It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

obviously I am out witted here, I did not understand at all, you said I have a statement: What is the meaning of life... wouldn't that be a question? besing? this is all i could find

www.urbandictionary.com...

speak clearly maybe we can have a real conversation not just one where you jumble a mess of words up and lol at your intelligence. though i know most mathematicians are nuts

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atcwatcher

funny part is when people say "think outside the box"

I think to my self? what box? lol who on earth said box? i dont see any box??

kinda like using money i guess, most ilogical way to connect as people as the underlying principle is based on greed.

humans will never be connect as long as we have a monetry system

we are the only beings on the planet that use money.. the rest of the things just EAT the rest and get on with it..

we dont EAT our prey anymore we PAY someone to kill it for us.. mind you not like you have a choice really you live in a prison of mind body and spirit.

why? because its shiny and it looks nice "gold" for instance

can you feed a chicken with gold? Nope

the ironic part of most posts on here are the fact WE are the reason for everything as i show.

so why whine about it? beats me just something to do while the human race waits for god.

boooyaaaaa

i say to that my self And they call me crazy? OK.

I would rather be a NUT who thinks for my self than be some mindless drone kinda thing.

but hey thats just me. no offence to anyone

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sorry i hit a typeo

here is the question again "this is a logical puzzle" just so you know

What is the meaning of life

Look close at it very very close, the answer is the first word

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Well said! flag for that! I must say I thought you were a nut, well I still do, but one I like! What you say makes since. I do not get quite the same out of the wiki's in your OP as you do, but I can understand where you are coming from, and even more the later posts. You are no straw man to me whatever that means.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

without humans would you be asking the questions you are?

size is relitive and so is observation just depends on ones thinking of what is the function of both..

you are "in the middle" yet have both qualities that makes you work?

find that odd? or just normal?

pop idol is normal being here is far from normal but people take that aspect for granted wouldnt you say?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

we are the only beings on the planet that use money

Now I know your a liar and definitely a member of ATSIS!

You can think of no other species, not *one* other than us that uses a system of exchange for things?

You said you knew more than me. Either you lied about that or your lying about human's being the only species that uses a system of exchange for things.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Ok now you have my interest here, "what is the meaning of life, hint it is the first word"

"what" so what is the the answer you are looking for? what is the meaning? A feeling of oneness or sacredness? hmmm dont leave me until we figure this out! lol

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

straw man means i have no idea what im talking about..

Kinda funny to me really as i was the one who made the post lol.. if i had no clue why bother talking about it in the first place..

I could have made a post with oh i dunno "I AM GOD" or "I AM AN ALIEN" now that would have been fun but i like to provide evidence based on common things "EVERYONE" can understand.

and why not? the information is there for all to see?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

I believe what it refers to is money. Bartering or exchanging things of use is universal. but what is money or gold. what use does it have for the person receiving it, nothing really. it has no meaning or no necessity besides the importance man puts into it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

right but it is like the old adage ; if a tree falls in the woods and noone is there to hear it does it make a sound? Science would tell me yes even though the part of me that wants to believe life is a sacred, necessity of the universe wants to say no.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

its a logical puzzle for a reason..

lets brake it down into its parts so you get a better understanding..

WHAT - is a question one askes to figure out something

LIFE - is the very reason as to why you are asking in the first place

Question - is the thing that makes humans work without it you can not function and become a rock..

So the what, in what is the meaning of life is the very question of why you are asking it in the first place.

huamsn are AKSING WHY we are here when they forget WHY they are asking?

because THAT is the job "ASKING" why!

so the meaning of life? is to understand the QUESTION not the ANSWER TO IT.

if you know the question YOU always know the answer..

understand?

problem we is.. we do not know what the question in fact WAS

so it becomes QUESTION Vs QUESTION = answer = QUESTION

= Infinity BUT on the flipside

without this WE / LIFE would never have been created.. we ANSWER "the question, what ever it is" just by BEING here.

sounds crackers i know.. but think about it logicaly gets a lot more simple..

and its not just me who have said this.. most religions do say this in some form or another..

i use math and science to prove it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I love this one

if a tree falls in the woods and noone is there to hear it does it make a sound?

yes indeed it does because you made the tree fall ; ) do you see now what i am saying?

look at the first word again "IF" well what is IF? if is not a question its a statement of fact that you have based evidence upon

What came first the chicken or the egg??

THE QUESTION came befor both chicken and egg>>

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

I love this one

if a tree falls in the woods and noone is there to hear it does it make a sound?

yes indeed it does because you made the tree fall ; ) do you see now what i am saying?

look at the first word again "IF" well what is IF? if is not a question its a statement of fact that you have based evidence upon

What came first the chicken or the egg??

THE QUESTION came befor both chicken and egg>>

Logical fallacy.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

its a logical puzzle for a reason..

lets brake it down into its parts so you get a better understanding..

WHAT - is a question one askes to figure out something

LIFE - is the very reason as to why you are asking in the first place

Question - is the thing that makes humans work without it you can not function and become a rock..

So the what, in what is the meaning of life is the very question of why you are asking it in the first place.

huamsn are AKSING WHY we are here when they forget WHY they are asking?

because THAT is the job "ASKING" why!

so the meaning of life? is to understand the QUESTION not the ANSWER TO IT.

if you know the question YOU always know the answer..

understand?

problem we is.. we do not know what the question in fact WAS

so it becomes QUESTION Vs QUESTION = answer = QUESTION

= Infinity BUT on the flipside

without this WE / LIFE would never have been created.. we ANSWER "the question, what ever it is" just by BEING here.

sounds crackers i know.. but think about it logicaly gets a lot more simple..

and its not just me who have said this.. most religions do say this in some form or another..

i use math and science to prove it.

Logical fallacy: Correlation does not imply causation.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
so in essence what you are saying is the purpose of life is to observe and to question. i see! and agree! but how do you tie us into the god particle maybe you can clarify the OP for me just a little. It felt a little jumpy. I saw the tie down to scale then it kind of went over my head to be honest. Are you really meaning we are the boson particle or just in theory the piece that the puzzle needs. I believe it was Einstein (may be wrong its been a while) That asked would these subatomic particles be there if we were not looking for them? My question is does this give us the power to change reality by being ignorant to the presence or choosing not to observe?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

agreed correlation does not imply causation but if there is a correlation there must be some sort of connection right?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Show me any life form other than a human that uses money

Please..

Now I know your a liar and definitely a member of ATSIS!

and that matters to me because why? ATSIS

oh btw i notice you changed your little sig

kinda funny

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atcwatcher
reply to post by sirnex

I believe what it refers to is money. Bartering or exchanging things of use is universal. but what is money or gold. what use does it have for the person receiving it, nothing really. it has no meaning or no necessity besides the importance man puts into it.

There are other species besides humans.

This link isn't one from a wild in a wild setting doing it, but an awesome experiment in teaching monkeys to use money. Thought you might like the article, very interesting how it turned out!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

in a way yes.. You see we effect our reality by being here. as show in the QM post i provied.. once we observe we change our nature and this can be shown clear in our history..

Think about one simple aspect here for a moment.. what if humans could see in infread ? or other wavelegnths would our discoveries seem "normal" or would finding out that there are other colours be a brake through?

its always about the observer and WE are IT.. now to understand how that fits into the equation of the unfied field theory is that the missing part "the force / partical" is us lot

because with out us there is in fact no observation no calculatio and no answer no any question.

So what is boson? well we are? quatom physics it self says we are
its just they did not apply that to the unified theory when it was put together..

silly i know but still worth pointing out

"the world is both flat and round it just depends on if you are looking at your feet when asking the question"

correct?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by atcwatcher
reply to post by sirnex

agreed correlation does not imply causation but if there is a correlation there must be some sort of connection right?

No, that is not always the case. For there to be a connection, a connection must be shown.

The opposite phrase, correlation proves causation, is a logical fallacy by which two events that occur together are claimed to have a cause-and-effect relationship.

-from the wiki article.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join