It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

That's why I said naturally trip. Trust me, I've taken psychedelics hundreds of times. I'm not advocating it at all, just saying that the experience is identical, although more strong. Whoever mentioned honeycomb is definitely tripping. If this is ones natural state, they wouldn't really feel like they're tripping and freak out, because it's all they know.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi,

Interesting thread and good topic.

Is this what your seeing in the sky?

Mob

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d72bb4fa4f7e0fbe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Blue light doesn't affect it for me, i can see it without any light source. I can see it very strong when i've been concentrating for a long time and then go into a dark room.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Strawberrygirl]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strawberrygirl
Blue light doesn't affect it for me, i can see it without any light source. I can see it very strong when i've been concentrating for a long time and then go into a dark room.

Are you saying you see it when it is completely dark?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That blue image a couple posts up, is not what I see. that looks like snow on the TV.

I see DOTS, float, zip by, appear and dissappear. It is not the white blood cell thing. I looked into that already years ago. This is something totally different, and everywhere I look to get an answer I run into the same batch of people

Floaters
White blood cells
Chemical reactions in the brain

It is none of those. I have no idea what it is, but is not those. Anybody have any other ideas, other than the same three that come up thread after thread on this topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

I'm the same exact way, I can see it in a pitch black room...I always look at the little dots before i fall asleep every night...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think the tripping theory is a good one, i feel spaced out most of the time. The niacin would explain why im so addicted to nicotine and why i need it to feel more stable and grounded.

I did shrooms once, and while people were seeing funky things, i've been just wide awake for a long time.

Yes i see it in complete darkness.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Warning: Insight required

It's a chemical reaction in the brain. How could you not think that? I had a similar state after chronic anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, etc..Taking high doses of nutrients fixed me.

It's as easy as: processed foods with little vitamins + environmental pollution at insane levels + other stressors + genetic propensities = misfirings in the brain.

Sometimes the truth isn't so interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Actually, recently, I've been seeing something that sounds very similar to this. When it is completely dark, I'll see something that looks a little bit like constellations of stars that change rapidly. It freaks me out when I focus on it, and then I don't notice it at all once I stop thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've been seeing these dots too, and they're NOT floaters. i see them best in the dark, but have yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion of what they are.

i like the idea that they are energy particles.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.
I have always seen particles everywhere I look.
It's as though everything is made up of these tiny specks, and the only reason we don't notice them is because we are distracted by the objects which are composed of them.
But If I disregard everything I see, I can see them very clearly.
It's as though the whole environment is made up of infinitely small pixels, but contrary to a computer screen, whose pixels are square and ordered in rows, these appear to be randomly spread out in all directions, and even the pitch darkness seems to be composed of them.
When I was about seven years old, I told a teacher at primary school that I could see air, but she told me to stop being stupid.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've been seeing it since i can remember.

I'm eating a nutrient rich vegan diet, i don't think im missing any vitamins, im taking supplement for b12, iodine, silver. That didn't change it for me.

I don't think there's anything mystical about it, but fun to know i'm not the only one.

Maybe it's some quantum stuff?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Oh wow that's interesting! I think fear inhibits us from finding out the truth with certain phenomena like this... I think if we conquered our fears and trusted in the universe for giving us this ability then maybe we can get some more valid answers.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I hear what you are saying, and looking back at my comments realized i was coming off as harsh to your comments. sry.

I really meant to say, in my personal experience with these "specks" is that I see them all the time. Regardless of what was eaten, or smoked *cough* or whatever process. If i saw them only sometimes then that explanation would work, but since it is constant, then there has to be another explanation.

I am very in tune with my body, I know when I will get sick, I can make myself better just by thinking about it, so I rarely get sick anymore. I feel toxins or smell them. I also sense electricity, but is for another thread.

I know what I am seeing is external and not a process of my body.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
But how would this ability be good for anything?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Wow! I agree with your reply 100%

Maybe we do live in a matrix and only certain people can pick up on it...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is sooo interesting, because when I was a little boy I used to see these flow of whitish dots and I told my mom: "I can see the oxygen". How a 5 year-old could come up with the idea? The same with you and "molecules"... Weird... I think we basically see the photons which create our illusorical reality that we see as matter. Matter is energy, and when you see these dots you actually see the fabric of space-time in their real form. Just an opinion...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've seen those too since I was a kid, however I don't think it has anything to do with seeing the air or being something spiritual etc.

I tend to see them a lot more after a night of heavy drinking. I'll chalk that up to dehydration tho.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Please indulge me a little.

Would you say they are filling the air up completely or are they sparse?

Mob

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is everyone who is seeing them feeling spaced out alot, too?

I see this everywhere, it's like somone described emptiness in quantum theory, particles that are created and instantly destroyed, therefore it seems like random flickering everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join