It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ready? "warning heavy reading needed"

Ok lets begin..

The Higgs boson is a massive scalar elementary particle predicted to exist by the Standard Model in particle physics. At present there are no other known fundamental scalar particles in nature.

Taken from en.wikipedia.org...

Let us look at one key part in this shall we?

At present there are no other known fundamental scalar particles in nature.

Wonder why?? Hmm lets see shall we

Quantum mechanics (QM) is a set of principles describing the physical reality at the atomic level of matter (molecules and atoms) and the subatomic (electrons, protons, and even smaller particles). These descriptions include the simultaneous wave-like and particle-like behavior of both matter[1] and radiation[2] ("wave–particle duality"). Quantum Mechanics is a mathematical description of reality, like any scientific model. Some of its predictions and implications go against the "common sense" of how humans see a set of bodies (a system) behave. This isn't necessarily a failure of QM - it's more of a reflection of how humans understand space and time on larger scales (e.g., centimetres, seconds) rather than much smaller.

Now Let me point out ONE very very KEY WORD "scale"

after all that you are thinking scale? Oh yep!

Lets look at one type of scale in relation to this..

A vernier scale is an additional scale which allows a distance or angle measurement to be read more precisely than directly reading a uniformly-divided straight or circular measurement scale. It is a sliding secondary scale that is used to indicate where the measurement lies when it is in between two of the marks on the main scale.

cool huh?
ok so what has this got to do with particals and me? or me and anything "godlike"

Observation is either an activity of a living being (such as a human), consisting of receiving knowledge of the outside world through the senses, or the recording of data using scientific instruments. The term may also refer to any datum collected during this activity.

nice word heh? well it should be..

"footnote"

Certain systems, however, do exhibit quantum mechanical effects on a larger scale; superfluidity (the frictionless flow of a liquid at temperatures near absolute zero) is one well-known example

scale! love this word.

Now lets compare a human on scale shall we to oh i dunno A STAR?

VY Canis Majoris (VY CMa) is a red Hypergiant star located in the constellation Canis Major. With a size of 2600 solar radii, it is the largest known star and also one of the most luminous known. It is located about 1.5 kiloparsecs (4.6×1016 km) or about 4,900 light years away from Earth. Unlike most stars, which occur in either binary or multiple star systems, VY CMa is a single star (i.e. does not have any stellar companions). It is categorized as a semiregular variable and has an estimated period of 6,275,081 days[4], or just under 17,200 years.

Feel small? you should do

If you do not know how small you are have a look at this picture for refrence

en.wikipedia.org...:Sun_and_VY_Canis_Majoris.svg

Now why do i connect the dots i do? Because YOU are in fact a partical of EPIC ness on scale that is mind bending..

But yet we have ATOMS?? lets go tiny! or as tiny as we can and compare a human to the atom! sounds fun

The name atom comes from the Greek ἄτομος/átomos, α-τεμνω, which means uncuttable, or indivisible, something that cannot be divided further

sounds interesting!!

During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, physicists discovered subatomic components and structure inside the atom, thereby demonstrating that the 'atom' was divisible. The principles of quantum mechanics were used to successfully model the atom

we are made from atoms correct? but yet we are "indivisible, something that cannot be divided further" well unless you count having kids but thats for another topic ^^)

You see how scale is fitting in to this?

Atoms lack a well-defined outer boundary, so the dimensions are usually described in terms of the distances between two nuclei when the two atoms are joined in a chemical bond.

Also akin to a solar system and gravity ? "oh the mind boggles"...

As of 2009 the quest for unifying the fundamental forces through quantum mechanics is still ongoing. Quantum electrodynamics (or "quantum electromagnetism"), which is currently the most accurately tested physical theory,[39] has been successfully merged with the weak nuclear force into the electroweak force and work is currently being done to merge the electroweak and strong force into the electrostrong force. Current predictions state that at around 1014 GeV the three aforementioned forces are fused into a single unified field,[40] Beyond this "grand unification", it is speculated that it may be possible to merge gravity with the other three gauge symmetries, expected to occur at roughly 1019 GeV. However - and while special relativity is parsimoniously incorporated into quantum electrodynamics - the expanded general relativity, currently the best theory describing the gravitation force, has not been fully incorporated into quantum theory.

What they are saying is bascialy all theroys are in a way correct based on scale.. stupid yes LOGICAL? veryyyy logical.. when one compares the size of a human to star you seem pretty special more so because you compared to a atom is more or less the same lol

The point is YOU are the APEX of scale in our own reality YOU become the missing link in all mathmatics.

You MY friend ARE bosson!

Be happy knowing you make the universe work in a fundermental way and without you, it would not work.

Hoped you understand you are just like the atom in your very own way.

Just want to add all the infomation / quotes are from wiki "none edited"

[edit on 15-12-2009 by 13579]

MOD EDIT: to correct spelling in thread title

[edit on 12/17/2009 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The point is YOU are the APEX of scale in our own reality YOU become the missing link in all mathmatics.

Be happy knowing you make the universe work in a fundermental way and without you, it would not work.

How you got all that from those quotes is beyond me. Nothing of this is ever mentioned in any of those quotes. Wishful thinking at best. Misrepresentation at most.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm not usually a spelling nazi but you could at least spell the 5 words in the title correctly, it's particle. When i saw that misspelling I thought it would be a nonsense post but actually it's an interesting OP.

The quantum scale versus the larger scales does make a huge difference, and the physics are different as you point out.

But on the scale of a man or a star, the physics are pretty much the same.

BTW here's a good star size comparison video, my favorite:

Actually it seems like your post is about scale, so of course I have to post my favorite scale video, power of 10:

Gulliver's travels anyone? Are we tiny insignificant specks, or giants? Both I guess depending on the scale we compare ourselves to.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
well ,personally I'm particlelarlarily pleased ,

particularlarily so ..... higgins bosun scale happy !

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I see where you are coming from but I would have to disagree that I am not able to be divided.
I am legion, after all. Others say I might be a hologram. I think I'm legion, you can be epic.

NO seriously, if you think about how they say teleportation would work, that would be a form of division, because the old me would perhaps die, and the new me would have all my memories, ect.

Might come in handy for a mission, but the personal sacrifice would be too great for most of us in most cases to want to go buy a teleportation ticket.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Ahh such a great vid
had to star it!!

My point is scale yes .. You see its not so much we are tiny its the fact we as humans / life are the GLUE that binds both tiny with omgwtf huge.

we compleate the grand unification theory

sounds simple i know but all the evidence is here for all to see..

we are the god partical

Dont thank me
im to humble plus.. i have other things to work out right now lol

and i agress i spell / write like a troll.. but my understading of what we are in is .. undifined

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

How you got all that from those quotes is beyond me

so is probibility apperntly

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Gulliver's travels anyone? Are we tiny insignificant specks, or giants? Both I guess depending on the scale we compare ourselves to.

and that is why you are a universe all of your own

universe has no shape
you mind has no shape

wonder whos mind we live in?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Where is this said in any of what you quoted? If your going to claim or imply that this is explicitly stated, then give an explicit statement. I don't see any of what you said here being explicitly mentioned in any of those quotes. The whole post is just a logical fallacy unless you can bring that explicit statement to light.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

I dont know about us being god particles but this reality as we see it is definately an illusion.

Based on the fact that of the "atom" which is made up of subparicles like the electron.... If the "atom" was the size of a large double story house. an electron would be the size of a 10 cent coin. The rest is just empty space.

99.9999% of an atom is just empty space. The funny thing about an electron (you know.. the 0.0001%) is that it is constantly jumping in and out of existence. The only way to determine where it is, is to try and interact with it (use scientific measure which means t find out where it is you have to interact with it otherwise it could go through two holes at once, u know that dual hole experiment...) ;-P

hell scientist now say that when the universe was 1 million million million million millionth of a second old after th big bang... the universe was the size of a pea. Now look at it. Talk about that empty space ;-P

If 99.9999% of the universe is empty space. then wtf am i seeing? "Reality, ITS an ILLUSION... albeit a very persistant one" -quote albert einstein.

Quite true quite true.

That why i'm sort of getting the feeling that we are more spiritual beings than we know ;-P

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DaRAGE]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Great Post !!! S&F for you !!! I've been saying this all along and now I know it's true...but of course, I being God and everything, knew that already...but I'm glad to see that other forms of Me are figuring it out !!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

the entire post is my statement?

Work it out

SUPPER SMALL < human > Supper massive

what is in the middle?

; )

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polychronopolis

why thank you

Its not hard really i mean 20 years of math and some tweeks here and there to mathmatical principles like ADDING your self into math.. becomes kinda clear.

we rock more than we can possible grasp

we ARE god
"ok a partical" but still we do have the bragging rights lol

"all of us" i may add

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I find the OP quite Medieval in the way it treats information. "Particals", "bossons", and humans being actual atoms (indivisible)... Bovine dejecta...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by sirnex

the entire post is my statement?

Work it out

SUPPER SMALL < human > Supper massive

what is in the middle?

; )

A logical fallacy.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree, i do seem what erm medevil "in relation to your own thread responce" hehe

I just point out facts many do not wish to connect "nore understand" but many do in relation to there own heart. i just try to show it with science and math.

Most people feel this connection and know something is missing in this bigger picture, and the one thing that has always been missing is YOU AND ME

that is why when people read papers or do math they get confused beacuse on one hand you have a INFINATE universe "or reality" ect then you have a finite body ? with a mind that is has big as the universe its self

it gets confusing but alaways belief in your heart as that is what is true most of the time "unless you are missguided" so all i do is show people that it is possible to show that we are gods in our own right.

weather or not people wish to understand or take heed is another, tho i do tend to tell them look our your window a lot.

humans tend to be very pittfyfull "yes including me" why?

they fear the power of the truth, because when you know the truth you fear the true responsiblity that comes with it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

really? how?

You just made a thread about probiblity but yet you do not understand logic in its basic form?

SUPPER MASSIVE < human > SUPPER SMALL

what connects both? Its looking right at you????????

hello?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Would you disagree that you are just a function of the universe?

or that because your human you are special?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Very thought provoking but I suddenly started thinking - the Higgs Boson gave everything in the universe mass, right? (I mean, theoretically) and then I starting thinking about Biocentrism - that the universe only exists through observation and life is the only thing that observes the universe, right..thus giving everything mass..........Is this the jist of the thread?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i am responding to show support for the OP, as he seems to be lacking in support in this thread. the OP is correct in his conclusion; however, i can see why sirnex is in disagreement because the OP has not laid out the argument very well.

good work, OP.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join