It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thank you very much for that, I'm still digesting it. It's probably gonna take me a while lol. I've thought of some other questions if you would please...

Is there a such thing as a total death, where even your higher self can be totally destroyed as if you never even existed? This is the very worst thing I can think of that could happen to myself or fellow humans. There is nothing worse I can think of with my mind. I really hope the answer to this is no, because I don't want to see any of my fellow humans perish. Even when people have worn on me, and I momentarily lose faith in humankind, I still love them, and I feel there is still love in their hearts if push comes to shove. If I could pick my own afterlife, I would want to get more people out of here, and help them with their development. Even though I'm ignorant in my current state, I love humans, and would die for them if I knew they could be set free.

Also, all of these different realms, illusions, and levels you speak of, it can seem discouraging or overwhelming, but it also sounds exciting. An endless adventure. Even the lower realms have a ray of hope. What better underdog story than the human working him/herself higher, and building him/herself from scratch? It's scary but also kind of hopeful and adventurous.

Next, just by communicating with you here, aren't we all making progress? I mean, for some of us, just having this knowledge could make a heck of a difference in our advancement.

Also, could some of us already have died that are reading this thread? I mean, what if we died but our minds couldn't comprehend it, and we went on like nothing ever happened? I've always heard that the mind is a powerful thing, and can make you think things are happening that really aren't. There have been times when I was close to death. One time a friend and I drove through a car going about 90 mph. Honestly, we should have hit it, but something happened. We drove right through it and it appeared behind us like nothing ever happened. My friend and I never talked about it. I'm just wondering out loud I guess lol.

If we play a fantasy game, and make characters with our imagination, do those characters manifest somewhere and really exist? That is serious stuff to think about. Every action or thought could be potential life we don't even know about yet.

When I find a spider or bug in the house I try to catch it and put it outside. My wife thinks I'm a goofball at times for doing so, but I feel in my heart we should always try to save life rather than just kill it, even something as small as a spider. It's just a spider, it doesn't know any better, and it's hunting little bugs to feed itself or family. Now I haven't always done this, but the older I get the more I feel this way. That doesn't mean I wouldn't defend ourselves if threatened, but why kill when you don't have to? What are your thoughts on that thought process?

Finally, what about those that are mentally handicapped or have a mental illness? How do they perceive the world around them, and are they able to have the same kind of afterlife experiences we do? I would hope that after they die, they are aware of themselves again, and I just think it would be terrible to go through life like that, but maybe I'm ignorant to how they experience this life.

Again, thank you so much for devoting time to everyone here on ATS.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

Earth is not a "school" as most new-agers believe, instead it is a prison, a trap. This has been addressed in details already so again I ask you to please read back through previous answers to the same question.

With that said, there are some certain exceptions to this, due to some of us coming here to assist the rest of the prisoners to understand their true being and what they are doing here and how to get free.

Hi IX-777,

I must say thank you for your 'openness,' it is very appreciated by me and I must say that I am somewhat of an 'em-path' and I can tell that you are genuine....

But due to the fact that 'some are here to assist' in understanding, would not that constitute a learning environment that could be construed as a 'school'.?..

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dear friends, you have asked intelligently and in great depths, for most of the part.

This I appreciate, and it will take some time to properly address you all, as the answers will too be of considerable length.

So bear with me, as I will have to answer when time permits it, as it is limited how often I can be here to do so.

But rest assure, I will read all posts, and answer everyone asking serious questions, even though it may take some time to get through all of them.

Best wishes, and blessings
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Star & Flag!

Wow! All I can say is Thank You! I have been completely fascinated with your understandings and wisdom!

I've been exposed to a lot of what you have ellaborated on in your thread at a young age, around 12 (now 23), unfortunately, too young to even be interested, for me at least. Now, 10 years later, it's all coming back. And this thread, I am silent of words to describe how amazing this is to me. Rest assured, the seed was planted 11years ago and now beginning to bloom.

IX-777,
I have just come back into contact with my "2nd family" that has been involved in receiving "Pleiadian/Reptillian" spirits. Only one of these people in this family of mine (2nd family, due to closeness) claims she receives these spirits (everyone else looks up to her for "answers"), as I have witnessed the act when I was 12 years old but could not understand it. Just got back in touch with them over thanksgiving and of course, to this day, this lady (like my mom) still receives these energies (spirits) and talks amongst us around a fire to give insight to us "humans" on whats to come. Some spirits "bad"(Reptilian), some "good" (Pleiadian) (from my understanding).

They (my family) also swear New Mexico is a prime location in the USA to survive cataclysmic events that may happen within the next 3 years and are actually heading out of California (bay area, where we live) April of 2010. (The New Mexico assumption has been based upon these spirits that enter this woman)

This family, also speaks a lot of the Annunaki and the planet Nibiru. I don't doubt this planet exists and do believe the Annunaki is the planets inhabitants. But of course have questions.

Questions:

1. From your knowledge... Is this possible? To have these spirits contact us through a live and healthy human?

2. From your knowledge... What would be the best place on earth for such an event (if it occurs of course) to survive? Would New Mexico be ideal for "2012?"

3. From your knowledge... Does Nibiru exist? Do The Annunaki exist? If so, can you ellaborate on this so called "conspiracy" about the Annunaki/Planet X/Nibiru Phenomena?

-Best Wishes To You-
-And Everyone On This Site-

P.S. These "Spirits" have labelled me as a "Skinwalker."
Have you heard of this term? What does it mean?

*Thank you, once again. It's been a very enjoyable read and journey!*

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
is it possible to bend a spoon and how?
i know if i could do this it would be completely belief changing.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi. I have couple of questions.

Do you know what kind of secret societies are operating in Asia?

I heard that secret societies are operated in cell organization so that

members only know their direct superior. Does this mean that there is a

possbility that different organizations are actually working for the same

entity or purpose?

And do you know anything about John Foster Dallas? Did he have any

importance in the underground world (secret societies)?

I also heard that secret space program is globally involved.

Which countries are involved in these projects?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by mirine]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye:

You have observed well, and I can mostly agree to that which you say and your description of your insights, understanding and revelations tell me that you certainly have gotten a bit further than most people as far as self-realization and connection with True Self goes. Lies and Deceit does become easier to distinguish from Truth and Honesty.

Regarding my involvement with the secret orders and societies and the way these are structured, I am completely aware of your concerns. Indeed, I consider myself more an infiltrator of these groups rather than a "member" per se. I am always skeptical, as I know corruption can occur - and indeed will occur - in any group consisting of Humans, at least as long as we are bound to a lower level of existence where such things can manifest themselves, mainly greed, lust for power, dominion, slavery and all such matters.

We must, as far I am concerned, rise beyond our physical existence, and merge with our true selves in the higher planes of existence, before we can be truly "free", and avoid these dark forces.

That itself is one of the reason these dark forces fight as hard as they can to keep us here, because they know they ultimately will lose the battle if we manage to break free from the physical and rise our spirits towards that which we really are, beyond the mind control and programming and the system put upon us forcing us to live life after life in the same little world, as little fish in a bowl multiplying and living generation after generation without knowing the true large oceans they originated from, their true free world, indeed as the fish in the bowl the people in the world are ignorant and know nothing of their large ocean of reality from which they came.

Blanca Rose:

Even in a Prison the prisoners can learn to live in harmony with eachother, and live in balance until they are released and set free. And even schooling is available for the prisoners, so that they can study and achieve degrees while still being imprisoned. This is a good metaphore for describing Earth and its Inhabitants. However you are not set free by the Warden, you have to escape this prison in the end - or rather learn how to step the right path where there are no traps to get caught back in. As walking through a mine-field. One wrong step, and there you go , but step gently and know how to distinguish where the traps - the mines - are placed, and you can walk safely through the field until you reach the border and can move along on your own.

There are things in life that does "happen", but if you harmonize yourself, the things that you attract to your life will be more beneficial to yourself and those around you , rather than be of suffering and pain. If you go to bed every night, and visualize the next day being perfect and great, with everyone you meet being happy and helpful, and fall asleep with a smile on your face and joy in your being, then wake up and pull back that memory of the night before, and feel and know that your day will be great, filled with joy and good fortune, nice people, and that you yourself will be happy, kind and helpful towards others, then you will notice that the day will be better and events will aspire more towards your benefit than it would have done if you were pessimistic, negative, angry, filled with hatred and so on.

So, the same principle goes for your example of an unhealthy body, and "checking out early" from misery. The whole reason for a person to be in bad health, feel miserable, sad, depressed and so on, is due to that person not being in harmony, but rather living in disharmony. I doubt a person like that do the simple practice I gave as an example above. If he would start doing that, his life would change, his health would become better, his life would be more joyful. That is the whole point. Checking out early will only lead to more suffering and problems as such persons are leaving their physical body before they have even learned the basics of how to be in harmony with themselves, and thus the only thing coming after the physical death is more torment only in spiritual form. Die happy and you will live happy after death, its that simple.

You ask me how I know where people end up - I know because I have explored these realms, and I have researched the different planes of existence, the inhabitants there, found out why certain individuals are located in certain planes of existence, while others find themselves elsewhere. And, by knowing your spiritual nature, the answers to those questions will truly be revealed by themselves, as the knowledge is already in each and every one of us - we just need to remember.

This physical reality is cruel, it is made that way, it is supposed to be cruel. So yes, bad things does happen, evil does exist, people get abused, and most of the reasons behind negative things happening to people is due to the people whom have those things happening to them not being aware of themselves, not being what can be called spiritually developed enough, not being in Harmony. They suffer from own mistakes - and from mind programming, lies and deceit that have been implemented into their beings so that they will not be able to recall their true being and thus avoid such unfortunate events. Reincarnation also plays an role here, so does karma, which are laws put in place in this level of existence, so that certain things done in a previous life can come back to you in your present life, whether that will be considered a "punishment" or a "reward" by the superstitious. In reality it is a physical-spiritual law which just is what it is, and the only way to avoid negative karma is to clean your energy up in your current life.

For your last question, people should study themselves first of all, observe themselves, both the inner and outer aspects of their being, and notice how certain actions and thoughts causes certain effects in their lifes, surroundings, minds. Since there are no instructions given to us, we either have to come to self-realization by our own through remembering our true being, which does happen to many of us, or we must be guided on the path by someone whom have already understood more of their true being and the falseness around us, so that these people can assist those whom have yet not gained those memories and understanding back into their being.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Integration of energies that stem from the thinking process is essential for humans to free themselves from the astral manipulation. Objective approach to thoughts channeled through the human psyche is required in order to start the process of freeing the mind from any and all manipulation. When humans will discover the "game" being played on their mind, they will raise their level of awareness and consequently, their level of consciousness.

I started reading your posts, very interesting!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Zsaqulz78th:

Looking at various events that have taken place on Earth, on Mars, and in the Universe itself such as alignments of constetallations etc, I estimate about 17 000 years since the last major cataclysmic event on Mars. It seems the pyramids on Mars were built right around that time, and structures built on Earth that aligns with those on Mars as well as the constellations in the sky also give a timeline that would correspond with that. This is most likely the same time period people went from Mars to Earth, and various changes were happening on Earth as well at this time , from the decline of the Ice Age, to domestication of Dogs, to Man spreading on continents, to various ancient structures being built and so on.

Suggest checking these:
EVents 17000 years ago

More events 17000 years ago

There is no connection between the dinosaurs of Earth and the destruction of Mars atmosphere, nor are the beings on Mars reptilians, they are Human.

I have never witnessed any grey aliens such as those typically shown today. I can only speculate in their existence, and will have to refer you to my thread specifically about Aliens and Abductions where I have given my personal explanations on the alien topic.

Gumerk:

Total death can not exist as all life is One, we only experience ourselves as Individuals due to being Fragments of the One Soul. At the highest level of Death one will merge with the Oneness and be omnipotent and become Everything and All. There are many lives and levels of existence up towards that point however, eternity is a close enough estimate of time such an event would take. You can remain as your own individual self for countless ages as well before you even merge with you own Higher Soul.

Those whom understand what I am saying, and can resonate with it, and feel it in their guts, yes those are progressing as they will start contemplating more upon their own being and start see more Truth between all the Lies, and hopefully become more aware of their own being and thus start looking deeper into themselves and existence through practical means that can help them break free from the illusion of their Selves.

And yes, you can die and not be aware of the fact that you are dead. To put it like this, you could be dead right now. But, the fact that you are discussing that possibility, and I am answering you, would make you able to check if you are dead or not, as just the thought of being dead when actually being dead will ignite an inner flame of higher consciousness that eventually will free you from the illusion and make you able to perceive more fully. But yes, ironically, there are dead people whom are afraid of dying and try to keep on to life as good as they can. But these do not question themselves already being dead, they firmly believe being alive.

Watch the movie Jacob's Ladder, it is the most superb representation of this very scenario I have ever seen and whomever made that movie have deeper inisights than most.

Thought-froms, or creations of your imagination, do manifest and become "real", specially the more energy you put into it. Mostly, they fade away as soon as they are created, but by continously visualizing specific things you will make those things more and more real. That is the secret behind magic, and the Law of Attraction, and so on. Try look up some information on Though-Forms:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.chronarchy.com...

For your spiders, I do the same. I never harm or kill other life-forms, certainly not on purpose at least. All life is equally worth, and all Life is One. Harming someone else, is essentially harming yourself.

People with mental illnesses have such due to different reasons, it is too much to go into detail about here as there are so many different mental illnesses.

But as an example, people that are mentally handicapped, for exmaple having had a brain damage that have rendered them unable to take care of themselves, think logically, or interact with others or even themselves properly, will most likely not be aware enough of their own being at death and probably be reborn rather than ending up in higher realms. Physical mental problems can carry on to the after life too, so in certain cases you will find what I can only call psychotic, insane, low-level entities that are lost souls and basically are a direct representation of whom they were when alive. But all are saved in the end, and all will be well, none are left forever alone in suffering.

Rainfall:

As mentioned above, even a Prison can have a School for its inmates, so yes, we are here to learn and develop too, but not because that is the purpose, but because that is what we have to do to get away from the System-Trap we are emerged within.

Well, my time for now is up but I will return later to continue answering those whom I did not have time for now.

Blessings,
-Magador

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i've read all your posts in this thread, and i feel you know what you are talking about. i also admire your efforts to help the few while taking a risk on many levels - thank you for that.

so... let's go with the questions.

1. www.calleman.com...
2012 or 2011?
2. are you familiar with terra papers, and if yes - to what degree those are reporting the true story?
3. i always have a feeling in regard to rituals, that those are only a way to put our will in motion - at least chaos magick states that, as far as i understand - and i never really could force myself to perform those, since it feels unnatural to me. i have a feeling deep inside that there's no limit to what can be done with will alone, yet there is a barrier - barrier between faith that it can happen, and knowledge that it will happen - and faith alone seems to have a slight shadow of doubt, even if we pretend that it's not there - and that limits our abilities. how to cross that barrier? isn't it possible to be aware on at least two planes of existence at the same time, to literally walk within physical and spiritual planes at once?
4. as far as i understand it, living in higher planes of existence we cannot act directly using our astral bodies with the current (material) plane we're living in - i know it's possible to for example move objects on this plane while being on the higher one using our will - but i'm thinking about a situation when one wants to help those still living in physical bodies on this plane of existence, those not aware of higher planes. is the incarnation here the only option? if the power of our will is infinite, isn't it possible to manifest from within higher plane of existence onto lower one, like this physical realm, on demand, even as a physical body, and leave/dematerialize on demand as well, to go back?
5. i'm asking the following question partially out of curiosity, but mostly because i feel the answer may help me to break the current barrier and to move forward on my path to understanding - it feels like it's a key to that barrier, yet i'm not sure about it's importance - but that feeling hunts me for quite a while.
what can you tell me about me, that i don't know? i won't be more specific, mostly because i'm not sure what i'm asking about - but please be as specific as you can with your answer. i have a feeling you will find out what is it that i'm talking about, but i won't be surprised if this question will require some time to be answered.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tek-Neek55:

1. - Spirits can communicate through humans, this is called channeling. One should be very cautious about such a practice as there are more deceivers out there in the lower astral planes than truthtellers. There are many whom will use such chances for gaining power, control and other selfish acts. Do not take what such entities are saying for facts, rather look within yourself and find your own truth, your inner guide, follow your intuition. Learn to distinguish the true from the false.

2. - The equator area is basically the safest area in worst case scenarios. Avoid areas with vulcanic activity, or seismic activity, avoid low land masses, avoid areas close to the oceans, avoid areas prone to storms and hurricanes etc. Avoid areas with nuclear facilities etc.

Here is a map of the safest areas marked:

Areas with nuclear sites in the world:

Areas that may be submerged by water if all polar ice melts and inner reservoirs leaks out:

The most active seismic areas on Earth:

Most active vulcanic areas on earth, marked red:

Hurrican and storm areas on Earth:

The above information should give a decent idea on safe areas in worst case scenarios.

3. - Long time ago, beings came to Earth and trapped Earth beings and enslaved them, implemented mind program systems, soul capture, reincarnation, and systems to keep Mankind work as slaves, not knowing their true Origins or Selves. You may call these beings Anunnaki if you want, and their home Nibiru. After they left, the System was still in place, and human kind still suffer from Amnesia and are victims of the Mind Control program and Reincarnation and Amnesia effects. Others are currently abusing this system for their own agendas.

Skinwalker is someone walking the Earth in physical form, a human, thus a bag of skin so to speak. Once you leave that human suit you are free.

asd10:

Yes it is possible, you can either bend it with your hands, but I suppose you would prefer the "mind over matter" method: Hold the spoon between thumb and index finger and gently rub it while you imagine and feel yourself emitting and radiating a force-field of energy that pushes the upper part of the spoon in the opposite direction away from you. Feel a magnetic force, as when holding two magnets towards eachother making them push away from eachother. Or you may do it the opposite way, imagine your mind and body as a magnet, attracting the top of the spoon towards you, sucking it towards your mind, as if a fine web of energy is connected to the spoon and withdrawing back to yourself. It helps if you visualize in your mind before doing it how you want it to be done and try to feel and see in your mind the spoon bending, and then as you do it, keep that idea and imagination vividly in your mind and Will the spoon to bend as you desire it to, and expect results, without even doubting yourself or the possibility, accept it as a natural fact that can easily be done.

Feel free to strengthen yourself by adding suggestions and affirmations, such as "I am bending the spoon", "I have the power to melt the metal of this spoon" and so on. Even using EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - on yourself can make the results greater if your first tries are not so successfull. But expect to be successfull.

Mirine:

Yes there are many secret societies in Asia just as everywhere else. There is a very large group there as well with great power, even over the western worlds societies. I am in discussions of making a radioshow as a host on different topics, and the cohost is one whom is directly involved with the Asian secret societies, and most people here are probably familiar with him. I am waiting to discuss things further with him and he is more competent on the Asian continent than me.

It is true that many orders and societies are split up in fractions, where they ultimately are the "same" and work for the same agendas and leaders on top. There are also corruptions, wars and drama going on between different such fractions, as well as within the larger established orders themselves, infiltrations are a common theme within most orders.

I am not familiar with John Foster Dallas by name and would have to look further into him before commenting.

The secret space program is global, and that is simply due to the global governments being controled by the same group of leaders on the highest level. You can compare that to the structure of the orders and their fractions as mentioned above.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Jedi_Hamster:

1. 2012 is the key. Certain events may start right before, but it will carry on through 2012, and over into 2013 as well. I will however consider 2012 as the "main year" but nothing is instant and we are already seing the effects leading up towards this climax in these days.

2. No I have not read these papers and thus can not comment

3. The purpose of rituals is to enforce the imagination, strengthen the visualization, live more into the performance, generate stronger emotions and energies within oneself, towards manifesting ones Will. The rituals alone serve no purpose, it is their intention that does, and the intention one have for their cause. In other words, your Will alone is what it takes to perform any Magic. Mind is All, and Everything is Mind - when you visualize something, you are creating something, manifesting something. The external and internal, the brain, does not know the difference between the "real" and the "imagined", if you imagine eating a sour lemon , and really visualize it, feel the taste of it in your mind, your mouth will salivate as a direct effect of manifestation from the process of your Mind. You did not need a real lemon to produce the effects. In the same way, if you visualize something, focus on something, keep your Will determined, you will manifest whatever is in your Mind into your Reality. That is the simple secret behind all Magic and Occult Powers, it is the Law of Attraction, Cause and Effect. The state of your mind determiens the state of the external world you perceive and the events taking place within it.

4. It is possible for non-physical entities to manifest into the physical world. Ghosts are examples of this, and so are many UFO sightings. Sightings of Angels, Guides and so on are also examples of this. Physical manifestation is not very durable, those whom manifest into the physical world into a physical form as solid and real as a normal physical body will only be able to keep that form for a limited time. It is far easier to manifest visually, by psychich means, so that a person can perceive a spirit entity either by telepathy or by psychic & astral sight. In certain cases spirit entities can also temporarily "possess" another physical person and thus deliver messages or otherwise interact in the physical world to assist someone. Personal guides often do this, and thus in many cases people find complete strangers suddenly being there to assist and help them in the most peculiar circumstances.

5. You are a being whom have incarnated here from elsewhere, and have started remembering your true origins, and are now on the way to greater self-realization. You can feel the longing inside you, the sense of not being "in place" here, and you know there are greater things about yourself than what you previously perceived. And as you progress, you will find the answers to many of those questions which you now have about yourself. You are on the journey towards Yourself.

The answer lies within your own being, and by trusting your intuition and inner guide and following your feelings you will make great progress.

-Blessings,
Maggador

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Maggador,
I have read most of the messages in this thread, and as new user of this site, I am greatly intrigued by what you write -- not least of all since you seem to be willing to take time to engage other people and to explain your statements.

In an early message here, you suggest that we have a guide -- some sort of spirit guide, I presume. Can you tell me how to begin to find mine? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

thank you for your answers. regarding terra papers, the link is in my signature - i guess those are true... but only partially. pretty confusing, but certainly worth reading - i doubt it's a hoax, since it would require really huge amount of work to connect all the dots in such a way that fits many other things.

regarding my last question... can you tell me who/from where am i? if not the final answer, since that one i guess is the key i'm searching for, then at least some fragment of this puzzle i'm dealing with since years.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Parinde:

To contact your spirit guides, the easiest way is to ask for them to reveal themselves and assist you.

This can be done in various ways.

One example is to write a letter to your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angel, and tell them you are ready for contact, and kindly ask them to come to you in either dreams, visions or waking reality, to reveal themselves in such a way there will be no doubt about whom they are, and to keep staying in contact with you and work with you and assist you on your spiritual path after such revelation. Write the letter in your own words, sign it, read it out loud at night before going to bed, and tuck it in below your pillow and fall asleep.

In the morning carefully remember any dreams or other experiences you had the previous night - take notes, keep a dream journal, and write down everything you remember no matter how irrelevant it may seem, all details counts. Also write down any other irregular events that may occur throughout your day that make you notice it.

Do this daily, make it a habit, and always keep the journal, and read out the letter each night. You will probably start seeing a pattern in dreams, specific personalities coming, and you may experience them giving you answers to questions or spiritual or other practical advice. Your notebook will be your record so take good care of it and always write down every morning, every day.

Another approach is to start practising astral projection, and then simply ask your guides to help you out of body. Once out, ask them to reveal themselves for you, in a similar way as stated above regarding the letter.

Thirdly, one method is to meditate, and when in silence simply ask out in your mind "Dear guardian angel" or "Dear spirit guide of mine" - "Are you there? I am ready to meet you, and to have you as a conscious part of my life". Then be silent, observe your thoughts - you may get a telepathical answer, it may even sound as your own thoughts but do not discredit it as yourself making things up. Listen to what the voice or thought says. Ask questions, and so on, and again take notes just as you would with dream experiences.

This method can get you in touch with virtually any type of entity if done without some protection work first. So, I would recommend you do an Invocation of God and Cleansing of your House before performing the coming exercise. After having done the exercise, perform a License to Depart. You can read more about this in my post below.

The method of communication gained through the process I will reveal here now can appear in different ways, some simply get a communication in the form of what seem to be own thoughts but as answers from someone else, others hear the voices more clearly as some other person, some may get visual communication in the form of images and visions, some information may come as "sudden knowledge" where you simply just know the answer to the question you asked all at once, and other times you may find yourself being taken on long great journyes through time and space. Indeed, if you ask the entity you are communicating with you to SHOW you the answer visually, usually you will get such a visual presentation where vast amounts of information may be revealed in a way that is beyond words.

Now the process itself:

Find a time and place where you will be alone and undisturbed. If you do it in your living room in a comfortable chair, your bed, or out in nature is not important. Silence is. And relaxation.

If you have no way to get away from noise, simply buy some earplugs and you can experience total silence. I recommend this and use this myself when I want to venture into other realms, meditate deeply, and so on.

Darkness also helps, so if you do it at night, or simply put on a blindfold that will help.

Get relaxed, do some relaxation exercises, such as inhaling deeply, as deep as you can, and hold it for as long you can, then exhale it completely while letting all of your body and all muscles relax and become soft. Inhale and repeat this process for some minutes until you feel properly relaxed.

Then comes the Stillness of the Mind procedure. For some it may be easy, for some it may take some more practice. You need to get your mind free of thoughts, so there will be an inner silence.

My own way of doing this is by simply noticing my breathing and how it sounds, and replicate that sound in my mind as I breath, just as you would replicate a word in your mind when hearing it. This moves the focus away from wordly thoughts and creates a stillness in your mind where only the breathing is occupying your thought process. Then I send my focus to the Stillness itself and replicate that in the same way in my mind, and usually this leads to a deeper profound Stillness of Mind where the Stillnesss itself can be "heard".

Should thoughts come by in your mind, do not fight them, just let them pass and get back to the practice of Stilling your mind. You may only be able to keep your mind still for seconds at first, perhaps a couple minutes, or if you are lucky you may get right into it and experience deep stillness for long periods of time.

Nevertheless, practice will increase the time you are able to keep your mind in Stillness. Once you are able to keep your mind Still, calm and quiet, for several minutes at a time, you are ready. Depending on different persons, it can take from days to weeks to months to properly manage this, but just keep on practising on a daily basis and you will notice you are able to go further and further.

At this point, when you manage to Still your mind and keep it thought free, simply ask out "Is someone there?" or say out "Dear Spirit Guide of mine, I love you, are you there?" and see if you get any response - it can come in a moment as your own thoughts and you may think you are just making it up or imagining it but dont fall into that trap - it most likely is a contact. Ask whatever questions you may have, and I suggest you get a tape recorder to have at hand so you can ask and record all answers you get as it may be difficult to remember it all after once you are done.

A good idea is to ask the entity you are in contact with "Are you of the Light?" and "Do you Love the Holy Spirit"? to make sure you really are in contact with a honest and truthful entity as the Holy Spirit does not permit negative entities to lie about their answers to this.

Protection & cleansing rituals:
Read below next post

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is a ritual I've developed and found useful and thought I could share with you. Actually it's a couple. I've also revised the License to Depart and updated it some. The License to Depart is a ritual used to cleanse your area for any entities you have summoned after you have done your spiritual/Magical/psyhic work etc.

The first one is an invocation of God that I find good to do before any other work, including the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). The Invocation of God ritual serves the purpose of getting in contact with the divine source itself, the true Creator, and make sure you are not lured by any false entities pretending to be someone else, and to give you greater power and protection etc. If you are not familiar with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) you can read my post about it here: LBRP, Middle Pillar Ritual & Circulation of Body of Light

The testing of the angels serve the purpose of testing if you actually managed to evoke the real true angels, or if you've got some sneaky false entities pretending to be the angels lurking around. A banishing ritual is also included in case you encounter false angels and other entities.

The last one is a ritual intended to help you cleanse your house of any negative energies and entities, and fill it with harmony, love and balance, and create it as a channel for these good energies to make sure it constantly is protected and shielded against negative energy and always have the good energies flowing through it.

So here goes:

Invoking the Power of God and testing the Angels (and other astral entities)

When working with astral projection, angels, magick and other work that includes summoning, invocations and evocations of other entities, it can be a good thing to protect yourself some extra as well as make sure that the beings you meet (angels, astral entities, deities etc) really are who they say they are.

To test the angels, first of all invoke and summon God. I recommend an invocation of God before any magical/psychic/spiritual work along with LBRP as mentioned elsewhere here. You can do this invocation of God as follows:

The Invocation of God - Say out loud:

"Dear God, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill me with your glorious powers and holy spirit! I call upon you to be within me, around me, above me and below me for the purpose of protection, cleansing, guidance and love so you can lead me to the path to the divine and towards knowledge and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel - so that I shall find my true purpose and Will and be filled with your love, harmony, balance and ability to distinguish the true from the false! May you lead me to success and great fortune in everything I do! I open myself for you, highest Master, let it happen! With love and blessings, thank you and Amen!"

Do it out loud and with power and affection, engulf yourself in prayer, with pure intentions on reaching the goal, as you visualize the power of god coming down from above, entering the top of your head, as a pure brilliant godlight, in the form of a beam, going through your head and all your chakras, crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, belly chakra, genitials chakra, and imagine and feel all chakras being filled and expanded by this powerful great godlight and then let it explode within you and flow out of all your chakras and completely fill your entire being. Then stay in this state for some minutes and feel its powers, before you let the energy flow out of your heart center with love and completely surround your body as well with the godlight, the pure and true spirit of God. You then have the power, you are protected, and you will see the true from the false!

Testing of the Angels (and other entities):
The testing of the angels then can be as simple as saying out loud "May only the true angels of the God of Love be here in their true form, and anyone else reveal their true self, in the name of the highest Creator, let it happen! Amen!"
Ask any entity then "Do you love the Holy Spirit?" as any negative entity or demon can not say yes to this.

If you discover any false entities, you can ask them what their purpose is and why they are there. Or you can banish them and send them back to wherever they came from, for example by saying "By the power of the True God, the Lord of Love, I now banish you and send you back to where you belong, with the protection and love of God on your way. May you now be gone, vanish, in the Name of the Lord, AMEN!" at the same time you may imagine a great powerful godlight emitting out of your third eye and heart chakra towards the being you want to banish and "shoot" him away with these great powerful beams of love and light.

The License to Depart:
A license to Depart can be done as follows at the end of any work:

When you've finished your ritual(s), and before you blow out the lights of the candles, say out loud and with feelings "May the true Angels of Love and the powers of the Highest God still be with me. All other spirits, astral entities and other beings of all kinds whom have been summoned and gathered here today are now free to leave. May you travel with peace and love to where you came from and to where you belong. I grant you the license to depart, so now be gone with the protection of God, the highest Creator, on your way. AMEN!" - Vibrate AMEN while visualizing all the entities departing and leaving, flying far away to wherever they came from, just like moths fly away from the light when it's turned off. Then blow out the lights of the candles and the work is finished.

I recommend you to always perform the LBRP before any other magikcal or spiritual/psychic work of any kind, and it can also be a good idea to end the work by performing the LBRP again before the License to Depart.

Imagine, visualize and FEEL everything you do and say with all of your powers and being!

(continues below)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
(continued from above)

You may of course add or remove some elements in the above evocations and rituals, such as in the Invocation of God you may ask for other things than what I mentioned, for example for success, happyness, good health, and whatever else you may want as long as it is for a good purpose and not doing any harm towards anyone. If asking for healing for others, please ask them for their permission to be healed first as there are people whom are sick because they want to be so, and there are people who wish to stay in their condition for many different reasons.

CLEANSING A HOUSE OR AREA AND MAKING IT A CHANNEL FOR GOOD ENERGIES:

First I recommend an Invocation of God, as explained in my text called "Invocation of God and testing of Angels" as well as LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, originally a hermetic Golden Dawn ritual) and the testing of the angels.

Once that has been done, you may cleanse the house and turn it into a channel for the universal healing powers that will keep it clean, pure, in harmony and balance.

Actually you may do this part during the LBRP after you've evoked the arch angels. Simply stand there surrounded by their glorious powers, and say out loud:

"Dear Angels of the True God of Love! May you cleanse this house (or area) for all negative energies and entities, and fill it with peace and harmony! I also request that you turn it into an active channel for permanent harmony, balance, healing, positive energies, protection and shielding against negative forces and let it be filled with the divine love and glory of the True God, Creator of All! So shall it be! With love I thank you for your help, AMEN!"

While saying out the above, imagine and visualize and FEEL a great golden ball of light that shoots out through your heart chakra and expands until it completely covers your whole house or the are you are working on. The whole house/are should be completely surrounded and ecompassed within this divine pure glorious golden light ball of love. Also imagine, visualize and feel the angels and presence of God along with you as you do the work. Once the work is done, you may open your eyes if you had them closed while performing it, or take a deep breath and blow it slowly out, while still knowing that the energies, angels and presence of God is still there with you but just turning invisible. Also, I also usually personally vibrate AMEN loud and proudly to the end of my breath, while I imagine it resonating to the end of the universe and the godhead himself!

You can also do this after the completion of the LBRP if you chose so, whatever feels most comfortable for you. And of course you may change the wording of the text to something that feels more suitable for you.

Then I recommend a License to Depart at the end of the Ritual.

This can be performed regularly in your house or any area you want to keep cleansed and pure as described above to further strengthen and keep it this way.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
THE LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM, MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL & THE CIRCULATION OF THE BODY OF LIGHT.

This is an addition to my last post where I briefly mentioned this very useful protection and cleansing ritual. Here is the process itself.

Performing the following rituals, that build upon eachother, on a daily basis and in right order can lead to greatly improved spiritual insights, powers and psychic abilities and related experiences. It will protect you, balance you, cleanse you, activate your chakras, expand your aura, bring you better luck and harmony with yourself and the world, among other things-

For best results its highly recommended you do this alone and undisturbed, in a dark room, with an altar with a mirror set up that you can see yourself in when both sitting and standing in front of it, as well as two lighted candles on each side of the altar by the edges of the mirror, and some inscence of your choice. Try to FEEL, and SEE, and IMAGINE everything you do in this ritual. It may seem long and complicated, but once you learn it its pretty easy and doesn't take too much time to do (30min or so). You can start by learning one Step at a time until you know it by memory before moving on to next step until you are able to do it all by memory and can perform it easily on a daily basis for best effects.

Regarding vibrating the various words, it means you should chant them out, inhaling completely, and chant it with a vibrational tone all the way to end of exhalation.

You should notice effects from days to couple weeks after starting doing this ritual as long you keep to it as described and on daily basis. Once in the morning when you wake up, and once in the night before bed is ultimate.

So here goes, good luck!

Step 1: Relaxation exercise

Lay on your back with your arms at the sides of the body in a room where you will not be disturbed by any outside noises. Remain as relaxed as possible and keep your eyes closed.

Starting with the top of the head, deliberately tense the muscles of the forehead for a moment as much as possible. Then let go of the tension. Relax the forehead totally. After a brief period of time, tense the muscles of the face and neck. Then let the tension go fully away. Relax completely. Continue down the rest of the body in the same manner, first tensing, then releasing the muscles: shoulders, arms, chest and back, stomach, buttocks, thighs, calves, and feet. Tense, and then relax.

Tense the entire body as much as possible then relax fully and deeply. Do this at least three times after which remain totally relaxed. Notice how much more relaxed your body is after the balancing effects of tensing and releasing, compared to the calm state your thought you had attained at the beginning of this exercise.

Breathe deeply, but without strain. Visualise yourself enveloped in a sphere of brilliant white light. Imagine your body bathed in this light and feel its warmth on your skin. As you inhale, feel the divine light filling your lungs and spreading throughout your body to the tips of your toes and fingers, giving you a sense of ultimate peace and relaxation. As you exhale, you breathe out a portion of this endless light, giving its tranquil effects back to the one source in a cycle of flux and reflux. Yet the more light you breathe out, the more light is breathed back within you, till your while being is created out of divine light.

Visualise a golden sphere of healing light in the centre of your body, around the area of your heart. Feel it's smooth warmth. See this sphere travelling to areas of your body where some tension remains. Whatever part of your body the sphere touches becomes fully relaxed and regenerated. Let the sphere traverse every part of your body, and when this is done, place it back in its original position, centred about the heart.

Continue to relax in this state for a few more moments. Then take a few deep breaths and feel the vitality stirring within you as you end the ritual.

- Extract from, "Golden Dawn Magickal Tarot" - Sandra Tabatha Cicero and Chic Cicero

Suggestion by Maggador: At the point where you are to visualize the healing light, try feel and visualize it at starting from bottom of your feet, growing and increasing there for a moment, as a bright golden sphere of light. Once you can feel and/or visualize this, slowly let the sphere flow up through your feet and legs, and know it is a cleansing energy, ridding you for all negativities, and is also with healing powers. Let it move up from the legs and further up your body, through your stomach and chest and up to your neck and finally up to the top of your head. While you do this, imagine the sphere of light cleansing you, removing all tension in all of your body, healing you. When it is at the top of your head, let it stay for a brief moment and try increase its intensity, before you let it flow back down again the same path as it went up until it ends in your feet. Send it up and down some times, for around ten minutes, until you feel completely relaxed and comfortable. Then proceed to next step.

Step 2: The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)
Part One: The Qabalistic Cross

Stand and face East. Imagine a brilliant white Light touching the top of your head. Reach up with the index finger or blade of a dagger to connect with the Light and bring it to the forehead.

Touch the forehead and vibrate, "ATAH," (Ah-tah - meaning "Thou art").

Touch the breast and bring the dagger blade or index finger down till it covers the heart or abdominal area, pointing down to the ground. Imagine the Light descending from the forehead to the feet. Vibrate "MALKUTH," (Mahl-kooth, meaning "The Kingdom").

Touch the right shoulder and visualize a point of Light there. Vibrate "VE-GEBURAH," (v'ge-boo-rah - meaning "and the Power").

Touch the left shoulder and visualize a point of Light there. See the horizontal shaft of Light extending from the opposite shoulder to join this point of Light. Vibrate "VE-GEDULAH," (v'ge-doo-lah - meaning "and the Glory").

Imagine a completed cross of Light running from head to feet and shoulder to shoulder. Bring the hands outward, away from the body, and finally bring them together again, clasped on the breast as if praying. Vibrate "LE-OLAHM, AMEN," (lay-ohlahm, ah-men - meaning "Forever, unto the ages").

(continues below)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
(continued from above)

The Qabalisic Cross 2

Note in Kraig's version of the QC given here, one touches the groin area when vibrating "Malkuth". This is reportedly from Crowley, it changes the QC so that rather than suggesting the Kingdom of Heaven is within the heart (Tiphareth), one is suggesting the Kingdom of Heaven is within the groin (Yesod).

Visualise yourself getting larger and larger, taller and taller until you tower above the room you are in. Continue this growing visualisation until the city you are in is small beneath your feet. See the continent as tiny compared to your majestic body. Now even the Earth is small beneath your feet. However, no matter how small the Earth is, it is still firm and solid beneath your feet, anchoring you to the ground. You will not float away.

Next visualise yourself growing so large the planets of our solar system are like tiny toy rubber balls spinning near your feet. Soon they are too small to see as even the Milky Way galaxy becomes a small dot of light at your feet. Now visualize a dot of light coming from somewhere far above your head. Know that this is only a tiny bit of the light from this source, and if you saw the full brightness of this light you would immediately be blinded and quite possibly go insane. This tiny bit of the endless, limitless light forms a brilliant white sphere above your head. It is nine inches in diameter, about the size of a dinner plate. It is brighter than ten thousands suns, but still only a tiny portion of the source of the divine, spiritual white light. Point to that sphere above your head with your index finger and "bring it down" (by pointing) to your forehead, just above and between your eyes. Next, visualize this brilliance filling your head with divine light. While pointing to your forehead vibrate: Atah

Bring your finger firmly down your body until you are pointing towards the ground. Your hand should be covering your groin. As you do this, visualize the light in your head coming down along with your finger, down through your body and beyond your feet down to eternity. Vibrate: Malkuth

Now bring your finger up to your right shoulder. As you do this, visualize the beam of white light running down the center of your body form a beam out from the heart area our to your right, past your finger at your right shoulder. See this beam of light extend to the end of the universe and beyond. Focus on this beam and vibrate: ve-Geburah

Move your finger horizontally to your left shoulder. As you do, visualize the beam of white light now extending through infinite space to your left. As you focus on this beam of light vibrate: ve-Gedulah

Clasp your hands are your chest as if praying. Visualize in your chest, at the point covered by your folded hands, a brilliant golden glow. Vibrate: Le-Olahm, Amen

This concludes the Kabalistic Cross.

What you have done is to visualize yourself as the center of the universe with only the divine light coming through you. You may wish to remain in this position for a few minutes to feel its power.

Atah (Thine) Malkuth (Kingdom) ve-Geburah (and the power) ve-Gedulah (and the glory) Le-Olahm, Amen (forever, amen). "For thine is the Kingdom and the power and glory forever, amen."

Part Two: The Formation of the Pentagrams

Walk forward (to the left if navigating obstructions) to the eastern edge of your area (circle), facing to the east. Describe a large flaming blue pentagram, see the flame follow the tip of your finger as you trace it before you in the manner indicated in the following diagram:

Inhale through the nose. As you do, feel energy flow from the ends of the universe through your nose and body, and down and out of the bottoms of your feet to the center of the Earth. As you inhale raise both hands to the sides of your head by your ears, index fingers of both hands pointing forwards and rest of your fingers closed into a fist.

Step forward with the left foot. At the same time thrust your hands forward so that they point at the exact middle of the glowing blue pentagram in front of you. As you do this you should exhale and feel the energy come back up your body, out your arms and hands, through the pentagram and to the ends of the universe. You should use the entire exhalation to vibrate the God Name: YHVH (Yud-heh-vav-heh)

Bring your hands back to your ears while bringing your left foot back to its original position. Put your left hand down by your side and point to the center of the pentagram with your right. Now trace a line in the air at the height of the center of the pentagram as you move in a clockwise direction around the edge of your circle's space. You should go 90 degrees so that you end up in the south, facing south. As you trace the line in the air you should visualise a briliant white light emanating from the tip of your finger. At the south, repeat the previous process of drawing the pentagram but vibrate the God Name: Adonai

Repeat as above, but move to the west and vibrate: Eheieh

Repeat as above, but move to the north and vibrate: AGLA

Complete the circle by connecting a white line from the north to the east where you began. Then moving in the same clockwise direction move back to the center of your area as when you started the ritual. You should once again be facing east.

Now visualise a brilliant white circle expanding up and down to form a sphere above, below and all around you.

What you have done is create a sphere in brilliant white all around you with electric blue pentagrams at the quarters which have been charged and sealed with names of God.

(continues below)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
(continued from above)

Part Three: The Evocation of the Archangels

Spread your arms straight out to the sides so your body forms a cross. Take a second or two to again feel the energies flowing through you and making you a brilliant cross of light at the center of the universe. The cross also represents the four archetypal elements: Air, Earth, Fire and Water.

Visualise a figure on a hill in front of you. The figure is dressed in yellow robes which have some purplish highlights. The figure carries a caduceus wand (a wand entwined by serpents, which represents life-force) and the figure's robes wave in the wind. You should "feel" a breeze coming from behind the figure. Say, Before me, Raphael. Vibrate the name of the Archangel.

Visualise a figure behind you, dressed in blue with some organge highlights. The figure holds a cup and is surrounded by waterfalls. Try to feel the moisture in the air. Say, Behind me, Gabriel. Again, vibrate the name of the Archangel.

On your right visualise a figure dressed in scarlet with green highlights. The figure holds a flaming sword and you should feel heat coming from this direction. Say, On my right hand, Michael. (vibrate the name)

To your left visualise a figure dressed in greens and browns on a fertile landscape. The figure holds some sheaves of wheat. Say, and on my left hand Uriel. (vibrate the name)

Move your left foot out to your left and visualise another beautiful flaming blue pentagram all around you, outlining your body. Say, For about me flames the pentagram...

Visualise a golden hexagram within you, right where your heart is. Say, And within me shines the six-rayed star.

Part Four: Repeat The Qabalistic Cross from part one.

Step 3: The Middle Pillar Ritual
Stand behind your alter (if you have one) with your hands at your sides, eyes closed, steady relaxed breathing, and above all, try to get your mind into a still, quiet and calm state.

3. Focus your attention just above the top of your head. As a result of the LBRP there should be a sphere of white brilliance at this point. If not, visualize it. Take your time. Regard this white brilliance with a sort of awe: it is the spatial equivalent to the vital core of your being, your higher self, your link with the Divine. The result of this contemplation should be that the brilliance becomes even brighter. Now vibrate the God name, Eh-heh-yeh three of four times. The sphere should get brighter still.

4. Now visualize a slender beam of light descending from the brilliance through the center of your head, and stopping at the nape of your neck. Here the beam widens into a ball of light, although not as big as the one above. At this point you should be visualizing simultaneously the brilliant sphere above your head, the small ball of light at the base of your neck, and the beam of light connecting the two. Understand that this is the link between your conscious and your higher self, and the ball of light at your neck should grow in size and intensity. Vibrate the God name, Yud-heh-vavh-heh El-oh-heem, three of four times.

5. Keeping the above in mind, cause a beam of light to descend from the ball of light at your neck, go down your torso, and light up the solar plexus in the form of a sphere. Understand that this represents your consciousness, and the ball should increase in brightness and intensity. You may feel as if you are being warmed by an internal sun. Vibrate the God name Yud-heh-vavh-heh El-oh-ah V'dah-aht three or four times.

6. In the same manner, see the light descend to the area of the genitals and form a sphere. Here, regard yourself as master of your "lower" self. The God name to be vibrated three of four times is Shah-dai El Chai.

7. Again the light should descend, here to form a sphere which encompasses both feet and the ground; that is, the sphere should be half above the ground, covering the foot, and half below the ground, under the feet. The God name to be vibrated three or four times is Ah-doh-nye Ha-ahr-etz.

8. At this point there should be large spheres of light above the head, at the throat, at the solar plexus, at the groin and at the feet. Each sphere of light should be connected with the sphere above and below by a beam of light.

9. Stay in this state for as long as you desire. Then, take a deep breath, and as you exhale, visualize the images fading and becoming invisible. They are still there, but they cannot now be seen. This completes the Middle Pillar Ritual.

10. Remember the instructions on vibrating words. Each vibrated word should be done so that you can feel the appropriate area of the body vibrating.

Step 4: Circulation of the Body of Light
Rather than visualising the Middle Pillar fading away as was described before, instead focus your attention upon Kether, the sphere of white brilliance above your head. You will circulate light from Kether around your body, in synchronisation with your breathing. There are three parts to this circulation.

1. As you exhale bring the light down the left side of your body, from Kether to Malkuth, as you inhale bring the light back up the right side of your body, from Malkuth to Kether. Repeat this cycle a number of times.

2. Repeat as in part 1, but this time bring the light down the front of your body as you exhale and bring the light up the back of your body as you inhale. Again repeat this cycle a number of times.

3. For the final part do one of the following: -

3a. Bring the light from Malkuth directly up the Middle Pillar into Kether as you inhale. When the light reaches Kether visualise it spraying out like a fountain and cascading down and all around your body back to Malkuth. Repeat this cycle for a time.

or

3b. Visualise the light from Malkuth rising up your body in a tight anti-clockwise spiral, wrapping you in a spiral of energy, bring the light all the way up to Kether. As you exhale visualise the light spraying out like a fountain and cascading down and all around your body back to Malkuth. Repeat this cycle for a time.

To end the ritual you may either take a deep breath of visualise the light fading away, or perhaps prior to letting the light fade away you would prefer to focus some energy back to Tiphareth and visualise your aura, oval, clear and pulsating, balanced.

-END OF RITUALS DESCRIPTIONS

(continues below)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join