It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 11
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by gdeed
 


No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.





[edit on 16-12-2009 by Bombeni]



He stands correct, islam is the fastest growing religion, whether that be with converts or having big families it's still the fastest growing religion, whether you like it or not.


The facts are, there are 2.2 billion Christians, and 1.2 billion muslims. The propaganda is that saying that Islam is the fastest growing as though by converts. No, it is not. Christianity gains many more converts by percentage. As I said, Islam is growing because the women are kept covered in bed sheets until her controlling bullying husband tells her to hit the sack and keeps her pregnant.

But, muslims are killing each other probably as fast as the birth rate has been increasing, so it is probably a wash or will be in the near future.


You fail to prove islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world, again i say whether that be by converts or number og household it's still the fastest growing religion. You come off as stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb, selfish, and not even the least educated in the world. Not only that, but you are disrespectful in the way you communicate with others, maybe you should tell your dad to ground you. Or how about sleeping with your hooker sister who wears shorts that don't cover her private parts. Or your mother who lost her virginity at the age of 13 to a man named josh, ya that's right you're mom was not a virgin when she maried you're father, No not at all. I respect christians but you are one of the few who i saw in the street i would just spit at you
Thats just plain ignorant. I can't believe responses such as this are allowed under ats' t&c.




posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by gdeed
 


No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.



[edit on 16-12-2009 by Bombeni]



He stands correct, islam is the fastest growing religion, whether that be with converts or having big families it's still the fastest growing religion, whether you like it or not.


The facts are, there are 2.2 billion Christians, and 1.2 billion muslims. The propaganda is that saying that Islam is the fastest growing as though by converts. No, it is not. Christianity gains many more converts by percentage. As I said, Islam is growing because the women are kept covered in bed sheets until her controlling bullying husband tells her to hit the sack and keeps her pregnant.

But, muslims are killing each other probably as fast as the birth rate has been increasing, so it is probably a wash or will be in the near future.



And what do you call this, very mature right, ya didn't think so.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by pujols5]



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not so mature no, but I didn't see personal insults hurled either. As an aside, spitting on someone is just nasty.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by gdeed
 


No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.







[edit on 16-12-2009 by Bombeni]



He stands correct, islam is the fastest growing religion, whether that be with converts or having big families it's still the fastest growing religion, whether you like it or not.


The facts are, there are 2.2 billion Christians, and 1.2 billion muslims. The propaganda is that saying that Islam is the fastest growing as though by converts. No, it is not. Christianity gains many more converts by percentage. As I said, Islam is growing because the women are kept covered in bed sheets until her controlling bullying husband tells her to hit the sack and keeps her pregnant.

But, muslims are killing each other probably as fast as the birth rate has been increasing, so it is probably a wash or will be in the near future.


You fail to prove islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world, again i say whether that be by converts or number og household it's still the fastest growing religion. You come off as stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb, selfish, and not even the least educated in the world. Not only that, but you are disrespectful in the way you communicate with others, maybe you should tell your dad to ground you. Or how about sleeping with your hooker sister who wears shorts that don't cover her private parts. Or your mother who lost her virginity at the age of 13 to a man named josh, ya that's right you're mom was not a virgin when she maried you're father, No not at all. I respect christians but you are one of the few who i saw in the street i would just spit at you
Thats just plain ignorant. I can't believe responses such as this are allowed under ats' t&c.



i cant believe you guys are actually getting on me for this, you guys bash muslims every day like there is no tommorow, now that someone finally gave you a piece of the medicine you get upset. How many posts, replies, were aimed at muslims in a very ignorant manner, the guy with the dog in his avatar started with saying muslim women just get bullied and are sex toys under the bed sheets, and ya no onw even said anything about it. when someone bashes you it's immature (as that was immature on my part) and disrespectful, but when you bash muslims and about how they are beating their wives, killing themselves, forced into marriages, and are all terrorists no one says a dam thing about it. That's just a double standard. How many posts i ask you were targeted at muslims, hey just look in the right hand of you screen you will see what iam talking about, there is already one in the right hand side of you screen bashing muslims. How many posts were aimed at muslims when the poster has no clue about islam, or it's values, or laws. I find it rather strange, that no one says anything to defend islam (other than probably very few). Why is that when muslims are getting bashed people just join in, and do nothing to stop it, but when a muslim shows the same immature acts as you, you go and say that's disrespectful? that's just ignorant on yor behalf. Iam still waiting for someone to respond to that response with the guy with the weird looking dog in his avatar about muslim women, why is it no one has said that was childish on his part, ya didn't think so again. and i apoligize bomben every time you open up this site, i just have to think that there is going to be atleast one thread bashing muslims.just why?



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5
 


I did say he wasn't mature. I think the difference, as I see it is.....you made a very personal attack on someone rather than a culture. Big difference between all "fill in the blank", and you "fill in the blank". As a Witch (not Wiccan) thank you very much, I see alot of the same thing......however, do I stoop to their level, or ever further below, or do I rise above, maybe even ignore it. There are many solutions to any given problem......I felt you chose the worst one. BB



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Even if the us stopped killing muslims today,muslims would still be killed anyway.There are to many religious factions and greedy goverment who will always be fighting someone over,land,money and oil rights.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by pujols5
 


I did say he wasn't mature. I think the difference, as I see it is.....you made a very personal attack on someone rather than a culture. Big difference between all "fill in the blank", and you "fill in the blank". As a Witch (not Wiccan) thank you very much, I see alot of the same thing......however, do I stoop to their level, or ever further below, or do I rise above, maybe even ignore it. There are many solutions to any given problem......I felt you chose the worst one. BB


Once again, i am not arguing with you, as that was the worst way to attack a member. But you have to understand that after seeing atleast one thread bashing muslims every week you get tired of it, and you get really irretated. But why is it that there isn't any other member saying what he did was wrong and to stand up for his actions. I agree my use of words were very insulting, but given the current state of affairs i feel that everyone else should stop bashing muslims, but wait ofcourse that's a big task to actuallt achieve.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5
 


Man I don't agree with the personal remarks you said in your post and neither do I agree with the personal remarks that guy said about all muslim women and that is why I stopped responding to him. You cannot have a conversation with racists. I tried politely and I even tried responding it in their own style but in the end you know what I gave up. It is not because I accepted defeat it is because I realised he actually does not know what he speaks off. He does not have that education which will tell him what is right or wrong.

I politely advise you to remove the personal remarks. Thanx.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by pujols5
 


Man I don't agree with the personal remarks you said in your post and neither do I agree with the personal remarks that guy said about all muslim women and that is why I stopped responding to him. You cannot have a conversation with racists. I tried politely and I even tried responding it in their own style but in the end you know what I gave up. It is not because I accepted defeat it is because I realised he actually does not know what he speaks off. He does not have that education which will tell him what is right or wrong.

I politely advise you to remove the personal remarks. Thanx.



I understand those were not the best words to use, but iam not expecting him to apologize so ill leave it at that. That's not what islam teaches, and that was wrong, but i guess his method was not enough to get an apology right? But iam not expecting one.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5
 


Thank you for removing it. I am an atheist so I don't like to get involved in any religious based topics but at times am forced to do to respond to people showing the mirror. As far as I know no religion (if it exists) teaches hate or to commit crime. It is the people who manipulate and distorts the religion to portray their own views.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can't answer for other people, and neither should I attempt to. It's really a hard question to answer as are your other questions with out generalizing, which I abhor, but I'll try. Most people are not to tolerant of change and things that are the norm, for them. I have experienced plenty 9of this in my life time........oh, you're going to hell, you're evil, do you worship the devil, annoying little things like that, to even further silliness such as Harry Potter is taking your children to hell, etc, etc, and even in fighting among Pagan groups about ridiculous things such as prayer in school, Christmas in school, why are most Witches portrayed as ugly. I'm an ecclectic Witch for that reason, none of the organized religions, to include various traditions in the Pagan community appeal to me. As far as getting annoyed, I could see where you would, but remember, someone somewhere at all times is going to disagree with you. How you handle it is quite up to you, options....quit coming here, not fair but an option, another one, don't click on nor reply to ones that may upset you, and finally, make balanced information avaiable to those that may accept it. Personal attacks are always a poor choice when trying to change someones mind, or express your own views. Unfortunately the ability to "communicate" or debate with someone in private and not face to face allows others to act in ways they normally wouldn't in person. There are alot of keyboard tough guys out there......don't feed the trolls.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I can't answer for other people, and neither should I attempt to. It's really a hard question to answer as are your other questions with out generalizing, which I abhor, but I'll try. Most people are not to tolerant of change and things that are the norm, for them. I have experienced plenty 9of this in my life time........oh, you're going to hell, you're evil, do you worship the devil, annoying little things like that, to even further silliness such as Harry Potter is taking your children to hell, etc, etc, and even in fighting among Pagan groups about ridiculous things such as prayer in school, Christmas in school, why are most Witches portrayed as ugly. I'm an ecclectic Witch for that reason, none of the organized religions, to include various traditions in the Pagan community appeal to me. As far as getting annoyed, I could see where you would, but remember, someone somewhere at all times is going to disagree with you. How you handle it is quite up to you, options....quit coming here, not fair but an option, another one, don't click on nor reply to ones that may upset you, and finally, make balanced information avaiable to those that may accept it. Personal attacks are always a poor choice when trying to change someones mind, or express your own views. Unfortunately the ability to "communicate" or debate with someone in private and not face to face allows others to act in ways they normally wouldn't in person. There are alot of keyboard tough guys out there......don't feed the trolls.


Again, guys i thought this was over and done with, i appreciate your advice but i think im just going to move on, no need to keep bringing it up. Thanks.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by pujols5
 


Thank you for removing it. I am an atheist so I don't like to get involved in any religious based topics but at times am forced to do to respond to people showing the mirror. As far as I know no religion (if it exists) teaches hate or to commit crime. It is the people who manipulate and distorts the religion to portray their own views.


You are so right, December Rain. The Quran teaches us to respect other religions, not to kill non-beleivers.

Quran 2:256:"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trust worthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. "

The problem is that some Muslims don't follow their Quran. Some Jews are genocidal too, but that doesn't mean that all Jews are evil. Some Christians have been genocidal in the past too, that doesn't mean they all are.

The ignorant people here abound. Unless you've read the entire Quran, NOBODY has the right to act like they understand Islam, or what it's about.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Really? You guys seriously believe that the way to stop terrorism is to stop killing muslims? How do those two things have anything in common? That is as crazy as those people who are against abortion killing the people who perform abortions. Have you actually thought about what terrorism is? or what terrorists are?

Definition

Terrorism: The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

Terrorism has nothing to with religious affiliation.



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pujols5
 


every sentence you said was truth....its great to see someone saying this..
(yes that was disrespectful to other people,but still was true)

personal comment:plz don't stope to their level.....i know how you feel.



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I hate this ridiculous "my gods better than your god" argument. Its ridiculous.

First things first, people need to distinguish between muslims and muslim extremists. The latter can burn in hell, but that doesnt mean all muslims are like that and should be treated in the same way.

I dont know enough about Islam to defend it or critisise it. I do know however that the majority of terrorist attacks these days stem from the Islamic faith. But you have to be careful when linking the two. You cannont generalise and tar a whole faith of people with the same brush. I think a lot of the muslim frustration here (I may be wrong), is not because they do not like Christians, but because they are tired of being labelled terrorists or murderers. Religion has a strange little way of making people blind to reason and logic. It always creates in-groups and out-groups which are the cause of all these conflicts. People just see an enemy, if the other person doesnt confrom to their view points. Muslim extremists are a typical example of this but it is true of other peoples views regarding normal muslims.

In my opinion the muslim world and the west are just not compatible with oneanother. They are built on two completely different foundations and with religion getting in the way, they will never see eye to eye. Its sad but true



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pujols5
 


I agree in all your posts on this thread pujols5, the only reason I even post on thread like this is because some fools might think there is no argument in the other side. I understand how you feel, but this will be my last post on this thread...lol. I think you had made things clear enough to those who will understand, but there is no convincing those who will not see so there is no point anymore for even arguing.

Peace.



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by andrewh7
 


Not every Muslim wants that, but Islamic extremists do...
We have had several threads about this for years in these forums....


Christian extremists want to blow up abortion clinics. It seems inappropriate to single out a small minority of Muslims when that same small minority exists among every other religious group as well. Neocons are constantly discounting the importance of civilian casualities in the middle east to promote their foreign policy agenda. When you start picking and choosing lines from the quoran, you are in effect attacking the character of all Muslims, classifying the whole Muslim population as inherently violent. I could pick and choose passages from the Bible and single out Christians who've committed terrorist acts in the past to define all Christians, but that wouldn't be fair or accurate.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by andrewh7]



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I agree that a sovereign Palestinian state would be a good step towards healing the wounds of the people living in the region. But how will Jerusalem be divided? How much of the region of Israel will need to be sacrificed for this state? Does Israel have a right to exist alongside this state? Do you think Palestinians would accept and respect Israel's existence? Certain Palestinians and some of their supporters believe that Israel has no right to exist and ALL the land should be returned. How can Israel and Palestine coexist when people in the region have this mindset?
[edit on 15/12/2009 by Dark Ghost]


Why are you purposely exempting Israel from your criticism? - the Israeli settlers are breaking the law and ignoring their own government/military to build illegal settlements. They believe that the Bible says the land is theirs and nothing else matters - not UN resolutions or international law. Since Israel is the much stronger force, I would think your focus would be on the party that actually has the ability to make the other one cease to exist. Palestine certainly does not have that power, and they can't even put up a proper defense to Israeli incursions. Certain Israelis, such as the ones who recently burned a mosque to the ground, obviously don't believe the Palestinians have a right to the territory. Should we judge all Israelis under this standard?


Originally posted by Dark Ghost
For many, a sovereign Palestinian state will not be enough. According to these people there can never be peace as long as Israel exists. Israel's existence as a whole is seen as an occupying force that has no right to be living where they are. The right of a Jewish nation to exist in the ME will always be seen as a thorn in the heart of Muslim lands.
[edit on 15/12/2009 by Dark Ghost]


What is your source for this information and what does "many" mean? Assuming this view is in the minority, why are ALL Palestinians be persecuted? The right of Israel to exist is irrelevant to the fact that innocent Palestinians are being denied the right to travel, engage in international commerce, own property, and celebrate their culture (in East Jerusalem). People are having their homes bulldozed or taken from them by Settlers backed by Israeli soldiers.

With Palestinians being constantly displaced and their rights denied, how can Israel claim to hold the higher ground? The Palestinians' rights are just as important as Israel's - the distinction is that only Israel retains those rights and only Israel has the power to deny them to their opponents.

If you occupy land that the UN has declared you don't lawfully possess, then people are going to rightfully refer to you as an "occupying force."
If roadblocks, checkpoints, travel restrictions, and a blockade-enforced embargo are not an indication of being an "occupying force," then I have no idea what that term means.

The 1967 borders are favored by international community. Split Jerusalem into two halfs and everyone will be happy with the outcome.


[edit on 17-12-2009 by andrewh7]



posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
You are so right, December Rain. The Quran teaches us to respect other religions, not to kill non-beleivers.

Quran 2:256:"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trust worthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. "

I see you've never heard of the Islamic doctrine of Abrogation.
www.meforum.org...
www.answering-islam.org...


Originally posted by andrewh7
Christian extremists want to blow up abortion clinics. It seems inappropriate to single out a small minority of Muslims when that same small minority exists among every other religious group as well. Neocons are constantly discounting the importance of civilian casualities in the middle east to promote their foreign policy agenda. When you start picking and choosing lines from the quoran, you are in effect attacking the character of all Muslims, classifying the whole Muslim population as inherently violent. I could pick and choose passages from the Bible and single out Christians who've committed terrorist acts in the past to define all Christians, but that wouldn't be fair or accurate.

Because Neither Christians nor Jews have a Theological command to wage war on "infidels"


The answer lies in the fact that such observations confuse history and theology by conflating the temporal actions of men with what are understood to be the immutable words of God. The fundamental error is that Judeo-Christian history—which is violent—is being conflated with Islamic theology—which commands violence. Of course, the three major monotheistic religions have all had their share of violence and intolerance towards the "other." Whether this violence is ordained by God or whether warlike men merely wished it thus is the key question.

Old Testament violence is an interesting case in point. God clearly ordered the Hebrews to annihilate the Canaanites and surrounding peoples. Such violence is therefore an expression of God's will, for good or ill. Regardless, all the historic violence committed by the Hebrews and recorded in the Old Testament is just that—history. It happened; God commanded it. But it revolved around a specific time and place and was directed against a specific people. At no time did such violence go on to become standardized or codified into Jewish law. In short, biblical accounts of violence are descriptive, not prescriptive.

This is where Islamic violence is unique. Though similar to the violence of the Old Testament—commanded by God and manifested in history—certain aspects of Islamic violence and intolerance have become standardized in Islamic law and apply at all times. Thus, while the violence found in the Qur'an has a historical context, its ultimate significance is theological. Consider the following Qur'anic verses, better known as the "sword-verses":

Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way.[7]

Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day, and do not forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden – such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book – until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled.[8]

www.meforum.org...



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join