It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here's the truth in a nut shell,(coloquialism).

1. The planet we call Earth is a Prison/Rehabilitation Planet.(period)

2. Nothing Else.(period)

3. We are here to "Perfect our Spirituality" in order to qualify to be released back into the "Astral Plane" of existance, where we actually exist (we are connected to it through the mechanism we call the Pineal gland).

4. However you accomplish this is up to you, use whatever technique you feel comfortable with.

5. The Spiritual Teachers of the past and present are here to help in your task (Rehab counselors).

6. We are not allowed to leave this planet.(period)

7. Not all people are "Real People".

8. Angels are the Wardens/Guards of Earth.

9. There is no "GOD" only Angels.(we are fallen angels)

Here is my self-rebuttal, so you don't have to scream at me.

1a. Examine the societal make-up of a prison, Warden, Admin.,Health Services, Maintainance/Transportation, Guards, Inmate/Trustees, Gen. Population. Now take this structure and expand it to the entire Planet, It fits well, doesn't it?

2a. No other additional information necessary.

3a. You are supposed to rehab yourself while in prison in order to be released back into "Society", same thing on the outside, but on a larger scale.

4a. Prisons have plenty of resources availiable to inmates for this task (So do we on the outside).

5a. You all know who these folks are/were, no additional explanation needed.

6a. This is why we had to "fake" the moon landings, it is common knowledge in the Space/Nasa/Esa/Ruskie community that when humans leave the protection of the earths' magnetic shield they go Crazy, this was discovered by the Ruskies early on in their Space Program (I've seen a thread on ATS that discusses this, but I can't find it.) Anyone born/aclimated to living within this shield cannot leave it due to electro-magnetic properties of the human brain. It is also why we will never go back (ha ha) to the moon, or Mars, or anywhere else.(get over it)

7a. There are only a certain amount of real people on earth, we are the ones who are in prison/rehab. The rest of the "Humanity" are Blanks/Mundanes/Soulless Ghouls walking the earth and using up the valuable resources, etc., That is why the ruling elite (those in the know) are trying to keep the Rat-People under control, through birth control, wars, Eugenics, etc., etc.. (don't start!)(I'm not here to make you feel better about the condition of Mankind.)

8a. Thats what they told me.

9a. So far No One has ever proven there is a "GOD", allegory is Not Proof!

Finally, No I have never been to prison.(period)

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So you are saying Mars once had a oxygen filled atmosphere before the cataclysm on the planet?

If so, would that not mean it would be an ice covered planet, making life very limited, as mars is further from the sun, and usually around -100°C.

How did this cataclysm affect the atmosphere?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is a question that i feel is stunting my spirtual growth recently. All the sudden i feel a weird EERIE feeling in my room. As if a negative spirt, or something "EVIL" or NEGATIVE is in my room, somewhat around me or following me. The same feeling you get when someone is standing over your shoulder. Now as soon as i think that i think...i FEEL...i ANNOUNCE...

YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE, I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING NEGATIVE HERE, I ONLY WANT LOVE AND PEACE IN MY ROOM, IF YOU ARE NOT I DO NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO HAVE YOU NEAR ME!

It sudden feels as if it "goes away". Now somewhat recently i have been able to get into a deep meditation...i have almost been close to OBE/ASTRAL PROJECT. AND RIGHT NOW...about 2 mins ago i felt, as if i was about to LEAVE. and that fear creeped up into me, and i knew that i was NOT READY FOR THIS. If i still have 00000.1% of fear in my heart/soul it will not work.

What i am afraid of, is either
1.a spirit of some sort taking over me...
2.negative or evil creeping in me
3.seeing and feeling or being influenced by something of negative.

I do feel in my soul DO NOT even think of anything negative...do not think of "i dont want fear", because non the less i still have FEAR in my mind and i will attract it.

What im asking is...what can i do to get this feeling away, or to not allow myself to BE AFRAID to reach the next level? It is really weird because it was a sort of feeling that i got when my girlfriend recently moved in with me. It really has nothing to do with her influence of me being scared of a "serious relationship" or anything of that sort. We'll be talking amazing loving convos, and all the sudden i say I FEEL IT...something is here...i can sense it...

any tips? or suggestions?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
You have put an awful lot of effort into this thread, so thanks again.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My questions...

Will we get to see our beloved that have passed on before us after we die, and will we have full memory of the life when we were with them?

What's it like to be alive after death? I mean, is there a heartbeat? Do we breath? Feel pain? Cry? Love? Fear? Also, do we lose all of the urges we have here? For example, the urge for sex, food, socialization, fun, etc. Will we have any urges to lie, cheat, steal, covet, overindulge, harm others, etc.

Are goosebumps connected to the soul? I mean, I know there is a physiological explanation, but what causes that physiological response? Goosebumps just feel like they mean something more than just the body. Feels like were shining sometimes.

Why haven't my loved ones who have passed on tried to talk to me or give me a sign they're still with me. I mean, there have been times where I wondered if I was getting signs, but it could go either way. I could say yeah that's got to be a sign, or I could say nah, still could be coincidence. Is that how faith works? We always have a choice to believe or not, but it's never absolute. Kinda makes sense. Anyways, why hasn't God talked to me? I've spent time after time begging and praying for God to just meet with me and talk. Same thing with my loved ones. Tonight I was feeling down, and asked God why he wouldn't talk to me and just let me know everything is gonna be okay. I sat there starring into the heavens just looking for something. I felt discouraged and came home. When I got there my wife totally out of the blue puts her arms around me and says "Baby, I know things are hard right now, but it's gonna be okay." You see? I don't know whether to believe that was a coincidence, or God re-assuring me through my wife. *sigh* Anyways, thanks for all the time you have devoted to this thread and all your responses. God bless....Gumerk

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Blanca Rose:

Please be patient, there are many people asking many questions that takes a lot of time to answer, but here are some answers to your questions.

I have already explained the "purpose" of being here, read back some pages and you will find it. Shortly said, there is no "purpose", Earth is not a "school" as most new-agers believe, instead it is a prison, a trap. This has been addressed in details already so again I ask you to please read back through previous answers to the same question.

With that said, there are some certain exceptions to this, due to some of us coming here to assist the rest of the prisoners to understand their true being and what they are doing here and how to get free. I have chosen this myself, and I have also explained this previously in the post I gave you my background information, so again I will have to ask you to look back on previous posts in this thread.

When it comes to my life with Jesus, I started to remember details about whom I had been at that time, and by looking further into my memories through meditation more became clear and the past lives leading up to the current one unfolded for me. I have explained exercises one can do to look into ones own past lives previously, and on my website.

Again, regarding the "purpose" of being here, the true Purpose is to Prepare for Death, and simply live in Harmony towards that end. Living in Harmony is one part of the Preparation itself, and at death one should have developed spiritually to such a degree one will be able to retain awareness and consciousness after separation from the body and thus avoid the system-trap of reincarnation or being lost and trapped in lower level planes of existence. This too has been explained in previous posts.

I already wrote a thread about suicide and its consequences, so I will simply quote myself:

First of all, there is nothing right nor wrong about committing suicide, which is ending ones own life. However, that does not mean there won't be consequences for doing such. Everything in the universe exists within specific set rules and laws, divine principles if you want, and ending ones own life is killing a living being, in this case ones own physical body.

What is the implications of doing so? Well, that all depends on ones personal spiritual development and understanding, for the majority it would not be a wise thing to do, as they would end up in lower astral planes after such an event, possibly even in the negative hostile realms where suicide victims often tend to find themselves.

But, there is not a golden rule to what happens, as said it depends on the person. You may have heard of native american indians custom about going out in the desolated woods alone and lying down to die as they get old? If not, that is at least the case with certain tribes - as they reach their final year they go out and simply let death come , in a peaceful and harmonic way out in nature. You may call it a "final out of body experience / astral projection", where they consciously let their astral body (soul) separate from their physical body as the physical body dies.

There is however always a reason for people ending up in situations where they get desperate enough to do such a thing as suicide - and this is what really should be worked on, people need to understand that what they get is what they deserve, no matter how cruel that may sound, because they are not properly living in harmony and balance with the universal laws and themselves. If they had done so, they would not have ended up in such a situation in the first place. And, once in such a situation, there is always a way out of it, and I am not talking about suicide - but re-balancing oneself and getting back into harmony and peace with oneself and existence.

This may not be easy for most people though, mostly due to the problems of accepting such a reality and understanding it, so most people tend to get stuck in their situation, and often make it worse, by focusing negatively instead of positively. A healthy, positive, pure mind will give a healthy, positive and pure life and physical health and wealth.

The Law of Attraction, the Law of Cause and Effect, the reality of Thought Forms and the power of our Mind is all things that play a great role in our destiny and how our lives turn out.

You get what you give, and you give what you get. Of course there are external influences that play a role, but these are possible to shield oneself from - or in the case of positive influences one can harness them and take them in advantage. All this can be learned, if the principles of the governing laws are understood, followed and lived by.

So, with that said, I would not advocate or recommend suicide, rather I would try to get a person whom consider such a thing to re-consider his condition and try to see if there may be things in his own life that has caused him to end up in the situation he is in, and if it thus is possible to reverse this condition by changing the patterns of thoughts, lifestyle, behavior, harmonizing and balancing oneself towards greater heights of existence until the time comes naturally.

A lot of the spirits I mentioned in my previous post about Ghosts and the afterlife are suicide victims, those whom roam the earth in lower astral realms, stuck there and either not knowing what to do, or trying to get in contact with their loved ones, filled with shame and regret for what they have done to themselves and their friends and family and so on, and the majority of suicide victims will not experience an immediate joyful after-life scenario.

As far as explaining such to those left behind, such as the families of suicide-victims, my personal advice would be to ask them to assist their lost one to be guided in the right direction through prayers and communication with the spirit of the one whom comitted suicide. Another option is to do it oneself, and perform various healing rituals and cleansing for the suicider and guide him towards higher planes of existence and love. Studying the principles behind spiritual practices such as the Tibetans and their "Book of the Dead" can be quite useful.

Love is a connection with a fragment of oneself, a form of subconscious realization of being one with that which one loves. It is Harmony. Hate is the opposite, it is rejecting a part of oneself, and a disconnection of ones Oneness so to speak. Love they enemy, as Jesus said, was a realization of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Keymaster:

You summed things up rather decently there, and it fits well with what I have already explained so far, though with a few exceptions that I would have stated somewhat different than you but I think my opinion on these matters should be pretty clear from my own posts in either case.

Zsaqulz78th:

Yes, Mars did have an atmosphere, with oxygen, and it was hot and earthlike and far from as cold as it is now. Even now it reaches up to 25 degrees Celsius or so. And with an atmosphere the temperature will be significally hotter, due to the fact that atmosphere will hold the heat in, think of the "greenhouse effect". Also compare the Moon with Earth, both which are basically the same distance from Sun, yet obviously the Moon is much colder than Earth due to the lack of atmosphere.

Exactly how the atmosphere of Mars broke down and got thinner I am not completely sure of, but the same thing is happening on Earth even now with holes appearing in the ozone layers etc. With that said, there is still atmosphere on Mars, it is just thinner than it used to be. It is also being terraformed to strengthen the atmosphere and create more oxygene.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Kaskade:

Invoking the Power of God and testing the Angels (and other astral entities)

When working with astral projection, angels, magick and other work that includes summoning, invocations and evocations of other entities, it can be a good thing to protect yourself some extra as well as make sure that the beings you meet (angels, astral entities, deities etc) really are who they say they are.

To test the angels, first of all invoke and summon God. I recommend an invocation of God before any magical/psychic/spiritual work along with LBRP as mentioned elsewhere here. You can do this invocation of God as follows:

The Invocation of God - Say out loud:

"Dear God, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill me with your glorious powers and holy spirit! I call upon you to be within me, around me, above me and below me for the purpose of protection, cleansing, guidance and love so you can lead me to the path to the divine and towards knowledge and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel - so that I shall find my true purpose and Will and be filled with your love, harmony, balance and ability to distinguish the true from the false! May you lead me to success and great fortune in everything I do! I open myself for you, highest Master, let it happen! With love and blessings, thank you and Amen!"

Do it out loud and with power and affection, engulf yourself in prayer, with pure intentions on reaching the goal, as you visualize the power of god coming down from above, entering the top of your head, as a pure brilliant godlight, in the form of a beam, going through your head and all your chakras, crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, belly chakra, genitials chakra, and imagine and feel all chakras being filled and expanded by this powerful great godlight and then let it explode within you and flow out of all your chakras and completely fill your entire being. Then stay in this state for some minutes and feel its powers, before you let the energy flow out of your heart center with love and completely surround your body as well with the godlight, the pure and true spirit of God. You then have the power, you are protected, and you will see the true from the false!

Testing of the Angels (and other entities):
The testing of the angels then can be as simple as saying out loud "May only the true angels of the God of Love be here in their true form, and anyone else reveal their true self, in the name of the highest Creator, let it happen! Amen!"
Ask any entity then "Do you love the Holy Spirit?" as any negative entity or demon can not say yes to this.

If you discover any false entities, you can ask them what their purpose is and why they are there. Or you can banish them and send them back to wherever they came from, for example by saying "By the power of the True God, the Lord of Love, I now banish you and send you back to where you belong, with the protection and love of God on your way. May you now be gone, vanish, in the Name of the Lord, AMEN!" at the same time you may imagine a great powerful godlight emitting out of your third eye and heart chakra towards the being you want to banish and "shoot" him away with these great powerful beams of love and light.

The License to Depart:
A license to Depart can be done as follows at the end of any work:

When you've finished your ritual(s), and before you blow out the lights of the candles, say out loud and with feelings "May the true Angels of Love and the powers of the Highest God still be with me. All other spirits, astral entities and other beings of all kinds whom have been summoned and gathered here today are now free to leave. May you travel with peace and love to where you came from and to where you belong. I grant you the license to depart, so now be gone with the protection of God, the highest Creator, on your way. AMEN!" - Vibrate AMEN while visualizing all the entities departing and leaving, flying far away to wherever they came from, just like moths fly away from the light when it's turned off. Then blow out the lights of the candles and the work is finished.

I recommend you to always perform the LBRP before any other magikcal or spiritual/psychic work of any kind, and it can also be a good idea to end the work by performing the LBRP again before the License to Depart.

Imagine, visualize and FEEL everything you do and say with all of your powers and being!

You may of course add or remove some elements in the above evocations and rituals, such as in the Invocation of God you may ask for other things than what I mentioned, for example for success, happyness, good health, and whatever else you may want as long as it is for a good purpose and not doing any harm towards anyone. If asking for healing for others, please ask them for their permission to be healed first as there are people whom are sick because they want to be so, and there are people who wish to stay in their condition for many different reasons.

(continues below)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Gumerk:

To answer your first questions first as they can be explained together:

After death you may find yourself in various planes of existence depending on your spiritual development and level of self-realization before death.

I will list the most common after-death experiences:

1. You find yourself out of your body, but still here on Earth, more or less as a ghost. You may understand that you are dead and try go further or explore the world and the universe, or you may not realize you are dead and be confused about what is happening and become a lost soul for a while roaming the Earth trying to get in contact with your loved ones etc.

2. You may find yourself in a different plane of existence, that looks like Earth, it can be a place of beauty and nature, where other spirits live, and you will be aware of being "dead" and understand you are in the after-life. Endless variations of such areas exists after death, some may look like familiar surroundings, some may be relating to what you enjoyed in life such as nature and wilderness, or it may even be areas looking like modern society with technology and buildings and so on.

3. You may find yourself in a surrounding almsot identical to your current one, and not realize that you are dead but keep living on in this realm for an uncertain amount of time until you realize that you are dead and that what you experience is a reality mostly based on your own imagination and memory.

4. You may find yourself in a place of your religious belief, whether that may be "Heaven" or "Hell". Again you will remain there for uncertain time until you figure out what has happened and are able to move on.

5. You may find yourself in an area consisting of other spirits, including most of those whom you loved in both the present life and past lives, and you may be meeting guides and angels whom will help you rejoin with these loved ones as well as explain your current situation and assist you further.

6. You may find yourself as a point of consciousness without a body, hovering in space, or in higher planes of existence, where you have All Knowledge, and complete understanding of Everything, a direct connection with the God-Source and a true understanding of your Self and all the fragments which were your previous and past lives, and you may explore your existence in this realm for a while to learn more about All and Yourself, and you may decide to again participate in other realms of existence, splitting yourself into new soul fragments, or even merge with the Source itself.

7. You may simply be more or less immediately reborn into a new physical body and not really experience much of an after life at all, and lose all memories of the past life and all in between.

Depending on what plane of existence you find yourself in, you may feel the need to eat, breath, have sexual lusts, and any other typical "earthly desire" due to being in an environment that is of a very low existential plane and rather similar to the physical life itself in most aspects, number 3 above would be such a realm.

In other realms, there is no sense of hunger, no pain, you can not be hurt, you will be able to fly, go through solid objects (or what appears as "solid" objects anyway), and communicate telepathically with other inhabitants.

There are many possible outcomes on where you will end up after Death, as said it is what you make out of your current life that will determine your after life. As I keep stating, Life is a Preparation for Death - and everyone should do their best to prepare for that in a proper way to avoid getting "lost" or "trapped" again.

Spirits in some planes of existence, such as those close to Earth, demons, ghosts, even angels, often have attributes similar to humans such as greed, lusts, sexual desires, anger, hate, love and so on.

On higher planes of existence such attributes become less and less, more stripped away as you ascend, and at the levels of True Being one will be only Oneness and Total Understanding.

Existence is complex, and there are many variations in between physical life and the most high state of being, that which one can call the real True Self.

Your question about goosebumps: In spiritual terms, they can appear when energies are present. Such as a spirit/ghost, or other forms of energies that you notice on a subconscious level (and often on a conscious level as well).

For your last part of questions, loved ones often try to contact us but we do not have the proper spiritual development to register or perceive them. However, during astral travel, out of body experiences, where you yourself enter the spiritual planes, you may be able to meet loved ones and communicate with them. Also, you must take into consideration that the loved ones may have moved on elsewhere and thus can be hard to get in contact with, refer to my list of possible places to end up above.

God do not talk to anyone, God is the Source of All and exists as an energy field that everything else exists within and we are all part of God, so trying to speak to God is basically trying to speak to yourself. You may however link with the God source and gain a connection which will enable you to find out anything you may wonder about, and receive the answers to all your questions.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I appreciate you have only a certain amount of time available but could you pleae answer my question which is posted on page 5, thanks.

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The 5th:

The different races currently existing on Earth are the remains of ancient races of non-earthly origins.

This also explains the major differences in cultures, religions and people around the Earth, as they have come from different places with their specific background and have carried along their old traditions to their new home - which is Earth.

This goes for language as well, technologies, and so on.

However, all races here are what I can only term "prisoners" that currently inhabit physical bodies and live within the same prison system and all are subject to the same laws put in place to govern us.

Most advanced beings stay as far away from Earth as possible due to their knowledge about the System put in place here that makes sure to whipe our memories and chain us by reincarnation and forget our true selves.

Other races, spiritually, lives thousands of years, even millions, as unique individuals that do not change bodies nor lives in between those years and thus have knowledge and understanding of themselves people on Earth can not even dream of comprehending.

Most of those whom have come here with good intentions to help or assist those imprisoned have fallen into the System trap themselves and become enslaved.

But as I have explained previously, it is possible to escape the prison system, avoid the mind programming, and get away from the amnesia put upon us.

We are all true immortal beings with unlimited powers, but have been forced to temporarily experience ourselves as mortal beings with limited powers - and this is being enforced over and over again upon those whom do not manage to get themselves free from the System that maintains this procedure. It is an automatical process, which can be called a spiritual technology, and no one is "controlling" how this works as it has already been put in place to function on its own.

We are twofold in our origins - physically coming from differetn other places, as well as spiritually coming from different places, but now put together in the same space having to obey the same rules and laws and rebellion is a sign of inner supression of the true being breaking forth.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thank you for your lengthy response. Sometimes of late I feel my leprosy is showing and people have hit the "Ignore" button on me, with or without due cause.

I will not pretend I know it all as some in the past have assumed. I do not claim to know "Secrets" or special people in the "know". My military career was limited when it came to classified materials, very limited. I will not pretend I can go toe to toe with the most gifted people on this site in intellectual debates and battles. I can barley spell the English language, thank God for the "Spell Checker". I used to be a Super Mod here at this site, and was removed from that position for unknown reasons by Simon Gray, no reason was given. I have my suspicions why he did this and must leave it at that.

What I do have can only be termed a "Divine" gift for seeing things that others do not. I have had white light dreams and many visions in my life, so I know as a fact some things to be true, in this life. I also have had a Epiphany that was quite deep and involved that allowed me to see "connections" among other things. One of the first things to come out of that experience was the betrayal of the Christ. He was betrayed in more ways than one. Both sides, good, and evil have exploited his memory. And, personally I agree with you that he was just a man wanting a better life not only for himself, but for all of mankind. He was not as unique as history has deemed him but more run of the mill than would be allowed in public knowledge. He was far more spiritual because that is the side he was naturally bonded to, as many are today. His "Christ Spirit" is alive and well, to the dismay of the powers that be.

You will notice I am a self proclaimed "Iconoclast" because in that Epiphany I was shown how "Teaching" can be misused and abused, as even you have noted about the church. I have seen it to be the foundation of mind control that is actually the force that keeps us in our "Prison Planet". I was allowed to see the "Ancient Ones", both varieties, their locations, and true natures. I saw the black spiders web called the "Matrix" and how it is applied through secret societies and ignorance of the masses to control the "Spirit" within the vast majority of humanity.

You may have misunderstood my position on "Secret Societies" and the need for them. Yes, presently their is a great need for the good to protect itself so that it might win the present battle of evolution, for that is what it is. In nature the "Parents" always die off to make way for the young to inherit this plane of existence, but in humanities case we have "Hold outs" who just refuse to let the children grow up, fall down, and become the future. Once this transition finally takes place, their will be no need for secret societies.

We, humanity, have had many many "Teachers" come to tell us how to live, what to think,. how to act, from both parental PTB. Both arguing their rational and reasoning why things have to be the way they are. Both wanting things to remain the way they are because it favors their own existence, their own "Being". We as children are told they know best what is good and right for our future. "Don't let the children know the truth, it may upset them". No, the truth will have little impact on us, but will make a great impact on the Parental PTB.

I know you are fighting the good fight, in more ways than one. I already knew of the infiltrations and attempts at enlistment and reversal of negative influences. I have seen all the things you have mentioned, and more, but I also see what you may not, and that is the basis you use to determine who can be trusted, and who can not. Seeing how you rely so heavily on a apparatus that was owned and operated, and instituted by the vary same forces you do battle with is cause for concern, and one of the reasons for my "Stepping back". One thing I have learned through my 31 years of research and investigations is that no matter the circumstance the odds are that the real enemy, always comes from within, in more ways than one. You may view me as unworthy of trust, but the revers also applies.
There are other "Checks and balance's" that can be applied.

I am not a member of any secret society and the only oath I took was to the constitution of the United States, but I also feel this oath applies to all other countries that are based in the same concepts of honesty and freedom. I am beholding to no force on this planet, or any other and owe my existence , my allegiance to a higher power that is reflected in my avatar. It is to that power I owe a great debt of gratitude for allowing me this life, this opportunity to make a difference in this world. I wish I could do more, but, that's just the way it is.........

There is a whole army of spirited souls just waiting to get some payback waiting to fight the good fight. Its a sin they are allowed to just rot.

Good luck in your lonely plight

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Blanca Rose:

Please be patient, there are many people asking many questions that takes a lot of time to answer, but here are some answers to your questions.

Ahhhh, uhmmm, ok, sorry about that, I can be a booger sometimes. I do agree, that you have been spending some serious time answering questions, that involve a lot of thought. My apologies.

When it comes to my life with Jesus, I started to remember details about whom I had been at that time, and by looking further into my memories through meditation more became clear and the past lives leading up to the current one unfolded for me. I have explained exercises one can do to look into ones own past lives previously, and on my website.

I am very fascinated about all of this. I have memories that just pop up at times about living in the era, but I ususally release them as fantasy. Why memories of this, or thoughts, just pop up, puzzles me. I haven't really studied what life was like at the time, but I have an idea. I will have a look at your site.

Again, regarding the "purpose" of being here, the true Purpose is to Prepare for Death, and simply live in Harmony towards that end. Living in Harmony is one part of the Preparation itself, and at death one should have developed spiritually to such a degree one will be able to retain awareness and consciousness after separation from the body and thus avoid the system-trap of reincarnation or being lost and trapped in lower level planes of existence. This too has been explained in previous posts.

Ok, how often does this happen, realistically? How many people realize they are born, only to die? An awful lot of stuff goes on, in between. So, should the in between stuff matter? It seems to me, that what you propose is to live in harmony, which is awfully hard to do with the in between stuff. So, while you say life isn't a school, you have to learn to live in harmony. It just doesn't happen.

First of all, there is nothing right nor wrong about committing suicide, which is ending ones own life. However, that does not mean there won't be consequences for doing such. Everything in the universe exists within specific set rules and laws, divine principles if you want, and ending ones own life is killing a living being, in this case ones own physical body.

I agree, but, in such cases as a person living with a terminal illness, if life is not a school, and we are prisoners, why would it be bad to check out early? Obviously, and unhealthy body is not living in harmony. I have to say that I strongly agree with assisted suicide, when the person is only lingering on earth, in pain.

What is the implications of doing so? Well, that all depends on ones personal spiritual development and understanding, for the majority it would not be a wise thing to do, as they would end up in lower astral planes after such an event, possibly even in the negative hostile realms where suicide victims often tend to find themselves.

But, how do you know where they actually end up? I think I am missing something. How do you actually know?

There is however always a reason for people ending up in situations where they get desperate enough to do such a thing as suicide - and this is what really should be worked on, people need to understand that what they get is what they deserve, no matter how cruel that may sound, because they are not properly living in harmony and balance with the universal laws and themselves.

Yes, what you said sounds cruel. Sometimes life gets in the way of living. Take people who are abused. Do they ask for it? Possibly sometimes, but often not. Life, as you make it sound is not always so cut and dry, or black and white.

If they had done so, they would not have ended up in such a situation in the first place. And, once in such a situation, there is always a way out of it, and I am not talking about suicide - but re-balancing oneself and getting back into harmony and peace with oneself and existence.

Life doesn't come with an instruction book. Sometimes people end up in places, with people, they least expect, in sorroundings that don't fit in. Living in harmony, sometimes means doing things you don't agree with, to maintain harmony. Is there something people should be studying, from the time they know they exist, to help in the journey of life?

So, thanks for answering my questions, again. I have focused a little bit more with some further questioning. I have left half the reply you gave off, as to not seem greedy for a replay.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Do you know when Mars lost it's atmosphere in relation with the earth?

Was this going on, during the dinosaur age on earth, as that age spanned billions of years, I'm assuming this is how long ago Mars had an atmosphere?

And if so, wouldn't they have very similar, primal life? Before mammals?

Are the ones living below the surface of mars, reptiles or any non-mammal?

(Just to add, I know very well there were mammals on earth just as long as the dinosaur, but they never evolved further than a rat, until the first ice age when fur was mandatory.)

Also, what do you think about gray aliens? I know you feel they exist, but have not been to earth, whenever I see them, I think they must be an ancient race, like very old old old.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
reply to post by IX-777

Do you know when Mars lost it's atmosphere in relation with the earth?

Was this going on, during the dinosaur age on earth, as that age spanned billions of years, I'm assuming this is how long ago Mars had an atmosphere?

And if so, wouldn't they have very similar, primal life? Before mammals?

Are the ones living below the surface of mars, reptiles or any non-mammal?

(Just to add, I know very well there were mammals on earth just as long as the dinosaur, but they never evolved further than a rat, until the first ice age when fur was mandatory.)

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

My apologies Z, I am sincerely asking for clarification while I read your post as I don't understand the last part. Humans existed before the ice age-well developed more so than a rat. You said only mammals like rats..So I am not understanding if you have not known about all the mammals present pre ice age?? Or are you speaking about mammals who had fur only? They existed too before ice age..maybe I misunderstand your post?? Interested in it though and that is why i ask.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Humans weren't really the humans we see now, before the ice age. It wasn't until after the ice age, that humans developed civilization, before that they were much closer to apes. Neanderthals did not even die out until the ice age, the developing humans took off during the ice age, due to their ability to hunt, and go south when the snow came.

But your right, there were tigers, and bears, and all sorts of mammals before the ice age, I'm talking about during the dinosaurs, mammals were only rats, mammals didn't evolve beyond rats, until the dinosaurs were extinct. My mistake.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Okay, I think I understand yah now

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I thought everyone already knew that the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
I thought everyone already knew that the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.
lols

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join