It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Poppycock?

I thought that was by far the most intelligent thing he said in this whole post.

Beamish, I have a exercise for you to understand what he is talking about.

Do your best to make up a new color, not used in our light spectrum. You can't do it, it's impossible.

Now do you understand what he is getting at?

Make up a new color, a completely new color, we have never seen exist in our spectrum of light, try your hardest you can't do it. It's outside our understanding.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

First of all,let me say a big THANK YOU! for you helping out like this.i truly appreciate it,helping people like this.
Secondly,I would like to thank my Higher self for letting me stumble upon this thread and now having the privilege to ask a question or more.

Convcerning TIME-travel

1. Why haven't I visited myself via time-travel from the future(though time is an illusionary concept), because I myself have for a quite some time been 100% certai nthat I will do all that i can to travel "back" in time to the year 2009 and probably to other years of my lifetime too(Im 20 i nthis reincarnation right now). Yet, knowing that I will do this for sure when I will gai nthat ability,I haven't seen my future-self visit me.
Is it because time-travel can only be experienced through ones "own" eyes so to speak,meaning that I have to develop myself to that point of being able to travel in time and only THEN will I PERSONALLY be able to go back into the "past" and I can't do it now because that future-me would not truly quite be ME(the one typing this),he(future-me) would experience time-travel from his perspective,but I would simply see HIM travel here,and not ME personally travelling here ?
Would that be a possible reason why I haven't met myself from the future? My future-self has travelled back many times but just not to THIS particular timeline, to hang out with ME ?

I wil ltell you honestly, the reasons for me to time-travel are a bit shallow to say the least, for I simply want ot experience the reality of meeting my physical self via the same physical self from the future. It seems very fun and exilirating to me. I would feel lots of excitement and happiness from these encounters I believe. I think that MAYBE I even want this on a soul level, this pleasure, for pleasure is needed for a soul as well(correct?)
And I feel that if I could come back in time and also have the monetary means of this Earth to travel and live abundently etc ,then I would try to help out my "past-self" and the people I know perosnally,who could use the monetary help.I would surely be as kind as I can be to ALL people, I try to be that way NOW too. So this time-travel isn't intended to hurt nayone,but ismply to ENJOY myself in a physical reality with having a few conditions that I would want to have...
condition 1) I would like to have that economic freedom
2) to be able to physically NOT AGE and stay at an age of my choosing(I would like to be 17, the max potential my Dna has to look the "best me there can be", I would really enjoy this. Not to be better than others,but this owudl give me so much more confidence in this reality, to look wrinkle-free and silky-smooth skin wise, healthy skin and overall healthy, being an inch taller than I am now(don't ask,it's silly heh) andm sot importantly to
3) REMEMBER at least THIS life that i am having currently in FULL,as if it is simply a continuation of the life I'm living now in this body. (I guess this makes sense because hwo else could I meet myself looking the same way physically etc,only an age of my hcoosing,good skin etc)
I woudl not want the veil of forgetfulness because I woudl liek to travel back,not reincarnate again at this time, I would simply do this to ENJOY myself in THIS physical reality on Earth in this period of time 1989-2012 etc

Can you honestly tell me what you know about physical time-travel, if we are able to manifest ourselves into the same physical body of our choosing UPON Earth in the timeframe we would like. Coudl that be achieved,energetically? not to simply observe the past,but to actually manifest and thus time-travel physically,but with the perks of physicality I listed ?

I KNOW this may all seem,and probably does seem silly and unimportant and shallow of me but I truly feel as if i may want to experience this even on my higher soul-level, this FUN experience of meeting myself i nthe last etc.

This is a vast topic,so I won't ask anything else.

THANK YOU in advance so much for answering

P.S. If ntohing o the above is possible,then i guess it's fine and I respect that and will do my best to be a good and kind person despite not being able to achieve these little dreams of mine.Afterall,I'm not being nice for my own gain,I'm simply following my inner guidance.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
1. What do you think about the three prophecies of Fatima?

2. Is the Moon hollow?

3. Is the Moon natural or alien-made long ago?

4. Do you know anything about Iargan aliens? Are they physical or spiritual?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27fcc2ac675b.jpg[/atsimg]

5. Is the Large Hadron Collider being stopped from the future?

6. Is Star Trek concept real in reality? Are there aliens in space making contacts with other aliens and are there alien spaceships at wars?

7. What do you think of The Terra Papers?

8. Is the universe really expanding or is the expansion of the universe just an illusion?

9. What do you think of Nostradamus? Is something going to happen in the year 3797?

10. What exactly are Ghosts?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
To the OP x1-777

I really suggest you read this material,and before proceeding to read the whole 100 pages,first read on the bottom pages what the source of the material exactly is,for it is NOT a specific entity,it is cosmic awareness.

www.transactual.com...

And what it says resonates with peopel I knwo as well as me,however my intuition and inner guidance does not resonate at all with your statements of these incarnatinos being slave-like.

These reincarnations are needed to grow spiritually. If everyone on earth knew they were eternal beings and this life on Earth is just a game,just an experience, then nobody would take this life seriously, not really. For all would know that nothing bad can happen anyway,for this is but a temporary illusion.
In order to learn ANYTHING, to truly learn it,one must experience it first-hand and has to make HIS OWN conclusions via BELIEVING IN THE ILLUSION of this life on Earth being REAL, because thta is the ONLY way we wil ltake this lfie seriously and thus actualyl GAIN life lessons through actual progress,for we actually work on ourselves to learen these life lessons.
This has resonated with many people and with me likewise. And MANY, very competent sources such as the Law of One aka The Ra Material(6th density soul-complex) and the link I just gave you, cosmic awareness(www.cosmicawareness.org... , www.transactual.com...) and Hidden Hand's message(www.illuminati-news.com... ), who had posted on this site as well, then also David Wilcock(divinecosmos.com...) ,and also ian Lex Ungold(mayanmajix.com... , mayanmajix.com... , video.google.com...# ) and also Drunvalo melchizedek and also Johann Callemann (calleman.com... ), the maya council of elders, the Hopi indians etc

All of them have information that resonates with me much more than yours,specifically concerning the slave statement.

Without the veil of forgetfulness there would be NO learning life lessons, nobody would take it seriously and thus lessons would never be truly understood and learnt through ones own experiences.
One cannot be tought to be kind and good-hearted for ex..it is only understood through ones own life lessons, that that is the way to go,that we atre truly all ONE.

I think you have certain misconceptions,you may have even been fooled int obelieving certai nthings yourself. you are not immune yourself . I feel that your intentions may be pure,but your information is not all correct I think,for too many competent sources say that this is simply not so.

This is not a prison,certainly one may make it so for himself,but not by others. Certain powers indeed try to control us and not let us evolve further, but once a person sees through their plans etc, then that person is no longer a slave of the system.

I STRONGLY reccomend reading and researching these links,but first and foremost the very first link I gave you, the 2012 one, it speaks of what the situation is on Earth,incarnation wise etc very precisely,and it makes sense to me.

Not all will be ready,I reckon myself that half of the people may not be ready this tiem around,but many will be.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My mother and I were always kind of psychic with each other (I'd call her when she was thinking about me and she'd call me as soon as I started thinking about her &tc.)

She was a spiritual person who tried at all times whenever possible 'to see the good in everybody and everything' but was always saddened by the corruption of humanity, espeically in politics where money is concerned e.g. in Washington DC and the manipulation of the masses in the press and in religious institution: we bought each other books every month and our shared discoveries formed the basis of most of our 4-hour telephone chats every other Sunday.

She died two months ago, and about a year ago when we visited the grave of my older sister, I told her that although I would not visit her own grave when the time came, I would be open to spirit communication, even if only in dreams.

She died after a 4 day coma (stomach cancer, but oddly, painless) and about a week later I had a VIVID dream of talking to her in her own kitchen (she still had her oxygen tank connected while cooking in the dream) and I said, Mom, you've passed on, what are you doing cooking...go into the light..

She became alarmed at that and ran into the bedroom, covering her head with the blankets---no, it can't be...I can't be dead...but then I took her by the hand and told her, go find my sister, she's waiting for you...and she got up and realised that she had passed over.

Since then she spirit-communicates with me in dreams about once a week, mainly about adjustment to the new-reality--but of course even though I know I am communicating, I tend to forget what was discussed &tc. when I wake the next morning.

Is there a better way to communicate with a deceased love one, do you think without bringing in a whole town of chatty spirits into the room?

To many persons reading this, it may sound like a really silly question, but I'm sure there are preferred methods to accomplish this, provided there is a desire to communicate on both sides...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I gave ya a star for your posts, I posted the same thoughts somewhat...that this is not a prison planet and all is just the way it is meant to be with this experience here.

Im still waiting patiently to get a response from the OP

Duality has its purpose here, this is not a mistake.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What is your opinion about "mels hole" ?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I really want to see a UFO and I've heard they can be contacted telepathically, do you have any tips on how I can achieve this?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Do you think catastrophe or major distator can actually help humans to wake up and make evolution?
I don't mean that I want any trouble to happen. really.
However, historically human has devloped technology by doing wars.
And would major catastrophe actually lead humans to evolve?
I had somekind of inspiration or whatever some time ago. It just popped up in my head.
Deadly virus will spread all over the world and people will eventually accept Nano machines injected into their body. Those nano machines will eventually evolve itself and control humans like cyborg. Then survived pure humans at nearly extinction and in desparation evolve by waking up themselves. Pure humans will have powers which are not explained these days but those filed will be merged with science eventually.
I don't mean that this will happen but what do you think about relationship between evolution and crisis of mankind?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have read and heard of 'Brahman'. Is 'Brahman' the one true God??? If not who is and how do we call God??? Out of all the religions there in society now which one is near to perfection according to you???

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hey Valeri,
I'm not into the slave concept myself either, I don't understand all of this but I am learning.

I wanted to thank you for the links you provided, the Hidden Hand's message(www.illuminati-news.com... ), was a great help to me, I found it very interesting, was quite amazed the Hidden Hand seem to make no mistakes.
I have been trying for sometime to resolve some problems I have with revenge, some of the things, Hidden Hand said made me think, and has helped a great deal, as I try and become better person.
It would be good if others are reading this material.

By the way I have had many mystical experiences myself, and know for fact all things are not cut, and dried, as so many seem to believe.
Everyday it seems I learn more and gain more insite into everything, I'm finally happy with everything, the other day someone ask me why I was smiling, there was no one reason.

Some will mock God, I dare not to mock the Creator, plus how could you not believe in something when your smack dab in the middle of it, a part of it.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry for my late reply everyone, I do have other things to participate with in my daily life as well. But I will try answer at least some questions now.

googolplex:

It is the 7th plane that is considered the highest, or pure God-Form. In traditional terms anyway, personally I am not so concerned about numbers of planes as it gets rather useless considering Existence is inifinite and it is merely used as a illustration more easy for the Human mind to comprehend. In reality these planes are not "higher" or "lower" than eachother, it is simply a matter of speaking so people can relate to the subject more easily, but one can say that the "highest" plane is the pure consciousness of God itself, the Source of All, and one can not exist as a separate individual there but only once merged back with the Source.

However, one can connect to this Source, and thus be omnipotent and able to retrieve information and answers to all mysteries. Such a connection is usually a telepathic one and can occur during deep meditations or astral projection and so on. Still, this is not a direct experience within the higher plane of existence, but rather a connection with the Mind of All which we all are fractions of, experiencing ourselves as Individuals.

Meditate more, with the intention of connecting with the Source, and see within you Minds Eye what will appear. Let your energies flow freely within and throughout your body, and you might gain such a connection.

Victor81:

It is ok to use hemi-sync technology etc using binnaural beats, one good example is The Gateway Experience by the Monroe Institute which I recommend very highly for anyone whom wants to properly learn and experience astral projection. Neuro-Programmer is also useful.

These technologies help you adjust your brainwaves into the correct medatitive state and thus makes it easier to reach certain spiritual experiences that depends on such brainwave frequencies.

Keep trying the exercises I have offered on my website, at least daily for 1 month, before moving on to a new exercise. If any results or changes start hapening, continue the exercise for a month further before deciding to try a different approach. You may use different exercises at the same time.

The most important is to properly relax and do an exercise that feels right for you, and very important it to keep dream journals and astral journals where you write EVERY day any dream or spiritual experience you have had. I have written about the importance of this earlier, it is extremely important and useful for your spiritual progress. Keep your journals by your bed and write down as soon you wake up even if in middle of night.

Re-visiting dreams can also be useful to gain further information, you will find instructions on how to do this in my website, and a good book on the subject is Conscious Dreaming by Robert Moss ( www.mossdreams.com... )

LeoVirgo:

What went wrong was that we discovered that we were in a prison system as slaves, a world created by a greedy and ruthless god. Ths symbolism of Eden, Adam and Eve, the Snake and the Tree symbolises Human Kind waking up from the Illusion, by experiencing their divine self through kundalinin raising (The snake, also called Raising the Kundalini Snake), where the Tree of Life opened itself (the Tree of Life being that of the Kabbalah). The Apple, was the Fruit of Knowledge, which indeed explains that all they did was to discover their true being, see the false from the real, good from evil, and so on which enabled them to further develop themselves spiritually and try rise above the Prison World they were put within. Of course, them gaining this Knowledge and understanding is the whole reason the God of the Bible got so furious. A loving God would obviously have let them be in their True spiritual state of being with all knowledge from the very beginning and not trap their spirits in physical limited bodies that suffer from the laws of reincarnation, amnesia, and so on.

Polarity exist on lower planes of Existence due to the Source splitting itself and making new energies form that in turn became new creators of different polarities, and this continued down all the way to the physical world, and is why we have Good and Evil and so on. The Source, True God, is Oneness and neither Good or Evil can exist as they are one and the same there, it is Balance and Harmony. Here these polarities are split up within different entities and individuals, some having more of one polarity than the other.

Reincarnation and physical existence has nothing to do with learning, it was forced upon us, if we were to learn it would only be logical that we remembered our past lives so we would not do the same mistakes over and over, nor progress spiritually. Many people are still on the same level mentally and spiritually as thousands of years ago because of this. It also causes other unwanted effects such as lost souls after death, confusion, suffering, problems, all things a true god of love would not even consider putting our true spiritual infinite selves through.

We are eternal beings, with infinite life, and when we free ourselves from physical imprisonment we can continue our path towards our true spiritual development as our true spiritual beings with All knowledge about ourselves and our past and full intact memories so we can properly progress and advance on the spiritual planes of existence.

asd10:

EFT can help, so can Reiki, but bending spoons with mind is of the most useless thing I can imagine as you can simply use your hands for that, quicker and easier. Rather focus on true spiritual development and find your true being instead of wasting precious time on silly games.

Ophiuchus 13:

Dragons as in the fairytales exist on some planes of existence, simply due to the fact of thought-forms and our minds ability to manifest and create.

If they exist in a natural physical form anywhere, or ever have on Earth, I am not aware as I have never witnessed that.

Welluma:

The only Hollow Earth concept I have experienced is the fact we have subterranean cavern systems where certain non-human beings live, I have witnessed these, and can say they are not of beauty. I do not know their purpose or what they do, nor if they are intelligent or have any technology as I only briefly observed them in an underground channel.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Beamish:

All is Mind. Everything is created by Consciousness. All have the infinite knowledge within them as all are part of the Source.

We experience ourselves as individuals separate from the Source due to being split down into fragments of the Full Consciousness, God - The Souce.

You are trying to use pseudo-scientific reasoning to explain spiritual and non-definable matters as the reality of this matter is we can only relate to what our physical bodies, the limit of our physical brain, can comprehend, until in pure spiritual being, at the highest form of existence.

That does not mean you are wrong, but you use different terms and explain matters in your own way from what you have read various authors stating on quantum-mechanics and so on.

-Maggador

Moraz:

1. A lot of people have experienced what is commonly, or at least pseudo-commonly, called synchronism ad synchronicites.

What this means is simply events taking place in a synchrnoized matter leading up to a specific event.

We can find this everywhere. Some of the best examples comes from famous tv shows and movies, such as Matrix, where you have Neo showing his ID card expiring on 9/11/2001 or the show of Carter, the creator of X-files, where he have to planes hitting the WTC even with detailed information of governmental involvement.

This on its own goes very far, I will not spend more time giving examples, as you can find a lot just searching for a topic like "911 synchronicities" etc.

The bottom of the line is: Why does this happen? What does these people know? How do they know it? What are they telling?

This goes a bit further. I will use George Lucas and Star Wars as an example here. Everyone knows Star Wars, and its history. Recently the moon Iapeteus of Saturn was discoverd. It looks exactly like the Death Star from Star Wars. Even with the ridge, and the battle scars all in the right places and so on.

We have other things like the movies of Stanley Kubric and Arthur C Clarke, or Phillip K Dick for that mattter.

All of them showing events currently taking place, that has been discovered, or soon will.

So, what does this mean? Who are these people, why do they know what they know, and why do they expose it to us through their motion pictures and tv show?

The answer is actually really easy. They do not really know anything. All is an effect of INSPIRATION. And, INSPIRATION always comes from the SOURCE - the TRUTH, the ALL KNOWING.

When you have an idea, an imagination, a fantasy, that suddenly appears before you in your mind, it is called inspiration - and inspiration is an external influence directly coming from the Source itself. Therefor, it is possible for various people to make various "predictions" without even knowing it themselves. This is all because of the Inspiration - and all Inspiration is based on truth on one level or the other, one dimensions or another. Inspiration invades the mind of Man and thus the Man gets an Idea and creates a history based upon the original Inspiration

And this inspiration itself is usually the truth, relating to things of the past of reality, and sometimes even the future.

Thus, is is very possible for people of all ages, to create artistical material that will be extremely close to coming events. And some people believe this means that these persons knew something the rest do not. But this is wrong.

They did not know anything. They were just inspired. They were just connected to the source - without even realizing it - and creating something from what they received from the source.

The Source is the Collective Consciousness among many other things, and thus all that is happening, has happened, and will happen. Because of this people can be inspired to create art that seeminly predicts the future - and often you may call it a prediction, except that the original author did not know he was making any prediction at all.

So, if we can manage to create a system that analyzes information throughout the world, and look at the similarities of things not yet happened , it IS possible to create a system that can predict certain coming events.

I theorize this is how certain divinatory systems like the I Ching came alive, or even the Mayan Calendar, and even modern technology like the WebBot.

As far as your own "11.11" matter goes, it relates to the above, and wishful thinking, and even programming. Once you start noticing something, you will subconsciously look for connections to that, and may believe you are seeing a "system" even though the only system can be your own mind already knowing every second of time at a subconscious level and thus make you look at the time at those specific periods. Of course it can also be a telepathic link, where the time, number or even is registered by your subconscious mind before it happens or at same time, and thus your consciousness is directed towards the event.

2. False gods built them for spiritual development and rituals and ceremonies, check the Egyptian Book of the Dead, The Temple of Man, the alignments within the pyramids and the inscriptions, all guiding to the After Life for spiritual progress.

3. Gossebumps are a physical symptom of raised energy in the body, it can occur from adrenalin, to electricity, to spiritual energies such as during meditation etc.

4. No I have not been in Tibet. All places on Earth are magical as long as you are there, they key to magic is within yourself and not outside yourself.

5. Check my website for exercises on this. Read my response above to the person asking about meditations, astral projection and binaural beats. Apply the same for Lucid Dream exercises, and yes reality checks can help.

6. Please see above.

7. Yes, numbers where explained above in regards of planes of existence.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
OMG here we go again.

Who shot kennedy?

What is the white speck on chicken poop actually?

Who ya gonna call?

Why are we here?

Why wont they put Halo on PS3?

What do i do when a klingy chick wont leave me alone?

Why are politicians liars?

Why do i hate lawyers?

Why did i click on this thread?

Is there life on other planets?

Where is my jetpack that im supposed to have by now???

MessOnTheFED!

man that was funny.

I just want to know where we go when we die, and if jesus really did walk the earth. Though i kinda like the fact that we don't know alot of things about our universe or ourselves yet, its something we will need to discover or figure out on our own.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for taking time to reply OP...

But I respectivly whole heartedly disagree with your response that I will place below....

Reincarnation and physical existence has nothing to do with learning, it was forced upon us, if we were to learn it would only be logical that we remembered our past lives so we would not do the same mistakes over and over, nor progress spiritually. Many people are still on the same level mentally and spiritually as thousands of years ago because of this. It also causes other unwanted effects such as lost souls after death, confusion, suffering, problems, all things a true god of love would not even consider putting our true spiritual infinite selves through. We are eternal beings, with infinite life, and when we free ourselves from physical imprisonment we can continue our path towards our true spiritual development as our true spiritual beings with All knowledge about ourselves and our past and full intact memories so we can properly progress and advance on the spiritual planes of existence.

The process of sifting through this plane of existence takes so long that many incarnations are the only way it will work. Reincarnation is throughout everything in the physical world, it is a law of nature, physically and spiritually, it bonds these two worlds together. There is no way for one incarnation will offer a soul the proper sifting of ones self.

Any physical world, will have reincarnation. Any physical world will have duality. It is a cause and effect equation. If a person is not seeing the illusion around them, which is here for a reason, then this is a marker that their soul fragment still has much to learn from the shpere it is experiencing on (or even other spheres that offer the same nurture). If we knew everything about past lives, we would make decisions based on reasons other then....intition. Intuition is very important here, each persons intuition is acheiving different levels with the Universal mind, Higher Self, Holy Spirit (which ever one prefers). We are not supposed to know everything here, it is a journey in itself to be able to one day see this is an illusion, and reality is beyond these boundries. The entire nature of the phsycial world has this in its blue print, our minds are made to seek this. Our bodies are made to be instruments that can become intune with this. It will only happen when the self is ready for such, which is why many paths are made, one for each choosing of what suits its soul fragment.

If a being is service to self, bringing negative catalysts here....these beings do not do this nor have ever done this.....out of love for other selves. They are in their own right on a lower vibration, a vibration we have all gone through or are in still. There are no mistakes, nor coincidences, all is just as it is to be.

But yet, we are eternal beings with infinite life.....so yes, there is no reason to fear, worry, or feel the need to 'change' anything. There are no lost souls. Just as every seed falls back to the Earth from where it came, so does every light of life go back to its source.

Many things we do agree on, such as levels of experiences.

If someone is living more for the life of flesh, they do not do this out of love for other selves as offering a catalysts to them....these are soul that are in need of experience in the lower vibration, we all have to once walk the 'road that is not' in order to discern later....the road that is.

Thanks for engaging with me in this though,

My best
LV

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer IX-777,

What do you know about the US ''Round Wing Plane"? (UFO)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also IX-777, what's going on here and what do you think of this phenomenon?:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
IX ,

What is your take on fears? How do you get rid of them and how do they affect you. Also sleep paralysis (witch is on your back, devil is on your back; otherwise dreams with something holding you down)? I also see multiple numbers 1111 1212 123 etc

[edit on 12-12-2009 by insearchof1]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello Maggador
Since the most of my questions about universe has already been answered, i will make you some simpler questions that bug me for along time.
1 What dreams are? Why we're seeing them? I've heard that when you see that you are falling, and most people wake up at that time, if you continue falling you will see your self getting killed by various ways, mostly brutal. What does that mean? When we see dead people on our dreams what does it mean?
2 What is "dejavu"? Why are we seeing them? Is prediction possible, by dreams or dejavus (of course i don't mean by luck)? And if it is, shouldn't that mean that “things” has already been programmed to be done at some certain time?
5 I've heard from other Pleiadians that the time is running out and we must wake up soon. What do they mean by that?
6 Are freemasons originally formed by reptilians?
7 What do you know about ancient Greek’s role at the universe? What do you think about this: freedom written on ufo ?
8 What are the indigo kids?
9 What is your opinion about the secret covenant? I have posted my thoughts about it here: The secret covenant can you tell me your opinion?
10 Is it possible that we incarnate in to animals?
And last. What is it that the cats can see?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Valeri:

1. - You have not traveled back in time and met yourself in present time for the simple fact that you never will get the chance to do that in the future time. Many reasosn can be behind that, from you dying before such technology is available for public - if it even ever will be available, to such technology not being released to just about anyone even if it is produced. There may of course also be other reasons that make you decide not to do such a thing if the possibility should be there in the future - for example side effects, or risks of ending up in wrong time and so on.

However, you DO have the ability to travel in time already, I have done that myself, with Mind/Spirit alone. You can enter your future body astrally and thus see a possible future version of your reality, and likewise a future version of yourself can travel back into your current body, and through this means you can also communicate with "eachother" or "yourselves", telepathically, or through channeling.

For the rest of your post and worries, no need to worry, you are already immortal and can live for eternity in whatever body of any age you chose. All it takes is self-realization and you will experience freedom from this physical world and be able to find yourself in your true form, which you can manipulate in ways of your desire, such as living in a world where you are eternally young.

sphinx551:
1. Seems like some kids met a spiritual entity that showed them some various visions of the astral planes. Whether they were taken there astrally during sleep or shown this while physically awake I do not know.

2. I do not know, have never been inside the moon, but it does have cavern systems and tunnels and underground bases where people live.

3. Kind of depends on your definition of "alien made". If you imply it being made by another intelligent entity I would say yes its alien made, but so is the rest of the universe as in my description about the physical worlds illusionary prison system.

4. I have never seen or heard of these.

5. It does seem like the LHC have some problems relating to future actions, and it is interesting to observe the process. Obviously this must have been an alternate timeline then as the LHC would have been made functional "here" if it was any need to sabotage it in the future, meaning that it would have worked in the future as well, and thus the reason it is not working now is due to some alternate timeline sabotaging it.

6. Yes, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, and many of these common science fiction programs are largely based on real events. In fact it is so close to reality that the only reason I can see how someone made these shows where because they knew, either because they have some connection with the reality of the matter, or because they have ventured there astrally, thus it could be they are unaware of the reality themselves but nevertheless these shows potrays reality in astonishing ways.

7. Not read. I really do not read much matters relating to aliens, or channeled information, and so on. Ufology and aliens are not of my main interest.

8. Existence itself is infinite, and the universe is expanding within infinity, due to new creations being formed.

9. As far I can see he failed most of his predictions, but that is not so special however as predicting the future is extremely hard due to the fluid nature of existence. The Future is not set, it is not created, anything can affect it at any time, and if you know about an event you can do something to make sure that event never happens.

10. Lost souls of the dead, whom still find themselves in the lowest astral realms most close to Earth, many of them not even realizing that they are dead. Not a very pleasent state of being nor the most wonderful plane of existence. One should try help ghosts reach self-realization so they understand that they are immortal spiritual beings that are free to roam the universe and "go home" to the eternal seas of love and light from which they once came from.

Valeri:

In order to learn anything, you must be able to remember what you learn. That is where reincarnation fails - as it is supposed to. You are not supposed to learn, but stumble in darkness without knowing where you are going and not understanding your true self. There are many deceived people whom believe they have found the truth from channeled material, which in reality is just a method the Masters, for lack of better term, use to control and manipulate the population into believing all this new-age nonsense about ascension and love and reincarnation being a school that is needed and even wanted. Lies and deceit I say, but if you want to follow that path be my guest, I do not ask you to believe me but rather go and search and experience the truth yourself as I have done - I ventured farther than simply communicating with mere spirits of the astral realms such as most these new-agers have done, and been deceived over and over from.

Sigismundus:
Read the tibetan book of the dead and implement it into your own cultural way, and simply communicate with the dead in your own way through prayers and throughts and love. Let the dead know he/he is dead, and lead her/him towards self-realziation and understanding of being an immortal being with endless powers free to roam the universe and experience his/hers true higher self - tell him/her to request experiencing her/his true higher self and true spiritual essence.

Then she/he should be able to communicate better by understanding her/himself better and his/hers unlimited powers. And you have to do some preparations too, do some meditations, listen to the silence within. I have some exercises on my website, feel free to look at them and try them out. Basically get down in your bed, relax, do some relaxation exercises, alter your state of mind to deep meditation and relaxation with awareness intact, and ask for her to talk to you and listen. Just lay there and listen, even if it sounds like your own thoughts, assume it is her communicating through your thoughts, if you receive answers to questions you ask, it most likely is her. By practice you will be able to distinguish such better, and at some time know for certain when another entity is speaking and when it is your own thoughts.

LeoVirgo:

Did I miss a question you asked me? If so please refer me to the post that I did not address, thanks.

-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join