It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Wow, just wow.

What more can I say?

Perhaps I will leave for Hessdalen for my holidays

Very exciting, I will watch the videos now.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This thread is not about the Norway spiral event but about the “Hessdalen Phenomena”. There is a link between Hessdalen and Tromso spiral?
I don't know.

However, about the connection and the “Rocket Theory” of the Norway spiral, this is my personal opinion:

To make a test of New intercontinental missile is a thing very very serious one and the Russians have safety procedures of higher degree and very very elevating.

Even a single little one error in these procedures can provoke the failure of a cost plan billions of dollars, ten years of searches, diplomatic or military repercussions and consequences of enormous capacity...

Then, Some rules if indeed you have the necessity to test your new SLBM (ICBM) missile. First of all, you ignite the fuse and escapes and after, if you do not want to make to burst a third atomic conflict:

You cannot make the test of a missile over an other Country.

You cannot make the test of a missile near the borders of an other Country.

You cannot make the test of a missile above a Country of the NATO.

If you lose the control of the missile you must self-destroy it within the borders of your Country.

If you lose the control of the missile you must absolutely recover wreckages (all the wreckages) within least time.

If you make the test of a missile over an other Country, this is a deliberated threat.

If you make the test over a country of the NATO, you risks an immediate act of retaliation.

A friendly advice to the supporters of the "Rocket Theory": you must hold the children far from fireworks next christmas!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

i noticed the blue beam affect mentioned in this documentary but not the overall spiral....

just my 2 pence....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopllyte

The thing with this well made documentary, and phenomena is that it is researched by actual scientists and experts.

There is also different kinds of scientific proof and documents of the phenomena by various independent scientific communities in different countries.

So, there is nothing to debunk, it's a truly fascinating phenomena that I'm happy to have had the chance to read about again, Thanks to OP!

This is how all strange phenomena should be investigated, properly in scientific methods and no running around with sticks and stones.

And this being a link to the Norway Spiral? Come on it cant be more far fetched than that. Can we stick to the real subject here please?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sambell]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sambell]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
This thread is not about the Norway spiral event but about the “Hessdalen Phenomena”. There is a link between Hessdalen and Tromso spiral?
I don't know.

Well in that case should you not have added your thoughts to existing threads on the subject?

However, about the connection and the “Rocket Theory” of the Norway spiral, this is my personal opinion:

To make a test of New intercontinental missile is a thing very very serious one and the Russians have safety procedures of higher degree and very very elevating.

Even a single little one error in these procedures can provoke the failure of a cost plan billions of dollars, ten years of searches, diplomatic or military repercussions and consequences of enormous capacity...

Then, Some rules if indeed you have the necessity to test your new SLBM (ICBM) missile. First of all, you ignite the fuse and escapes and after, if you do not want to make to burst a third atomic conflict:

You cannot make the test of a missile over an other Country.

You cannot make the test of a missile near the borders of an other Country.

You cannot make the test of a missile above a Country of the NATO.

If you lose the control of the missile you must self-destroy it within the borders of your Country.

If you lose the control of the missile you must absolutely recover wreckages (all the wreckages) within least time.

If you make the test of a missile over an other Country, this is a deliberated threat.

If you make the test over a country of the NATO, you risks an immediate act of retaliation.

Well since all that is your personal opinion, it must be international law huh?

You can't just make your own stuff up and claim that it to be fact, do you actually know the international laws of missile tests?

Remember North Korea's resent tests? They were launched over the ocean in international waters.

Even China has tested their rockets and missiles over international waters

So have a guess where this recent Russian test was performed?

International waters! Whodathunkit!

A friendly advice to the supporters of the "Rocket Theory": you must hold the children far from fireworks next christmas!

Thanks for the friendly reminder, It's lucky we have people like you keeping us and our children safe.......

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Little wolverine or wolf cub, as always, your "dialectic claws" are blunted!

"De minimis non curat Praetor"

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Is that all you got? a pathetic ad hominem attack and a Latin phrase labeling yourself as someone of importance?

Got tickets on yourself much?

[edit on 17/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I have heard it said that what is observed in the hessdalen area may be another dimension/universe...I wish I could vacation there sometime; maybe when I win the lottery this saturday

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell

And this being a link to the Norway Spiral? Come on it cant be more far fetched than that. Can we stick to the real subject here please?

Is this a sincere comment? Do you feel that "it cant be more far fetched than that"? Why the limitation? Are you afraid of change? Change is inevitable regardless of your opinion.

This (the blue spiral in the OP videos) is connected and forevermore a part of the "real" subject simply because I see it to be so. One could also note that others in this thread see the videos in a similar perspective as I.

Is the blue spiral in the OP videos the effect of a similar cause that occurred recently in Norway? I am open to all possibilities.

You are under no obligation whatsoever to discuss, ignore and or accept the spiral phenomenon similarities.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
Just finished watching the videos and I have to say thank you very much OP. I have been skeptical of such things in the past and never did I imagine I would find such testimony and actual research conducted. I have been humbled by this. I hope the funding for this endeavor doesn't stop and one day they will be able to tell us exactly what is happening their.

Cheers

First, to Imagir: Thank you for bringing this video to our attention. This is what we need to get people beyond simply believing or skepticism into a examination of the true nature of this phenomena. Of course, the PTB know that trigger point very well, and aren't about to let the situation to every proceed in that slippery-slope direction.

Note, the technique used in the video: They did not mention UFOs or go gushing about ETs, but that possibility comes to the mind of the viewer on their own as a not unthinkable possibility. Great strategy! That type of presentation flies in the face of what the publiic is usually presented with from the MSM and sensationalistic entertainment. These videos need to be kept prominently within the domains of ATS.

Little known in current discussions of strange aerial phenomena are two aspects of those types of investigations that were done long ago, and probably today are almost forgotten. First, in the 60's the air force equiped some of their fighter's gun cameras with a light grating that broke down the spectrum such as shown in the video. Reports of that AF program were downplayed by the military and nothing of any substance was revealed about the results.

Second, and most importantly, an "unofficial" group of scientists was supposedly self-assembled in those days and ventured to Colorado to study the phenomena from an isolated location with scientific instruments. Supposedly, and scant details are in some of the older UFO books, they made startling discoveries, but exact details as would expected from a group of scientific investigators were never released.

Science can be the key, but the government blocks the keyhole.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

An open mind can help to make steps ahead and to confront us with what it is found beyond the veil of our current Knowledge.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Imagir]

Guess what happens when a person's mind is too open? The person's brain falls out and judging by some of the responses here I'd say we have an epidemic of brains bouncing on the floor.

For the people who 'choose' to believe the fantastical instead of basing their decision on the evidence at hand, can I ask you if you even watched Donhuangenaro's computer simulation video on page 1 of this thread? Doesn't it look convincing to you? Or let me guess, Don must be a paid government agent cunningly putting us off the scent because we all know this site is watched by the CIA/MIB/NWO/FBI/MI5 e.c.t (if I worked for those groups I'd certainly visit here, for a good laugh though, nothing else)

It's like people have a pure desire to believe the most outlandish explanation despite evidence to the contrary. I agree it's fun to let the mind wander into the bizzare but let's keep a grip on reality eh'?

I also believe the younger you are the more impressionable you are to suggestion and the like, not everyone of course but a lot, that's something that is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Thanks for you comment.

And Thanks for the news of "scientist in Colorado". There is something like Hessdalen in Colorado to analyze?

As you said surely science alredy know and can give the answer, but "behind the throne there is someting unknown more powerful than the king"!

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't know anything about the Colorado case but with the Hessdalen case there's quite a few papers published, and rebuttals:

scholar.google.com...

The rebuttals are really good. I know it sounds strange saying that on a UFO forum (although maybe not if someone buys into sceptics all being disinfo agents
). The rebuttals point out methodological flaws in some of the earlier tests, but also come to the conclusion that the phenomena is still worthy of study, just that the methodology should be improved, with arguments for how to improve it. Although the publicly available rebuttals were published by a scientist appointed as an independent oversight by the Italian contributors of the project.

I spent some time going through the publicly available papers last night. Really good example of how things can inch forwards through critical analysis and published data/methodologies. The fact that it can be falsified is good, because what's left matters, and there's a goldmine of info in there about their setups, equipment etc. so others can learn from it too.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Open mind do not mean fool or stupid.

Open mind means to be open to discover what is, at this moment, unexplicable yet.

Main task of science (and not only of the science) is to venture like a pioneer in unknowned places never discovered before and not to remain to hunting butterflies in the house garden.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
LOL yall made JEFF RENSE this morning with this post .
Way to go ...
Just thought I would let you all know ..

rense.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Great thread S & F.

Does anyone find similarities to the "snake" UFO's witnessed in Mexico? I think they may be of the same phenomena.

If you search youtube videos for snake ufo you will find quite a few.

Here is one. The action starts at .30 sec.

www.youtube.com...

I also think that it is possible these entities are more energy animalistic UFO's.

Think about the new discoveries of fish down deep, deep in the ocean. New life and animals we never new existed.

Why can't we have energy type animals living in the skys?

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
LOL yall made JEFF RENSE this morning with this post .
Way to go ...
Just thought I would let you all know ..

rense.com...

Thanks for this news.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think the things said at the end of the Hessdalen documentary is the key really. If we can understand how the Hessdalen lights work and replicate it, the dirty fuels we're using now will become obsolete. We'd be buzzing around the stars in no time
Seriously, a new era for mankind could begin.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

An open mind can help to make steps ahead and to confront us with what it is found beyond the veil of our current Knowledge.

It's like people have a pure desire to believe the most outlandish explanation despite evidence to the contrary. I agree it's fun to let the mind wander into the bizzare but let's keep a grip on reality eh'?

This "desire" goes both ways. One may desire to believe in the outlandish/fringe because it appeals to their perception and one may also desire to believe in the most obvious explanation that one's society depicts. Either way in this specific situation you have someone leaning rather than standing their own. It is very efficient to observe the 'event' as it is (the isness, or it simply is) without layering beliefs, values, conditions and or speculation upon an already fragile situation.

You are correct in that the majority of humans are susceptible to the human condition.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Stupidly hit reply instead of edit. Ignore.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join