It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

Might be beacuse it makes them more aware of what they were seeing all along.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
This should be an interesting thread and I'm sure there's a chance that it could've been posted on ATS once before.

What i want to explore is a personal phenomena to myself. All my life since I can remember I have always seen tiny little translucent dots in the air. I can see it better in the dark or in a low lighted setting. When I was a little kid I used to tell my mother that I could see air molecules...and of course my mom would tell me otherwise thinking that I was just a strange little kid.
I've tried doing research on what I see but I've never come across an explanation.

I will tell you though that its not some sort of eye problem, it's not little black dots, and its definitely not my eyeball detaching from my retina.

I've always been a dreamer and extremely openminded. I've had many paranormal experiences and I believe this to be a gift of some sort.

I think that we all have "powers" that can't be explained and there is a reason why I (and possibly other people that see these things) have this ability.

I've tried asking my guides what it is...and the time that I did that I was laying in my bed in the dark and all of the tiny little pin like dots in the air started to slowly move like they were coming together! It freaked me out (fear always keeps me from experiencing cool things like this)! So, all of a sudden it went back to normal... I guess I missed my chance.

There are slight colors in these "dots" and I used to think that it was energy...I don't know!!!

I would love to hear what others have to say about this type of experience.

Why would you consider this to be " A gift" and who do you think gave you this "gift " ?

[edit on 6-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yes i began to see them many years ago as well
it comes and goes and i tried to study it. i notice it mostly on sunny days, as if the sunlight is causing "something" in the air to shine
it also works well with candle lights where the long, and i mean long, streams of light can be seen- normally it is just the space
and what is odd is that it actuallly "obscures" the objects behind the candle beam of light

what it seems like is being seen is either
a) actually molecules in the air
b)some form of moving energy or light as particles
c) the grid work or lines of the world according to Castaneda
d) something else

whatever it is, it is very cool, and doesn't happen all the time

remember the human form currently uses about 15% of our brain and DNA- so what does the other 85%connect us to.
science tries to avoid that question, but the ancient shamans spent their time trying to open to all the 100% powers that exist within humanity

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
hey berrygurrl
it always happens to me when im looking to the sky particularly when there is sunshine.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by berrygurrl

not this thread.... again for the 10th time this year, where the OP won't listen to anyone.... yes you're seeing energy, other dimension, angel spit.. whatever, no you're not seeing floaters or your rwtinas reaction to flowing blood. the end

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I believe that what you have are called floaters. Its simply debris in the fluid of your eyes. You can have it removed but opticians would advise against it unless its imparing your vision. Mine was mad worse by not wearing safety glasses in the work place. hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tagz

That animation is very close, but they flow in a wave-like direction, like a breeze in the ocean. And they're only white to me... I can see these "static" and colorful pattern as well but I can see the moving white ones at will.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Truth hunter]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have also seen these, I was just asking my GF about them the other day! how strange that you post this now.

I see them every time that I go out on my balcony and there is plenty of sun... Strange

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I have had the same thing. Not floaters like the previous posted commented, but little ... somethings. This has been discussed before, but usually people just claim they are floaters and thats it. I have one of these floaters (kinda annoying actually) but these little "things" i see are definitely not that.

I have discussed this here before but it seemed to come to a dead end, and as you say many would claim floaters.

Interestingly enough I've this week had my eyes checked again and the doc has no idea what I'm talking about.

Although I'm probably one of the most skeptical people about, there's seems to be something not quite right with what is being described, but I would look for the more down to earth answer first.

I see this "seething" at all times and have not known my vision to be otherwise, I only caught on to my vision not being quite normal when I first go my hands on high quality TVs and Monitors etc.

As mad as this sounds the HD TV picture seems to be better than my eyesight. Running the risk of getting called crazy I would go as far to say that.If I didn't know my world was solid I could easily accept it as just a seething mass of this bits that appear to coalesce into solid things in the mass.

Hm ?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tagz
I See this all the time in the dark, but for me it can be a seething mass if the room is dark enough. If I start to focus on them (the specks), I begin to see a honeycomb effect form like others here, but it disappears if I shift my vision from where I am staring in the dark. It can appear as if it has a tunnel effect. Try closing your eyes and pressing on your eyelids lightly and stare into darkness, without opening your eyes of course.

I made a little animation to show what I see, although what I see is a lot smoother than this. It's not far off the overall effect though.

Is this what everyone else is seeing?.

Hey that's pretty close, the points are slight too big or sharp or solid but damned close.
My vision is like that all the time, if you could remove the darkness somehow and create a daytime effect that would be cooler.

Any white coats that deal with eyes out there know what this is ?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
These are not floaters. I experience both (everyone has floaters afaik).

I believe there is a medical/biological answer for the uniform/patterned dots.

The dots all appear on the same "plane", there is no depth to it, so even if I do believe in such things as "seeing energy" I would not think that is the case here. It is more likely they exist within the eye, optic nerve, etc. (I'm not a doctor). The dots seem unaffected by physical surroundings, movements, object shapes, etc.

I see them better in the dark or on dark surfaces. If I view them over a dark object 2m away and then view them over another object 10m away they do not change in size, shape or contrast. Which tells me that they most likely exist on a 2D plane within my optics system (yeah, I'm part Cylon).

Perhaps look for real scientific answers before jumping to the whole "omg I'm seeing energy" thing. I'm a dreamer myself but I know that reality prevails. I don't have a solid answer for the dots but I'm going to leave the fanciful stuff for after I've exhausted every other explanation.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I am pretty sure I know what you're talking about. I see something like this too, but only when I look up at the air during daylight. It's not just one specific area, it's the entire area of open air. It makes me feel like I'm looking at electricity or static, if that makes sense. Whatever I see is constantly moving around quickly, it isn't some kind of stationary thing that moves with your eyes, like floaters.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When I was between 12 and 16 years old I'd meditate a lot. Usually in the evening, or just before sleep. I've seen these multi-coloured, almost optic neon dots since before that and still do everyday. Usually when my mind is relaxed or slightly 'meditatively' emersed in something (eg, playing guitar, reading, or just staring, thinking).

I've searched this site for a place to ask my following question and I can't, so I'll ask here (sorry it's off topic a slight).
Have any of you ever been so deep in thought for any length of time that you unknowingly stare at a point, the grass, a wall, etc, and unconciously keep your eyes open and watch your visual field meld together, eventually metamorphosing into white. So that all you see is white and as soon as you conciously notice how strange this is you kind of shake out of it, as if being woken from a dream. Everything returns to normal.
This has happened to me three times in my life, each time I have been pondering life, reality, source, the universe, to such an extent I'm almost not here.

another thing I've seen, very similar to the Dots or what have you, is very transparent, very thin waves of 'light'. To me they have the same quality of colour as the 'dots'. they entered the room at different angles, a green one almost parallel to the ground, and a pink one at a 45ish degree. I've only seen this once. They start with a solid front, are about 1.5meters wide, extremely thin almost not there really, and fade into nothing at there 'tails'.

maybe I am due for the comfy cell

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Man.
No.
You're not some special person with powers, and everything, I repeat EVERYTHING has an explanation.
It's likely you have some kinds of growths on your optic nerves that are causing anomalies to the brain, or it could be that you have something actually IN your brain that's causing an issue.
I'd definitely get that checked out.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
reply to post by Le Colonel

I think what you are seeing may be white blood cells casting shadows onto your retina. Normally you can't see them because the brain filters them out of your vision, but they are sometimes visible, especially against sold, bright, blue/purple background.

P.S. anyone ever see a sort of neon green/orange doughnut floating in the middle of their vision?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Tearman]

I see the grid as well. I think it's most likely a nerve thing rather than something external that we are "seeing." Think about the fact that your eyes convert light into electric nerve signals then process those signals into pictures in your brain. How the hell does that work? I don't know, but I can easily imagine that it's hard for your brain to fill in every little gap of empty space. Those dots, grids, or matrix of flashing bits is probably just the way your brain is interpreting the nerve signals. I do agree that it would be cool if we are seeing something else.

As far as the green/orange doughnut goes...that sounds like laser burn to me. If someone pointed a laser pointer or, especially a class 3B or above laser, in your eye for a length of time then it can burn through to your retina and cause the infamous doughnut or horseshoe shape. They usually have a glowing green aura around them too.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yes, you have powers and are a beautiful snowflake. You have a 'gift' of seeing 'things'.
I wonder what it could mean?

You say you've always been a 'dreamer'? I never would have guessed that.

Maybe you are just more special than most, kinda like people on the show "Heroes".

I believe when the SHTF , you will harness the unknown 'powers' you possess to aid the common folk who don't see 'things'.

In my personal opinion, I think "God" chose you to stand out and be divinely touched. Or "they" changed the DNA in your Mother while she was pregnant hoping that you would one day dazzle the world with 'stuff'.

I think people like you should unite all the Rings you wear. Maybe you can take YOUR Ring to the burning River of Snarfle and throw it in, to save us from the evil FNARFLE

But when you see him, you have to say it in a Filipino accent like "eebil Pnarple". That way the mean SEAGULL won't chew your finger off and the Jawas won't repo your Milwaukeean Falcon when it jumps into PLAID.....

Don't go PLAID....... don't go PLAID FROGO! YEWZ TEH FORSE! YEWZ TEH FORSE!

Light saberzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SHWING!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

That's just incredibly assine. Everything does not have a (pat) explanation derived exclusively from current knowledge. I have been checked out in many ways and there is nothing wrong, so your vainglorious sputtering does not apply in my case. Why is there a whole other breed of human that just cannot and utterly will not comprehend that experience exists that is outside their sphere of awarness that is not inherently pathological? Spiritual work produces strange experience as a matter of course. That's just how it is.

What I will agree with is ruling out some kind of eye, nerve or brain issue just to be safe. Better to catch problems early on.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
AFAIK They're called floaters.

Google it, I'm sure they have something to do with leftover membrane from birth canal (or something to that effect).

in fact here is the wiki source, en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join