It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

He cant
because if he had any clue he would know that we being the observer give matter its meaning by being the observer like the eletron..

Very simple.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You are very correct and that is were life comes into play, some people confuse life we just being human and forget that plants have been around for 1.5 billion years

what ever life "is" as a force is the thing that is "observing mass" and inherently created us as a by product.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Can you please state how it is that you believe the OP's to be a logical fallacy? Are you saying that it's illogical to believe that we, being the observer, give matter mass by observing it and therefore, that makes "you" the god particle?

Already did, read the entire thread. I don't like repeating myself or retelling the same thing over and over. You want me to have a cooler temper, then don't BS me with misrepresentation. I don't have an ill mannered temper without reason or for the sake of having one. You misrepresent me, I rightfully will call you out on it. You get arrogant and cocky with illogical arguments, I will call you out on those. If one acts like a blatant idiot or wishes to remain ignorant to a point through ignoring that point outright, it is of no consequence of my own doing as I don't control how people act but I will act accordingly to how they wish the conversation to develop.

Infantile lalalala arguments can stay in the poop chute they are born from. I came in here, made my point and inquired for explicit statements in the quotes attempted to be used as proof of that assertion. It's already been said and done and I'm still attempting to garner that so called evidence from the OP. You want that explanation again, reread the thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

your not honest your just ignorant.

Simple question. Just for you.

What way is up.

No clue this time.

simple question to test your logic.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by nunya13

You are very correct and that is were life comes into play, some people confuse life we just being human and forget that plants have been around for 1.5 billion years

what ever life "is" as a force is the thing that is "observing mass" and inherently created us as a by product.

Do you have explicit evidence that life predates the universe? Correlation does not imply causation, learn it, love it, live it buddy.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

But yet you speak like a child when dealing with adults? is it because you are sat behind your pc? feel strong and mature in doing so? calling people arrogant pricks? Very nice.. did your mother never teach you manners?

n topic

Supper small < human > Supper massive

Yet.. a human is BOTH

tell me why that is?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Were in this thread did i say LIFE predated the universe?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Please refer to my previous post:

"SCALE is a derivative of the foundations of reality at any given instantaneous time"

If you want to take quantum physics/mechanics and make religion out of it then that's up to you, just look on youtube at all the quantum cults and concience world propoganda. The OP is wrong, that's all there is to it.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

What way is up.

Direction is based on point of reference.

Yet.. a human is BOTH

Where are you drawing this conclusion from?

Were in this thread did i say LIFE predated the universe?

Be happy knowing you make the universe work in a fundermental way and without you, it would not work.

wonder whos mind we live in?

no you = no mass

then someone will say well MASS was here be for humans / universe yes it may be the case

But how would you know what mass was if you was not here?

The reason for this is because LIFE is a requirement of the universe.

its always about the observer and WE are IT.. now to understand how that fits into the equation of the unfied field theory is that the missing part "the force / partical" is us lot

because with out us there is in fact no observation no calculatio and no answer no any question.

some say it was always here be for us.. well maybe it was but untill we came along

there was not matter just NOTHINGNESS... we give matter its properties

what makes you think other beings are based on matter the same way we are or look at matter the same way we do?

No life = no nothing kiddo

Because without YOU being here NOTHING exists..

NOTHING ZIP NADA

It comes off as an implied concept based on your argument. Mass is a property of the universe, if life creates mass by observation, then logically life must predate to be the causation of the observation. You even state (In bold in above quotation) that without life, there is nothing, ZIP NADA in fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Jezus

There is nothing known to science that suggests or proves that the mind is somehow “inside” the brain.

From a scientific perspective the mind does not exist.

Ah, OK.... Neuroscience doesn't exist, about as meaningful as a holocaust denier.

Scientifically the mind does not exist.

Neuroscience is the study of the brain and the nervous system.

Sure we can study correlations between brain activity and behavior.

People have theories about cognitive patterns but this is all theoretical. The study of linguistics and neuroscience is certainly interesting and gives us scientific information about brain mechanics but all discussion of cognitive patterns and the mind is fundamentally abstract and theoretical.

We have a logical understanding of the mind but scientifically it does not exist.

If you cannot get past this small concept you have not even begun to study the mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

here are 2 facts NO ONE can dispute.

THE MIND HAS NO SHAPE WHAT SO EVER

THE UNIVERSE HAS NO SHAPE WHAT SO EVER

FACT

prove me wrong ill call you god

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Without the OBERVATION of it.

I think you are some what confused here..

You can have BOTH ok? LIFE is the FORCE "higgs boson" that interacts with matter or energy that creates YOU then you become the OBSERVER OF MATTER ITS SELF

like a mirror! you see?

ever put two mirrors facing each other? well your one mirror looking at the other seeing a reflection infiity of your self

= YOU

what im saying is you connect BOTH energy and matter at the same time as being AWARE OF BOTH

hence the scale thing

its not hard really is it? i mean why is a brick a brick? because YOU observe it AS a brick even tho 99.99999999 of space is empty! ?

that INCLUDES YOU? so why is MATTER solid on our PRECEPTION or OBSERVATION OF IT?

because YOU make it SO by being ALIVE

the problem is we dont know who made the MIRRORS

[edit on 16-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

If i was wrong you would not be sat on your computer typing matey.

how do you even think you got your 11 diementions theory?

I mean you call QM a cult but yet without QM there is no 11dm?

you have to be #ting me right.

and the funny part is I have FACTS to back mine up what do you have?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

SCALE is a derivative of the foundations of reality at any given instantaneous time

and based on your theory time is not a thing is it?

so how can one base a statement on something that you say is not prestent and that is only relitive to the observer? "as i stated in my own post" correct?

And a derivative is a component, just so you know.. and reality is? what?

tell me more im all eyeballs

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I think you might need to just find a more layman's way to describe what you are saying, then maybe they will understand that you are actually correct.

It has been said by many great minds, "As Above, So Below". Most of them meant that the large scale (planets, stars, etc.) acts and exists like that which is the small scale (sub atoms, atoms, molecules).

I understand what you are saying about scale, but others think you mean something else. We exist both on the large scale and the small scale, right in between.

The images and thoughts from "The Powers Of Ten" is a good example:
micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

We are in a universe, and we are a universe at the same time. We are the particles, we are the stars and planets, we are the universe. This is all scientifically, and logically correct, it is not a theory.

Separation is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Emerald Tablet

Translated by Isaac Newton:

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
6. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.
11a. So was the world created.
12. From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (Or process) is here in this.
13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
14. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

As Above, So Below.

The Magician displaying the Hermetic concept of as above, so below.These words circulate throughout occult and magical circles, and they come from Hermetic texts. The concept was first laid out in The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, in the words "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing"[18].

In accordance with the various levels of reality: physical, mental, and spiritual, this relates that what happens on any level happens on every other. This is however more often used in the sense of the microcosm and the macrocosm. The microcosm is oneself, and the macrocosm is the universe. The macrocosm is as the microcosm, and vice versa; within each lies the other, and through understanding one (usually the microcosm) you can understand the other.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Well i could do with some help lol

but yes your are very correct so star for you.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Sure we can study correlations between brain activity and behavior.

Ah, OK. I understand your point of view now.

We can claim correlation proves causation in the case of the OP because we agree with it.

But we can counter argue against mind arising from brain because correlation does not imply causation.

Hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

we are the universe. This is all scientifically, and logically correct

Please quote this from science. If correct, proven and obvious to all, then this should be an easy task and yet, apparently here in this thread it seems just so damned difficult to acquire and explicit statement given by science as is claimed to exist.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

that INCLUDES YOU? so why is MATTER solid on our PRECEPTION or OBSERVATION OF IT?

because YOU make it SO by being ALIVE

*sigh* Correlation does not imply causation.

THE UNIVERSE HAS NO SHAPE WHAT SO EVER

Shout it as much as you'd like, you can't make this claim unless you've traveled the entire universe. Wishful thinking is wishful thinking and will be nothing more.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join