It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
To the OP, I`m absolutley with you 110%

We are indeed the GUT,

The very reason is our true esscence..."CONCIOUSNESS

Conciousness is part of the equazion for things like Heisenberg`s uncertainty principle. And Schroedinger`s cat.

Indeed, infinite intelligent conciousness is the Higgs Boson as nothing would have mass if were not for concious observation.

Excellent OP!!
S&F

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

but an awesome experiment in teaching monkeys to use money

TEACHING

show me a NATURAL being other than humans that use money..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Thank you my good man.

I plan on presenting it as a paper in due time.

will take me long to go through it with spell checker lol!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

I can understand but you have said that twice now..

Logicaly fallisy is a controdiction of its self just so you know.

a fasle statement comes from logic as an oppiste to ture

like flipping coins remember?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

The opposite phrase, correlation proves causation, is a logical fallacy by which two events that occur together are claimed to have a cause-and-effect relationship.

yes this is true and proves my point.. You being here causes 1 major effect

you ask questions?

the effect is THE HUMAN RACE'S ENTIRE HISTORY

or did you leave that bit out of your equation?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

Originally posted by atcwatcher
reply to post by sirnex

No, that is not always the case. For there to be a connection, a connection must be shown.

But just because the connection is not shown is not necessarily proof no connection exists until we can prove what that connection is. Correlation shows some sort of connection even if we dont understand/know what that is, right?

Intersting article on the monkeys. thanks for posting that only got to read through it briefly but i will go back and get the whole story. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Indeed, infinite intelligent conciousness is the Higgs Boson as nothing would have mass if were not for concious observation

correct! and what is boson? its the force that binds / creates matter

; ) some say it was always here be for us.. well maybe it was but untill we came along

there was not matter
just NOTHINGNESS... we give matter its properties

what makes you think other beings are based on matter the same way we are or look at matter the same way we do?

seems some what arrogant to think just because we give matter a "state of being" that other beings are or do live in "another" state of being in regards to how they "class" matter

to them a rock could be water?

did someone say box? omg its the BOX bregade oh wait no its ATSIS LOL HEHE

had to edit bind / create in corolation with observation !

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

hahahahaha

omg

chimp: Hey pass me a banana
chimp2: No
chimp: I got gold!!!
chimp2: so?
chimp: if i give you this gold you can get 3 bannans
chimp2: really?
chimp: Yup
chimp2: who told you that?
chimp: The humans showed me
chimp3 hahahahaha idiots..

lol omg you are classic you really are.. and one tip lay off the insults you will get banned faster than you can say quatom physics

or grow up.

by the way what do chips trade in? LOL chimp dollas? LOL cmon dude you have got to be kidding or you are the most ignorant person i have ever met.

One time on ats somone made a thread saying jupiter had EXPLODED a few pages into the thread this was said

"i didnt know jupiter was made of gas"

Now that was funny

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by atcwatcher

But just because the connection is not shown is not necessarily proof no connection exists until we can prove what that connection is. Correlation shows some sort of connection even if we dont understand/know what that is, right?

Read the wiki article link as it will explain it better than I can. Correlation never implies causation, but the OP appears to think the opposite is true, that correlation is causation which is a logical fallacy.

Intersting article on the monkeys. thanks for posting that only got to read through it briefly but i will go back and get the whole story. Thanks again!

I thought it was an excellent article. We've been learning so much from the animal kingdom that show's there is no real difference between us and them, that we aren't special at all. Yes, we do more damage to the environment and build things that are not needed, but not really that much different. Ever facet of what we once though separates exists in different species.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

no matey your problem is your lack of understanding 11 flags ?

I mean you tell me HOW we got here with some facts or even some pointers and il star you myself tho you are a little bit imature for your age the way you toss insults about..

so here is a challange for you from me. You make a thread based on your understanding of what we are and how we work out how we came to be or.

I will be happy to clean your clock..

and just so you know i did read the link and if you read it .. compare it with the QM link

you will find im right and not you

In fact your backing me up the more you try and prove me wrong lol

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OP, you are on the right track. Just read my name, ALL IS ONE.

The "God Particle" they are looking for exist in every particle in your body. YOU ARE the particle.

Electrons, protons, neutrons... all of these subatomic particles that science studies, YOU ARE THE PARTICLES. You exist inside of them, and outside of them.

The entire universe is our body, we are all a part of the same body.

Are you a part of the universe? Yes.

Are you thinking and conscious? Yes.

That means the universe is thinking and conscious.... IT'S ALIVE!

Have you ever read about "The All"?

Oh and by the way... how was your sleep? Now that you are awake, hang in there or else sleep walkers will drive you nuts.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

haha dude my sleep was EPIC ill u2u some time lol

im stil laughing at my chimp thing lol

and yes all is indeed one, but people dont like the truth i guess

lol posted reply in wrong topic

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Number trick "ish"

1+9 = 10
3+7 = 10
5+5 = 10

^^)

and it makes the shape of a pyramid! work outword and add the first number at the end

lots of funny things you can do with odd numbers that in fact make pattens..

odd numbers have logic also

off topic nonsesnss

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Jezus

I agree, the common denominator is the observer within all life.

Evolution as simply allowed for our "minds" to create a more expressive physical vehicle.

The observer/responder is the driving force of evolution.

What I was implying was that we are not conscious life at all, but that the oldest living organism on our planet is and we only exist because it exists to observe us as existing as is being postulated about human life being that observer.

Well the only true evidence of consciousness is the personal experience.

In the physical world we can only assume that those who appear to have consciousness similar to our own actually do.

It is impossible (from the physical world) to prove another entity actually has conciosuness and experiences.

And nothing is particularly special about human life; this is just the current shape of the physical vehicle we inhabit.

My question is this, does the mind/soul/observing entity stay constant or does it evolve like the physical vehicle?

The existence of a separate entity outside of the physical world to respond to the conscious experience created by the brain is obvious but the question is how raw this observing material is, are we all identical observers (like pure intelligent energy) or does each “soul” have characteristics of its own?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sounds like someones been watching too much dragon ball z, I understand how your laying out the comparisons in reference to scale of atoms, but really we still can't create solar systems with our hands here...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hey hey hey you misspelled particle....credibility credibility...jking

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Nice job using your mind and brain for something creative (very creative).

** Removed by me. This isn't a physics class and I shouldn't have such high expectations. **

Keep up the thinking

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Those scales are used in completely different contexts. Not all are about size. You know that.

At least you should if you've read the wiki articles linked.

By your definition, any "destruction" would be a violation of the "sanctity of life."

[edit on 12/15/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
While this is all intuitive conjecture, it does fit in nicely with another recent post on the fractal nature of the universe and our solar system being the equivalent of an atom of Beryllium (see paper referenced in this post www.abovetopsecret.com... paper is at www.gpofr.com... ).

If solar systems are atoms on a different scale, then why could not living beings be the various subatomic particals, with sentient beings' collective sentience being the Boson or "God Particle"?

When I see people try to invalidate intuitive musings like this, I always laugh to myself, because they always argue that "according to this theory or that theory, your assertion falls apart," as you are basing your argument on a theory, not a proven law. Nothing is proven and in my book, logical intuitive conjecture is just as valuable as any scientific theory, as it comes from our internal creativity. The same is true of the notions behind most scientific theories.

The problem is that some scientists in their dogmatic adherence to their specific brand of ignorance, arrogantly close the door on other equally valid brands of ignorance (such as the ideas in this post and posts referenced herein) because those who bring these ideas forth from their internal, God given creativity and intuition, dare do so without having wasted some significant portion of their lives trying to prove and disprove every facet of their idea with the puny maths, such that lie within our capabilities and limitations as we exist today.

I applaud the OP and all who bring such ideas to the forefront, and give them every bit as much credit for not knowing everything as I do the arrogant scientists and naysayers in our midst, because until we know everything for certain, it's all just conjecture.

Peace,

Bryan

[edit on 15-12-2009 by belowcommonknowledge]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by belowcommonknowledge]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join