It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

Better than what??

To have Americans keep killing them??

Dont you get it??

These people hate ...you.

Obviously you don't get it, and the 14 centuries of history hasn't taught you enough...

Islamic extremists want a global caliphate, they want Islam to rule every nation, which is why they have been waging wars since the 7th century AD....

Benoni, that name sounds Italian. I was raised in Europe, and I know how much hatred there has been even in the 80s towards the United States by ignorant Europeans.

Not all Europeans hate the U.S., but there has been an indoctrination going on for a long time to hate "Americans and everything they represent."

You spend more money than all the other countries in the world combined on your military...which you then use to maim and kill civilians including women and children . Your country is seen as nothing more than a killing machine.

BS.... But of course people like you love to forget that most of the wars in which the U.S. has been in were started by other factions....

You need TWO factions at least in order for a war to exist, but people like you have been indoctrinated, and brainwashed into "blaming it all on Americans".....

If you arent doing that you are then supplying these very same armaments to Israel who then continue the slaughter with your blessings.

See, this is the sort of lies, and esagerations which only the ignorant love to spread....

First of all FRANCE was the one who gave Israel it's WMD program, as well as it's first Uranium enrichement plants for nuclear weapons.....

EUROPEAN COUNTRIES have provided as many, and in many cases more weapons to Israel, and other countries than the U.S. has...

But of course people like you like to spread the lies that you have been indoctrinated into believing....

Think of it the other way round ..

Lets say a very brutal and evil muslim country, far more powerful than Amerika, invaded the US..
It immediately, after a thorough slaughtering, begins to rape and pillage your country of its resources with impunity..

For crying outloud...... Obviously you have no idea that the only ones who have been "raping and pillaging" have been UN troops, as well as Islamic extremists around the world who would rape any woman not wearing a Hejab.....

If the U.S. was taking all the resources from Iraq, then do tell me WHY IS GASOLINE CHEAPER IN IRAQ TO THIS DAY?..........

The Iraqi government owns all the resources in Iraq...which THE IRAQI PEOPLE VOTED FOR.....

Yes there are U.S. companies, and companies from EUROPE ALSO, who are providing services in Iraq, and are getting a lot of money....BUT THE RESOURCES BELONG TO IRAQ AND IT'S PEOPLE.....

You should be informing yourself instead of spreading blatant lies, and propaganda...

It then installs a mickey mouse puppet regime in power that was solely at the mercy of a despot muslim leader thousands of miles away...

Is that why Islamic extremists were performing terrorist attacks against voting polls in Iraq trying to persuade the millions of Iraqis who for the first time in their lives were able to vote freely?.....

Your mother, father, two sisters and four brothers are killed, innocently, as they lie in their beds...

Your other sister is gang raped, along with your wife, ...before being shot in the head.

Obviously you are confusing the allied forces for Islamic extremists....

You are nothing more than a misinformed hateful man, or woman...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie
So, the consensus is that if we pull all of our troops out, cut off all ties
with Israel and do nothing all the terrorists attacks would stop? You would
be in for a very rude awakening because that would not stop them.
The main focus for the Islamic extremists is world domination by any
means possible.

Here's a novel idea for you: if you're only choice when faced with a fire is doing nothing or throwing gasoline on it, it might be a better idea to go back to the planning table and find other options. The fact that the USSR spent years bogged down in Afghanistan and the US lost to an insurgency in Vietnam should have been warning signs about fruitless missions.

World Domination? Are you crazy? Please, for the love of God, stop watching Fox News. I won't even bother dignifying that comment with a response. If I want world domination nonsense, I will watch old James Bond movies. Muslims are not trying to take over the world. You probably have Muslim friends and coworkers - ask them what they think of your theory?

The US is currently in the process of conquering the middle east and has hundreds of military bases all over the world. Honestly, who do you think the rest of the world would see as wanting to take over the world? How many countries have accused Iraq or Iran of being the "world's policeman." Predominately Muslim countries do not have the money, manpower, or technology to conquer anything!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Ok - but then where is the outcry from the Islamic community? Where is condemnation of killing? They cry louder over cartoons drawn of Muhammad than they do suicide bombers. Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Not every Muslim wants that, but Islamic extremists do...

We have had several threads about this for years in these forums....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The non-intervention foreign policy is very wise indeed. We need to take a serious look at our foriegn policies and how they have dammaged our nation as a whole (USA).

I agree that Muslims killing Muslims and Muslims killing other innocent people is horrid and a terrible thing to see accross the Middle East and throughout the world. It sickens me when ideology trumps logic. It causes me to contemplate justice and the Muslim extremists who spread their sick ideology through controlled education do deserve death. However, I digress and come to the realization that trying to change an ideology only fuels the ideology further. The United States of America cannot change the ideologies in the Middle East as hard as we try.

Warning! Utopian perspective of a non-intervention foreign policy ahead. These are the possiblities vs. an imperialistic way of nation building. We must weigh the consequences of policing the world vs. honing our country into a nation of non intervention.

If we can't control ideologies what can the United States control then?
-We can control our defenses. We can pull our troops back within our own nation to bolster our border defenses and increase security. We can focus technologies for defensive purposes and create complex defensive networks with resources that would otherwise be wasted over seas. We can focus further technologies on detection and protection.

We have the most technologically advanced systems (medical, military, surveillance, computers, space tech, security) and with the tech and manpower that we possess we can defend our nation. Security would only be enhanced by a non-intervention foreign policy where we focus inwardly on making ourselves a great nation.

-We can provide trade and frienships with other nations who will have no fear of us being a threat to their existance. We would be the prime example of peace to the world. Prosperity is only bolstered when the world sees a nation as a place of integrity, justice, uprightness, truthfulness. No hidden agendas but the prosperity of our people would open the doors for a higher quality of life.

-We can stop threatening other nations with military force, economic leverage, and/or political power. This only causes tension to rise in the world. It only causes the target nations to strive to hurt us and our allies in any way they can so they might survive.

-We could become unseen except for the technologies and prosperity we would possess. What I mean by this is that we would be off the radars of countries who might otherwise percieve us as a threat. Why would a terrorist organization or other country ever want to attack a nation who not seen as any kind of threat to their existance? This especially in the face of the extreme amounts of security and tech we possess.

With a non intervention foriegn policy one must learn to accept the fact that we can't enforce justice throughout the whole world. Trying to enforce justice leads to imperialism because we begin to hold a superiority complex. It also is an impossible feat because we simply do not possess the manpower to police the planet. Also, the policing nation becomes the focus of jabs about hypocrisy and their overall image in the world deteriorates. An example of this could be how the United States ignored Rwanda genocide but got involved in Somolia and Yugoslavia. We just can't do it all. The world doesn't want us to do it all. Finding a proper balance between policing the world and non intervention is nearly impossible. I believe it must be one or the other.

I think it is important for other nations to learn from their mistakes. They will eventually learn that blowing themselves up will never lead to prosperity or a high quality of life. We can teach them, through example, how one becomes a great nation.

Of course as I said before the above opinions are nearly utopian as I layed them out. There can be times when force is needed.........there are times when allies are unjustly invaded or attacked. There are things we must be wary of such as the fact that I do fear that before ideologies change in many nations technologies will advance to the point where they may possess serious threats such as nuclear weaponry. However, what would cause a nation to desire nuclear weaponry more than throwing threats of destruction towards them, similar to how we are threatening Iran?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think people tend to say "Muslim" as a catch all phrase when they really should say Middle Eastern/Arab Muslim. It will come to a shock to many here that most Muslims aren't Arabic. Most don't even reside in the Middle East nor have the same political beliefs as the Arab/Middle Eastern Muslims. The problem is that certain sects of Islam have taken over the direction of the religion. The main ones are Saudi Arabia setting up Wahabbi schools outside of the Middle East and the Shia Iranians that have caused the spread of extremism that is now called "radical Islam".

You can blame the West all you want but it is really Saudi Arabia and Iran that are the main problems. Both countries teach and export radical and intolerant forms of Islam. If you take those two countries and their deeds out of the picture, Islam is a vastly different religion.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
I agree. With regard to the Palestinians, they have no military but they are frequently attacked and herded like animals by a modern military force. When you do not have jets, gunships, APCs, tanks, and missiles, your best response is suicide bombing. What's the difference between killing civilians with smart bombs and using yourself? Islam doesn't make them prone to suicide, but killing someone's whole family, herding them through checkpoints, and bulldozing their homes is definitely a sufficient motivator. Suicide becomes an option when you have nothing left to lose - such as a family or property rights.

This is a rather popular misconception. While the treatment of Palestinians seems inhumane now, these forms of control never used to be in existence. Before the events of the 2nd Intifada, there were no block-aids, house raids, checkpoints, searches or walls. All of these measures were brought into to place after the events that transpired in the 2nd Intifada.

If you want to stop terrorism, stop funding Israel's military. The Palestinian problem could be solved tomorrow if Israel would just give them a state. Israel could then proceed to build a 10,000ft wall around their territory or do whatever else it wants. The Palestinians could then have property rights, no checkpoints, no blockades, and an ounce of dignity to call their own.

I agree that a sovereign Palestinian state would be a good step towards healing the wounds of the people living in the region. But how will Jerusalem be divided? How much of the region of Israel will need to be sacrificed for this state? Does Israel have a right to exist alongside this state? Do you think Palestinians would accept and respect Israel's existence? Certain Palestinians and some of their supporters believe that Israel has no right to exist and ALL the land should be returned. How can Israel and Palestine coexist when people in the region have this mindset?

The UN needs to declare them a state and end this never-ending madness. Israel does not want peace - they want to delay so their settlers and military will gradually displace the Palestinians. The US government knows this but can't do anything because of powerful lobbyists that classify all criticism of Israel's foreign policy as antisemetism, even as they build a 21st century ghetto for all the world to see.

For many, a sovereign Palestinian state will not be enough. According to these people there can never be peace as long as Israel exists. Israel's existence as a whole is seen as an occupying force that has no right to be living where they are. The right of a Jewish nation to exist in the ME will always be seen as a thorn in the heart of Muslim lands.

[edit on 15/12/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Wertdagf

you sound a radical in your response, perhaps you should of thought about what you said before you hit submit.

they didn't just start blowing themselves up out of nowhere. there had to be a cause.

Yeah the cause is other people filling their head full of nonsense about virgins and the like... you can brainwash ANYONE

most Muslims are peaceful, you have some radicals,

ANYONE that believes in a God outside of themselves are RADICALS.. PERIOD.

but they are fueled by crimes committed against them.

Really? So the children who are sent to Madarassa at a young age to be brainwahsed are fueled by crimes committed against them?

What about the nut jobs over here that live in the USA... what about them?

im not a sympathizer, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but we can make a right by leaving them alone and stop messing with other countries.

Good luck with that...

One of these days you will turn that bottle of evian around...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another thread full of people making excuses for islam, turning the other cheek, ignoring the facts - which I will not even bother with suffice to say it's always ignored as baseless ignorance, despite it being the words of the hoards of 'small minority' problem elements - and claiming since they know a few who don't want to cut their heads off that it means 99% of them are the same.

I shall merely add 2c and begone. This topic will never see compromise.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
so you expect a group of people who are still fighting wars over land and beliefs taht they feel were violated thousand of years aog to just stop because we stop?
doubt it .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the guy in that video is just using a little sensationalism to garner some attention.

Muslims in the middle east were at war with other people LONG BEFORE the united states ever existed.

Stop scape goating on the USA.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great post. If you all recall, Osama's official reason for 9/11 whether or not you believe the conspiracy theories was U.S. support of Israel and U.S. occupation in the Arabian Penninsula.

It's also important to remember that not all fanatical/extremist/fundamentalist Muslims are terrorists just like not all fanatical/extremist/fundamentalist Christians blow up abortion clinics. There is a significant group of so called radical muslims, most of whom are peaceful individuals who view Islam as a religion of peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Come on, kids! I don't know who started what crap first, but it ends now!\
I wish the Great Spaghetti Monster in the sky would just do it! Just say, "I don't know what it is with you kids, but stop it now, or else you will, none of you, get to play with your toys!" Time out! You, Abdullah. Quit choking your sister. You, Bubba, quit sticking that stick in your cousin, Mugummbo's butt! Stop it now, or else all the fun is over!

Don't make me csll your mommy while she is at work!

Freakin, damn, silly kids!!

Sheesh! Being God is such a chore. I wish I had a boy who would take over. Aw, hell. I did have one, but the dumba$$ preferred to die instead of taking charge.

Okay, okay. I'm gonna go hide for a couple of millenia. Straighten it out, go outside and get it over, fight it out, or else, I am going to come back in here and just wear all your young butts out! Have mercy on your little souls if I have to ask Mommy to get your asses in line!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They attacked us on 9/11 because we've been over there for over 10 years bombing them, building our bases, and teaching them how to live. Talk about extremists, we have extremists in all religions. For example, us a supposedly a Christian Nation, when we drop a bomb over there and disintegrate women and children, we are being extreme as well. They are cutting our heads while we are blowing innocent families to piece, I just don't see the difference between the two. I think that Middle Eastern politics is very complicated, something we can't fathom and we need to stay out of there. If we didn't entangle ourselves in their lives, I'm positive they would stay out of our lives. We have the most sophisticated army and weapons, something that they lack... do you think they would really want to attack us just because they hate our freedoms? We've attacked Iraq for all the wrong reasons, and war on terror is nothing but nonsense, why you may ask? Well, what does war on terror mean exactly? There are no clear enemies, this war can last 20 year, 50 years, or ever 100 years. We need to mind our own business, leave the people there alone, I'm sure they know how to handle themselves as they've been doing with our invasion of Iraq, they've handled themselves pretty well if you ask me. We need to focus on what's going on within our own soil! We have too man problems that need adjustment and need some clear direction for the better.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So if we left Iraq and Afghanistan tomorrow completely there would be no more attacks?

No, I didn't think so.

Don't worry though it will be over in a few years and they'll be bombing, robbing and raping each other in no time.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
electric..

its me again...
You know, the misinformed, hateful person from Italy, who has been indoctrinated by blah blah blah....

Youre a funny guy.

Your uninformed knowledge and assumptions about who I am and where I am from and what I stand for tallies exactly with your hateful misrepresentation of the facts....

Both pathetic and wrong.

Like the OP stated Stop killing Muslims and they will stop killing you...

I would go one step further though....

Get out of their countries....then they wont be able to kill you...

but if you keep poking the hornets nest repeatedly, you will get stung...and rightly so.

How can this not be clear to you lot...

Asfor your other drivel....not worth my time.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"Stop killing Muslims and they will stop killing you"How foolish can a person be.Heres one ,Stop paying tax and the IRS will say "fine" be that way,or quit being a Muslim and become a Christian and I'm sure the Muslims will wish you well.

Your talking about what humans have done sinse the begenning of man kind.Its not about Muslims or America,its about human nature.You know,power,greed,control and above all else,its going to be my way or no way at all.

What kind of spicies drives off a cliff with a perfictly good set of brakes and never thinks to use them???????????Look in the mirror.........I do every day.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I read through all the comments and while reading through some I was squirming in my seat at the intolerance, stupidity and arrogance of some of the posters.

If the USA doesn't pull out of other countries, then they have no right to complain when people of that country retaliate against them. What gave the US the right to police other countries as they see fit? Oh that's right you are waging a war against another country right? So if you wage a war against another country, then can you complain when their people attack you using whatsoever means at their disposal?? You can't have you cake and eat it too.

So at least be honest and admit that you are waging war against other countries. Do not try and take the high moral ground and say that you are helping them or whatever. If you wage a war, then be prepared for the people to retaliate against you -- it's that simple.

Having said that, I personally do not believe in violence and I think that it solves nothing -- it only adds to the problems. Today you attack them, tomorrow they attack you, then the day-after-tomorrow you again attack them, then they again attack you and so on in a never ending cycle.

I do admit, however, that there are many extremist Muslims, but even so, if the US goes and attacks them on their own soil, then it cannot hope for a peaceful stay -- that would be foolish.

So the previous posters who supported the killing of Muslims, just be aware that you are waging war and when you wage a war there will be retaliation. You are not the knights in shining armor like you imagine yourselves to be. You are just a greedy nation serving it's own interests in oil and other commodities.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The US wasn't in Afghanistan when we got attacked. The US wasn't in Iraq when we got attacked. The US wasn't in Kuwait, or Palestine, or Iran when we got attacked. Since we went in to Afghanistan and Iraq, the US hasn't been attacked.So maybe the reason the US got attacked is that we just weren't killing enough Muslims?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

you sound a radical in your response, perhaps you should of thought about what you said before you hit submit.

they didn't just start blowing themselves up out of nowhere. there had to be a cause. most Muslims are peaceful, you have some radicals, but they are fueled by crimes committed against them. im not a sympathizer, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but we can make a right by leaving them alone and stop messing with other countries.

So "Radical Muslims" are fueled by crimes against them, but we are fueled by what? Because I know for certain that Radical Muslims never committed any crimes against us, oh no, surely not.

Your thought process is flawed beyond any conceivable definition of what passes as logic. You somehow prescribe to the "Ostrich Philosophy", yet you actually expect to stay alive? You need to awaken to the real world outside, and actually understand how reality operates.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join