It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I dont believe this for a simple reason, there are no witnesses! Sure the government controls the media in russia but anyone who has a camera could have either photographed or filmed this thing.
There is no way they could have controlled every person (a la rosewell) who actully saw this thing and told them not to say anything to the rest of the world.
Besides why is the daylight footage only 12 sek long? Why did they take the footage so far away? Its a hoax, maybe for some russian sci fi movie coming up

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by trancedanne

How many videos do we really have of the Phoenix Lights?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trancedanne
I dont believe this for a simple reason, there are no witnesses! Sure the government controls the media in russia but anyone who has a camera could have either photographed or filmed this thing.
There is no way they could have controlled every person (a la rosewell) who actully saw this thing and told them not to say anything to the rest of the world.
Besides why is the daylight footage only 12 sek long? Why did they take the footage so far away? Its a hoax, maybe for some russian sci fi movie coming up

Please, reread my comment on the last page. The building to the lower left in the daylight footage doesn't exist since 2 - 3 years. It's faked.

It was called hotel rossija. Check out google earth and the related wikipedia article.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Akezzon

If hoax it is well done.

I would put it this way: A hoax, well done!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
New day time vid.

Blimey they must be blind in Moscow from all that vodka not to see that thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
now there is another similar claim, supposedly coming from china....

also uk......

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
reply to post by Imagir

Alright...

Im not quite sure what to make of it to be honest! Never seen a UFO in the shape of a pyramid before, especially the same texture... and colour as a pyramid from egypt!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Wolf ]

is this a serious post? how many ufos have you seen and pictures please to show validity of knowledge on extraterrestrial spacecraft.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Blimey they must be blind in Moscow from all that vodka not to see that thing.

They couldn't because it wasn't there! Nice CGI!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

This appears to be the super secret TR-3B gravity manipulator aircraft. It uses nuclear power to drive a very top secret engine which can reduce the effects of gravity by upto 90% on any object within its field.

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a

Please note that this is not anti-gravity, more gravity disruption.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It might just be simple solar balloon or Tetroon Balloon
www.skychariot.com...
www.brisbanehotairballooning.com.au...
www.global-western.com...
but i hope its a something more exciting

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
now there is another similar claim, supposedly coming from china....

also uk......

Both of those vids are from the same footage

Just start both at the same time (no need to be precise) - The zooming in is the same and the cloud pastern is identical!

So China or Blighty?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

oh... really?

i was totally thinking on different lines here i.e. video made in egypt.... falsely renamed to uk.....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

errr OK was I being dumb again and missing the obvious?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpgore2004
reply to post by Imagir

This appears to be the super secret TR-3B gravity manipulator aircraft. It uses nuclear power to drive a very top secret engine which can reduce the effects of gravity by upto 90% on any object within its field.

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a

Please note that this is not anti-gravity, more gravity disruption.

Actually there's no such thing as 'anti-gravity' or even 'gravity disruption'. It's 'gravity shielding'. If you want to know more just ask! I can link you to the LANL (Los Alamos National Laboratory) archives where numerous papers on gravity shielding have been included after peer reviews.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The only way for the humans to build a SpaceCraft that is feature rich. Is one that is with magnetic abilities. As the Universe is Electric, A Magnetic spacecraft could connect/tap into hidden energy all through out the universe & hence forth travel everywhere. Just think of the possibilities! that the mer mortals are missing out on
because they are still arguing about if the sun is electric or not, When in fact the entire universe is Electric & to interface it, Is to install a magnetic switch!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thats the fake one

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

And you see pixel pops at 34 secs in and all oveer on the second of the same footage. This is CGI, someone is trying to make this into a hoax.

The Russia footage is real

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People are so naive it hurts to read.

I hate it when people say 'if it was cgi it would be hell of a good job.' NO, IT WOULDN'T, IT'S REALLY EASY TO DO. You people have no idea about cgi. There is absolutely no problem to edit movie with such low quality at all, it is very freaking easy, even for amateurs. It was harder back in the days, now there are programs that everyone can buy and do it themselves. It's really easy, and if someone is a little more intermediate, a very convincing stuff can be made.

Come on, it's a moving triangle in the sky.. how hard is that, is there a real cgi artist here that can say that this is hard? How hard it is to put this triangle into footage and change its resolution to fit, and filter it all few times later to make it even more seamingless. Come on people. Don't be so naive. I would make stuff like that myself just to show you, but then again, you would already know it's not real so effect wouldn't be the same.

I'm not saying it's not real, and that it's not ballon, I'm not saying it is a cgi. But I am 100% sure this can be cgi and it is easy, not hard, like most people state. Go read about cgi, see examples, because you have no idea...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hackbart

Please, reread my comment on the last page. The building to the lower left in the daylight footage doesn't exist since 2 - 3 years. It's faked.

It was called hotel rossija. Check out google earth and the related wikipedia article.

You need to capture a frame from the video and signal the building (Hotel Rossija) to
make a comparison and confirm your version, otherwise your claim is not suuported.
Please proceed.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by hackbart

You need to capture a frame from the video and signal the building (Hotel Rossija) to
make a comparison and confirm your version, otherwise your claim is not suuported.
Please proceed.

The building in the red square is hotel russija, which was demolished in 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

To further confirm this i made a few screenshots of some of the reference points i've used:

This building is called cathedral of christ the savior.

And the bridge we see in the foreground is the krymsky bridge.

Now have a look at google earth or just google maps. I've marked the positions with different colors (i had no photoshop installed, so it might look a little crappy, but it should do the job):

-The green square marks the position from which the footage was filmed. It's name is andreevsky foot bridge.

-The pink square marks the position of the krymsky bridge.

-The blue squae is where the cathedral of christ the savior is located.

-And last but not least, we have the remainings of hotel russija marked with a red square.

I think this should be enough to disclose the daytime video as a hoax. As i said, the footage must have been taken at least 2 years ago.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by hackbart]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join