONSORED terrorism.
So the Rothschilds loaned a ton of money to England and the USA for WWII and now they deserve a land that has been occupied and OWNED by the Palestinians for 1000's upon 1000's of years?

Have you ANY idea of history and the ridiculous nature of your previous statements?

The only difference between Israeli Zionists and Muslims is that you guys play by Christianity and Judaism, but yet you like to KILL people.

Did you forget that the US is the only state in the history of everything to actually use a NUCLEAR WEAPON (actually 2 nuclear weapons and probably others) on a POPULATION of unsuspecting people?
And where does all of Israel's power come from...

THE USA DUDE.

you are so blinded by half truths and false allegations.

BOTTOM LINE:

Jews, Christians and Muslims lived there in peace until the Pope and the King of England decided Jerusalem was THEIRS.

When you know history then please respond, until then, please focus your attention on those other threads. PLEASE.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

this is the biggest load of BS i ever read , please provide proof for the BS you post that modernacademia is anti semite

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You're right. I don't know the history. They don't have Jew 101 at American school.
this still gives me an unbiased option about things. I for one think that the Palestinians have such a large power(country) already that given a small region in the mid east to the Jews (stole to some) is really just the balance of powers. BTW I am part Jew. less than 5%. So maybe the theory that we defend ourselves is legit
I honestly think that Palestine has enough land for themselves. What in the world would they use Israel for anyways?

and we were talking about historical ancient wars of the Israel rather than nowadays

Is it right? probably not. is it the way it is? yeah. accept it and move on. Be on the side you want to be on

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You're right. I don't know the history. They don't have Jew 101 at American school.
this still gives me an unbiased option about things. I for one think that the Palestinians have such a large power(country) already that given a small region in the mid east to the Jews (stole to some) is really just the balance of powers. BTW I am part Jew. less than 5%. So maybe the theory that we defend ourselves is legit
I honestly think that Palestine has enough land for themselves. What in the world would they use Israel for anyways?

and we were talking about historical ancient wars of the Israel rather than nowadays

Is it right? probably not. is it the way it is? yeah. accept it and move on. Be on the side you want to be on

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Jordan River]

Do you honestly think that Palestinians have enough land for themselves?

This last statement was full of nothing at all relevant and nothing factual.

Did you read the Balfour Declaration that I linked?

Obviously not.

This is the most anti-semitic statement EVER:

They don't have Jew 101 at American school.

You have been exposed and you do not answer questions with references and facts. Only bloated pejorative statements that are full of hot air.

Please PLEASE watch this video:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Jordan River is the epitome of your typical Jew-worshiping brainless American.

He has justified the Israeli occupation in Palestine as "God's promise."

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Palestine had the Dome of the Rock, a mosque with writings on it that later was said to be the first evidence of the koran.

Palestine was mostly muslim until Constantine, then the byzantine empire came and were defeated by arab fighters. Then more crusaders came again for the same purpose.

then once again crusaders came back and this time they won
The Knights Templar was created

Then a while after the 6th crusade muslims took over again
Then Napolean came and wanted to capture Akko, Israel which was being defended by turks, he wanted to give jerusalem to the jewish people possibly for the second coming of Jesus, perhaps not though.

George Bush, a hebrew professor, wrote The Valley of Vision; or, The Dry Bones of Israel Revived, in which he requested the US government to militarily foricbly grab Palestine from the Turks and return it to the Jews.
en.wikipedia.org...(Biblical_scholar)

Then Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine were part of Syria under Ottoman rule

British army came in

Muslims took it back
then british ruled again
then the brits wanted to divide palestine into a two-state
both the jewish people and muslims said no

I'm sure you all know the rest from here

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am so glad to see people who can keep their cool.

We need to stick to the topic and keep presenting facts. These folks are going to do whatever they can to goad us into becoming angry and when that happens, we cease to function in the pre-frontal cortex and we go into fight or flight mode, and thus our responses become much more primitive.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
While I am pro-Isreal I know that the world will rise against her in the last days, but they will not stand. I think that this episode and the other accusations of war crimes will eventually bring the world to Isreals door. This is only the beginning.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As important as they are, let's put historical facts aside and bring in common sense for a second. Whether Israel has a right to exist or not is subjective to the individual. The underlying issue: At what cost?

There is an overrepresentation of Israelis in the United States government, financial system, judicial system, and media.

Now, before you propagandistically respond with, "Omg J00z own Hollywood! Oh Noes! Omg Blacks are overrepresented in Sports! Oh Noes!" You have to note that 'sports' do not govern a nation; sports do not monetarliy affect a nation or financially affect an individual. They also certainly do not make a nation's laws or promote ideas via the media.

You see, Israelis don't 'own,' but rather 'control' by overrepresentation. Because any time there is an 'overrepresentation' in anything, bias certainly follows. And since there is an overrepresentation of Israelis in the United States government, financial system, judicial system, and media there tends to be a 'bias' and incline towards the United States' unconditional support for Israel. In other words, the United States as a whole supports Israel's existence as a state. This is all fine and well, until the Israeli lobby actually starts to push United States foreign policy to be in favor of Israel. It's all fine and well until the enemies of Israel starts viewing the United States as the primary enemy. It's all fine and well until we fight Israel's war.

The underlying issue of Israel's existence is: At what cost? At the cost of the United States? For the Israelis, yes, certainly at the cost of the United States. The Israeli lobby is pushing another war. Next war: United States vs. Iran. Get ready folks. It's coming.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This may be of interest to this thread.

It is on the US doorstep and God only knows how bad this problem is. However I suspect that money can buy anything in a situation where desperate people are fooled to believe someone is there to help them on the other side of the boarder. So just bashing Israel is a bit simplistic. This is a Global Problem that is kept off the front page as much as possible.

Trafficing

Concluding Remarks No country is immune to human trafficking. All nations, whether they are classified as source, transit, or destination countries, are being profoundly damaged by this illicit and demoralizing industry. While the United Nations regards the Asia Pacific region as the “most vulnerable” to human trafficking, the presence of trafficking in Latin America is growing. The current economic downturn’s effect on the region will undoubtedly lead to an increase in human trafficking throughout Latin America. The region must work together with the United States, which represents the largest destination country in the hemisphere, to ensure that countries are doing as much as possible to eradicate modern day slavery. While it is not easy for either the U.S. or Mexico to acknowledge the weight of the issue, both countries will, in fact, be key players in the fight against human trafficking.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Trafficking is undoubtedly a worldwide issue; however, I believe what makes people angry is the fact that Israel is quick to cry 'antisemitism' when confronted of organ trafficking or any other crime for that matter. Which other nation do you know of cries 'racism' when factually confronted with a crime they've committed? I know of none.

I would also like you guys to take note of the poster above to said "The world will arrive at Israel's doorstep to fight against Israel." This is actually a common belief amongst Zionists and Christian Zionists. It is a sad and horrible thought. I hope this never takes place, but I'll have to be honest here, the way Israel is going that conclusion does sound plausible. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the World against Israel is also a prediction that can be found in religious texts.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is some more information on Vanunu and Israel's thermonuclear blackmail of the US.
The information is from Rense, so be suspect of the messenger, but the message is referenced in both articles.

Please read.

And this too...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join