It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At present we have the technology in video surveillance software that captures and uses ID facial features ,infared temperature signature and other advanced computer methodologies linked to all type of databases of information to track individuals and criminal activity. If we can do that today with all the security related facial recognition software that currently exits, then we can do more to advance surveillance to a level whereby the elements of truth are captured on film and studied to identify the potential cause of such captured anomolies. I belive something new could be developed so that it could be used to debunk wild theories or to prove them.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ALWAYS but always they are trying to give an explanation after a few days...

Remember 9/11:they said the towers fell from the heat.

Remember Roswell:they said it was a weather balloon.

And I am sure there are a lot other cases.Everything is lies.

They will never tell us the truth.They say something just to change the subject and all then is forgotten.Where I live NOTHING but NOTHING it was said from the media.

I believe youtube not the media anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I dont see how you can connect the lights in Hessedalen with the Rocket-failure!

But I have to admit that Hessedalen is facinating! The phenomena has know here in Norway for at least 20 years I believe.
The University at Oslo has done some research there (dont know of they still do) but I havent seen any results of it yet.

The most popular theories are:

Ufo's, some wierd electrical fenomenon and (drumroll) some kind of swampgas.

But time will show what the truth is. Some claims have been made that the lights in Hessdalen sometimes holes in the ground, like those of a tripod.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank you OP for these videos!
After watching them all it is very easy to see that the testimony given to other incidents in the same locations come from lucid and intelligent folks and quite a few very knowledgeable people

The perfect dark sphere shape at the tail end of the Norway light phenomenon has never been discussed much, or it has, just that I have missed it.
Since the early '60's I have seen quite a few rocket and missile launches and out of all of those nothing even remotely resembles the Norway incident.
The sphere shape has not been identified by anyone so far.

It has been documented in the past that Russia and the United States cover each other's backs on issues where "need to know" doesn't include the general public. Russia saying the Norway incident was their's is totally bogus since the rocket they mention is not a spheroid.
Maybe the TPTB hope to minimize investigation by civilian people into the incident by explaining it as something ordinary.
Spherical missile patent

I don't think this was it though

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I dont really see what connection there is between the norway 'spiral' and this. Other then them being in the same country of course... but the video's are really interesting nonetheless.

Although, like with many other strange phenomena that cant be explained, massive assumptions are made with nothing to back it up. In this case, 'the aliens have an underground base'... with a stargate thrown in for good measure.

There's obviously something odd going on up there, and it looks like they've got a shed load of data on it... so what now? Surely if its suspected to originate from an underground base/stargate/mary poppin's bag, isnt it time those possibilities were explored? Unless of course hessedalen gets a fairly large revenue from tourists & scientists who want to come look at the pretty lights. In which case it probably wouldnt seem an appealing idea to possibly find out that there is no underground base and/or stargate ensemble.

[edit on 16/12/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Alien response to the Dorito ad sent a year ago by EISCAT.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ridiculous true, but EISCAT (located where the lights appeared) really did send this Dorito ad in an effort to raise money.

e7.eiscat.se...

I say give them some Doritos and get on with it. Take a look, sure I am attempting humor but wow what a coincedence.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The cool thing about the UFO phenomenon is that it literally covers the entire globe.

So, say, something mysterious happens and I'm just *sure* it was UFO related I could always link the two by finding the best "UFO" reports from nearby and say: "look, this area has had these weird things going on for a long time. Therefore, the Norway Spiral is *definately* a UFO!!!!1!"

For some, this just emboldens their ignorant approach to the subject, but for others, it gets a big

Maybe that's why there aren't any "debunkers" in this thread.
There is literally nothing here to debunk.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The cool thing about the UFO phenomenon is that it literally covers the entire globe.

Very cool.... Must mean something is going on (As I am pretty sure you yourself also believe).

So, say, something mysterious happens and I'm just *sure* it was UFO related I could always link the two by finding the best "UFO" reports from nearby and say: "look, this area has had these weird things going on for a long time. Therefore, the Norway Spiral is *definately* a UFO!!!!1!"

Not necessarily....There are many spots around the globe that have little or no relevant UFO sightings reported, especially compared to certain "hotspots". But, considering the apparent large volume of odd sightings around this particular area it, in my opinion, does give some credence to further possibilities.

Just as it is illogical to exclude mundane explanations it is equally illogical to exclude phenomenal explanations if the evidence warrants it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh, I know.
As this case stands, on its own, it is a great case.

I was only commenting on the logic that is implied in the making of this thread.

Edit to add - I guess you could call me a believer. ... I believe I *know* there is something to it.

But I also believe the spiral over Norway was a rocket launch.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh, I'm sorry, I think I misread your post.

Are you suggesting that because Norway is a "hotspot" for UFO activity that the rocket theory should be called into question?

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that at all. You see, the problem I have with this is that in order to do so, you have to call about 4 Governmental Organizations, possibly many more, liars...and to boot, come to the conclusions that the Russians actually knew that this UFO was going to do this ahead of time to account for the fact that they prewarned the area in question of the "UFO" in order to say that this was anything more than a rocket.

Like I said, there is UFO activity all over the globe.

The OP of this thread merely found some stuff for Norway and then used that as evidence supporting something that is basically known to be untrue.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

There is more evidence of cattle mutilations being part of a government program to monitor the amount of radiation that was leaking into the food chain from the early nuclear testing,
I believe sir, you are more than incorrect. there is bo evidence suggesting this is so, as it is a world wide phenom, happens so quickly and this same technology would be used in the medical fields already (based off tech trends, and how long this has been going on). Either way, the two most noted, and strong arguments are visitors and predators. Only skeptical conspiracy theorists have attributed cattle mutilations to government black ops

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
On the subject of Cattle Mutilations:
We've had them here in Northwest Arkansas. Nothing that made it to the news, but we've had them. My buddy had some cattle killed many years ago. "All the blood was gone, the eyes were gone, the udders were gone and there were no footprints. My dad thinks it was the Gypsies out on the mountain there."

In regards to the dude who said: "Someone who has ZERO KNOWLEDGE of rockets could tell you that that DEFINATELY wasn't a rocket."

I choked on my water when I read that one.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

No, I think you interpreted my post pretty clearly the first time.

All I was saying is that other theories should be considered, that is all. It would be unfortunate to completely discount other theories without proper analysis of the case, that is all I was saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

King of the pork sword? LMAO!!! I love it... I nearly wet meself reading that part. lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Yeah, I was thinking that I was alluding to myself being able to cut through the lies of porkbarrel spending... but it turns out that it is a tag-line that Donnie Baker uses.
I swear I'll be pissed if I ever get sued for using it.

So, what do you think of the Norway Lights?
Pretty interesting case.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by jkrog08

You see, the problem I have with this is that in order to do so, you have to call about 4 Governmental Organizations, possibly many more, liars...and to boot, come to the conclusions that the Russians actually knew that this UFO was going to do this ahead of time....

Seriously man. We have been lied to for centuries by our governments. Do you really think they won''t lie together? Is that really so hard to believe? We elect professional liars. THat is what the se people do. to trust a politician is to trust a thief. Both steal from you, both lie about it.. a group of thieves together?... I would sooner believe that 4 or more governmental bodies get together to lie to people than I would believe Santa isnt real.
You want to see a collaborative governmental lie effort to paradigm the rest? Environmental talks.. copenhagen.. circa.. about now

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

"...and to boot, come to the conclusions that the Russians actually knew that this UFO was going to do this ahead of time in order to prewarn the area in question that the UFO was going to do this." ... or something like that (you cut some of it out before responding to it and I didn't want to recite it verbatim).

Occams Razor.

The theory proposed here is incredibly complicated.

Rocket Launch works pretty well.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

well dispite my previous post, I do believe the first one we saw was a missile that screwed up. Its not the first time. My question though, Considering this new find, this is the second screw up by the russians. THey denied launching at first, then admitted later.. and even had a little piece of paper to 'prove' so. Fine. so be it.. What is making all these test missiles screw up so brilliantly? physics and chemistry. fine.. what is causing all these malfunctions. Perhaps this new find is more relative to the spinning missiles than we dare, or care to give credit to... Look, Im just throwing that out there.. Im not so far on the left. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Oh. believe it or not, I was taking into consideration that the russians knew before hand it was going to show up

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Personally I would be more inclined to believe that the Russians didn't want to admit to it because the spiral was SO perfect that it literally gives their secrets away.
This is supposed to be cutting edge crap. A manueverable ICBM.... Well guess what, a clever man could likely determine exactly how it flies by looking at those photos.

The interesting thing becomes "What if the Russians DIDN'T admit to it at all."

Well, then it becomes a wormhole.
People freak out.

I'll bet the Russians are pretty pissed about it, actually.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join