It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

no simulation is perfect and cannot emulate 'real world' in every detail, but you must admit that similarity is very obvious

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LOL I am stunned and amazed,(similar to shocked and awed) that all things seem to come back to some alien invasion of some sort or another. We need to begin again, not in the sense of starting over from scratch but at least begin to rethink some of our past teachings. maybe we missed somthing maybe we slipperry soaped the ideas (its been done in science repeatedly). We all know here that aliens or other beings have and still do walk amonst us. Listen to Carl Sagan flatland. Now it is time to revolt against our system and start a new one: We are ok the system sucks.
BTW if you want to contradict my point it is pointless because the revoloution has begun it is only to guide the direction of it

Spoken from the dislexic one

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff OP. I just can't believe how they're not making this to be the huge deal that it is. When I ask people if they heard about the spiral in Norway they look at me dubiously. I can't believe this isn't the topic of every conversation out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Fascinating stuff OP. I just can't believe how they're not making this to be the huge deal that it is. When I ask people if they heard about the spiral in Norway they look at me dubiously. I can't believe this isn't the topic of every conversation out there.

Right RamsOnTop.

In the place where I live, time ago, some important national TV channels and newspapers were limited to laugh on this "event" and defining it only a "bizarre and likeable game of lights"!

....................................The mediatic darkness..................................

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Interesting OP just to add there is A documented case where the Norweigen Navy tracked a USO and then pinned it in. It some how got away bit they said it was large and travelling at high speeds. I think there is a documentary on the history channel regarding this matter, seems to alot of things happening over in Norway.

Thanks again OP I will watch the vids when I get home

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Where are all the DEBUNKERS on this thread???? Ready and waiting to shoot down any and all intelligent conversation and exploration of ideas with their "search for the truth"????? I have been witness to some of the phenomenon in this video. And to some skeptics and debunkers even when you show them hard evidence or "truth" they choose not accept it hoping for a more rational explanation. Some revert back to the dogmas of religions to explain the unexplained, in a crude attempt to make sense of thier reality. When something like Hessdalen comes along it shakes these weak people to their very core. And the walls that they have errected to protect themsleves come crashing down. I just wish I could see thier faces when this happens. As some who claim to know more than the avergage idiot out walking the street who watches hours of mindelss sitcoms and reality shows, really is no different.

While this explanation of the Norway Spiral makes more sense than the official story, some are still waiting and searching the nooks and crannies of the internet for some small bit of info that will lead to the holy grail, arc of the covenant, lost alien bodies, the remains of jesus, TR3B schematics, where QUETZALCOATL will return and the city of Atlantis. And the only place you can find this stuff is on the internet according to some debunkers. After a quick search if the is no eivendence for these people their minds are then closed, never to be opened to creativity and imagination. Words are one thing to say I am not like that.... but actions are far more powerful then words. If what you do is the opposite of what you say, what you say really means nothing. Because deep down these people cannot admit to being wrong...they must always be right. Or some visit sites like ATS and see thread like this one, then claim there is no hard evidence and then go looking on news sites they bash for hiding the "truth".

"When you come to a conclusion according to a gospel your mind is made up, therefor you have ceased to learn" - Bruce Lee

"Science is a religion make no mistake about, it takes as much faith to believe in science as it does to believe in religion"-Vine Deloria

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Something definately fishy is going on for sure...never did buy that stupid rocket story either....

Next few years are yet to bring more to the open for all of us, despite the frikin' elites...

Lets sit back and continue watching the show....

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopllyte

So you are not disappointed here's your first skeptic still to look at all the videos but if these things appear so often why are the pics videos so POOR!
from what i have seen so far anyway.

Blurry zoom's of lights in the distance if you have seen one really good shot
please tell me were to find it before boredom sets in

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopllyte
Where are all the DEBUNKERS on this thread???? Ready and waiting to shoot down any and all intelligent conversation and exploration of ideas with their "search for the truth"????? I have been witness to some of the phenomenon in this video. And to some skeptics and debunkers even when you show them hard evidence or "truth" they choose not accept it hoping for a more rational explanation. Some revert back to the dogmas of religions to explain the unexplained, in a crude attempt to make sense of thier reality. When something like Hessdalen comes along it shakes these weak people to their very core. And the walls that they have errected to protect themsleves come crashing down. I just wish I could see thier faces when this happens. As some who claim to know more than the avergage idiot out walking the street who watches hours of mindelss sitcoms and reality shows, really is no different.

While this explanation of the Norway Spiral makes more sense than the official story, some are still waiting and searching the nooks and crannies of the internet for some small bit of info that will lead to the holy grail, arc of the covenant, lost alien bodies, the remains of jesus, TR3B schematics, where QUETZALCOATL will return and the city of Atlantis. And the only place you can find this stuff is on the internet according to some debunkers. After a quick search if the is no eivendence for these people their minds are then closed, never to be opened to creativity and imagination. Words are one thing to say I am not like that.... but actions are far more powerful then words. If what you do is the opposite of what you say, what you say really means nothing. Because deep down these people cannot admit to being wrong...they must always be right. Or some visit sites like ATS and see thread like this one, then claim there is no hard evidence and then go looking on news sites they bash for hiding the "truth".

"When you come to a conclusion according to a gospel your mind is made up, therefor you have ceased to learn" - Bruce Lee

"Science is a religion make no mistake about, it takes as much faith to believe in science as it does to believe in religion"-Vine Deloria

Wow that is a pretty seething commentary you got there, did a skeptic kill your dog? A lot of your remarks on a Debunker can easily be said about a Truther too. 2 sides of a coin really. I have seen many instances where logic was ignored in order to keep the fantasy alive. When I see that I may chuckle to myself, however I certainly have no problem refraining from slinging insults and throwing a tantrum. If you actually get angry that someone does not share your point of view, then maybe look in the mirror before paint a boat load of people with the "refuse to be wrong" brush.

In regards to the topic at hand, I keep an open mind, and consider all evidence presented. Currently I think it is a missile launch gone wrong. I thankfully reserve the right to change my mind at any time I feel.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is why I love this site. You read Hyper-demensional Portal Area over Hessdalen and say hey you know what, sounds impossible but there may be something to it. I skipped over this waiting until I was ready to fall in.
OK I'll bite....then
Glad I did, so thanks. I'll let the heavyweights swoop in with critical counterpoint and of course consider and weigh that. Right now this is pretty heavy!
I know that the poles, the oceans and within the earth are too secreted. Considering the amount of investigation we put into space travel we have explored little under oceans and inside caves of the earth. Like the moon it is to me ...deliberate so suspicious because of that alone.
I'll go one better I think all the planets are satellites and all hollow...but people say I am crazy so there is no harm done.
There are so many sightings of space ships above and around the earth they should be sighted all over the place upon landing...yet we don't see them. Almost as if they are not really interested in us.
I've thought, for the past year only...they are going in and out of earth. UFO trackers, recording eyewitness and radar sightings deduced this may be the case, due to a voluminous number of sighting on a trajectory to and from the poles.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread regarding the woolly mammoth earlier so apologies to anyone who has seen it. I am blown away that it may apply here. It is a reoccurring theme in my mind. I have not read any Jules Verne either! lol RE Hollow Earth

www.unexplainedstuff.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's funny the more information that shows that the "failed Russian missile" is not the cause of the spiral in Norway is causing people to jump on the bandwagon now saying "Yeah I never believed it was the missile in the first place!" blah blah blah. You know what? About 75% of people in the Norway spiral threads kept giving me s**t for debunking (or in their words 'trying to debunk') the missile excuse.

But now people are coming forward with more information, and others are doing their own research (for once) and figuring out that this 'failed missile excuse' is crap. Seriously, it just goes to show you how people love to start arguments for fun here on ATS, and it's ridiculous. I knew I was right when I originally said the failed missile excuse was not true and that even if a missile did fail, that it was a separate event from the spiral.

I'm not pointing out anyone in particular, you know who you are.

Anyway, back on topic. It's good to see some information supporting the more plausible theories out there (something ET) about the spiral over Norway. You know we tend to want to believe these things, but sometimes our brains and our peers try and rationalize that it's just 'too out there' to be true. Well we all know that so much is hidden from us, it's honestly not too hard to believe that there is ET life on this Earth, let alone that they travel back and forth from here to other places in this universe (any maybe others).

Yes we should all deny ignorance, but denying everything because it's the popular vote, so to speak, is stupid. Think for yourselves, that's all I have to say.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
After watching this interesting show, I came away with the distinct impression that it will end up being caused by particles from the solar wind, the earths magnetic field, and the high concentration of metals in the area. That is an area where the Aura Borealis occurs, so its an area where the solar wind enters through the Earths Magnetic field. It only seems natural to me that this could in some way charge the metals and create something along the lines of a big capacitor. Basically a type of Earth Lights.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I Agreed.

highly penetrating considerations and..... highly originals.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
These are photos of the aurora borealis, in some it appears flames are shooting out the earths center.

AURORA BOREALIS

www.youtube.com... Northern Lights BBC Program (Talk)
www.youtube.com... Aurora Borealis From Space

and Hammerfest is the Northernmost town in the world with a population over a thousand people. Svalbard has 20,000 a year going through it's airport and you don't leave the house without a gun as you will run into a polar bear Why all the interest. There is even an American University there. "Svalbard is life" youtube has great videos of all these places...On the google earth just off these coasts is where I think something is likely to be. Because of temperatures being bearable and all the isolated open water. The Rotarians started in this area! Come on, we're at the poles! Rotarians? Anyway....

We can't get satellite pictures right over the poles...always some long winded explanations why we can't, why it looks like that- seriously Kodak shouldn't have any problem getting pictures, let alone Nasa...but somehow this is impossible. Hmmm?

Found this in the litter...warning loud music
GIANT HOLES IN THE EARTH
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lets get the facts straight. Town with a population of under 100 people. Lights seen in the sky for years materializing into solid state objects made of Scandium (Used partly by the Russians for building fighter jets) -Referenced from the video. Moving at speeds up to a recorded 30,000 km/h. Correct me if I am wrong, and if you want to debunk this then jump in at any time - The lights could not be of alien orgin, all of those photo/video/frequency recordings and evidence have nothing to do with anything technological or biosynthetical...why should we listen to these scientists.... they only went to University and College to get a degree...they shouldn't question this...nope........no this evidence is infinitesimal.....I think.

Please remove yourself from this discussion if you cannot draw conclusions on what this really is. This is Alien Technology and one of the best demonstations of it on video I have personally ever seen before. Now let's figure out how to reproduce it. 3/4 of that town moved away, now I wonder what is really going on there.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Paradox.]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmguinness

If you keep looking at the trees, you will never see the forest.

Ufos and strange cattle mutilations have been spotted in new mexico and colorado for decades, yet the phenomena always gets "explained" with mundane explanations.

Ufos have been spotted at the indo-chineese border for decades, there is a strange military presence there, compromising both countries, warning people away, etc..yet its no big deal.

Ufos have been spotted in the bermuda triangle and dragon triangle for decades along with space/time distortions, ships and planes disappearing, etc...yet only the "believers" believe while the "skeptics" offer mundane explanations and say its no big deal.

Spirals in norway along with ufo activity...no big deal cause it was a russian missle launch gone bad. If that is true, then why have so many scientists converged there for so long?

Haahaa. You gotta wonder who the crazy people are! You gotta wonder who is dellusional and who keeps refusing the evidence...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

There is nothing in that video to suggest that these are of extraterrestrial origins, which is why the scientists are similarly not saying that they are. If you actually watched it, they did a spectral analysis of the object and found that it contained dust and particles of scandium. Of course hardcore UFO believers will grasp at any straws they can find, and throw all scientific objectivity right out the window, right?

BTW, if you do not like what I have to say, simple because I do not believe the same way you do, then you are free to hit my ignore button, but until you are a MOD on this forum you have no right to tell me where or what I can post on it...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by mmmguinness

If you keep looking at the trees, you will never see the forest.

Ufos and strange cattle mutilations have been spotted in new mexico and colorado for decades, yet the phenomena always gets "explained" with mundane explanations.

Ufos have been spotted at the indo-chineese border for decades, there is a strange military presence there, compromising both countries, warning people away, etc..yet its no big deal.

Ufos have been spotted in the bermuda triangle and dragon triangle for decades along with space/time distortions, ships and planes disappearing, etc...yet only the "believers" believe while the "skeptics" offer mundane explanations and say its no big deal.

Spirals in norway along with ufo activity...no big deal cause it was a russian missle launch gone bad. If that is true, then why have so many scientists converged there for so long?

Haahaa. You gotta wonder who the crazy people are! You gotta wonder who is dellusional and who keeps refusing the evidence...

Who is refusing evidence? I welcome it with open arms. So we got some interesting Youtube videos..great, maybe there will be more of this, and we can continue to peel the onion skin back. Currently I am not at a point where I am going to trade the cow for the beans just yet. Maybe you are, and have sold the farm long ago. I don't judge you on that choice.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by mmmguinness]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
We can't get satellite pictures right over the poles...always some long winded explanations why we can't, why it looks like that- seriously Kodak shouldn't have any problem getting pictures, let alone Nasa...but somehow this is impossible. Hmmm?

There are satellites in Polar orbit, but there are not many because they are not as useful as ones in orbit over the populated areas of the planet. They are also more expensive to put into orbit do to the extra delta-v required to put them into the proper orbit attitude. So if you are expecting to see the satellites that are used for Google maps doing polar runs, not going to happen, as their focus is mapping areas of high population.

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Found this in the litter...warning loud music
GIANT HOLES IN THE EARTH

Man-made mines, and sink holes have what to do with the topic?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join