It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

I agree 100%.

To both sides: Take that trash elsewhere!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by Helmkat
In any country that values freedom of choice the notion of someone taking something so personal is a violation of the highest order. That being said I'm am sure there are those within Isreal who will see that this situation is rectified, that they said they ended the practice a decade ago is perhaps an indication that morality eventually took hold over that hard practicality of what was happening.

That's an absurd way of thinking. Should we let crimes goes unpunished or unpublicized if the perpetrators promise never to do it again? Publicity is the best method for preventing a reoccurence of this conduct. Adequate publicity and accountability has yet to take place.

Wow, did I say that they should not be punished? Did I say they should not be reported?

You clearly read what I said with some serious filters on because I said the these crimes need to be punished.

Here is a part you edited out to focus on what you didn't like.

Illegal organ harvesting is certainly a crime and those who commited these crimes should be brought to justice.

My comment about it stopping a decade ago was mearly an observation that perhaps someone did find out and put a stop to it. It was just speculation though.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This incident also reminds me another gruesome incident where gangs killed people for human fat. It begs to ask what are humans coming too..we as a human race is getting worst with each passing day ethically and morally. Sometimes reading all this makes me wonder why shouldn't nature eradicate all humankind and start the evolution process once again.

We destroy everything plants, animals, fellow human beings...it's true human beings are like virus.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'd hate to see great Isreal lower themselves to a Palestinian like barbaric nature...but hey, if you are lobbing missiles into Israel...God's chosen people......don't epect to be treated human. I guess I'am looking the other way, just leave non combatents alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
This incident also reminds me another gruesome incident where gangs killed people for human fat. It begs to ask what are humans coming too..we as a human race is getting worst with each passing day ethically and morally. Sometimes reading all this makes me wonder why shouldn't nature eradicate all humankind and start the evolution process once again.

We destroy everything plants, animals, fellow human beings...it's true human beings are like virus.

The Peruvian "murders for human fat" story was debunked a week or so ago. Turns out a group of corrupt cops were offing people and fabricated the murder story to cover their own actions.

Anyhoos. What should happen now is that those responsible should face the consequences and do serious jail time. After all, if Israel can expend so much effort trying to prosecute some poor bugger for feeding the guard dogs at a Nazi prison camp, then they can surely deal with an issue on their own doorstep. Or, more likely, they'll just launch into another "STFU you anti-semite goys" campaign.

Hell, even the theft of the Auschwitz gate topping screams of another set up event to distract.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by livingtruth
I'd hate to see great Isreal lower themselves to a Palestinian like barbaric nature...but hey, if you are lobbing missiles into Israel...God's chosen people......don't epect to be treated human. I guess I'am looking the other way, just leave non combatents alone.

This is fanaticism, which is even more fanatic than what you describe as a "barbaric nature".

Fanaticism is a disease of the mind, you need to be cured ASAP!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Although to be fair, I don't think they do evil things cause they're Jews. I think they do that cause they're people.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Anyone remember the scene from 'District 9' when the aliens who were being confined to Palestinian-style refugee camps discovered they were being used for grotesque medical experiments?

Welcome to Is-Ra-El.

I'd hate to see great Isreal lower themselves to a Palestinian like barbaric nature...

I think it's obvious who the "barbarians" are...

[edit on 21-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i tihnk you are missing my point.
i dont care if you guys hate jews, your entitiled to your opinions. but dont pretend like you dont, then go around slinign this kind of crap, and hide behind some lame excuse. jsut saying that isreal can do wahtever they want and cant be touched becasue they will accuse poepl of being anti-semetic, is teh same thing your doing by being anti-semetic, then getting all pisshurt when someone calls you out on it.
everyone can hate everyone for all i care. jsut be man enough to admit it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

That begs another question doesn't it?

What were these organs used for?

In Judaism you cannot get transplants, it's against their religion.

So were there any recipients to begin with or were these organs used for something else?

Orthodox Judaism allows people to receive organ transplants, but not give them.

This has led to the situation where Israelis represent one of the largest markets for organ purchases. Many sources (which have been shouted down as anti-Semitic in the same way that this story was up until it was admitted) have put Israeli organ traffickers at the heart (no pun intended) of the international black market.

There's huge money in this. And while it may have ceased to be official policy 10 years ago, it still remains to be seen whether or not the practice still continues.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Obviously this is atrocious but we do need to remember that, if it is true, this is a political state that has absolutely committed these crimes against humanity, NOT your average Jewish person. The average Jewish person is as clueless and innocent of such things as the average person from any other state or race and should not receive the backlash.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Obviously this is atrocious but we do need to remember that, if it is true, this is a political state that has absolutely committed these crimes against humanity, NOT your average Jewish person. The average Jewish person is as clueless and innocent of such things as the average person from any other state or race and should not receive the backlash.

Agree with you on that. The Israeli Govt. should be held responsible for the reprehensible crimes not average country men. It's clear this was being used as state's unofficial - official policy. The culprits should be prosecuted in International Criminal Courts and punished upto the full extent.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Stars and Flags for you!!!

I wish that more people could see that Israel is a state masquerading as a group of people in order to conduct mass genocide.

Before anybody starts any kind of "anti-semite" garbage, check out these links.

Jews against Zionism

Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

Jews Not Zionists

This is the story of the Jewish Nuclear Whistleblower who was jailed in solitary confinement for 11 of the 18 years he was imprisoned in Israel. His name is Moderchai Vanunu

Wiki on Mordechai Vanunu

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You just summed up the beliefs of the cancerous few that landed in the Middle East in 1948 and are responsible for the mess that is there today.
You Zionists hijacked the Torah from True Orthodox Jews and you masquerade as both a people and a state conducting genocide on an unprecedented scale.
You talk about rockets, but yours are nuclear!

You try to say that Islam is barbaric, but yet you intentionally kill people so that you can HARVEST ORGANS from them in order to fulfill your sick sense of self.
Zionist ruin everything that they touch.

Go AWAY! Nobody wants you around them anymore.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes and why is this not surprising since Israel's government is the personification of all things evil?

I mean come on! HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE?

Organ theft isnt going to reach the mainstream media.

The last time MSM talked badly about Israel was when they blew up a primary school filled with children in the 2006 lebanon war, and acknowledged the fact before and after.

I think that was the turning point for the world, when we all stopped and thought,
this isnt right anymore, instead of trying to 'create' a peaceful state, we have created a monster.

When the war starts, all of Australia is going to be Cheering for Iran.

Odd for Israel surviving 3 hours in from an iranian attack... odds dont look good

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
i tihnk you are missing my point.
i dont care if you guys hate jews, your entitiled to your opinions. but dont pretend like you dont, then go around slinign this kind of crap, and hide behind some lame excuse. jsut saying that isreal can do wahtever they want and cant be touched becasue they will accuse poepl of being anti-semetic, is teh same thing your doing by being anti-semetic, then getting all pisshurt when someone calls you out on it.
everyone can hate everyone for all i care. jsut be man enough to admit it.

From what I have read in this thread is ---people are a lot pissed because of the lying and deception by the Israeli media. The panning of the Swedish reporter. Not just the atrocities.
BTW you seem quite hateful. Who do you admit to hating?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hola,

Well, so many places to jump in with my first comment...where to start...

OK, this is as good as anywhere.

What I've noticed seems to be the trend whenever Israel is brought up seems to be either...

1. Call the opposition Anti-Semites
2. Accuse the opposition Jew Haters (or any variation thereof)
3. Totally ignore the merits of the argument.

Yup, sounds like basically every inflammatory reply to this news article I've read here.

Now, just so I'm not labeled...let me make my stance very clear...

What happened to the Jewish people in WWII (assuming history is correct and not written by the victors), was appalling and evil. No people should ever have this inflicted upon them. Ever ever ever!

But, this DOES NOT give them impunity from following the same basic laws of humanity that were ignored during WWII. Sadly, it appears this is their one and only defense when they get caught with their hands in the Moral Cookie Jar. Now, with a systematic plan to completely genocide the Palestinian people well underway, they get caught doing something that is just as evil as SOME OF THE THINGS that were done to them.

Poisoning land, stealing homes, stealing organs, extorting more money from the German Government, poor us poor us poor us.

The only thing that surprises me anymore is what new act of atrocity is Israel going to commit next? How low can they go? Time will tell.

It mortifies me that the US Government, as well as a majority of the rest of the world, just sits back and turns a blind eye to this. Just for a minute, take political affiliation and religious beliefs out of this...

Is this the kind of act civilized humans do against one another?

One uncivilized act DOES NOT make it ok to commit one against your enemy. Tit for tat is leading to a very dark and evil chapter in the history of humankind.

They say, and it's true, that "this too shall pass".

What side of history are you going to be on?

Peace or hatred?

That's all for now, please let the insults fly.

Jim

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Wiki on Mordechai Vanunu

Any questions?

Wow' I wasn't aware of this. Thanx for sharing the info.
second line.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Although the Great Ormond street case was indeed horrid and wrong,the hospital did not first kill the children whose organs it then used without consent.
What happened in Palestine leads to some very dark questions-

Where areas known to have many children targeted specifically for the "bonus" of a clean supply of young organs?

Was this done to order?Who were the buyers?

Were the military aware of the organ squads during operations?

Were the government?

And that is the horror isn't it. Was it a targeted program to harvest organs from the powerless and the disenfranchised. And let say that when a palestinian did make it to a hospital ran by the Israelis, would they give that person a shot of something or don't try hard to save them so they could harvest. That has always scared me about organ programs, what if the doctor or the hospital had a program like (if it was a palestinian, don't try to save them and harvest). I feel sorry for Israel for one reason, and that is they are making it real easy for their enemies to paint them as a monster country.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When I had first read this headline, I was a bit concerned of the act itself. There would be many unethical reason's for such thing's, but one has to remember that that part of the world wishes genocidal for each other.
One would think that 5,000 years of arguing would be enough, now they are resorting to "Kevorkian" tactics.
Something stinks of the whole thing, everything from the first denials of this event taking place to the advent of the final admittances of this being factual.
It leaves me personally upset but even more disturbed, who knows, maybe our allies are paying off the aliens with our organs?LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join