It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Norway is not new to this kind of inexplicable phenomena.
After the spectacular misterious Spiral in skies of Tromso, my attention unavoidably has gone towards to the which one phenomena that from beyond twenty years undoubtedly is the “inexplicable phenomenon” most followed scientifically: “The lights of Hessdalen”, in Norway, for the study of that which, at the moment, maybe is the higher density area of UFOs in the world.
Whitnesses and some reserchers claim that there is some underground ET base in Hessdalen, which someones describe as a “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” or “Stargate.”

From the beginning of December 1981, from the areas around the valley of Hessdalen, the Oyongen lake and Alen, were brought back hundred of observations of UFOs. The witnesses had spoken about strange luminous phenomena for which nobody, neither profane neither experts, had been able to offer a satisfactory explanation.
Scientists from all the world have monitored, analyzed and verified what happens in skies of Norway from the beginning of years' 80.

And it is still…. Alive!

Many instrumental analysis, searches on the ground, scientific hypotheses and least certainties or no certainty.

Many testimonies of in broad daylight regarding UFOs sightings come from the inhabitants of the region with indeed impressive descriptions (great objects in the shape of sigar that hovering over the valley), but also many scientific scientists, analysts and photographers have brought back this kind of sights.

The phenomena began to appear like lights of various largeness and intensity, that they flew between the mountains. Frequently they appeared to south, moved with a wide fan of speed, were stopped instantaneously, they went up quickly in the sky or they laterally jumped, with unusual aerial maneuvers and to accelerate until 100,000 Km/h.

Many of the objects did not have a shape clearly defined but others were described like ovoidals with some kind of “window”. Other witnesses supported to have seen like sigar objects or disks, often with a species of strange diffuse brightness. In almost every case a single object for time, and without some audible sound. The inhabitants of Hessdalen and the narrow area, like for example the Oyongen lake, since bring back the 1981 testimonies from the eminently ufologic character that are not only limited to the description of blurred spheres of light but also of objects clearly structured of several forms and solid shape: flying discs, triangles, ovoidals and sigars…

It seems indeed that over Hessdalen, in Norway, there is one Ufo “hot spot” or an “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” or “Stargate.”

Very interesting documentary – People and reserchers claim there is some underground ET base in Hessdalen, Norway.
What it makes an huge impression are the accurate and reliable testimonies of the witnesses and the analisys of world-wide scientists.

Please watch all.
Enjoy.

source
www.hessdalen.org...

www.hessdalen.org...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Imagir]

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Much more believable then the bogus rocket theory.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
those were amazing videos and Im surprised a lot more people havent commented on this.....

Im sure jkrog will have some kind of input. Ive never heard of this before but this have definatley caught my interest.....thanks for sharing.....

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

those were amazing videos and Im surprised a lot more people havent commented on this.....

Im sure jkrog will have some kind of input. Ive never heard of this before but this have definatley caught my interest.....thanks for sharing.....

Thanks booda.

In my opinion HESSDALEN is the REAL UFO Phenomenon, because besides the numerous testimonies and witnesess of sights UFO from inhabitants of the entire region, all the phenomena on the entire area are constantly monitored and watched 24h/24h by Twenty Years from stations of survey of scientists and physicists University, and... military, .

And no explanation….yet...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This reminds me of the secret underwater US facility in the Bermudas called AUTEC.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great find!!!

Note that in one of the videos (3-4) an image captured a BLUE spiral trail (tail/path?) of the phenomenon. Where have we seen that before? The blue spiral (in my opinion) looks strikingly similar to the recent Norway spiral occurrence.

Also note that one of the men in the videos (older gentlemen) mentioned that this phenomenon does not have to be believed to be one way or the other but it MUST be studied and recognized! He was spot on and we (humans) MUST take the UFO/alien phenomenon in the same method. To not believe it is tit or tat but that it simply exists.

This was well worth the 50 minute viewing. Thank you!

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Great find!!!

Note that in one of the videos (3-4) an image captured a BLUE spiral trail (tail/path?) of the phenomenon. Where have we seen that before? The blue spiral (in my opinion) looks strikingly similar to the recent Norway spiral occurrence.

Also note that one of the men in the videos (older gentlemen) mentioned that this phenomenon does not have to be believed to be one way or the other but it MUST be studied and recognized! He was spot on and we (humans) MUST take the UFO/alien phenomenon in the same method. To not believe it is tit or tat but that it simply exists.

This was well worth the 50 minute viewing. Thank you!

-Benjamin

Thanks Benjamin.

I'm glad that you have noticed too the "BLUE SPIRAL over HESSDALEN” or spiral trail (tail/path).

I do not have intentional to mark IT because there are already many threads on this argument.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah I am to young to know about that other night lightshow in the night sky around the 80's. Though I also knew that the recent spiral in the sky was something to do with aliens or a holograph projector.

I lean more towards aliens, cause that is what I feel to be the truth.

Good vids, S&F, and thanks for the old knowledge!! Its new to me though

edited cause i'm great at spelling. hehe

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This might sound strange but what was seen in Norway is usually followed by death and destruction caused by the passing of Nibiru, guess the aliens know its time to get the hell out of dodge

My understanding, extraterrestrials are leaving and once again were left looking for an Ark.

S & F

[edit on 12/16/2009 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its a protective shield on earth.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a simple computer simulation of a rotating object flying and leaving a trail of particles that consequently create a spiral

nothing mystical there

[edit on 16-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just finished watching the videos and I have to say thank you very much OP. I have been skeptical of such things in the past and never did I imagine I would find such testimony and actual research conducted. I have been humbled by this. I hope the funding for this endeavor doesn't stop and one day they will be able to tell us exactly what is happening their.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
Just finished watching the videos and I have to say thank you very much OP. I have been skeptical of such things in the past and never did I imagine I would find such testimony and actual research conducted. I have been humbled by this. I hope the funding for this endeavor doesn't stop and one day they will be able to tell us exactly what is happening their.

Cheers

Thak you, bulldog. I apreciate a lot.

I learned that there are many many things that need a deep analisys and that All the one which happens around us it cannot have a scientific explanation.

Because we do not know all the mysteries still unexplained of the universe.

An open mind can help to make steps ahead and to confront us with what it is found beyond the veil of our current Knowledge.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

AUTEC is interesting but it is not a secret.

Check it out: www.npt.nuwc.navy.mil...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

It also looks nothing like what happened except blue squigly line and large white spiral.... this simulation you provided shows what a spiral would/should look like if it was a "rocket"

Note the shape of entire spiral creation at end of simulation... looks kind of like a dome, then take another gander at resent event looks like a god damned snowcone. Granted it's a great explanation, but in reality when you spew any material into the sky it spreads out creating a pyramid or dome type after effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
S&F OP!, very very interesting info! I didn't buy that bogus missile test junk from minute one. I find it even more interesting that people can be so close minded that they think that the 'spiral light in the sky' was just another mundane event. I know I personally have never heard of anyone that has seen such an amazing public display (like the spiral).

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I think trying to connect the Hessdalen lights with the recent failed rocket launch is really starting to clutch at straws now.

Also, the search button is your friend:

New Hessdalen Phenomena (HP) video ?

Project Hessdalen

Hessdalen live ufo camera is working!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im not sure about this being linked to the spiral apart from it being in the same country.....Ive messaged jkrog for his take on this....maybe get some of the other subject matter experts involved in this as this is one of the best UFO footages and scientific research on the subject I have ever seen......

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is some rather useful info.

On a side note I have herd that the Marfa and Anson lights here in Texas have been showing up a lot more frequently.

This is extremely odd because they don't usually manifest only during the Summer and spring.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I will watch these videos...
But after reading all these for 3 years... I think we blow any news to out of proportion... anyways thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join