It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by BlackPoison94

I was an RS classic player and played the game for 6 players until Jagex killed Wildy/RS. My character is still there but it is incorrect of you to say in RS you were asked to convert to Islamic religion. That is a blatant lie, no matter I hate Jagex for killing the game but a lie is a lie. It's different a anonymous user playing may have said that to you.

I'm not saying that Jagex or anyone did but yeah I can't remember exactly, since I was way underage to play it - erm something like 11 I think? But I do recall it was someone around my age saying that to myself. It probably was an anonymous user but still - he did.

Oh well the past is the past.

If you were 11 then I guess you would be no more than 18 or 19 now. Because RS was released in 2000/2001 and I played it till 2007/2008 and quitted it in disgust alongwith many of my old friends for Jagex letting underage noobs getting in the game and killing the life of RS - Wildy, to protect the "lil' children". Good thing you never met me on RS or I would have pked you relentlessly
(joke I think..not sure.........but kids played a major role always crying on forums when they got pked and begging for items)

Anyway, we are getting besides the point here. What I want to say one does not have control over who sits behind a computer and what he/she says. But you should not categorise that all Muslims tried to convert you or asked you to join Islam or any other religion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
I was basically told to convert from my religion to theirs. Anyway, I just think maybe some should respect other people's religion. But nearly all do so that's fine.

It's against Islam to respect non-muslims. Non-muslims are inferior and not on the right path and are pigs and dogs. just sayin.

You are wrong and I don't agree with you. I can reply you with exact quotes from Jewish and Christian religion with nefarious words will that mean all Christian and Jews consider everyone else animals and non human and don't respect others....going by your logic I think that's what it will mean.
Do you want me to do that?

PS: You need help as you are suffering from radical Islamophobia. It is best for you personally and for people (family, frens. )around you that you take immediate help.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Bombeni

If you ask me the majority of these extremists have been brainwashed into hating on everyone else that is why you see them at those sermons just looking transfixed and under some kind of hypnotic spell!!

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Pioneers
Palestinian kids TV show that promotes hate against jews and non-muslims.

www.theage.com.au...
Preachers of hate.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

OMG LOOK WHAT JEWS RELIGION TEACHES

Directly from the Talmud:
1.“Just the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.” (goyim = human cattle) (Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebammoth 61ª)
2.“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)
3.“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)
4. “Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)
5.“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)
6.“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)
7.“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
8. “God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)
9.“Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)
10."I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)
11. “Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)
12.“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)
13.“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)
14.“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª)
15. “Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)
16.“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)
17.“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)
18.“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).
19. “The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).
20. “The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him.” (Talmud IV / 2 / 2 / 70b).
21. “When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

OMG LOOK WHAT CHRISTIAN RELIGION TEACHES

Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

God Will Kill Ethiopia

"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist. (Zephaniah 2:12-15 NLT)

God's Human Slaughter Fest

Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth. (Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT)

Now that is PURE EVIL !! DAM

Let me guess all Americans practice Christianity and and all Israeli's practice Talmud so ALL ARE EVIL !!!!!!!! OMG OMG @@@@@

PS: Getting the idea son? That's how you sound. Want me to add lively videos of Jews and Christians and links to tons of article relating to Jews & Christians to add some lively color on this thread?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

If you ask me the majority of these extremists have been brainwashed into hating on everyone else that is why you see them at those sermons just looking transfixed and under some kind of hypnotic spell!!

I agree with you, they have been brainwashed. I understand that the children are taught this same thing from a very early age. The mothers are proud when their child blows himself up to take out a crowd of people. That is twisted. They only know what they are taught. But it can't be untaught, Islam is not a choice for them it is a requirement in order to not have their heads cut off or put in prison.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I agree with you, they have been brainwashed. I understand that the children are taught this same thing from a very early age. The mothers are proud when their child blows himself up to take out a crowd of people. That is twisted. They only know what they are taught. But it can't be untaught, Islam is not a choice for them it is a requirement in order to not have their heads cut off or put in prison.

I also agree with you, they (Jews/ Christians) have been brainwashed. I understand that the children are taught this same thing from a very early age. The mothers are proud when they (son/daughters) blows other people and kill rape victims. That is twisted. They only know what they are taught. But it can't be untaught, Talmud and Christianity is not a choice for them it is a requirement in order to not have their heads cut off or put in prison.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Haha, you are hysterically funny!

YOU have to go back to customs that are thousands of years old! Ever hear of the New Testament Bub? "All things are made new" --- no longer are animals sacrificed, the Blood of The Lamb can't be trumped.

On the other hand, where muslims are concerned, this evil barbaric stuff is happening as we speak and getting more rampant by the day.

But carry on, I am having a boring day and your claims are at least keeping me awake at my desk.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

YOU have to go back to customs that are thousands of years old! Ever hear of the New Testament Bub? "All things are made new" --- no longer are animals sacrificed, the Blood of The Lamb can't be trumped.

On the other hand, where muslims are concerned, this evil barbaric stuff is happening as we speak and getting more rampant by the day.

But carry on, I am having a boring day and your claims are at least keeping me awake at my desk.

Am I? When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that then how is it wrong from me posting exact quotes from Bible/Talmud. Just to make it sound like you, "Christians only follow their old bible and Jews only follow the Talmud. It's right in the books. omgodzors@@@@@ evil people !!"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How many acts of Christian violence and terrorism occur daily according to those scripts?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that

How old are you?
You understand that 57 OIC countries follow Islamic Sharia Law, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You mean you don't know? O'cmon you are just joking. I know you are hahahahaha...now be serious c'mon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that

How old are you?
You understand that 57 OIC countries follow Islamic Sharia Law, right?

Really!! Show me the proof. Any Govt. document. Btw how old are you? Do you know America and Israel preaches Talmud and Bible?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Am I? When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that then how is it wrong from me posting exact quotes from Bible/Talmud. Just to make it sound like you, "Christians only follow their old bible and Jews only follow the Talmud. It's right in the books. omgodzors@@@@@ evil people !!"

Did I quote anything from the koran? Although I know it has plenty of barbarism in it. I said you are reaching back thousands of years and trying to say Christians and Jews still follow the customs you listed, that is pretty lame.

Take the time to watch the video and size up the MODERN DAY muslim.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No you did not quote, but you are stating exactly that. Guess what I found about "Modern Jews/ Christians"

You are only posting what they are saying that's very boring...I will post what they are "doing".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
im back!

ok i had some terribly odd things happen to me last night, excuse me for the really late replies. (another time, for another thread, not related to this one.)

for those who had a problem with the title. it was the title of the video that i had posted. (Isn't it in the rules somewhere that w/e video or article you post, has to match the original title?)

I am still catching up, ill be replying here and there soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

LOL.

Hey, many of us may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST night.

Do you know how ridiculous you are coming across? Are "rabid rabbis" really a problem? Again, you are digging, and desperate. A few oddballs here and there sure, but they are an embarrassment to the religion they are trying to represent. On the other hand, what these imams are preaching is modern, accepted, and backed up by their koran.

You are comparing probably 1 person of another religion to 1000 muslims.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ignoring the basic literature of one anothers religions, you simply just have to watch the news. Who is killing hundreds of innocent people at markets and in the street every single month. Its not the jews, its not the christians, nor the hindus or the atheists. Its muslim extremists. Find me an example of a jewish terrorist attack, or christian or any other religion as a matter of fact. The west arent innocent in this but they dont purposely kill innocent people and they arent in the middle east on a religious crusade. Islam should be a peaceful religion but the way some people interpret it and drive it to the extremes it is just becoming a self destructive violent way of life. What makes it even more sad is the fact the these muslim extremist nut jobs are killing the very people they claim to be fighting for, normal innocent muslims trying to get on with their life. For the last 40 years over 90% of terrorist attacks be it in the west or middle east have been acts of Islamic "martydom". That you cant deny

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

LOL.

Hey, many of us may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST night.

Do you know how ridiculous you are coming across? Are "rabid rabbis" really a problem? Again, you are digging, and desperate. A few oddballs here and there sure, but they are an embarrassment to the religion they are trying to represent. On the other hand, what these imams are preaching is modern, accepted, and backed up by their koran.

You are comparing probably 1 person of another religion to 1000 muslims.

Do you know how ridiculous you are coming across?

This my friend is the main reason I am responding to you in "your style". Exactly, ridiculous !!

Edit to add bold for emphasize.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

It's not hard to find. Wee you not on Earth in January when "Jews" from Israel committed genocide in Gaza or were you not on earth in 2004 when "Christians" from America committed War Crimes and Crimes against humanity in Iraq? Remember Abu Gharib/ Guatnamo? or want me to add few more color pictures here?

Heck! The Crusader (G.W Bush) even had his Pentagon security briefings with Biblical quotes on Iraq and Afghanistan War. Holy War of Christians right?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Your videos show rubber bullets being used. A non lethal weapon. It leaves a bruise nothing more. Cant really compare it to cutting off the heads of non believers with a blunt knife now can you?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join