It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldweather
Hi Everyone,

So the previous posters who supported the killing of Muslims, just be aware that you are waging war and when you wage a war there will be retaliation. You are not the knights in shining armor like you imagine yourselves to be. You are just a greedy nation serving it's own interests in oil and other commodities.

Oh yes, because Afghanistan is chock FULL of oil, and "commodities". We attacked a feudal nation stuck in the dark ages, because they had so much infrastructure, and an absolute ABUNDANCE of resources. Yes, we are so wealthy now that we have occupied Afghanistan, because Lord knows we never have to spend Billions of dollars for operations over there. We are in a recession, the Nation is in debt, people are without jobs, and yet our presence within Afghanistan has seemed to solve all of that! Oh, wait....

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
This is a rather popular misconception. While the treatment of Palestinians seems inhumane now, these forms of control never used to be in existence. Before the events of the 2nd Intifada, there were no block-aids, house raids, checkpoints, searches or walls. All of these measures were brought into to place after the events that transpired in the 2nd Intifada.

Wow! Your history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict starts with the 2nd Intifada which happened in September 27, 2000. I am amazed by you.

The conflict began in 1948 where the land of the Palestine was given away by UN for the creation of a new state called Israel to make way for "the right to return" by Jewish people around the world who claim they own Palestine based on the promise of their God to Jacob. This resulted to the 1948 Palestinian Exodus where 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their homes by the newly established Israel and their forces, leaving the Palestinian permanently homeless and refugees.

This would be like Americans invading UK claiming its their land because they have Welsh, Scottish or British ancestry, thereby expelling all the people of UK from their homes. How is that right?

In 1982, the Palestinians who lost their homes and were living in the South of Lebanon was attacked by the Israeli-American forces, they are not even satisfied that these people already left Israel, they even followed them to Lebanon, invaded and occupied Lebanon.

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I agree that a sovereign Palestinian state would be a good step towards healing the wounds of the people living in the region. But how will Jerusalem be divided? How much of the region of Israel will need to be sacrificed for this state? Does Israel have a right to exist alongside this state? Do you think Palestinians would accept and respect Israel's existence? Certain Palestinians and some of their supporters believe that Israel has no right to exist and ALL the land should be returned. How can Israel and Palestine coexist when people in the region have this mindset?

For many, a sovereign Palestinian state will not be enough. According to these people there can never be peace as long as Israel exists. Israel's existence as a whole is seen as an occupying force that has no right to be living where they are. The right of a Jewish nation to exist in the ME will always be seen as a thorn in the heart of Muslim lands.

You are very much misinformed, it is Israel that is not satisfied, they claim that based on the promise of their God, they even own half of Turkey, half of Iraq, half of Egypt, whole Syria, whole Lebanon and whole Jordan. The land that they are claiming is the Biblical Canaan. They are not satisfied with the UN partition they want all the lands as stated in the scripture and as promised to Jacob.

As quoted by the late Bertrand Russel:

How much longer is the world willing to endure this spectacle of wanton cruelty?

It is abundantly clear that the refugees have every right to the homeland from which they were driven, and the denial of this right is at the heart of the continuing conflict.

No people anywhere in the world would accept being expelled en masse from their own country; how can anyone require the people of Palestine to accept a punishment which nobody else would tolerate?

A permanent just settlement of the refugees in their homeland is an essential ingredient of any genuine settlement in the Middle East. We are frequently told that we must sympathize with Israel because of the suffering of the Jews in Europe at the hands of the Nazis. [...] What Israel is doing today cannot be condoned, and to invoke the horrors of the past to justify those of the present is gross hypocrisy.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by boniknik]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

The US wasn't in Afghanistan when we got attacked. The US wasn't in Iraq when we got attacked. The US wasn't in Kuwait, or Palestine, or Iran when we got attacked. Since we went in to Afghanistan and Iraq, the US hasn't been attacked.So maybe the reason the US got attacked is that we just weren't killing enough Muslims?

They weren't in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Palestine or Iran, but it is the US support for the atrocities committed by Israel against the Palestinian that led to 9/11. If the US will continue to support Israel, expect another 9/11.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
why can't our imaginary friends all just get along?

we spent all that money on bullets and stuff,not about to use them on ourselves.can't justify buying more if you aren't shooting the ones you got.

I think we should focus on libertarian goals and space travel.
But all the other sheep vote republicrat and believe in slogans that fit on bumper stickers.

maybe the guys that wrote this crap on goat hides weren't ALL KNOWING and INFALLIBLE (all holy books from all religions)

What is scary is the people that believe ridiculous crap are willing to kill or die over it,

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The whole problem with Muslim extremism is a result of a society that conforms to both extreme left and extreme right viewpoints. The government has confused itself. On one hand it goes to war, but has so many contradicting left wing extreme attitudes that it cant effectively win a war. When you go to war, the aim should be to destroy your enemy. War is a nasty thing and can only be won in that way. You find your enemy and you kill him. But our governments half hearted attempt at war has just added fuel to the fire. Your enemy cant retaliate if he is dead, but if you simply walz into someones country take out the leadership, spank a few bottoms and leave again, you make a lot of people angry who still have the ability to hit back. Muslim extremists can only be ruled by tyranny and fear. Sadam Hussein although he did many barbaric things, did those things because he knew how to control his people. Democracy and western values do not translate to all cultures. The people in these countries do not have the correct basic values to uphold such a free system. They simply abuse it and turn it against the government. Its like if someone tried to implement sharia law in the US. How long do you think that would last?

I am not anti muslim or anti west, but this whole thing will not end until we either drop the lame left wing human rights issues (i.e execute terrorists and get a more heavy handed approach) or leave the muslim world to their fate and isolate them. Let them be.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

You know thats not a bad idea for every muslim nation lets leave but make sure they cant leave, let them live the life they want but without moving it around the world.

There would not be calls of Sharia law in the UK if we had never let any of these people leave there countries of origin.

I always loved the whole our way of life is the best but I must have it in every country I go to. that of course goes for all sides.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
oh yeah, OP you trying to make us swallow your 2 nice propaganda videos?
Terrorism is for poor people, those who have nothing to lose but their lives, and even that they don't give a damn about.

Spreading your so-called " stop killing muslims" theory is not gonna be tolerated in any website capable of reasoning.
Pointing fingers on those who have the aircraft and the guns don't mean that if the roles are inverted someday the massacre is not gonna be worse. Ever heard of Jewish and Christian terrorism? yeah, that's what I thought, so start posting your topics in muslim websites, and you'll see the answers...oh no, you won't , it's censored as crap in there, boo freaking hoo

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
The whole problem with Muslim extremism is a result of a society that conforms to both extreme left and extreme right viewpoints. The government has confused itself. On one hand it goes to war, but has so many contradicting left wing extreme attitudes that it cant effectively win a war. When you go to war, the aim should be to destroy your enemy. War is a nasty thing and can only be won in that way. You find your enemy and you kill him. But our governments half hearted attempt at war has just added fuel to the fire. Your enemy cant retaliate if he is dead, but if you simply walz into someones country take out the leadership, spank a few bottoms and leave again, you make a lot of people angry who still have the ability to hit back. Muslim extremists can only be ruled by tyranny and fear. Sadam Hussein although he did many barbaric things, did those things because he knew how to control his people. Democracy and western values do not translate to all cultures. The people in these countries do not have the correct basic values to uphold such a free system. They simply abuse it and turn it against the government. Its like if someone tried to implement sharia law in the US. How long do you think that would last?

I am not anti muslim or anti west, but this whole thing will not end until we either drop the lame left wing human rights issues (i.e execute terrorists and get a more heavy handed approach) or leave the muslim world to their fate and isolate them. Let them be.

+1 for you, man, I agree to your post.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I saw that film too. Those were those christian sects in Texas . Scarey stuff .

Is your reply to my post a joke?

I'm not sure what you are saying here.... my post was relating to the young muslims in Afghanistan being bought up with nothing but guns & missiles!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

I don't understand this support for the people of this world who hate on Jews... what have the Jews done exactly to garner this hatred? As far as i can see they havn't done anything just like they didn't do anything before WWII BROKE OUT.

It looks like the wars in the ME won't stop because of this fact....

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Do you americans have any kind of bona fide proof of any so called muslim terrorists coming to your shores and blowing up stuff . I don't mean these patsy's the fbi catch within their own controlled pseudo terrorist event that they recruit these people to take part in and later on catch just in time to prevent their own fabricated terrorism event . Not 9 /11 , even the FBi haven't ascertained proof that it was Bin Laden . Thats all just hearsay , product of dodgy video tapes and just general mythology .

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Drexl]

The ones that come to America are riding the fence between being muslim and being an infidel. Most of them that come here come to enjoy our freedom and quality of life. There are a few that come here with evil intent. We are talking about the full fledged muslim, which is the majority of them. Did you see any of these guys walking out of this sermon?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We all know that Muslims are peace loving and are not out for world domination.

Islam is the fastest growing religion all over the world, is that not true?
Islam is coming best get use to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Same ol' crapola. Yeah, the reason muslims are killing is because the West is killing them... blah blah blah.
Why are muslims killing hindus, chinese, thais, and other muslims?

Wake up people, Islam is violent. Islam is responsible for their own behavior. Islam is violent.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik
They weren't in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Palestine or Iran, but it is the US support for the atrocities committed by Israel against the Palestinian that led to 9/11. If the US will continue to support Israel, expect another 9/11.

Wow, that sounds like a threat. Are you threatening us?
Your concept of fard ayn isn't accepted and we do not tolerate your threats.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by gdeed

No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.

Hitler and Mussolini as well as most warring countries, gave/give incentives to have more babies to their people. For one simple reason, world domination of their own kind. We all do it, but as you said Muslims are doing it more rapidly all over the world and in America. Go into any city in America and especially public housing and it is obvious who is producing the most children on the public dime.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
Go into any city in America and especially public housing and it is obvious who is producing the most children on the public dime.

Good point. The 5% black muslims in America are flying under the radar in their religious conviction. Further, black gangs in prisons have passed the AQ initiation better than the MS13 hispanic gangs, and they simply don't trust the Chinese. So the problem is bigger than expected and more than the government expects. We don't see clearly how we have been infiltrated and when it comes time for Islam to move to the next phase of their distinct well published 7 phase plan then it will be critical to understand these points.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by pujols5

Well you fail to point out the group behind these actions, you simple put up a list of tragedies and blame them on the taliban and alaqeda, very good, oh how so very american of you, i can do the same thingn, here for example

Actually YOU fail to see that if allied soldiers participate in attrocious acts they are charged, and put in prison.... Meanwhile Islamic extremists are glorified for killing innocent people..... Humm...what a big difference heh?....

BTW, Al Qaeda took blame for those attacks.....but I guess according to you Al Qaeda were lying when they said that....

Not to mention the dozens, upon dozens of videos of Islamic extremists making comments on how they want to kill innocent civilians...

And of course, that's without mentioning that Islamic extremists have alsim and are still murdering many moderate Muslims because they don't follow the extremist ways...

Who ever said that if you kill an innocent person you will get glorified. TextMuslims believe if you die fighting in the cause of god you will get glorified , not kill yourself in the way of god and you will be glorified. Read then come back and start bashing other religions. It's funnt how when it's the amercian soldiers commiting them its the "oh not all of them are like this" but when something happens in iraq or afghanistan it's "they are all terrorists and must be killed even the ones in the u.s". Or how about the u.s soldiers raping iraqi prisoners (MEN, YES MEN) and getting away with it. Muslims are taught that the only time to kill as someone stated earlier is when someone oppresses you and your land and takes it over, that is what's happening here. How would you feel if the war was fought in ny, and your schools were getting destroyes, or your house is getting burnt when you're eating dinner, or watching you family taken hostage and your wife raped. Doesn't sound good does it, americans are lucky this war isn't being fought here, if it was i guarante you will have a different view. Some americans are just ignorant, they don't even know who the war is against, they might say the u.s is fighting saudia arabia. If ny or washington dc was taken over and obama was hung you would have people fighting back saying "just leave we don't want you here", but the u.s is responding by saying "we are here to enforce demoracy and there is nothing you can do about it". You have no idea who the bad guy is in this story, open your eyes you brain-washed american.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN
They attacked us on 9/11 because we've been over there for over 10 years bombing them, building our bases, and teaching them how to live. Talk about extremists, we have extremists in all religions. For example, us a supposedly a Christian Nation, when we drop a bomb over there and disintegrate women and children, we are being extreme as well. They are cutting our heads while we are blowing innocent families to piece, I just don't see the difference between the two. I think that Middle Eastern politics is very complicated, something we can't fathom and we need to stay out of there. If we didn't entangle ourselves in their lives, I'm positive they would stay out of our lives. We have the most sophisticated army and weapons, something that they lack... do you think they would really want to attack us just because they hate our freedoms? We've attacked Iraq for all the wrong reasons, and war on terror is nothing but nonsense, why you may ask? Well, what does war on terror mean exactly? There are no clear enemies, this war can last 20 year, 50 years, or ever 100 years. We need to mind our own business, leave the people there alone, I'm sure they know how to handle themselves as they've been doing with our invasion of Iraq, they've handled themselves pretty well if you ask me. We need to focus on what's going on within our own soil! We have too man problems that need adjustment and need some clear direction for the better.

Exactly, why would iraq want to get involved ina war with the u.s, just so they can lose about a million lives. No, didn't think so. this war is being forced down by the u.s, but the end for the u.s is very near. As a posted earlier posted osama said his plan is to bankrupt america. And guess what his plan worked.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5
Who ever said that if you kill an innocent person you will get glorified.

Are you a muslim?
I can tell you from an Islamic standpoint in dar ul Harb that innocents will get you glorified. Fard ayn allows innocents also. So until you understand Islam your opinion and Western thinking don't apply to reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join