It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes. I completely agree. the physics and chemistry point to greatly at the entire thing being a rocket. I completely agree, and will even say that is what it was. But.. how else can one play the devils advocate if not taking both sides/?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
all in all mate, there are far more important things to discuss beyond new missile tech that went wrong.. stuff like this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Oh yeah, we're in complete agreement there.
If we are to look at the physics and chemistry of it... no doubt it wasn't extraterrestrial... since when do UFOs create rocket-looking contrails?

UFOs tend to leave very little behind in regards to propulsion secrets.

Chicago Ohare was the latest one that comes to mind... but only because it created a punch hole in the clouds.

As far as the OP's main story though, what do you think of the "Norway Lights?"

I'm sorry to drag out the spiral crap, guys. I was just trying to get that out of the way. So we can get to the apparent focus of the thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have looked over the computer simulations, and I have questions for the rocket camp.

In the video the white spiral is created by the propulsion drive and the rocket is "failing" and spinning around in a circle.

Why is the rocket creating a double spiral?

And why is the spiral at the top equally proportionate with the bottom, like we are looking directly at it in the center? There is no “compression” on the upper rings.

It appears as if there is no distortion of perspective at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

Alright, this is the last time I'm going to post anything in regards to the Norway Spiral... in any thread.

The white spiral was NOT the propulsion of the rocket. The simulations presented explaining this thing were illustrating how the rocket had a leak from the side. The blue spiral you see is the fuel coming out the back end..

The white spiral is what is spewing out the side of it.

It is flying through the air in a corkscrew manner and the spray out of the side is creating the infamous spiral...

The "black hole" at the end of the video comes when all that is being jettisoned from the side is gone and the spiral disappears from the center outward.

Now... on to the official explanations of the Norway Lights.
I don't agree with the idea that this is Swamp Gas.
Swamp Gas couldn't be clocked on radar at such extreme speeds.

Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

So, you are proposing two leaks then? There was one on each side of the rocket distributing equal amounts of "white stuff". I question if this was actually "failed" or designed then to do this.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
First who said the documentary is proof of ET's? No one did. The OP was just relating some things with the documentary.

Second, no one told you 'where or what' you can say/post.

I believe that it was the person I typed the response to:

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Paradox.

See…

I think you're the one with the problem to be honest. You brought up how you feel you are being 'silenced' or whatever,

Which I was being told to do:

Originally posted by Paradox.
Please remove yourself from this discussion if you cannot draw conclusions on what this really is. This is Alien Technology and one of the best demonstations of it on video I have personally ever seen before. Now let's figure out how to reproduce it. 3/4 of that town moved away, now I wonder what is really going on there.

So basically none of that was geared toward your post…

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's a really interesting video, but as others have pointed out, isn't really linked with the Norway missile at all. If what those scientists produce stands up to scrutiny as a phenomena it's amazing. I imagine it will take a lot (it should do given the enormity of the implications), and people are going to be very sceptical about it. But with people spending months gathering data and publishing it, if there turns out to be anything to it, the data and methodology survives the severest of scrutiny, it will constitute proof.

There's actually a fair amount of freely available papers written by some of the people in the doc, and responses via Google Scholar:

scholar.google.com...

There's some bedtime reading

[edit on 16-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
Either way, the two most noted, and strong arguments are visitors and predators. Only skeptical conspiracy theorists have attributed cattle mutilations to government black ops

Yes, you are correct that many of the mutilations are in fact due to predators; however, the person I was specifically responding to was talking about incidences in New Mexico. I believe that the Sheriff in New Mexico (Deluce I believe) is the one who believes that much of those cases are government radiation tracking. They are the ones who have found military gear in the fields near the mutilation sites.

There is no evidence of this having anything to do with aliens...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hey, could you post a link describing the accounts of military gear being found in the same fields as cattle mutilations?
That would be very interesting indeed!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

Alright, THIS is the last time...

Imagine a vector thrusting rocket counter-balanced by a leak on ONE side of the rocket.

The result is a corkscrew pattern rocket.

Eludes defense shields and as a bonus achieves tremendous velocity.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Absum!

Alright, THIS is the last time...

Imagine a vector thrusting rocket counter-balanced by a leak on ONE side of the rocket.

The result is a corkscrew pattern rocket.

Eludes defense shields and as a bonus achieves tremendous velocity.

I totally understand the corkscrew pattern and the velocity bonus. However you are proposing a single leak to offset the motion. If you look over the video it clearly shows that the "white" leak MUST be on two sides in order to create the double spiral. Do you see that? It can not be leaking from one side and create a double spiral.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

First who said the documentary is proof of ET's? No one did. The OP was just relating some things with the documentary.

Second, no one told you 'where or what' you can say/post.

I believe that it was the person I typed the response to:

reply to post by Paradox.

See…

I think you're the one with the problem to be honest. You brought up how you feel you are being 'silenced' or whatever,

Which I was being told to do:

Originally posted by Paradox.
Please remove yourself from this discussion if you cannot draw conclusions on what this really is. This is Alien Technology and one of the best demonstations of it on video I have personally ever seen before. Now let's figure out how to reproduce it. 3/4 of that town moved away, now I wonder what is really going on there.

So basically none of that was geared toward your post…

My bad. I apologize for basically attacking a post that wasn't directed towards me. I guess I felt like I had to defend the guy but I hadn't realized he had said all that (I must looked over that specific post otherwise I wouldn't have made the comments I did).

On topic though... I never said, nor do I think, that the spiral in Norway has to do with 'UFO's' but I do believe it could be something extraterrestrial. No I don't have proof, but we're all allowed to think what we want, so be it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Here is some stuff I found online about it after a quick search:

Cattle Mutilation Theories
Retired New Mexico State Police Officer Gabe Valdez was involved in the investigation of mutilations from the “ground floor.” He was the first official on the scene in countless incidents in the Dulce area from the late 1970s to the late ’80s. He has showed me firsthand evidence collected in the field, including something resembling radar chaff which was spread around a field at a mutilation scene–some of the pieces were actually stuffed in the animal’s mouth. He also found a gas mask and surgical instruments at other sites. In 2000, Valdez was hired by the National Institute For Discovery Science to contribute to its report on the phenomenon. He concluded that the cattle may be part of a covert experiment to track diseases in livestock. Independent researcher Ted Oliphant, who spent a few years in law enforcement in another mutilation hotspot–Fyffe, Alabama–came to basically the same conclusion after years of study. Chris O’Brien, while not wedded to the theory, remarks that it would account for much of the observed evidence during his years in southern Colorado.

The same State Trooper:

Some stuff from Wiki:

Both federal investigations were preceded (and followed, to some extent) by a state level investigation carried out by enforcement officials in New Mexico. This investigation reported finding evidence that some mutilated animals had been tranquilized and treated with an anti-coagulant prior to their mutilation. It also contended that alleged surgical techniques performed during mutilations had become 'more professional' over time. However, officers in charge were unable to determine responsibility or motive.
The ATF investigation was headed by ATF Agent Donald Flickinger. The New Mexico investigation was headed by Officer Gabriel L Veldez of the New Mexico Police, with the assistance of Cattle Inspector Jim Dyad and Officer Howard Johnston of the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish.

Additionally, a 2002 NIDS report relates the eyewitness testimony of two Cache County, Utah police officers. The area had seen many unusual cattle deaths, and ranchers had organized armed patrols to surveil the unmarked aircraft which they claimed were associated with the livestock deaths. The police witnesses claim to have encountered several men in an unmarked U.S. Army helicopter in 1976 at a small community airport in Cache County. The witnesses asserted that after this heated encounter, cattle mutilations in the region ceased for about five years.
Biochemist Colm Kelleher, who has investigated several purported mutilations first-hand, argues that the mutilations are most likely a clandestine U.S. Government effort to track the spread of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy ("mad cow disease") and related diseases, such as scrapie.
Theories of government involvement in cattle mutilation have been further fueled by "black helicopter" sightings near mutilation sites. On April 8, 1979, three police officers in Dulce, New Mexico reported a mysterious aircraft which resembled a U.S. military helicopter hovering around a site following a wave of mutilation which claimed 16 cows. On July 15, 1974, two unregistered helicopters, a white helicopter and a black twin-engine aircraft, opened fire on Robert Smith Jr. while he was driving his tractor on his farm in Honey Creek, Iowa. This attack followed a rash of mutilations in the area and across the nearby border in Nebraska. The reports of "helicopter" involvement have been used to explained why some cattle appear to have been "dropped" from considerable heights.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Cool.
Aside from the fact that all of that is hearsay, it is still interesting!
Lots of folks have reported seeing helicopters on the scene during the moments the mutilations were believed to have occured.

They must have some pretty nice surgical setups on those helicopters.
Not to mention some pretty nice helicopters in general. Pretty quiet. Pretty stable.

Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Great movie.

I can't help but compare it to James Gillilands ranch over in Washington. He too has fly-overs constantly and has done the old laser pointer thing to get them to respond back.

Maybe there are certain places on Earth that serve as portals, where the geologic and perhaps atmospheric conditions cause these craft to become uncloaked. Why else would they appear in such numbers in certain places?

Interesting to ponder, at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am not sure that its hearsay considering that it was actual evidence taken as part of an official FBI, ATF, and State Police investigation. Cattle mutilation is akin to cattle rustling, which is still a felony in many US states, and making those locations and the evidence collected part of official crime scenes.

The surgery was not necessarily done on the helicopters, the cows could have been tranqued, carried off, operated on, and the remains dumped back near the collection location. Maybe you guys can explain how the FBI found Tranquilizers and Coagulants were used in several cases, considering that it was supposedly done by aliens, wolves, or Bot flies? How does a wolf get the body of a cow up in a tree?

We are getting rather off topic though, maybe we should go to a new thread with this stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
IMO the "Norway hyperdimensional spiral" is a Blue Beam Project's hologram and in the video that was posted on You Tube we can see the light beam coming from the ground (east of spiral). Probably the secret world government is making some tests with public reaction just in case of the Anunnaki returns...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
great find my friend..... thanks

S&F

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
great find my friend..... thanks

S&F

Thank you Mcrom!

I was waiting for your comment.

new topics