It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by moshua26
reply to post by IX-777

this is my 1st post so i hope im doing this right.

anyways i attempted to "astral project" last night. i wast very sleepy but i just closed my eyes and laid down. i kept repeating in my mind "my body will fall asleep but my mind will stay awake" and at 1st i took deep breaths and after a while i was just breathing natural..... after a while of this i felt a little jittery around my whole body and then i felt like my whole right side of my body wasn't there, i know this sounds weird but w.e. and then a flash of light happened and scared the hell out of me so i guess it messed me up. but the thing is this flash of light came from the ceiling and there was no physical way for that to happen.

well my question is, was i close to project, what was this light, and where did i go wrong?

thanks in advance

Ok I'm not IX-777 but I can help you on this.
I have never made it to the astral myself, but I know I nearly did it.
The jittery around your body are normal, feeling that not all your body is present is normal too. Maybe it wasn't your right side that was "missing" as it is very common that your senses or the "what you think" is messed up during the state of deep meditation or w/e you want to call it.

The light? Well if your sure it wasn't physically created ,then, yes it was a sign that you were near.

Did you did something wrong?
No!!!

Astral projection is hard and takes alot of practice. Do it alot and you will start to see paterns in your emotions, feelings,etc. then, use them as points to make your way to the astral easier. And, one night, you will be there, in the astral....

Peace!!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

It's called '___', ask Joe Rogan about it.

Hey a joke for a joke.

But yes, it somehow is illegal. I just cited the reference because of its spiritual representation and brain relation.

Didn't this guy say he learned a lot of this stuff from secret societies he's in? He stated it here on his blog or something. That being said, what he has to say sounds interesting, of course its up to you what to make of it but not every day you get a perspective by someone in one of those groups.

My neighbor's family were in lots of secret orders and i could never get info out of him but the stuff I did get was interesting and to see his face when I mentioned a lot of this information is already out there. His dad used to make them pray to some poster with a pyramid on it and a pyramid in space pointing down. And lots of their furnature had all-seeing eyes on it, haha, sweet.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello, I have a question... a question that I know for a fact has not been asked.

I've used google to find the answer to my ORIGINAL question that I asked myself..

"When was the internet invented?"

Google told me it was invented in the 1960, and wiki says the same, and I can only get so much information on my own due to me not knowing a single person that works for the government, so I guess if they said it was invented in the 1960 then it was... i do not have proof that it was not invented in the 60's but to be honest that is not my question... this is my question:

1. Why would the government "Give" us the internet, although it is not free, for the most part they did allow us to know of the existence of the internet and now it is in so many homes in America and around the world. Why would they intentionally give us SO MUCH POWER? I mean we have taken down The music industry, we have taken down the movie industry, news papers, TV, and most of the other thousands of outlets for entertainment, the internet has not only effected the entertainment industry, but it has changed the way we communicate with each other, look at what it is doing to the US POSTAL service, I haven't mailed a letter out since... damn i would say 1999, if that.

I mean if information IS POWER, then why the hell give us the internet? They pretty much handed us "THE POWER" on a silver platter... I mean I would have never hear of you, or ATS... or ANYTHING really if not for the internet. If not for the internet we would be saying something like.. "I heard this story from a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who said that the N1H1 virus is fake" as opposed to... having that same conversation with people on a forum like this where would could get THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of thoughts from people all around the world IN AN INSTANT instead of weeks like it used to be.

If they control the media, like the news for example..
lets say someone said on the news that "N1H1 killed 2000 people" and we didn't have the internet then we would believe it to be true... but thats not the case anymore because OF THE INTERNET we can now make up our own DAMN minds about how the world really works and how the news really works as well...

so you see... that's why I have this question, if they are all about keeping us in line and keeping us "controlled", then they truly messed up by giving us the internet... so to you I ask...

WHY GIVE US THE INTERNET?

Thanks in Advance.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I want to know whether it's possible to fly faster than the speed of light, and if so, how would a living being stand the g-forces of going that fast? If we can go faster than the speed of light, and if aliens are doing it, then it is possible that we have been visited by aliens. If not, then it seems improbable that we've been visited by aliens since the nearest life sustaining system is too far away. If the speed of light is as fast as we can go, then perhaps multiple generations of a species would have to live on a travelling ship. Then again, what about wormholes? Can we zoom through wormholes to different parts of the universe? That's another possibility.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Jolo,
I have tried and got nowhere close, My question is, do you really have to recondition your body? for instance: go on a diet eat the right foods, stop watching television.
Or just disreguard all that and keep practicing?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
wow, you are defiantly a interesting person, took my I while to read all of this. I am a very spiritual being myself, and never really listen to what my mind tells me, only listen to my heart and soul. Which does make it hard for me to understand some of the things you are saying and answering, only because my heart and listens better when I can hear it, not read it. I believe the mind is processing the information before it reaches my soul. Which is the reason I like to hear it, coming from the mouth. Because I believe if I hear it, it will process through my soul before it reaches the mind. As we all know the mind can be a very dangerous tool, and can easily be clouded and controlled. Which is a reason why I do not watch hardly any TV or take drugs, as I also believe this methods are used for mind control, basically to dumb humans down. From everything I have read so far on here, a lot of what you are saying makes sense, but then some of it is non-sense too. I do not believe any physical human could know everything, but can assume to know everything. This is only for God or Gods to know, Which are not what we call physical beings. Even though I understand the things you are writing about, when something does not make sense, My heart and soul tells me it is a lie. But there is no need to discuss that, Because in reality we all know, when we are not telling the full truth about something, and I am not a person to point fingers, as I am a human at peace with all.

I do only have one simple question for you though, as I have ask many this same question, and would like your point of view on it.

Do you think that we are in the year 2011 already, and that we are in fact a year behind?
Peace buddy and keep up the good work on replying to all these people

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Trappedinspace]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by devenirmusic

Simple, internet is to allow ease of accumulation of information about everyone in the most intimate detail. That's why they're pushing it, even giving it away fre if needed. Why do you think there's so much available for just filling out questionares. When does anything given away free by those that seek wealth and control turn out to be a good thing in the end? IF it's initial intent wasn't one of abuse, well that's not the case now.
How do you know that the puter is turned off and not accumulating more info about you to transmit somewhere for whatever reasons? Remember when you used to only worry if the TV was a spy mechanism?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Do you have any memory of actual spent time between lives? Where exactly were you during this time? The time in between each reincarnation. Were you sitting in a room somewhere on the moon?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Regarding you as an individual,you are well manored,considerate,honest,bright and discerning.It is a credit to yourself,family and others.In regards to your conspiratorial belief system I am somewhat less certain of.In my view,such a vast conspiring scheme would imply that the Creator itself willingly conspires against its own creation,devolving and detracting from itself,and indeed the beings closer to itself.It would ultimately serve no purpose to life on earth other than to detract from the Creator,which intuitively,intellectually and logically I don't reconcile with.That said,my questions are;

1.You believe we live in a Binary Star System.Is there any evidence for this?

2.You believe Micro Singularities at the core of Solar Bodies maintain Gravity.Is there any evidence for this?

3.What are the Subjects containing the Information you aren't at liberty to discuss?

4.What is the Blazing Star of Freemasonry?What is the relevance of Metals in Masonic degrees?What Diety do Freemasons worship?And what is their End Game?

5.What is the Mechanism behind Astrology?What Scientific principles allow it to effect humans?

6.How was Stonehenge built and why?

7.What is your opinion of David Icke and Alex Collier?

8.What is your opinion of Maurice Cotterell and Percy Seymour's Superscience studies?

9.What is your opinion of Random Event Generators,studied at Princeton?

10.What is your opinion of the Sun Gods theory in connection to Horus,Osirus,Mithras,Krishna and Jesus,and their relation to Astrological/Astronomical events and Solar Bodies?

11.Is it possible to contact the dead via Mediums?

12.Can Crystals effect a persons health and how?

13.Do Plaidiens have physical bodies?On which dimension?

14.What is the Christ?

15.Is there a cure for Cancer?Is Cancer purely DNA damage?

16.Are Monatomic Noble Metals Paranormal or Health enhancing?

17.What is the Ark of the Covenant?

That is all I can think of for now.I hope you have time to reply.

Best Regards

Paul

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There may be astral vampires, and I'm not too sure about dracula, but there are also vampires like IX-777 who feed off people's gullibility.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Well]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX-777 said:

From my experience, and from the observation of others experiences, it seems to me that the "Trap System" is what can be compared to a "force shield" surrounding a certain area of existential levels. It seems that what it
"captures" is our "Soul Fragments" and NOT or true Higher Souls, which at all time will exist outside the Trap System, in a similar way that the Source itself will always be outside the Trap System.

We are multidimensional beings, you are one here, one somewhere else, and most likely many others many other places, in different levels of existence. The one you are here are most likely not aware of that, due to the Trap System. The ones outside the Trap System, is most likely aware of this, since they (the "real you") can observe the totality of themselves from an outside perspective.

The "me" here found out about the trap system through many lifetimes of spiritual development and contact with "higher self" and so on, where I at some point was able to perceive from the point of Higher Self, and even connect with the Source, and see it all from the Beginning of creation.

The flaw in the system is the fact that we are ALWAYS connected with EVERY other aspect of ourselves, other parallel selves, other soul fractions, our Higher Soul, and so on. We just have to realize that and become aware of it. And one of the keys to that seem to first be served the knowledge about it, if not the direct experience, and thus be able to move in spirit form BEYOND the Trap System, and/or connect with ones Higher Soul, or other aspect of Self outside the Trap System, for an outside observation of the reality of it.

The factors you mention, I take all into consideration, and you are right that some "stay" here on "purpose". Yet it is not true purpose, as they are lured and manipulated to stay.

What is out there - beyond the Trap System - is so endless in all ways of experience and self-understanding that there truly is little reason, point or understanding why anyone whom have seen this would want to stay here. Out there, we are all Gods, free, and can chose anything we desire.

Your memory question is answered by the fact we, as individuals, are always connected with all other aspect of ourselv, other soul fragment, higer soul , etc as mentioned, thus are no memories ever truly "lost", they are forgotten, erased is a term, but it can be "unerased" by experience ones Higher form.

This post of yours makes a lot of sense to me and clears up many things I did not quite understand. Thank you!

I also tend to believe that the ones who decide to come here are lured and manipulated to stay; that they are made to give in to the "temptations".

Before, I, decoder404 said:

Does this not mean that the memory upon entrance into the trap system is never completely deleted? This does not sound too bad if one is at least able to retain it.

I thought about my above statement. It is way too gullible. If memories are erased each reincarnation, even though past life memories can be recovered, a being is still stuck for many lifetimes unless liberation is achieved. Therefore, a rational/serious/active approach should be undertaken and spirituality should be practiced. Believing that "everything will work out on its own" is not helpful at all.

All of this is my opinion. It is your choice what to seek for.

Here is a purpose: On the path to realize your true being help others realize their true being.

This is similar to what Buddhists term "Bodhisattvas". There are different paths a Bodhisattva can take.

Bodhisattva Wikipedia

I am thankful for this thread and many others likely too, because Maggador clearly opened our eyes, our minds, and helped many readers of this thread to advance spiritually.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Where do our souls go when we die?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

Hello.
Thought I'd chime in my 2 cents on this one. It is my experience that you DO NOT have to recondition your body to reach the Astral. It has more to do with your mind than body. Better diet and physical conditioning are always good ideas though (for obvious reasons), but not necessary for Astral travel.

I am a heavy smoker, coffee drinker, a beer lover, and am on pain meds for a surgucally repaired spine. None of my vices or meds have ever hampered or prevented me from having lucid dreams or an OBE. I have been having them for many years and have been truly enjoying the fruits of the Astral for the last couple of years. It is really all up to you. If you are willing to experience where your mind can take you, you will go. Many of the breathing exercises and tools on the net all help. When I was younger I couldn't do it at will, but with practice and experience you discover what works for you. Try out all the different methods to get out. Best of luck!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Spinal,
Thanks a million words.....that was the answer i was looking for. Through your OBE, did you confront some of the beings Bob Monroe mentioned?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreenelement

Thegreen asked: Where do our souls go when we die?

Go to page 1 of this post. IX-777 goes in specific detial of the astral planes when we die and all their dimensions. Hopefully this helps you out.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Koolaid aisle is that way

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I hate to do this I kinda feel like I'm Hijacking your thread...but I really don't know where to go with this and I can't post a thread of my own as of yet...soooo here goes.
First a little about me to give you a better understanding. I am a 20yr old male in the US marines, I like to think I am a pretty decent empath, I can tell what people are feeling from a pretty good distance away, as well as take their feelings and replace it with another (I'm pretty good at replacing anger/pain with happiness and other comforting emotions heh.)
As of last week however I seem to have lost control over which emotions enter and it seems my radius (its only about 10yds) is just open all the way and all their emotions are being sent right into my mind so I'm constantly feeling all these different emotions all the time and sending others out all the time.
I don't really know what to do about it besides try to put up a mental block and risk losing this "gift" forever...I've meditated when I have time (I'm deployed in Afghan right now) and talked to others like me (there is one other empath in my unit that I know of.) I don't know what could be caused by. Any help is much appriciated
-Bisholia

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i have a quick question, Is time travel true? I mean is
it even possible? and if it is possible can normal people like most us
here on ATS be able to perform such act?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisholia

Don't ask questions like that around this place unless you're ok with the "You're an Indigo, like me" answer. Indigoness is rampant around here and they will tell you that are one.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

Sorry, but I am not familiar with Bob Monroe.

To try to explain what is experienced while exploring OBE, is akin to tryin to explain a hallucinogenic trip. It just isn't easily done. Too much is lost in translation. Some things have to be experienced first hand as to understand the experience in its entirety. Most of the time; if you will something to happen or appear, it will.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join