It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Palestinians are suffering, as a people, way more than anybody else in the world.

My general observation about the mistreatment of people shows me that when small evils are ALLOWED/TOLERATED to be done to people, then these become the seeds for greater evils. This can be reversed, small good will lead to greater goods. Hence there is a way out of the problem. Start small, smile at someone, say something kind etc., it will make a difference.

There are many that are suffering in the World. What comes to my mind that is off the radar of most is Africa. The Forgotten Continent. Raped for centuries, musicians made careers on them and then ...... NOTHING. No Liberating Army came to bring Democracy to them. Why? My guess is that the malaria, ebola and cholera would have beaten everyone off. No huge Oil Fields (it is there but it is not the size of the Middle East).

If there was no oil in the Middle East we would have a very very different situation today. The issue is that Oil/Gas is running out.

The Oil Drum

So plenty of suffering to go around.

Didn't Brazil pop up on the radar at one time for organ harvesting? Could that "little" evil that was Nazism from WWII that was allowed to resettled in these parts of the World partly responsible. They believed that you could divide people nicely into Them and Us. Them being only a degree from animals, hence could be use in any way the Superior Race chose. Who helped them get there?

Ratlines

Israel is not the only country with an attitude that "They" can be used any way that is advantages to "Us".

Organ Trade

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Make no mistake, Chechnya is the worst off place in the world. I would put Gaza and all that up there too, and Sudan, North Korea, but you well have to SEE Chechnya to believe it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Is everyone guilty, YES.

Every Israeli is living on stolen land, no-one forces them to live there, remember that. There was always going to be a price to pay, and if living with the constant threat of retaliation from the people they stole it off, then so be it. Stop the whinging.

Every Israeli stood behind the Stern Gang and what they represented. Hatred ,racism and supremacist religious BS. Or do you conveniently forget Israelis founding fathers crimes ?

Israelis have become the persecutors of another people, all because someone persecuted them ( not the Palestinians ) shame on them.
It is evil no matter how you make excuses and pretend to be offended.

This particular case.....

Remember this was government sanctioned organ stealing. And when originally caught they did not have the moral decency to front up and discuss it, they cried " anti-semitism" like they always do. Why ?

Tell me ONE reason anyone would trust anything they had to say, given their past and present crimes ?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
And you all must remember, the ONLY reason Israelis live in Israel is because they truly believe they are God chosen people.

Long way to fall when you put yourself on a pedestal that tall.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yes, what the Russians did/are doing to the Chechen's ranks right up there with Palestinians. But again, notice how nicely they have fallen off the World Stage.

Russia has Natural Gas, hence she is not bad mouthed any more. That is part and parcel of how it was/is/will be on the World Stage. You have something the rest need then either it will be taken from you, bought from you or if you are strong enough you will be asked to sell it to others :-)

I saw some spectacular quotes from Kissinger here on ATS that show nicely how "Real Politik" is practiced.

Realpolitik

Nice summary on Kissinger

Kissinger

The above link has this nice information

"The $4 billion plus in BNL loans to Iraq between 1985 and 1990 were crucial to Iraqi efforts to feed its people and to build weapons of mass destruction. In addition, the BNL loans were crucial to Reagan and Bush administration efforts to assist Saddam Hussein. ... "The procurement network, which operated through front companies situated in Europe and the United States, used the BNL loans to supply Iraqi missile, chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs with industrial goods such as computer controlled machine tools, computers, scientific instruments, special alloy steel and aluminum, chemicals, and other industrial goods. ... "Several of BNL's high level friends in the United States should have been aware of the BNL loans to Iraq. The high level patrons that I am referring to are Henry Kissinger, and his Kissinger Associates compadres, Brent Scowcroft and Lawrence Eagleburger." [Gonzalez, ibid.]

GOOGLE is Power

[edit on 22-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Is everyone guilty, YES.

Every Israeli is living on stolen land, no-one forces them to live there, remember that. There was always going to be a price to pay, and if living with the constant threat of retaliation from the people they stole it off, then so be it. Stop the whinging.

And you conveniently forget that the Palestinians were offered citizenship when Israel was formed, and that many of them refused citizenship. The issue could have been resolved from the start.

Every Israeli stood behind the Stern Gang and what they represented. Hatred ,racism and supremacist religious BS. Or do you conveniently forget Israelis founding fathers crimes ?

Excuse me but what crimes? Lemee guess the crime of being jewish?

I just don't think israel is anywhere near this vehicle of hatred you are making it out to be. Look mistakes were made, but that is no reason to justify your lust for destruction. Should we hold every american accountable for the Japanese Internment camps in ww2? Should we hold every german responsible for the holocaust? No, it was not the german peoples fault the holocaust happened. Some may be held accountable but not all. The same with americas internment camps. It is absolutely absurd and furthermore goes to show how much your opinion is based on hatred instead of logic or reason. furthermore i will have you know that in my ten years of being a jew NOT ONCE Have i ever heard a jew at my synagogue say we were better than the Palestinians. Clearly you buy into other countries propaganda as well as your own.

Israelis have become the persecutors of another people, all because someone persecuted them ( not the Palestinians ) shame on them.

Funny because you are pretending to be offended right now. I already told you, your bull# [hate-site-nolink] tactics aren't going to work on me. If the israeli peoples government is as corrupt as you say it is i do not think that is an accurate representation of the populace.

Remember this was government sanctioned organ stealing. And when originally caught they did not have the moral decency to front up and discuss it, they cried " anti-semitism" like they always do. Why ?

Tell me ONE reason anyone would trust anything they had to say, given their past and present crimes ?

Give me one reason we should trust any nation of people, given their past and present crimes. Again where is the proof that palestinians were being killed specifically for their organs? Did you know that america once ran a eugenics program? In fact Adolf Hitler Himself based his eugenics program off of it.

Like i said before, your lies are not going to work on me. BTW good job ignoring everything i said and making more blanket statements.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Wow, just wow. So uneducated, so hateful. Thank you for reminding me why i forsook my neo-nazi affiliations. I mean you honestly believe that crock of horse# don't you?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Any illegal harvest/shipping of organs should have consekvenses. The crime itself i believe is as bad not matter if it happens in ME, Asia, Africa, US or other places. Just think about all the people in the world that disappear every year. Many reasons for that of course. But i'm not surprised if killings of homeless ect. are a profitable business for crimminal minds. Cause of this one reason that some millionaire out there are willing to pay anything for a new heart. As to say the life of another human being is less worth than those who "made it". Really hope that humans like that, do not enjoy what they see, everytime they look in the mirror

Oh, btw. I'm a organ donor myself. In case of any ideas
The lungs are bad. Smoker

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

Star for you my friend. And excellent point made.
The individuals that we are talking about have a disdain for dark skins and independent minds.
Truly sad.

I wish that more people were debating this topic with civility, because let's face it, as long as the Zionists are at all involved, then they are going to hide under the guise of anti-semitism.
It gives them a "reason" to continue to commit the genocide that they sponsor, either directly (Gaza), or indirectly (Africa).

It is important to always distinguish between the people that are actually racial Jews and the individuals who masquerade as Jews known as Khazars.
Most individuals who herald as Ashkenazim are actually believed to be descended from a tribe of Turkish Nomads who converted to Judaism and stole their religion. This is a debatable topic, DNA studies were done that supposedly show that the majority of Y chromosome DNA comes from the Haplo group found to evolve from the middle east.

I am very hesitant to place truth in this study and I will tell you why. Mitochondrial DNA is the only DNA typing that can provide specific information regarding heritage. Typing and studying the DNA found on the Y chromosome is problematic and the answers are a crap shoot.

I am not an expert on DNA typing so any input on this would be great.

This could put Chechnya in a different light.

Wiki to the Kazars

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Is everyone guilty, YES.

This is a spot on assessment. When things hit too home with an Israeli, then the oldest trick in the book is to bring out the anti-semitism card.
I think that if we approach this with facts and reason then it is hard to deny the truth.

Just know that these guys are waiting for you to lose your cool and are baiting you to try to get you to do it.
It is ultra-important to remember that a level head must always be of paramount importance when discussing issues concerning Israel.

With that said, the things that they do are so freaking disturbing that it is virtually impossible to talk to them with a straight face sometimes.

stars.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Remember folks, Israelis can do no wrong. That's why they've been expelled from over 100 locations since AD250; it's all just a big coincidence. You know, because if I get expelled 100 times from 100 different schools it would all be just a big coincidence, nothing to judge me by.

That said, Israelis were caught organ trafficking in USA this past summer.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass_Eyed_Max
That said, Israelis were caught organ trafficking in USA this past summer.

Here is a link to an MSNBC story discussing this very same thing.

Funny how quick the MSM is to dismiss this story and not report on it, but yet they will jump on this story, and turn it into horrific fable about some bizarre moral regarding Americans who listen to Islam.

Funny...

I wanted to look over my shoulder when I typed the words
"Americans who listen to Islam".

Brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1
Yes, what the Russians did/are doing to the Chechen's ranks right up there with Palestinians. But again, notice how nicely they have fallen off the World Stage.
[edit on 22-12-2009 by shakespear1]

oh yeah Chechnya is nowhere near the level of atrocities Russia committed in Kazakhstan and Ukraine. manufactured famine killed millions and millions of people in those two countries.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by marsvolta]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

very true!! I support your comment. This was not done by the military and he use of "Palestinians" was scarce because this was done at a forensic hospital. Cornea and skin were removed illegally from dead bodies. this is a criminal offence not a massacre on Palestinians so get your mind out of the gutter. this happens all over the world. I'm not saying it's ok, but using this to try to make Israel an evil demon once more is another sad attempt.
take your hate elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ever stop and wonder why Israel is demonized? Sure, you cry out in compassion defending Israel, but has that stopped the antisemitism? Answer me, has defending and justifying Israel and its actions stopped or minimized antisemitism in any way? Antisemitism is on the rise unlike ever before or shall I say strikingly similar as before, in previous chapters of history.

Stop blindly defending Israel while ignoring the true core that could help bring peace to the issue of antisemitism altogether. All I hear are cries of antisemitism, but the 'core' is ignored, that is, where does it originate from? Everything has a point of origin; something can't come from nothing. So I ask again, why is Israel demonized? Why is antisemitism on the rise? No person on this thread will answer this academically using facts, but rather they will play the racial and victim cards.

It's sad because unless the 'problem' is solved, Jews are destined to suffer. I love the world and humanity as a whole, therefore I would not like to see another brother suffer. So it saddens me that antisemitism is on the rise, but I understand why. If more people understood why; if more people understood that the very root of antisemitism actually originates from semitism (another warped form of semitism) itself, antisemitism would be minimized.

Instead of crying aloud and demanding Israel and Jews be left alone, ask why people are bothering them in the first place. Crying antisemitism and blindly defending Israel ironically contributes to more antisemitism. Sadly, we are all oblivious to this. If you want to fight the good fight, educate yourselves on the true history of Israel from unbias sources. Only then will you truly be able to liberate the Jews from antisemitism. But those that knowingly or unknowingly blindly defend and justify Israel, just remember that you are doing the contrary: Hurting Israel and the Jewish people.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Make no mistake, Chechnya is the worst off place in the world. I would put Gaza and all that up there too, and Sudan, North Korea, but you well have to SEE Chechnya to believe it.

Looks like a paradise to me.... Not....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow, take a look at this video
"you've been fooled by palestinians"

It's so true
Israel denied the usage of white phosphorus and blamed hamas at first
www.rfi.fr...

they denied as you can see from the video organs harvesting

one time a lollipop two time a sucker!

Not the first time they lied
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That would take away the years most outlandish and funny claim if it was not sad.

On a diff. note for some much needed wisdom and humor with stark reality

How to make the case for Israel and win

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes other crimes happen to other populations. But I do not understand how Israelis think the rest of the world has not noticed how the persecution, murder, blockades, land theft , now organ stealing etc.. of the Palestinians has gone on for 60 long years.

How long was Stalin and Hitler in Power for ?

I think Israel wins the "being evil" marathon effort hands down.

Note: I was 100% Pro-Israeli until I was educated about all the facts. I seriously thought growing up all rag heads were crazy religious fanatics ( I still think some are ). I had nothing in common with them. I had everything in common with Israelis. I would have picked up a gun to defend its right to exist.

If this was a fight against religious extremism I would still fight on Israels side.

But after learning about the Stern Gang, Zionism, and the formation of Israel ( from a Jewish friend ), I realized I have nothing in common with those who support them. I was simply disgusted my friend thought it was their right to treat people that way. It made me wonder what kinds of things were being taught and promoted by that religion and how dangerous it was to me. The more I researched the more things made sense. And I found out it had all been planned well before WW2 so it had nothing to do with the Holocaust.

If being educated has now given me the label of an anti-Semite then that is a real shame. It is not true as I respect all Jews who speak out about Israeli criminal activity.

I have simply weighed up the 2 sides of the arguments and come to a logical conclusion. ( I do not believe in God so will not include any "promises" he made into the conclusion. ) And every report of evil doings, official denial and finally the truth coming out confirming reports to be based in fact, hardens my attitude.

When I start seeing multiple reports of Israel doing the "right thing"
I will change my mind. I have the right to judge Israel with my own moral code. And it is abusive to tell me I do not know right from wrong. I DO.

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What more can one expect from "chosen people" of god?

It doesn't matter how many "goyim" or "gentiles" die.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join