It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Prime-Vector:

I already explained you the "taking out" thing. It doesn't work the way you suggest. Of all governmental involved people whom have gone public on top secret material can you really say have gotten killed - or even died at all for that matter? It would be ludicruous to hunt down anyone opening their mouths. There are other more effective ways of shutting people down, without leaving questions behind.

Dreams are experiences in the astral plane, affected by your subconscious mind. You can learn from your dreams and what they symbolize by understanding their purpose and strengthening your dream awareness through lucid dreaming and such.

Dreams are real, in the same sense that reality is real, when you dream, "reality" can the the dream with memories of it, when you are "awake" "reality" can be real with memories of the "dreams". All is real, on different levels of existence, multidimensionally speaking.

How long reptilians have existed I do not know, nor do I know the answer to that about the human race. But for long times no doubt.

All religions have truth and deceit and lies in them. Only personal self experience can be considered real.

Fallen Angle:

1. The sister of St Thomas.

2. The people mentioned in the bible and historical records for most of the part.

3. You spend long time on practising that specific "ability" - which personally I find useless. There is so much info on the subject already that I feel I do not need to explain the "how", simply google "spoon bending exercises" or so.

For the money, you need to manifest it yourself by manipluating and rearraging your own inner universe. This goes for all.

Sahabi: Yes there has been lost historical records of civlizations with advanced knowledge, but in many cases the reported were future visions and not real-time events. In other cases, what was witnessed was the acts of the "gods" of those days, physical beings with higher technology whom had a role here for a short period.

roach2:

Here is some info on the peruvian gateway: www.karinya.com...

Or just search google for "Peruvian Stargate" or "aramu muru doorway"

Here are some nice images of the location:
images.google.no...

KILL_DOG:

I can not forsee something that has already taken place. It would be like asking me "can you forsee when President Kennedy will be assasinated?"

But for your information, I moved out of my parents place 11 years ago. Around 5 years since I have even lived in the same country as them, I live in South America, they live in Norway. We did not have a basement.

Decode404:

From my experience, and from the observation of others experiences, it seems to me that the "Trap System" is what can be compared to a "force shield" surrounding a certain area of existential levels. It seems that what it "captures" is our "Soul Fragments" and NOT or true Higher Souls, which at all time will exist outside the Trap System, in a similar way that the Source itself will always be outside the Trap System.

We are multidimensional beings, you are one here, one somewhere else, and most likely many others many other places, in different levels of existence. The one you are here are most likely not aware of that, due to the Trap System. The ones outside the Trap System, is most likely aware of this, since they (the "real you") can observe the totality of themselves from an outside perspective.

The "me" here found out about the trap system through many lifetimes of spiritual development and contact with "higher self" and so on, where I at some point was able to perceive from the point of Higher Self, and even connect with the Source, and see it all from the Beginning of creation.

The flaw in the system is the fact that we are ALWAYS connected with EVERY other aspect of ourselves, other parallel selves, other soul fractions, our Higher Soul, and so on. We just have to realize that and become aware of it. And one of the keys to that seem to first be served the knowledge about it, if not the direct experience, and thus be able to move in spirit form BEYOND the Trap System, and/or connect with ones Higher Soul, or other aspect of Self outside the Trap System, for an outside observation of the reality of it.

The factors you mention, I take all into consideration, and you are right that some "stay" here on "purpose". Yet it is not true purpose, as they are lured and manipulated to stay.

What is out there - beyond the Trap System - is so endless in all ways of experience and self-understanding that there truly is little reason, point or understanding why anyone whom have seen this would want to stay here. Out there, we are all Gods, free, and can chose anything we desire.

Your memory question is answered by the fact we, as individuals, are always connected with all other aspect of ourselv, other soul fragment, higer soul , etc as mentioned, thus are no memories ever truly "lost", they are forgotten, erased is a term, but it can be "unerased" by experience ones Higher form.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thank you for the responses, IX-777. It's unfortunate you could uncover absolutely nothing with all of the supposed resources available to you.

The Calyx and the Voider are both beings present on the Astral Plane, so it seems very, very odd that you have never encountered either in all of your time there. I have not been exploring the Astral Plane for very long, as I am still rather young - compared to seasoned spiritualists on these boards - but I have experienced both for prolonged time. I was hoping you had too. Unfortunately, I see that you have not. This leads me to wonder what you have experienced on the Astral Plane.

Unfortunately, the translation of "sah oma el, t i ia ial" must remain unknown to you. If you had truly progressed through the stages and degrees of secret socieites, this maxim would have been revealed to you as it was revealed to her, and as she revealed it to me. It is hardly a "new" maxim, it has been in use for almost 2000 years of human-spiritual history. It relates to a majority of the great religions of the world, great religious teachers of the world, and the collective messages. It is again unfortunate that all of your "secret society" work has brought you no closer to understanding the essence of these words.

The Yfantis Apo Oneirevomai are one such society teaching that message. They've drawn their influence off of religion, spiritual and cult teachers from the world over. I can forgive you for not knowing every secret society in the world, but I still cannot forgive your lack of knowledge on the phrase used by these diverse groups.

------------

I didn't address it initially, because it wasn't a subject I was planning on bringing up. But, since you approached the topic, I will correct your inaccuracies once more.

1. I did not reach out into the Veil to find my spirit guide. I trained under her physical manifestation and continued to under her spiritual enlightenment.

2. "Passing on" was not meant as a tautology for "leaving," it was meant to infer that she had continued her own Path, as all good teachers must.

I can forgive you for mistaking these though, I did not address her, and you are not psychic so I do not blame you for not knowing, or understanding me in this instance.

------------

Sadly, I cannot accept your "enlightened" state, as you have demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge in areas of your expertise. Maybe you can find someone here easy enough to pan-handle into your scheme. Unfortunately, I must consider my search for genuine spiritually enlightened people.

Good day to you, IX-777

Alech Hai,

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Considering the "astral plane" is exploring you're own subconscious, and not an objective place, there would be no reason for you to encounter the same "entities" and I doubt anybody does. As the "entities" are pieces of your own subconscious.

The astral plane has yet to be proven to be an objective place visited by many. Everybody is in their own head.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wandering Scribe:

There are close to infinite beings in the astral planes, and enormous new amounts are created every day.

As I said I have never heard of the terms you use, where you have them from I do not know - except for what you told me about your "spirit guide".

And, as said, I have never observed any physical living person having their spirit guide "leaving" for it is to remain until the physical death of the person and thus continue guiding the person in the after-life. It is a life-long relationship, any other guides are per mine and my fellow explorers experiences other entities or "extra guides" specialized in specific fields.

Perhaps I have encountered the beings you speak of, but I do simply not use the same terms as you, if you could give a better definition and description of these beings and their purpose / what they are like etc, perhaps I could answer you better.

I have never heard of any "Calyx" or "Voider" as said so you would have to give a proper description of these rather than claiming it is odd that I have not "met" these when you have not told me what they are in the first place.

I notice however that you do use various greek words and names of gods, as well as enochian terms/words though. Personally I am not on the "enochian path" to call it that, and have not studied it thus it has no interest or meaning to me - nor have I studied greek or most of the greek gods and deities etc.

People call different things by many names. The astral realm do not have one specific language if you imagine that.

To me it seems you are somewhat mislead by whatever "society" you are talking about, and these entities you are mentioning, but if you could properly address my above requests perhaps I could be able to respond in a better way. But as I also mentioned, there are many pranksters and tricksters out there, including "spirit guides" and so on, and any other entities.

Perhaps you are/have been involved with an Thelemic order with Enochian elements, something which I personally am against as I find it a path of self-destruction rather than self-enlightenment.

-Maggador

[edit on 27-2-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Zsaqulz78th:

You are partitially right - the astral planes are subjective, as you can experience your own inner worlds and events and places that others can not, but at the same time it is objective, as you can experience things that others can experience too, and even experience together, such as when several people are astral projecting at the same time and are able to verify the same experiences.

This has been done, and is constantly being done by various people as well. Personally I have done it with several different individuals around the world, and I recommend all astral projectors to do such experiments as it will help them distinguish between "subjective" personal experiences and "objective" experiences, the difference between "own" creations, and the difference between "existing" creations that has their own rules/laws and inhabitants.

Normally one has less influence of power/control/manipulation in "existing" creations/worlds, meaning it is not easy to change, alter or do as one wishes, as where in the "own" subjective worlds this on the other hand is extremely easy, one can change one entity into another, completely redecorate the scenery, decide oneself how to navigate (walking, flying, teleporting etc), and things are very fluid and indeed more alike a lucid dream.

The "existing" worlds are usually as "physical" or "dense" as this reality, in the sense that altering other entities is impossible, and other entities have their own unique life and identieis and personalities, and the environment is fixed and unchangable, and you are limited in how to move around and so on.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1.so what youre saying is that jesus marry your sister

2.i read some of your post r u saying we are all
3.how do i know who my angle is
4.is the chili earthquake part of 2012
5.is there life in the solor system

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Meggador,

1. Before you mentioned that everyone has a guide or 'guardian angles"which they call it in the christian world, what kind of guides do people like "convicts" have?

2 I just herd about the earthquake near you. Are u ok? Do you think the "Elites" planned that earthquake for you?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

The earthquake was off the coast of Peru.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
IX-777

You said The source or God is the first mentally aware being? and That it created many other beings?? Do you think it is possible that one of us may be the first conscious being but unaware?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Regarding the earthquake, it was in Chile, 8.8 on the richters scale and measured around 500 to 1000 times stronger than the Haiiti quake. Before the Haiti quake I said that things would soon start sliding, and after I had been teeling there would come more soon, and there will be more disasters as we move through this year and towards 2012.

fallen-angle:

1. Yes. And I am in contact with this woman even to this day, she is also reincarnated in a human physical body in these times and by destiny we have met again and been able to verify our past experiences. It is not my girlfriend, she was a friend of Mary's in those times. My son was Marcus. So I have several individuals I am actually in contact with now, that have verified their own past lives and their stories matches my own discoveries. It seems we have rejoined at these times for a specific purpose.

2. What? Can you please ask that again.

3. It is part of nature. It is part of the current cycle.

4. Yes I think I have mentioned that more than a few times in this thread already.

hornettec:

1. Everyone has a true spirit guide that is connected with ones true Higher Soul beyond all traps and illusions. Then we have many other spirits, that can pretend to be guides, such as I mentioned to Wandering Scribe.

Your example of "convicts", or "evil" people, are simply people whom have been influenced by negative energies and followed false guides. They too can be saved and find their true self if they search, and many of such people have indeed done so and transformed from their previous "negative" being.

2. I'm fine, see my response above regading the quake. Whether anyone "planned" this earthquake or not, or worked on manifesting it, is irrelevant, karma works it way anyway. So does the natural cycles.

Personally I am safe, and will be safe, and none can harm me and I know where to be.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
1.i ask are you saying we are god
2.is jinn/genie devils
3.how do you summon jinn

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
M, I have a serious question for you.
If you beleive in reincarnation, this implies a limited number of 'souls' available in this dimesion/existance what have you. So how do you explain a growing human population?
If a given number of souls must reincarnate an indefinate number of times before becoming 'enlightened' enough to move on beyond physical existance, then surely the first billion people are still reincarnating, so where from sprang the other 5 billion? Rather, where were these souls before?
What happens to excess souls, when the planet can no longer maintain increasing numbers of physical bodies?
At some point the global population must peak and level out.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wayaboveitall:

You would have found the answer to your questions if you read through this thread as I have already answered it. But to make things simple I will link to an article I have written on your specific topic: www.pleiadiantalk.com... - Also read the "Our multidimensional existence" link within that article.

Reading through this full thread itself will give some further insight into this matter though.

And remember, Souls came before Physical Body, and there exists much more Souls than physical bodies on Earth. Read about the "Trap System" in this thread as well. I will make things easy for you, here are all pages on AboveTopSecret where I mention the Trap System:
Trap System by Maggador on ATS

fallen-angle:

1. You could consider us extensions of God, in the way leaves of the branches of a tree is part of the tree as a whole, yet every leave is individual even though connected to the same Source (God).

2. You could call them that. Demons, devils, negative entities.

3. Why would you want to do that in the first place? I see no reason for fooling around with such.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
1.what is your opion on 666 is it really the devil number
2.did jesus really fast for 40 day and nights
3.what is the barhuma triangle
4.is mythtology really true like zues and hurcules
5.can i fast like budda

link   
5.can i fast like budda

link   
5.can i fast like budda

link   
5.can i fast like budda

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
From your link M

When it comes to reincarnation, this also solves the problems some would face when trying to mathematically calculate how many souls are present now, and how that would be possible if we keep reincarnating from previous lives, from a time when there were a lot fewer people around than we have now - in other words, there would have to be new souls coming in for the expanding population, and this is what the purpose of the Higher Souls is - to spawn new Soul Fragments for the new people that are born and expanding the population of the Earth.

This still dosen't address the issue of population saturation. What happens when the earths population can sustain no further growth?
No more 'spawning' soul fragments I guess? Spiritual evolution is disrupted?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wayaboveitall:

What happens is that it reaches the climax of how many prisoners can be here. That is all. At that time perhaps there will be events taking place that destroys the cycles and starts over again as seen in history.

With that said, it is the spirits here, the ones trapped in physical bodies, thare are the ones whom do not develop but stay in darkness and ignorance. It is the free souls, those with no physical body, whom are their true Higher Soul outside the Trap System, reincarnation, etc, that can experience true bliss, understanding, self-exploration, adventures, and observe themselves and reality as it is and move futher on the levels of existence.

Spiritual evolution do not depend on soul fragments, that is instead a sort of spiritual devolution, where these are individualized and trapped here until they are able to find the truth of their existence and the deceit of this lower world.

-Maggador

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi - gosh this thread is getting long, forgive me if these questions have been answered already.

I have 3 questions:

1. is there any importance to 11:11 and other number synchronicities and if so what can you tell me about them?

2. When someone is reincarnated are they always human (or the same being as a previous life) or can they reincarnate as a lower form such as an animal?

3. Do animals eventually grow spiritually and reincarnate as humans then eventually into higher realms?

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join